Fighting Game General - Crossovers of only one franchise Edition

Iron Tager, Makoto Nanaya, Nu-13 and Es confirmed for the game: youtube.com/watch?v=3YvnAaWfDyY
New gameplay from the stream: youtube.com/watch?v=4IwWsmKqW2k

Last DLC, Tecmo 50th Anniversary Set: youtube.com/watch?v=GQyPJ4zJ7Kw
Team Ninja teased for an announcement after the finals at NEC18 (December 17): twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio/status/941372104179638273

Goku Black, Hit and Beerus confirmed for the game.
Release date is January 26th, 2018. Season pass with 8 DLC characters confirmed.

Game is announced for 2018: youtube.com/watch?v=-IMpZe1-7AU PSX Gameplay trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=iA6US0jfqNA
Mitsurugi and Sophitia are confirmed. Game will revisit the events from the first SoulCalibur. Soul Charge is back and new mechanic introduced: Reversal Edge.
PSX interview with producer Motohiro Okubo: youtube.com/watch?v=iUUS-Smwc40

Free weekend from December 14 to December 18 for the PS4
Atom, Enchantress and the TMNT revealed as characters for the third Fighter Pack
Atom trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=8juWEPQRmPo

Online Beta available from December 11 to December 25.
Blair Dame teaser trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=auBseAiBoDo
Official Facebook page for feedback and news: facebook.com/ARIKAOfficial/
So far their plan is to launch with 10 characters and fill in the rest of the EX roster through "post-launch DLC."

Game is out: store.steampowered.com/app/661990/Arcana_Heart_3_LOVEMAX_SIXSTARS/
Shark Girl with her arcana, Parace L'sia and Dark Heart will be added in the new version as paid DLC (free for backers) later.

Exe:Late[st] Is out in Japan! Release date in the west: February, 9th, 2018 for PS3/PS4/PS Vita

New DLC character Najd confirmed for the game along with a new stage based on Masmak fort. Both comes from a fan contest held in Saudi Arabia.

Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition Cinematic Opening: youtube.com/watch?v=3l4mux-seHI
Sakura, Blanka, Falke, Cody, G and Sagat are the characters for the third season. Sakura trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=WABWyJ45XCo
It features every content from Season 1 and Season 2 (Characters and respective premium costumes), Arcade Mode, Extra Battle, Gallery and gameplay changes like new V-modes.

The game will be released on February 15 in Japan. Demo launches on December 14 in Japan. Limited edition will feature artbook with a new story by Kamachi and soundtrack.
Acqua of the Back, Kaori Kanzaki, Motoharu Tsuchimikado and Lessar confirmed as playable pilots. Trailer 2: youtu.be/EGdrAipUbMY

Noctis revealed as the third guest character coming as DLC: youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU
Geese Howard is released: youtube.com/watch?v=_KBTa53UiTQ

Version 4.0 is out. New charactr Misango announced: youtube.com/watch?v=JzH6wtGeaBM arms.nintendo.com/news/misango/

The first patch for Pokken DX is out. 3v3 support for friendly matches, CPU input playback for training mode, and new high rank rewards in group matches added along with misc fixes and changes. Patch notes: nintendoeverything.com/pokken-tournament-dx-update-out-now-version-1-1-0/

Venom, Black Widow and Winter Soldier released as the second batch of DLC characters.

Nicalis is producing a new fighting game from Studio Saizensen that has characters from Cave Story, Code of Princess, Umihara Kawase and others for PC, Xbox One, Switch and PS4 in the Q4 2017.
Newest trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=es60KLszDFE

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/550340/Umineko_Golden_Fantasia/
youtube.com/watch?v=vtdXuNm8qJI
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ltPVoyNTM
youtube.com/watch?v=OgN6ALghs04
store.steampowered.com/app/577970/Punch_Planet/
youtube.com/watch?v=K9ziQzDusE4
youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw
dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Cdcr3T_0G_w
youtube.com/watch?v=KeCqi-ou1qs
youtube.com/watch?v=4c9n40tCxAo
youtube.com/watch?v=UnkxIlI6IV4
youtube.com/watch?v=AkEH4vy3PXM
play.fightcade.com/
fightcade.com/
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
discord.gg/DbHMSCd
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
ki.infil.net/characters.html
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
archive.is/T3eSc
kofaniv.snk-corp.co.jp/english/character/index.php?num=angel
youtube.com/watch?v=Oua_NNiZvaUA
archive.is/VhWmx
twitter.com/GinGintrax/status/939973527901483008
archive.is/gu426
twitch.tv/manesix**
twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio/status/941372104179638273
twitter.com/yuuri_mia
esrb.org/ratings/Synopsis.aspx?Certificate=35312&Title=DRAGON BALL FighterZ
archive.is/WfLs5
culturaneogeo.com/imagenes/evoga/evoga3.htm
www62.atwiki.jp/arcana_heart3lm/pages/236.html
www62.atwiki.jp/arcana_heart3lm/pages/106.html
discord.gg/8x24VCY
archive.is/dlwIG
twitch.tv/Bifuteki
twitter.com/RisingThunder/status/942833888858030080
archive.is/J3tpp
steamcommunity.com/app/678950/discussions/
archive.is/IEdT9
gematsu.com/2017/12/street-fighter-v-arcade-edition-details-team-versus-mode
docs.google.com/document/d/1Qgi3z7NDatc5vv6eJvA0xzJsyeND8eMIAxUsNZuVpmM/mobilebasic
archive.is/YQT3T
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

EVO Japan will happen between January 26th and January 28th. It will feature Tekken7, GGXrdRev2, KOFXIV, BlazblueCF, Smash4, ARMS, SFV.
Umineko: Golden Fantasia is released on Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/550340/Umineko_Golden_Fantasia/
Omen of Sorrow PSX trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=vtdXuNm8qJI
Fight of Gods Santa reveal trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ltPVoyNTM
Touhou 15.5: The Antinomy of Common Flowers was released. Doremy confirmed as a playable character: youtube.com/watch?v=OgN6ALghs04
TRAF: Suits of Fate: New build available for public and Early Access stated for Early 2018.
Punch Planet Steam Early Access page: store.steampowered.com/app/577970/Punch_Planet/
Cerebrawl v0.6.9 gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=K9ziQzDusE4
Kemono Friends Fighter Mechanics: youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw Website: dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html Hippo in the 1.5 update: youtube.com/watch?v=Cdcr3T_0G_w
Strides 2 Glory graphical update: youtube.com/watch?v=KeCqi-ou1qs
Fantasy Strike new character Lum: youtube.com/watch?v=4c9n40tCxAo
Them's Fightin Herds is out of NDA. Newest backer build: youtube.com/watch?v=UnkxIlI6IV4 Basics: youtube.com/watch?v=AkEH4vy3PXM

Fightcade2 is now on closed beta. Users from until 2014 have access to the new version. Download: play.fightcade.com/
Download and register for Fightcade here: fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here: mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/

Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
Discord group: discord.gg/DbHMSCd

>>>/fighters/

For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
Guilty Gear Crash Course: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
The Complete Killer Instinct Guide by Infil: ki.infil.net/characters.html
DOA5LR - Full Character Guide & Frame Data - Created By Arcade Sensei: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM

>Previous thread: archive.is/T3eSc

And post mains!

