hooktube.com/watch?v=dM-iD5_0was
youtube.com/watch?v=xQikXyof_8I
youtube.com/watch?v=s9sonPJKExA
youtube.com/watch?v=8Oz3VsRyDuY
forums.warframe.com/topic/896601-delayed-damage-25-part-1-physical-damage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You sick motherfucker.
Anyway whatcha guys farman?

Also why does serration have so many more upgrade points than something like point blank? Doesn't help that I feel kinda stuck on shotguns because I have pointblank and blaze but no rifle equivalent damage and element boosting mod.

time to watch shitter emberquinox players try to wipe the team.

because the design is terrible.
point blank and pressure point have primed versions that bring them up to par. make sure you get primed pp from baro this weekend if at all possible.

Have you been good tenno this year, anons?

Speaking of Primed Pressure Point, (((Baro Ki'Teer))) is selling it RIGHT NOW

T-thanks.

I can keep some for you, I've only got 5 slots taken. You can trust me.

Why does this keep happening?

Yeah that's unlikely, I'm still new and nowhere near able to afford that.

I think either one of these things:
>B. It's gotten to a point where you don't enjoy playing warframe or leveling stuff because you've been grinding for so long you need a break from the gameplay until you can come back and have fun

because this game is garbage and you should play something better.

r8 my tenno.

No mask/Ugly

that's ex modo for fashion though. I'm trying to make the face not as horrendous as possible.

Try harder.

I'm giving her all she's got cap'n

Looks like a dude cosplaying as a catgirl in a bad wig.

PSO2 is better.

The frames are sexier than the pso2 robots though.

Well that's obviously not enough
also

Catboys are actually cute though.

I don't think I'll be taking advice from a gay.

Jew Kiteer is here. (stuff at pic related).

For the new players, make sure to pickup the Primed Pressure Point since it's pretty much mandatory on every melee weapon build.
Primed Heavy trauma has a few niche builds/weapons it can be used on.
Primed Ammo mutation is fine for a few extremely ammo hungry secondaries, if you are not using carrier.
Primed Bane of Corruped was pretty good back in the good ol' void key days. (But it's meh now)
Prova Vandal has meme's but it's a machete and that means it be quite shit. (Unless you have that one stance and/or just want to meme)
Rest is cosmetics and inaros, jew at your own judgement.

I'm not sure if I want those cosmetics or not.

Fuck. I missed the Twitch stream. Was there any good loot I missed out?

Just an exilus adapter.

Would primed pressure point be a good mod to use one of my two legendary cores?

Gee user, it's a tough question.

I mean if there are different primed mods that would take priority like primed warframe mods or maybe even the corrupted mods.

user, melee has and still is broken as fuck, this mod directly ups melee damage.
Yes, a million times yes, this the mod to use a core on!

until there's a primed serration, not really. Primed pressure point should go on EVERY melee build. Every other primed or corrupted mod is build or weapon specific.

I think I would sell the cores for platinum.

Alright thanks anons.

I was thinking about primed heavy trauma just for the idea that it could make Nunchucks worth the effort, is this true?

No idea but it's a must if you play Atlas.

Why is it a must? I don't have Atlas but have always been interested in him

His 1 scales with Impact.

Well shit, I guess I might as well nab it for whenever I feel actually playing an Archwing mission enough times to get the bastard

mind you, impact is pretty shitty as of right now and atlas can be a real bitch to get.

Video related is a fun build for him.

if you sit on the map edge behind him then nothing attacks you. it's just a test of patience

carrier isn't enough to feed a real ammo hose. even r5 mutation falls off before 100.

also

nezha a cute

How Christmas are you Holla Forums?

Who would santa frame be? Hydroid? Vauban?

Nydus

Does Fulmination increase the bomblet spread on the Kulstar, or just the size of the explosions?

I know nothing about this game.
Why are there walking turd costumes?

It should be just the explosion size.

It's a reindeer

No, it's Mr. Hanky The Christmas Poo!

Because the Indians are overrunning Canada.

Sam, I'm too poor to be able to afford it and have very little relics

rate my excalibur, apex seems hard to color with the palettes I own.

Cyclone Kraken is a weird stance. I don't really like it. The combos have multiple strikes per press.