Why Kof is not popular?

Wait, when the fuck did that happen? I guess that means the DLC leak was fake, but it sucks that the game is gonna be so Super-centric.
>not the real Zamasu

Because not many people outside of SNK fans and fighing game aficionados know about it. Same's true for Virtua Fighter, The Rumble Fish, Arcana Heart and other lesser known fighters.
It's a shame, but it is what it is.

Why is Angel so lewd?

You mean now? Not enough investment for casuals to make itself know with graphics, "cinematic" story mode, customization, E-Sports and aggressive marketing in general. XIV was made for people who already love KOF with few new stuff for beginners like auto combos, easier inputs and more lenient input reader.

She was made it that way: kofaniv.snk-corp.co.jp/english/character/index.php?num=angel

Like two days ago. Thank god that leak with Zarbon and shit was fake. Hopefully we get some more interesting characters like Janemba.
Zamasu is an assist to grab ningens who tries to escape your smug Kamehameha

When do you think Arika will finally announce their publisher for Fighting EX Layer? I hope they don't get picked up by some super kikes. I've been playing the Beta everyday since it went live, as long as there is not Bamco/Capcom tier jewing the full release will probably be my GOTY next year.

It has a perfectly healthy community everywhere that's not America

>kofaniv.snk-corp.co.jp/english/character/index.php?num=angel
This meme will never die, right?

Brazil is still America though

Well, in her case, she was altered to be almost superhuman so she weights a lot more than she looks like But Vice is also strong as fuck at 59kg with snake magic bullshit. But even in XIV some girls still abide by that trope.

My dick is overcome by a sudden need for Sylvie doujins in which she shrekks anons hdd and then skedaddles away pulling obscene ahegaos.

For me, KOF competes too much with the other 2d street-fighter and character designs are too "fashionable".

KOf14 specifically was made cheap and targeted to already fans.

Oppss… wrong vid
youtube.com/watch?v=Oua_NNiZvaUA

Did they ever say if Makoto was a gay? I know the manga implied it but I thought she was straight in the games.

isn't KOF fairly popular and well known?

Imagine if Es or Baiken was the guest-star in Soul Calibur Six….

Heeh… people modding MvCi.

Literally no one cares, dude

6 Gorillion hours in paint

archive.is/VhWmx

One person cared..

This will always be FUNNY

Guess i'll be getting it then. It'll be a nice break from regular BB.

Two reasons. It peaked with KoF '98 and there weren't any good home ports that didn't cost hundreds of dollars until years after its heyday when the series had lost its luster. Its popularity lived and died in the arcades. Now it exists in a state of relative obscurity surviving only due to its past glory.

Is T-hawk top-tier?

Stupid sexy squirrel sloot

Looks like KOF98 and SF3 made the same mistake~ no good home ports soon after arcade release.
Wonder if there will be a KOF14 arcade, Does calling it SFV AE mean that SFV will come to arcades eventually?

In she got impregnated by a human would she give birth to a single baby or a litter?
This is very important

There has been an arcade release for KoF14 longer than there has been a steam version. The japs demanded it and the PS4 sales in asia were the reason it happened.
Hell it was part of SNK's financial reports since it brought them in a shitload of money
The only SFV cabs are special promo ones and ones they use for tournaments. Last time I checked there has been any normal arcade releases planned.

I'm quite certain I don't know nor have I ever put any thought into it.

??? It's from Pixiv, where I grab most of my pics.

_master1200 means you grabbed the resized, thumbnail version that won't go pass that resolution. Similar when you download an image that has "sample-" from booru sites.

Huh, I normally expand the image before throwing it into wget, but i'm obviously doing it wrong. Thanks for the tip, I might go do some testing.

UUUUUGGGGHHHHHH

AnimeEVO looking great this year. But what I find bizarre is that there's no Arcana Heart or UNIEST. I know UNIEST has a pretty big scene in Japan. Meanwhile Arcana Heart just got a newer PC release. Maybe they're trying to gauge interest in Daemon Bride?

Still, we have ARMS and Sm4sh on the main stage. SFV is boring enough, and now we have these two games weighing it down. Every year the main stage just gets more and more boring. At least BB and KoF keeps it interesting.

I've heard some have trouble downloading the full sizes because of mobile, maybe it's related to that.

Does anyone know if this is something exclusive to Pokken DX?
twitter.com/GinGintrax/status/939973527901483008

IT'S SHILLING TIME

>Them's Fightin Herds is out of NDA. Newest backer build: youtube.com/watch?v=UnkxIlI6IV4 Basics: youtube.com/watch?v=AkEH4vy3PXM

Them's Fightin Herds it's coming out on February 2018
>archive.is/gu426

**there is stream going on right now, no gameplay, just art for the game
twitch.tv/manesix**

REMOVE GAYS

1 day
twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio/status/941372104179638273

nope

DoA6 would be pretty nice.

why does BB have the only shocking character reveals so far? I know this chart's outdated by a few months, but do you guys think it's valid?

Doesn't this count as BLACKED?

Oh well, I didn't want to partially support RWBY shit anyways.

I wouldn't mind a KOF arcade cabinet… From the pic, I guess USF4 arcade machines used to be there…

I was looking forward to schooling bitches and whores.

ED
twitter.com/yuuri_mia

Everything in your post is trash. Explain yourself.

Should I even hope?

You should fucking play uniel is what you should fucking do

America refers to the United states you fucking huehue monkey. nobody is talking about any of the shitty brown barely above nigger tier countries when they say America, Stay eternally buttblasted about it.

Lol even sam looks like an amerimutt

You just contradicted yourself.

Careful fellas, 56% posting is bannable around here ;^)

Budokai Tenkaichi is on, Tomo vs Fumo FT10

You are not in Holla Forums, your echo chamber

Go back to the KOF 98 lobby if you're going to be an illiterate nigger

new trailer

He mad even at the hint of collusion

Who is CHUN LI cosplaying as?

Sagat's Favourite Day

I just realized

a train wreck

why does capcom keep putting dead characters as DLC for games that are slightly less dead

ZAMAZU CONFIRMED FOR DRAGON BALL FIGHTERS

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN NINGEN WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR SINS

NOW WE JUST NEED RIBRIANNE AND THE GAME IS GOTY

It's a pity the characters don't take battle damage to their uniforms, like Goku losing most of his orange gi before Frieza's last attack, same with Gohan. Doesn't have to be every time, maybe just from cinematic events, but ArcSys has never been much for alternate costumes anyway.

I'd bump Cinder to very likely; she was the main villain for the second and third seasons and has a grudge against the MC's, Adachi is probably more likely than you think

I would love the salt of her being in with a bow&arrow that cannot be deflected and an assist that blows people to the other side of the screen in the most pure keepaway archetype.

In other news, even the ESRB is teasing characters now
esrb.org/ratings/Synopsis.aspx?Certificate=35312&Title=DRAGON BALL FighterZ

Good, it’s a shitty forced Holla Forums meme that’s abused by Holla Forums niggers.

Buubs confirmed?

June from Star Gladiator

I want to fuck her curls

XENOVERSE CONFIRMED
MIRA WHEN!!!

I do agree that KoF needs a lot more love but would you rather have it popular with all of the baggage that comes with it?

lol

I honestly think this was his idea of a joke but then we got this today: archive.is/WfLs5
Almost everyone in the comments calls their bullshit

Maybe, but I think it's #21 in a "Majin form". Maybe she's able to transform and use attacks from different villains during the story mode. Also, there's only one slot left for the base roster so I think it's her.

How do I play this character? I'm struggling to find any resources, even basic bnbs or partial frame data would be enough.

No it isn't the USA is America

>the same (((guest writer))) who uses an instagram whore picture for her profile picture
>the same (((guest writer))) who had her article "refuted" - not refuted well, mind you - by some negress whose video got all of 400 views
>the same (((guest writer))) who had a dozen thirsty soyboys passive-aggressively go after this negress because they couldn't bear to see m'lady denigrated
I want to strangle these people.

Apparently Angel was designed by a Mexican after winning a bet by beating other SNK employees. In fact that's why "Angel" is pronounced that way, since it's a male name in Spanish. Also why she hates gambling.
culturaneogeo.com/imagenes/evoga/evoga3.htm

Why would anyone want an e-sport t-shirt? So they can pretend to be their favourite autistic faggot? They might be able to sell that shit to west coasters I guess a lot of autistic faggots there.

I had to re-read that a few time to figure out what happened but holy fuck LOL.
Also isn't that the twat that owns evenscrubs?

Anyone try out the Virtual ON demo yet?

Arcana Heart barely has any of this stuff as the scene is mainly japanese. This site should help though. Google translating the whole page makes it pretty simple to understand the combos.

www62.atwiki.jp/arcana_heart3lm/pages/236.html
www62.atwiki.jp/arcana_heart3lm/pages/106.html

No, she's a guest writer for Eventscrubs because Sjw cucks like Velociraptor hope she'll suck him off if they let her write shitty articles for their site.

Not even Assfaggots would want to be caught dead wearing EG gear even if they unironically liked Arteezy.

Now you know why Mike Ross left the fgc.

Once again life proves it is a better comedy than a 10/10 comedy.

I have, it's got good speed to it; closer to OT than Marz. Also the point system really forces you to get more aggressive/take more risks than the previous games since you're opponent can still win even if they have lower health. The only thing I don't like is that the new 4th weapons feel too flashy for my taste.
Overall I'm very surprised how polished the game is compared to their last experimental VO game and it gives me hope for the eventual Virtual On V.

Eventscrubs is the Kotaku of the fgc when you think about it.

That's great, thanks user. I'm not sure why mizuumi and other resource pages don't ever link to the jp wiki.

FIGHT!
SF2X

There's the discord group: discord.gg/8x24VCY
And a neoneogaf thread that I have no idea how is still up in that place: archive.is/dlwIG

I am a little worried about how it looks to play very similar between the characters.

I want another Fate fighting game like that PS2 one. It looks pretty cool.

The AH3 discord is nearly dead though.

I get less excited about this game the more I see it. Everyone having only about 1 or 2 supers and a ultra is pretty lame. Then there's the problem of nearly everyone's combos being very similar. The game really shines in neutral where characters can throw around their set-ups, assists, and other tricks. It would be great if the combos were shorter so we can get more of that or make it so everyone has more unique combos.

I'm thinking of buying guilty gear xrd and xrd 2 for PC. Should I do this? Bare in mind I'm kind of just planning on playing against random people online. I know there are dedicated servers/discords for this stuff, so I'm open to that too.

Just buy smartly Rev2, it contains Rev1. Don't choose the upgrade version, however, I doubt it'd even allow you but it only upgrades Rev1 to Rev2. I bet they'll announce Rev3/Xth/Xrd Whatever in January, though. This is when Arcsys Tournament of some sort happens, but it should be worth a purchase anyway. Wait for a sale wherever you want to buy, they are probably imminent.

Ok thanks

Good idea though

I just open webms for retards and happily take the smaller sized file it shits out, if you know any options that offer better quality / size ratios I'll happily take it and do it over.

Go VP9 and increase that video bitrate
Thats really piss poor quality, go for a 400-500 bitrate for 720p

Which software you recommend for this?

I am starting to like what they are doing with sfv, is there any way to try a demo or something similar? I dont want to spend 40 bucks to be disappointed

Yeh, I mean, at worst it looks like it'll play somewhat similar MvC3, and as disappointing as it is shaping up to be there are still several fighting games on the horizon for that look really good so I can't complain too much.

Testing through the same software running VP9

I don't think they've put out a demo. But what do you like what they're doing? If I wanted to play something similar to SFV, I would just play Koihime Enbu. Crush counters that lead into big damage combos, very footsie heavy, good projectiles, defensive and offensive styles are fine, and easy to play. It's kind of what SFV wanted to be but not based off an erotic game. Despite that, I think that's why Koihime always has a bunch of people playing it at AnimEvo. It's a good Street Fighter game.

Namco really ruined its momentum too with the season passes. People were bragging how much it doesn't screw over customers like Capcom's fighters only to do something similar. Doesn't matter much to me though. I have plenty of anime fighters to play and UNIE[st] is coming to the west though I already have the JP version. I want a console/PC port of Million Author as that looks really promising. Chaos Code 2 and BB Cross Battle might be good and there's still Arcana Heart 4 in development.

DOA6 announcement soon
twitch.tv/Bifuteki

It's literally the same shit as their garbage fighting 3DS game, you guys got kiked by Bamco with another ArcSysWorks fighter clone.

Christie, that Jack-O costume looks dreadful.

/r Kappa is on suicide watch because they're in denial about DBFZ being another shitty fighter.

They finally fixed most of the retarded issues, made the game a little more fun, and I really like what they did with dhalsim and bison. That, and everyone left on fightcade and sf4 are monsters at the game, I dont want to win every time but I dont want to get destroyed on around 8 out of 10 matches without room for learning

Everyone says it's bad, but they also say it's getting better and I figure the best way to find out is trying it, but Im not buying it until it's on the goat edition with all characters for 5 bucks

He plays this too? Well, I guess I can see what's the cheapest shit the game has to offer then.