Did you do the twitch prime thing?

DE making frost prime the free twitch frame will go down as one of the more cruel things devs have inflicted on a playerbase.

I swear if mofos start asking for Excal Prime to be free in which I know they won't as they signed a binding contract never to place it out again I'm going to quit the game.

Reminds me of an HEV suit

The 7 day trial and get Frost Prime and Scindo thing? Yeah.

100 days of Warframe

I need to farm credits quick. Where can I farm it if I haven't unlocked Index, Neptune?

get a taxi there, every other credit farm is balls in comparison.
ceres dark sector is probably second best, but it's a very very very distant second. it's like an hour of farming it match one medium risk index run.

what was the last "big announcement" of the year they would do in the 15th devstream?

I finally did it

I finally did it. It took me 4 hours of gametime apparently. To farm both Credits and whatever the currency that jew Baro uses. Figured it would take longer.
Also, what should I build my Nikana Prime to? And why does EMBER look like a fucking lesbian.

Also, Thank You to the user/s that gave me Orokin Reactor and Catalyst. Made my day today especially when today wasn't going that great

Take off those crit mods and put some status on there.

there was zero point in your getting that prime mod you wont max that for weeks in your current state.

she is a futa of course she will go after girls

weeks is still sooner than the months before baro will show up with it again.

What does status do? Also, what status mods do you recommend?

Yeah right devstream.
>what if instead of adding content and fixing bugs we were spending developing time and money cocaine on
>IN-GAME ACTION FIGURES AND FISH TANK CUSTOMISATION

Also I rolled trips in the last thread, gib plat.

pastebin.com/6ApF2AVA

also, if you've already got a plain pressure point at rank 5, use that until you've got the primed version past 5.

status lets you do a special types of dmg, staggers or debuffs like elemental weapons in borderlands or something. you can mix and match simple elemental mods to make combos that are stupid good against the factions its good on.

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_2.0#All

once you figure out how dmg 2.0 works all you would have to do is look at the gun's base crit chance or status chance to know what to build for.

as for mods some of those mods are actually kind of rare and some just drop like hotcakes.

pic is just a corrosive heat build. fucks up the grineer good and good on infested. not so much against shields corpus and robotics

do you think he has bloodrush and condition overload?
he already has the primed pressure point he wants to max doubt he has enough credits and endo

Is that supposed to be low level quick kill build or high level combo build?
Why berserker?

Also what the fuck is this shitty meme?
Why everyone is using it?
What does it mean?

mid to high. for armed grineer 60 is the cut off before it gets ridiculous drifting contact just gives you more status over body count.

it has a decent enough crit for it to work but you can just put in a normal fury.

they were promocodes during poe streaming
warframe.com/promocode?code=PROFESSORBROMAN
warframe.com/promocode?code=KINGGOTHALION
warframe.com/promocode?code=ADMIRALBAHROO
warframe.com/promocode?code=SUMMIT1G
warframe.com/promocode?code=BIKEMAN
warframe.com/promocode?code=SP00NERISM

its one of these. dont remember which one

I may sound like a sperg, but I miss when WF was dark and edgy without ebin memes integrated into the game.

Nah, you're fine. I agree.

same.

no, of course not. i also don't think he's got a set of 60/60s, or primed fever strike, and i wouldn't give great odds on having both berserker and drifting contact. which is why i was confused, might as well show a completed version instead of guessing at what somebody may or may not have.

Problem with PSO2 is that it's one of those "solved" games.
Each class has a cookie-cutter build that everyone use, and some may have fun memebuild or two, heavily reliant on specific gear, but other than that not only deviating from "established" builds will reduce your efficiency without any returns, but also won't even change your playstyle anyway.
Story is straight and simple as kids cartoon, all classes are solved, gear is no longer RNG dependent, all new content is just old content but with remixed enemies and backdrops.
New classes are just stronger old classes.
It's a stale game that doesn't change and doesn't encourage experimentation. For years now.
There is nothing to discuss.
They didn't even bother to update cloth physics or shaders or animationless wooden hands.
There was one major graphics update some years ago and it doesn't hold up anymore anyway.