I just asked for a free demo, jesus. I guess I'll pirate it to test it

I knew it was gonna suck from the beggining, most arcsys fanboys didn't expect that and where hoping for XRD toriyama edition

twitch.tv/Bifuteki

tournament over. nip Gen player won
announcement incoming in b4 Nioh costume set

IF DUBS RIBRIANNE CONFIRMED

A funeral. A Thank You message from the staff, saying DOA5 is "done" and that they might go silent for a while, likely to work on other stuff plus a literal RIP for NinjaCW.
Most relevant bit was when Hayashi-san said Nyotengu is best waifu and only filthy homos think otherwise.

I'm still in shock. What bullshit that was. I want DoA6 damnit.

At least we got a lot of 3d porn from those few models

WHY DID DOA ALSO HAVE TO GET THE VF TREATMENT, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?

Slightly better, but not quite there yet

NANI

Any basis to this?

Shekels vs Functions next

That's bullshit I was probably going to get DOA6 if it was a thing

You got a transcript or webm of that?

Seriously. What the hell was that?

Oh great, Iran and Yikes…

It's all lost in the annals of history. Just take my word for it. :^)

The stream is now streaming an actual dead game. What is going on…

Shameful

I want to race mix with Nyo tengu to make powerful half race/species children!

THE BEST

When do I get one for my house?

Played by someone who allegedly doesn't like it. "What is going on" indeed.

Not as shameful as that left leg. wtf is happening there?

Under the sheets with the lights off and "Oiran Drive" on repeat in the background.

Well, shit. Press "F" to pay respects.

or to fap one last time.

Fuck this retarded roster.

I haven't kept up, why is DBZF no good?

She has attack moves in bed?

I don't browse reddit but I went to check and saw nothing and just more DBFZ hype, so I have no idea what user is talking about. Though it's not a secret that the business practices put a damper on a lot of people's excitement for the game, I don't see much momentum for it slowing until after release.

/r kappa is hyping the fuck out of the game despite Namco and Arcys are no better than Capcom with scummy practices. Besides season passes and day-one disc-locked content, most of the roster consists of Gokus and shitty Super characters no one likes instead of guys like Broly.

It's looking pretty shallow and it's got Bamco's typical Hewbrew DLC practices.

Dragonball is going to crush Shit fighter V and Marble vs Capcum infinishit and theres no one to blame but Capcom for this. You should of demanded better instead of eating whatever they shitted out and ruined those franchises.

So 6 is more than half of 25 now?

Protip; both are equally bad. It doesn't matter if DBFZ crushes capcom's shitshows; it's already riddled with anti-consumer shit like a capcom game.

Literally 2 gokus
Literally 3 super characters
Literally a non-canon boring Hulk ripoff

Better than shitty Kale and her lesbian sister.

See, I was expecting some sort of gameplay critique. Not people upset about DLC. It's a shit thing to have, but then again, do any of us really buy these games at release? I'd rather wait for the "final" build and grab it then.

BAMCUCK HAHAHAHAHA

MvC is officially anime.

A-at least it had 3,592 simultaneous players! IT'S SUPER FUN YOU LOSER YOU CAN LIKE MULTIPLE GAMES OK?

please do not bully anime

That's an insult to anime. besides, it was lower than that days ago.

With Soul Calibur 6 almost certainly having guest characters, I think she might be the one, sincrle they got Harada to shill the game . At least, she fits the game a bit more.

Shitty practices are still shitty practices and are perfectly fine reasons not to buy a game. And I gripes with the gameplay here.

If you want more, then the assist system is too barebones like many things in this game. Marvel allows you to have 3 different kinds of assists with each character. This game only gives you 1 assist attack per character and there isn't much else you can do with that mechanic. You can't switch characters mid combo like with MvC3 launch switches and can only be done via super cancels. Sparking is just X-Factor without the damage boost and much stronger regen so that's a pretty boring mechanic already as there isn't much of a reason to use it until you're nearly dead or want 1 character to live.

Another problem is that the damage is all around the same no matter who you pick as long as you have some meter. Only some characters really burn meter with EX moves like Vegeta and Piccolo with his Hellzone Grenade oki but a Vegeta assist can hold someone still too if you have him on your team. Deflect is a cool mechanic though. However I don't care for the dragon summoning or how it's nearly impossible to time out which makes me wonder why they even have a timer.

When this was being shown, my biggest concern was that it would lack depth and that's pretty obvious now. But that's what the DBZ fanbase wanted. They don't want a complicated game and was upset that this game didn't have 50 clones and had a little depth to it. Now it's something for "autistic fighting game fans" because learning a combo outside of mashing one button is too hard.

you mean the two shitty characters who AREN'T IN THE GAME?

How is it shallow?

Rigid combos, easy execution, restrictive cancels unless you're in sparking blast, dragon rush flattens neutral pretty drastically, tags are too safe, plus what said. There's stuff that's underexplored like snapbacks but I'm not expecting any kind of monster tech to show up and change everything.

The game looks fun and it's gonna sell five million copies, but I wouldn't count on it keeping a competitive scene for too long.

Ill probably skip it if they announce those two or anyone from Universe 2 (The Tumblr-Sjw Universe that had that fat, annoying bitch who basically a tumblr-landwhale) , and when Bamco confirms it will have Denuvo.

How does the dragon rush work? Is it interesting like SWR/UNL flight system, or AH homing system, or can you not manipulate its direction at all?

No manipulation at all, looks like.

Nope, you just fly toward someone and you're projectile invincible during its duration it seems. You can attack, block, or jump cancel out of it though so it's more of a "fuck projectiles" button. The dragon rush its self is an attack so it needs to touch someone for them to chain a combo instead of you opening them up with an attack of your choice. It's not like any of those games you listed.

I played the game during Anime Expo I was able to try out a few things. Though this was when it was revealed half a year ago.

newfag to fitans here, what makes Xrd inferior to the rest of the games? I'm still trying out other series and haven gotten to Guilty Gear yet.

i don't think anyone in the thread said that, XRD is fine

If you're new to fighters it's fine, a lot of the new mechanics and mechanical tweaks are to help accessibility. At a higher level though some of the mechanics can be a bit too oppressive for how low cost and low commitment they are. YRC is pretty ridiculous since it's 25 meter to win neutral. If the slowdown and input eating wasn't a thing with RCs in Xrd I'd probably like the game a lot more.

It's been more of a mixed bag to some people. It's not a bad game, but did a better job explaining why Xrd gets a little flak or less love from the community. Newer players are getting a little flak because a lot of them pick Baiken, dropping the game when they learn she's one of the hardest to use (which is all of the faggots on /r kappa who fap to her and their shitty jav porn the sjw mods remove in seconds). XRD is pretty good for anime fighter.

F

SSF2X will never die

I wish it would though

how would you feel if this was the SC6 guest character

As an Independent Video-Game-Consumer™, I would be quite elated.

Jesus Christ, those tits.

That is one smug titty-monster

She's a prima ejaculate extractor

Relevant again.

As her breasts expand, so does my dong

Why is it that Talim seems to be the fightan girl that escapes this tradition?

B A Z O N G L E R S

Meanwhile, new KoF XV character will be playable at EVO Japan (Jan 26-27). Probably the kebabette but the image looks like a Oswald teaser.

Also, SCVI character select screen. 20 character slots.

The faggot that made that image makes the changes seem like a bad thing.

I'm guessing it'll be the same roster apart from whoever the guest character is then.

(Checked) A compromise is clearly in order. Make the breasts smaller, but even more visible, everybody wins. As a side note, I really dig the legwear in the Soul Calibur version

So, no Tira I'm guessing.

According to the, so far credible, leaker some characters from the sequels will be added (Tarimu, Tiramisu and Salsa Kang) plus two newcomers. I think some characters from SCI will be goners or, at best, DLC. I'd say Rock, Mi-na, Lizardman and Hwang have the biggest chances to be on the chopping block.
According to the leaker, Ziggy and Nightmare are separate. They probably want the two UGS move sets from SCIII onward. Don't really like it but whatever. I'm almost certain that at some point they're gonna show chinese girl cartoon bullshit on the move sets and that's when I'm out; I liked the fact that the first three games were kinda tame in that regard, the most we had was Cervantes two specials and Taki ninja bombs.

I also hope they fix Xianghua's backstory.
I raged when they made her marry some unseen NPC.

NO LIZARDS NO BUY

Having Lizardman gone would be a bummer as they made him really cool in V.

Popular characters from the sequels will likely be DLC, but I'm still holding out hope for some old fashioned unlockables.

Get a load of this goy

I could be mistaken but they'd be fools to invite the shitstorm SCV caused a second time but, at the same time, they can't have all characters in the launch roster; gotta save some for the Fighter Pass™ that is NOT included in the Deluxe Collector's Edition™. PRE-ORDER NOW and receive this exclusive bunny ears accessory for your custom character.

Look at this cave-dwelling goy! It's almost [CURRENT YEAR+3], we unlock things with money now.

Designwise, OG Aeon is still my favorite since it's a actual lizard and not HybridDinoMan. Overall, I appreciate the simplicity SCI had in its character designs. Some got a bit better in SCII but IMHO SCI is still king in that aspect.

D E L I C I O U S

HOPE THAT MEANS THE DATA MINE WAS REAL. I'M GONNA MAIN JUBEI AND HINAKO SO FUCKING HARD

WE CAN GO EVEN BIGGER

I know, I know. Unlockable content is a fossil of a bygone era, but I guy can dream.

Bruh it's bamco, you know they're gonna announce a season pass for more characters two to three months before the official release.

Do you think Kaulifla "tingly feeling over actual writing" the female saiyan will be in FighterZ?

NO LIZARDMAN NO FUCKING BUY I DON'T CARE IF THIS IS A SOUL EDGE SOFT REBOOT, ALL OF THAT ROOSTER IS IN SC1 AND IF YOU WANT TO PANDER TO GAMECUBE SCII LINK KIDDIES YOU WILL MAKE THAT DLC NOT SC1 CHARACTERS!!!

NO LIZARDMAN NO BUY
O

L
I
Z
A
R
D
M
A
N

N
O

B
U
Y

Dreams aren't limited by the confines of reality, user.

twitter.com/RisingThunder/status/942833888858030080

I never cared about the game, but that's really nice of the devs

Welp, looks like that user from the last thread got his wish.

IIRC the leak came from the hue dataminer that's been diddling SFV for the last months. He's been completely reliable so far.

BAKUNYUUCALIBUR

Also, better pray Harada never finds the office where the SC devs are working. That cunt will mug them for a chunk of the game's budget, bully everyone and very likely mess with the game's development.

Is harada seriously like that?

Wasn't it obvious? He's just a less publicized Itagaki

Id' be mad if that was the case, even then her ingame model always has a bit more than what you see in the artworks somehow.

How long would take for a NEET with no fighting game experience to learn the fundamentals and be kind of decent?

Depends on how much time you put in daily.

depends on your setup, if you have consistency in your practice sessions and can adapt to the controls fast enough then i'd say somewhere around 100 - 200 hours.

I can't precisely quantify his cuntiness (cuntify?) but during SCV's development, whenever he was present, he was constantly ripping on the director (Daishi Odashima) and the later always looked really awkward next to him. Incidentally, Odashima left in 2013 and is now working at Sega.
SCV reeks of mid-development budget slashing like the story mode art looking like rushed panels and the game having 3 mimics yet Harada is in the game with Devil Jin's move set. I personally find it very questionable that anyone would want to scrap a Talim, Setsuka (even if there's a alt Patty with her moves) or Zasalamel in favor of a fuckin' Tekken move set plastered on a CaC model.
Way I see it, Harada's been on a power trip ever since Capcom screwed the pooch into a bloody pulp with SFxT and he's been capitalizing on that, always saying he's not doing anything shady or anti-consumer so for most, he can do no wrong.

So maybe 4 hours a day. What makes for a good setup?

Ahoy fags.

The cunts over at >>>/radcorp/ have scheduled a fightan tournament for January 6th for Euro hours and January 7th for NA/SA. The game is Street Fighter 3 Third Strike and it'll be a best of 5 double elimination bracket tournament that will be hosted on fightcade and streamed for your shitposting pleasure. The grand finale will be a first to 5 showdown between the Euro and Burg champions. A challonge page for each area and a thread will be posted here on Holla Forums a week before the tournament begins proper, you can sign up once that thread is up.

If you want updates, have questions or want to give feedback and suggestions, you can also post them here if you don't wish to clutter this current /fgg/ thread up:
>>>/radcorp/3121

Pick your main wisely.
i.e. don't pick Twelve

twelve is fun, I enjoy airdashing and spamming jumping fierce with him

i won't recommend 4 hours a day, your hands will thank you.

A good setup i meant an input method (gamepad, joystick, hitbox, keyboard) that you feel comfortable with and don't feel like you are forcing your movements too much and a place where you are not distracted by something else since fighting games are in essence a fast reaction based game. It's better if you practice the basics of movement, blocking and pick a few basic and simple combos first and then move onto low ranked matches until you feel like you are ready to take onto more advanced things like frametraps, mixups, resets and whatnot, alternatively you can practice against AIs but they tend to be huge assholes in higher difficulties and total pushovers in the lower ones.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes, and his translator bitch boy Mike Murray is worse. Both of them had shit fits when people called them out on Tekken 7

Reminder that Tekken 7 is only getting praise for not being SFV. It's no better than SFV, and the game is pretty shitty. Oh yea, here's another reminder that Tekken 7 is only adding a faggot from FF15 because of corporate reasons that benefit Squeenix.