On the flip side WF lets you pull some bullshit builds that are somehow legit against level 100+ enemies, has some really interesting weapons and frames, that can be played differently based on how you mod them, and meta is constantly changing because DE's are hacks that neither want players to have free fun nor can competently deny them finding new ways for it.
And while they killed any lore and story discussion with space kids, gameplay is still fertile ground for discussions and shitflinging as these threads vividly demonstrate.
And they keep updating engine and graphics, keeping game on par with current western AAA games, most of which can't really hold a candle to warframe.

So there you have it. PSO2 may be better game overall, but WF is better game to have threads and discussion about.

he might not have voltaric strike and maybe berseker but the rest are pretty cheap. and of course he doesnt have primed fever strike but im sure he has the normal one. if he doesnt have any status chance boosting mods then building for crit wiill have to do for him. probably should have toned my build down some more.

direct spoonfeeding is a double edged sword. most people that play the game just look up youtuber's builds without ever learning how things work.

I tried pso2 i just couldnt get into it

This is true.
Everybody is creaming their pants over how tigris prime can one shot level 100 heavies, while after each such one shot you also need to reload it for entire fucking second, and when lv100 heavies is a thing, there is never just one or two of them.

so don't do it.

Interesting.

I have Vicious Frost and Volcanic Edge I got from a friend but that's about it. Feels daunting with the info I need to learn.

keep an eye out for baro. he sells the lightning one. otherwise you gotta trade a player for it. i believe corrupted vor drops the dual stat toxin one. he spawns in the highest level void areas, the ones that come from Sedna.

Magnetic is shit, unless it's some super shields sortie.
Heat is ok as stand alone.
Current meta is corrosive + whatever.

But why people put range and attacks speed mods on melees? It feels like wasted slots, wouldn't damage mod be better?

if it means you hit 3 guys instead of 1, it's a 200% increase in damage. 5 guys instead of 1 is a 400% increase. obviously it's not an exact measurement, but the end result amounts to the same; less attacks needed to kill more guys. given that this is a horde-type game, being able to clear more targets at once is generally a good thing.

faster attacks = faster combo count gain = higher combo count multiplier = more damage. melee before the 2.0x multiplier is kinda meh, so the quicker you can get to 2.0+ the better you do. it's why Body Count is considered to be such a key mod for non-gimmick melee builds. and again, more attacks in X period of time = more damage.

part of it is preference though. i know people who will put spoiled strike on a naturally fast weapon just so they can nail the combos easier. the extra damage is just a nice bonus at that point.

Interesting, I always struggle to get to corrupted healers in long survival runs.
Would change something in this build?
disregard mods being not maxed, I'm a poorfag

What makes corrosive so special

armor stripping probably. for endless ill go viral+radiation weapon, speed holster and corrosive build pox to strip armor on heavies. the radiation acts as a cheap CC and viral 1/2 health is good. 100% status pox simply melts everything in sight no matter the level.

Corrosive strips armor. Armor scaling is your main enemy in the game, and if you're not running 4x Corrosive Projections or 3x Corrosive Projection 3x Coaction Drift you're going to have issues at higher levels because Grineer and Corrupted Heavy Units have insane armor scaling, jacking up their effective health massively depending on whether or not they have the armor.

So either you strip the armor, or ignore it altogether with Viral procs (halves health of target on proc) and Slash procs (does finisher damage ignoring armor over 6 seconds,) because if you try to crit away 3.2 million effective hp you're going to fail.

it was for a gift, which both winners never mentioned what they wanted nor did I get igns from them. Pretty simple rules and ya fucked it up, honestly

And all of that for a Fragot riven. 3 rerolls and every time it's about channeling.

All of this because you didn't pick a low-leveled infested exterminate or survival like a normal human being. At least Fragor Prime has a decent riven disposition.

semlar.com/rivencalc/fragor prime/121

I did at first, but it was slow as shit. Orokin survival did the trick especially since the room I camped in had big tall walls and only 4 points of entry for enemy units, all congesting in the center

Is the clan full though? I still need one, ign mooman1080.

I'm still waiting for an invite…

Fucking newfag.

Infinity Grind is full of niggers.

Some the allied guilds should still have space left (pic related), and since most of discussions happen at the alliance chat anyway, so you won't really feel the difference.