That user is me

I suck at Third Strike though

I think William might be a decent candidate. Something from Dark Souls even, people were mentioning Artorias.

If you get her jugs out, her facial animation changes a bit; she starts wiggling her eyebrows.

Makes me wonder if the devs don't keep a super secret lewd build of the game just for themselves. It's just a bit more detail on the models and a bit more clothing damage, after all.

Get Karl

Judging by the performance of anons during the RTS night you'll fit right in.
It's not like your failure is going to be streamed live to any anons who want to watch oh wait.

We better be seeing more wrastling promo shit for this.

Also someone suggested sf2 or alpha3 instead, thoughts? We'd want something with near-universal appeal among anons for the first tournament and then more obscure stuff later so consider that too. Is the Touhou fighting game any good?

Ornstein, then.

I think we all know who should be added as a guest character for SC6. Pic related

archive.is/J3tpp

>GC: I know you can’t talk about other characters in the game, but the design and attire of a character like Ivy – whether she’s in the new one or not – are a lot more problematic today than they were when the series began. Is that something you intend to address?

GC: Do you have female designers working on the team?

I hope she wears the most outlandish BDSM suit, just to blow them away forever.

What does that word mean again?

wow sexist xd

He doesn't care, Tekken 7 didn't care either.

retarded bullshit

Who the fuck do these faggots think they are? Asking that like the devs owe them or some shit, I cannot stand these people. Christ.

Tekken 7 straight up had a Christmas Lili daki pattern in its gallery, I was pleasantly surprised how nobody said a thing

But user, how will the devs ever know what True Gamers™ think without questions like that?

The reason is because these niggers don't play games, they just bitch about things they see at random.

They bitch at anything that earns them Good Goy Points™.

>Japan ever caring about things being problematic

Aside from Crapcom, why do soy boys still trying to spread virtue signaling into their country?

I've never been so excited to get so destroyed

I remember Square's statements regarding Bravely Default's overseas success were something along the lines of "we made this game to appeal to the Japanese and we're very surprised the rest of the world liked it so much," as though the idea of making a good video game and selling it was foreign to them. Then BD2's art book was censored, which made me more confused. You'd think money would talk, but I guess it took a few years for the higher-ups to reverse their Westaboo brainwashing.

He must have been fighting back the urge to call him a flaming faggot.

As if females don't want to play as sexy or cute females.

SO5 was review bombed and sold horribly too thanks to the censorship. People were already on the fence on buying it after the quality of SO4 and then they went and did something stupid like that while checker tits went untouched. They thought they could appeal to both audiences by having their obvious fanservice character untouched and the cute character censored. Then no one bought the game.

There direct gameplay

So if data mine is real and the character render "mistake" from one of SNK's events awhile back is real than that means;
That would bump the roster up to 62 characters. We KoF02UM now

That aside I don't want to get my hopes up.

Meanwhile, at Capcom…

To be fair, these were announced eons ago at the first CPT.

I can see that shlo-mo crap get old quick. Not a fan of all the flashy shit either, I hope they don't go full retard like in SCIII onward.

This is honestly too much.

how many fucking costumes does chun li even have at this point?

you expect me to share a general with pokemon manchildren, people who unironically play street fighter V and marvel infinite, and dead or alive?
i'd honestly rather use 4chan. what a fucking horrible thread.

default + 15 alts (including those)

Jesus christ, does Fang still have only one alt costume?

All I want are weapon sparks from clashing and hitting armor, the stock bamco hit sparks, and maybe environmental nonsense that gets kicked up or fucked up by weapons and bodies.
This is too goddamn much.

He's got 3 but if you mean something besides story and battle (which everyone has), IIRC yeah still only 1.

When it was first shown, I thought they were just doodles to fill the frame. They even added a extra Akiman designed costume that wasn't in the illustration.

Liking For Honor or not, it would not be absurd to have her. She is basically a medieval super soldier in the game.
And, if we think about it, Namco usually do not like t oadd characters from their own franchises.
If they wanted someone from Dark Souls, I don't know, but I would go with the Fried from 3 or Maria from BB. At least we would see Scythes again. And Blooood.

Gayest shit I've ever read on this website.

GO BIG OR GO HOME

Anyone looks at the Steam forum for DBZ it's pretty hilarious.

steamcommunity.com/app/678950/discussions/

Zarina looks a lot of fun, i guess i'll give her a chance, used to neglect her because it seems all of her special moves have really bad startup and recovery but i suppose she's gotta have some strengths

So where did the injustass2 TMNT reveal end up at?

I never really touched the huelander team but I've seen some really crazy shit with Zarina.

Just imagine what would happen if they gave goku blue hair.

Why?

KOF14 3.0 version coming!

It's from Bloodborne, but my choice would be Alfred. A entire execution wheel move set sounds fuckin' delicious.
From DaS, Arty, (((Ornstein))), a piece of wood, Sister Fritos, Lautrec with the hugbox armor, Sir Alonne, Executioner Miralda etc would all be pretty good choices.
Even if none is added (and likely won't, I think From doesn't want Artorias getting his pants blown off by a titty ninja) something tells me we'll be saying a LOT of DaS custom characters. I'll admit that if the parts are there and the kikery doesn't rub me the wrong way, I might try making a Lady Maria with Cervantes' move set; very big "ifs" though.

Now imagine if her bird wasn't just for show.

Hopes deleted.

YES, i hope the fix the EX moves that are pretty much useless, for example :

Mature's Ex Deathrow: (form here on referred as DR).

So Ex DR unique use is to attempt a guard break when you can't throw nothing else that would guard break.
The guard meter has a division that doubles as a visual cue at 50% and its hard to measure at glance since its small and can start refilling if you stop attacking .
You can throw a MAX Cancel blockstring that can break guards below 51% using Ex Despair as the last move, that means any guard below the visual cue, while using Ex DR would only be useful to break guards from 52% to 58% anything more on the guard meter and the guard wont break and you will get a full punish on your Ex DR, using Ex Despair instead would be safe and also guaranteed to break if you can get the opponents guard below the visual cue.

No move should be useless ever, if they don't want to give her more strength then they can experiment with the move around. From experience Killer Instinct devs instead of making a move fucking useless they would change its properties or effects and fine tune it until it was a reasonable option in your moveset.

Also Mature dashes like fucking anime, this animation needs to be changed ASAP. You can't run like anime in this day and age if you want to be taken seriously.

The Tenkaichi Budokai league at Mikado had its first FT10 set a little while ago, and now it's uploaded to YouTube. Eight of the best players in Japan are playing each other thoughout December and January in FT10 sets. There are two groups, which will be consolidated into one group based on record, then into a single grand finals set once all is said and done.

The tournament series is being run specifically to promote GG, so if you're new or curious about it at all then this is one of the best chances to learn; the English commentary by MajinObama in particular is great because he knows how to explain things and does both colour commentary and play-by-play. I'm going to be promoting this stuff more in the new year since it's really good gameplay and a hype format.

The only rub is I can't really watch it live since it airs at 4:00a.m. EST, but the vods will be uploaded in good time.

How often do you guys get kicked for beating people in the lobby too much?
It seems to happen more and more often for me and It's starting to get annoying.

Lizardman's stage on SCIII was one of the best ever.

These are the dates for the next matches. December 23rd is a double header: Nage (Faust) vs Fumo (Elphelt) and Zadi (Raven) vs Omito (Johnny).

My heart rate went up 60bpm watching the recent set. This league is the good stuff.

>bitch and throw a tantrum because it isn't edgier Batman aka Spawn or some shitty DC character
This is why humanity can't have nice things.

New Girl Puncher video!

That's pretty standard for KOF. I mean, wtf they did to Shermie in 2002? Changed one of the best ground CDs Sylvie literally has the same CDs in the ground and air into something slow and just "regular". Took out her best anti air move (d.C) to something useless. And talking about useless stuff, her new f+A move is fanservice but totally not worth. You can't combo when cancel into, has no invulnerability, is slow and has many recovery frames so you're fucked if the opponent blocks it.

She does this ever since '96. She also jumps like she was trying to fly waving her arms. I guess losing the pimp of all pimps Rugal and then being stuck to a huge homo loser like Iori didn't do well for her head.

What I wish for 3.0 would be some characters got their old moves back. Mai is good and all but so boring, should have back her other command normals and butt dive along with her rekkas from 2002UM/RBS. Maxima, Chin and some others could be reworked to be like in the past. Also, Zarina's f+B should be an overhead ffs.

Look, TMNT is damn cool, and the Batman crossover was well received, but there were many DC characters that would be a better choice. And none related to Batman directly. But, hey, they are in the game because of him too, so, like pottery I guess.

SFV Bride Chunners looks ugly in motion…

Who actually wants characters to be unattractive? In a fighting game no less.

Land whales that feel sexually threatened by them and the beta orbiters that follow them.

SVC chun li is the best chun li!

If they are cool or funny, the attractive factor is not obligatory. In fact, I really think the whole moe and waifu stuff have been killing creative female characters.

What makes SC different from Tekken? I'm interested enough to try out the SP campaigns of SC 1 through 5.

Faggot.
user I'm pretty sure that's her womb.

It looks really boring.
IDK why eurocucks like Tekken and Soul Calibur so much. Its just juggles and slow flashy supers.

Fuck off retarded whore

56%

Characters can be cool or funny and attractive though.

t. Holla Forums

Every SFV character is ugly in motion including Menat.

I think alex is the undisputed worst of the bunch.

No, that would be Abigail. There's nothing good about that Canadian, autistic faggot. At least Alex has a shitty retro costume Capcom stole from a mod.

To be fair, most of the French who are really into SC are actually not French, but niggers. Except for scenes outside of Western Europe the European fightan scene mirrors the US scene in that it's a nigger zoo with a few Asians and whites thrown in here and there.

I meant in movement. His intro animation, his ending animation, all his animations look like ass.

Abigail's shit looks worse than Alex's.

I don't know, I haven't seen Abigail.

They can, but, frankly, female characters designs have been quite stale. I mean, mangas have cool female designs that are not sexy or pretty, but are damn cool!
Crying Freeman managed to make it fantastically well. That's what I am talking about.

Are those sections of the lifebar that shows when different level of guts kick in? If so, then that's pretty cool. But the hit sparks are too flashy and all this slowing down is lame.

Still need to get around to reading that. I'm still reading Sanctuary which was done by the same artist.

Bamco 3d fighters are boring.
VF6 when?

Soon.
I hope

I'd like to ask this again, what makes Soul Calibur different than say Tekken or VF? Are the games just Tekken but with swords/polearms or is there more to em?

Never

Attacks are split into horizontal, vertical and kicks. Feels more heavy on fundamentals and lighter on execution as it's more about positioning, footsies, spacing, whiff punishing etc. Instead of juggling someone with 50 jabs, you get a good read and tear a chunk of the opponent's life. Meanwhile, movement feels more free with the 8 way run system. I'd say it's kinda like Samurai Shodown minus the projectiles with a zest of VF (ring outs and very high damage output).
That said, the series have getting more Tekken-esque from 3 onward, with more emphasis on combos and beating a downed opponent while 5 added meter for supers (if I'm not mistaken, Soul Blade had supers too) and EX moves because a FG can't be unique anymore. Also more and more chinese girl cartoon bullshit in every aspect, from character design to move sets.
Super comfy music.

Yeah Soul Blade had supers, but if I remember correctly if you did it it greatly damaged your weapon.

I get what you're saying, I'm just trying to make the point that designers shouldn't forsake one just to have the other, in either respect. If the character they happen to design is hideous but a cool character, that's fine with me. A cool character that happens to be attractive is also fine with me.

That is blatantly false though. Her walk animation is hot as fuck.

Yes, creators should do what they think they should. But sometimes, I just find it stupid by their own standards.
Body shapes and age are really limited on ladies.
Well, whatever. If I can't do it myself, it is meaningless to rant about it.

While you guys sperg out about tits of characters you don't even play she'll have a tweaked SCI costume like Mtsurugi and Sophitia but with bigger breasts than Sophie, I'm a lot more worried about the gameplay like says.
Not pictured but reported:

It basically takes everything I hated from the two previous games. The only thing missing are weapons with gimmicky and damage stuff because even run counter stays in the game. At least looks like you can guard in certain steps.

That's her whole 'shtick':
It's the same thing with Bao and Momoko but both have "psycho power" to enhance their physical abilities like Athena. I agreen on Vanessa in XIV she should be lean but with a little muscle and I hope Blue Mary is at least "toned" at least to her MI2 appearance when she eventually comes back but I'll be happy anyway if she's in her RB2/EX 98UMFE version

Is FEXL coming to pc?

archive.is/IEdT9
Basically; We'll make it if we get enough money. PS4 only for now.
If ASW is their publisher it will get a PC release like every other niche fighter they punlished.

it's different in each sc game, but this stuff is generally true

other user was pretty spot-on about it being like a 3d translation of samsho

it's exciting to even have sc6 being made, but the new systems are really worrying. it really seems like they have no idea what to do with the series. i'd almost prefer just a straightup remake of sc 1 or 2

Alright cool. Good to know.

The 2017 Steam winter sale starts today. Are there any fighting games worth buying? I'm thinking of getting the older BB games, are they worth my money now that CF is out?

Just so it's clear, the bing translation is shit. It just says "We do not have the spare resources to make a PC version at the same time."

KoF XIV (Version 3.0 is coming so now would be a good time to jump in if you were ever interested)
Chaos Code
Under Night Inbirth EXE:late (dirt cheap if you want to get ready for UNIELst)
Blade Arcus from Shining: Battle Arena
Fight of Gods (dirt cheap and rough but the devs really support the game)
Koihime Enbu
Umineko: Golden Fantasia
Senko no Ronde 2 is the best unconventional fighting game on sale
Unless you really want to play them for all the story or play the older Abyss Mode, not really.

[Non-sequitur expressing desire for VF5 PC port]

so any chance that PS3 emulation will get netplay?

Through an application called Parsec, that time is here.
You need a Windows 10 machine to actually use it though.

Set up a VM with the freeware win 10 iso and that VM for parsec, never give up hope.

user, I wouldn't live in an apartment building that has at least one computer with Win10 installed on it, let alone put that shit on my computer.

Store the VM on an external then, buy a smallish external SSD and have it run from there, it's like it's not even on your PC.

how is the netplay on senko no ronde? it looks like the pc version is pretty dead, is ps4 any better in that regard?

The PS4 version is more active, it's where all the japs play (basically you have to follow their schedule is you want consistent matches, the player base is on par with the PC version when it's not japan time). The netcode is generally pretty good on both PS4 and PC. You'll notice a some small hiccups occasionally, but I've haven't had any experiences that ruin the match for me.

It will expand as more characters are unlocked… right?

Wouldn't get my hopes up, user

PRE-ORDER THE SEASON PASS GOY

Expands with your purchase of the Fighter Pass™.
Fighter Pass™ not included with the Deluxe Collector's Edition™.
Pre-order now.

Season Pass™ only has character customization parts.
Pre-order now.

Goy, don't forget that the Season Pass™ does not include the Bikini Pack™ which is sold separately. Also, will you goyim shut up about the fact that the costumes in the Bikini Pack™ all use the same texture? That's antisemitic talk, you don't wanna be a nazi, do you goy?

Funny how a game that came out over 10 years ago nailed the design and looks much better than what capcom did for Ken for sf5.

They don't want to support the community™, the heartless fiends. Oy vey, Mike Murray's aunt was turned into a lamp for this. It's anuddah Shoah™!

In all seriousness, I hope they don't include anachronistic crap in the CaC parts. I admit I'm a bit autistic about having a shred of setting authenticity but then again, with how excessively overdone Sophitia's stage looks, they might as well be fighting in Middle Earth, Narnia, Anor Londo etc.

Remember

Karl & Archaon

They're adding a team versus mode to AE. Capcom must be really feeling the heat if they're adding something that goes beyond the bare basics.
"PREASE COME BACK. WE ROVE YOU."

gematsu.com/2017/12/street-fighter-v-arcade-edition-details-team-versus-mode

This stuff used to be in other fighters too, like the older Tekken games and Virtua Fighter 3tb (Team Battle). There's also a series that turned this into the main method of play, but the king of name slips by my brain.
I wonder where it went?

THEY HAVE HAD THAT FOR DECADES. THERE ARE ENTIRE SERIES THAT ARE BASED ON TEAM MODE.
WHY THE FUCK DO THESE IDIOTS THINK STREET FIGHTER IS THE ONLY FIGHTING GAME?

Typical Capcuck behavoir

Rival Schools was my shit, homie! :^)

Team match is really fucking cool but it's pointless without online. I already have a hard enough time finding one person to play with in person, how am I going to find nine?

They removed cheap one-time payouts and added more continuous ways to get fight money.

20 is better than 8…

Pipe down dude. You want Yipes to lose his weed check? Way to keep a nigga down.

Problem with the new system is that you need FM for every attempt at beating the timed challenges that unlock some costumes. They're probably gonna sell FM like they sell crystals in Dragon's Dogma or orbs in DMC.

Slightly related, there's a meme going around that "Capcom is back" and some e-celebs are trying to call Capcom "CapGod". Thanks to the Arcade Edition, Megaman 11, and possible DMC5 among other things there seems to be a push that Capcom is going back to the "golden era"

MM11 looks like trash though.

Don't do this, Huezilian. The word "America" means something different in English than it does in Portuguese or Spanish.

I really wish they made it Fused Zamasu instead of Goku Negro. There are so few kaioushin that even vaguely have a shot at getting into the game and they wasted the biggest one on palette swap monkey man.

Yeah but the problem with II is one of the biggest thing about it is a bug (StepG) and Namco have actively tried to go away from that direction.

I want to be optimistic but it looks like we won't get anything new until next year so we wait.

I loved how he looks might be the most fun "Goku" to play but yeah, Fusion should've been an install super.
Anyway, every assist so far: docs.google.com/document/d/1Qgi3z7NDatc5vv6eJvA0xzJsyeND8eMIAxUsNZuVpmM/mobilebasic

I love the original Megaman and think 9 and 10 (well, 9 a lot more than 10) were a love letter to the fans but 11 goes away so much with a bunch of stuff like dash and charge and artstyle/graphics that reminds of Mighty no.9 mixed with 7 and 8 that I have zero interest in it. Why not just finish Legends 3? I'm ok with the original saga being "done". I really think Capcom has no idea of what fans want and will fail hard this time.

Also, I won't be able to do a new thread. Just name it "Winter Sales Edition" or something: archive.is/YQT3T

Also, ARMS new character

There are 20 spaces right there you fucking mongoloid.

Can none of you faggots count?

Sorry if my previous post was rude, but could whoever makes the new thread include and in the OP or in a post just below it? This tournament series is one of the biggest GG events of the year and it's intentionally broadcast/commentated to be welcoming to newcomers.

wtf do I have to buy on steam to play the current iteration of GG

Rev 2 all-in-one (does not include optional DLCs) unless you care about dlc colors.

thanks fam

kid goku is the only goku that i want to have in the game.

ty user, does the western version get jp matches?

They have some kind of point because the original Soul Calibur has 17 characters and you have some interesting and fan favorite in later games like Tira, Talim, Setsuka, Zazalamel, Cassandra, Yun Seoung who kind of overlaps with Hwang/Xianghua, Amy and even from the last two games, Hilde and Viola. Many of these wouldn't make sense in a SC1 setting because of their age at that time (4 years before SCII~SCIV and 20 years before V). So I don't know if fans would be pleased to see Setsuka's master or Alpha Patroklos who travelled back in time:^)

Hey fightan' friends,

I'm giving away a copy of Blazblue Central Fiction for the first person who activates the key. Merry Christmas.

The key is: ZVH8F-PJFXG-Z?7TQ

Apparently bots will nab keys when they're posted, so the solution for the ? is 2+1. Enjoy whomever gets it. Maybe i'll see you online one day.

Thank you oh so much, my friend.

I had to disable my VPN and use a good goy browser just to access the key site, what a pain in the ass.

You're welcome. Merry Christmas.