My post that got dubs literally had my ign. And I asked for an Orokin Catalyst or anything else that you think would suit

I was looking for ign & items wanted in same post.
Something like that. That that way I get all I need to know from 1 post

Oh well, fuck it. ign? I'm rebooting to windows soon now anyway so I'll send it tonight.

Thanks man, appreciate it. I'm still a lonely fucker that's lookin for a clan

Also, what's the best Archwing to melee shit with. The Odonata's abilities suck

why not dragon nikana? you can get like triple the damage with it.

infinitygrind clan lead posted in last thread saying we're full. So try one of the other clans in alliance or join the alliance with your own clan.

Also I usually idle in the mumble server when playing. Ya'll should do the same and maybe you'll actually speak to another registered loser and get some fucking autistic coop going on for once.

ign god damn it. Don't make me send you compacted salvage cosmetic

DaekTwentri If I get dubs/trips again get will I get more stuff? I'll take anything that aren't shit since I'm new and have no idea what is worth what. That'd be swell.
Also, what other clans are there, so far you guys are the only ones that posts about your clan here.

Ay, gots some dubs

Did they give out a free vectis to everyone? I just logged in with one in my inventory and a new slot and I definitely didn't owned one when I logged off.

Yeah, I got one too when I logged in for the first time since 2014.

That's it. You're getting the trash cosmetic. and the potato

Might be twitch shit. Dunno.

trips giveaway is on
80p of whatever market shit the person wants. ign, trips and what you want must be in the same post otherwise I can't be fucking arsed.

But I gave my IGN didn't I?

Just for being a dumbass

Oo hey, will I also be getting a second gift from the dubs I got from this thread? Also, if I get another pair of dubs/trips will I be getting another one as well? I'd like Galatine Prime set please.

prime shit can't be sent from market, market items only, not trading with anyone unless we somehow happen to be chatting in mumble at the same time you get trips or some shit.

And no, you got dubs and there was only one giveaway for that. You'll get more if you get trips. I'd probably do a quads legendary core giveaway (lord knows I'll never fucking use this thing) but these threads aren't active enough for that shit. whatever, im off for dyling light.

To all of you naysayers, here's proof that Rhino is a viable stealth option.
youtu.be/dM-iD5_0was
hooktube.com/watch?v=dM-iD5_0was

attack speed is usually a good choice for net damage increase. but more importantly they make a fair number of melees feel better to use, it's not like you're going to struggle doing single target even dumping a slot for reach or life strike with how broken the other mods are.

I did my whole ivara grind with icy avalanche frost
no ragrets.

that pistol behind the shotgun is strangely misleading

wrong

Took me a bit to figure out what the hell was going on there.

You can run through those fucking lasers with any frame with handspring.
It doesn't fucking matter when enemies can't kill you anyway.
Might as well use cipher as argument.

It's like you don't even like to go fast.

As I said on regular missions frame don't matter.
You can use anything for your advantage and it will feel like it helps.
Go do sortie spy with rhino or nova.
Or moon spy.
Don't forget to post your recordings here so we could appreciate how awesome those frames for spy are.

Those are only difficult if you're a shitter that relies on ciphers for hacking.
The only advantage the normal spy frames is they won't alert the enemies between vaults, but Nova can portal through every laser on corpus tiles, the energy fields on grineer and can portal through every part of lua spy. Press 4 to slow cameras/sensors or just fucking nuke them with 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=xQikXyof_8I
youtube.com/watch?v=s9sonPJKExA
youtube.com/watch?v=8Oz3VsRyDuY

also what the fuck is up with the quality on that 3rd video

why would you link to a video with a jump scare?

I've never seen a good looking operator.

Ok

I can't speak for the player's skill, I just searched nova spy

I play spy missions solo, using proper stealth game techniques.

I keep having minor fuckups that make a handful of enemies detect me so I have to quickly kill them, but I've gone many missions with no alarms.

Basically this, Nova doesn't make you better at the stealth aspect, it just helps you through obstacles if you have any amount of gamesense.

Or you can just rush with loki/ash and do the mission 3 times faster.
But whatever floats your boar I guess.

It's FUN

Why are you even playing warframe?

just use the cheat code.

Fuck ivara tbh.

she's spy mission newgame+
though she has slowly grown on me for other missions

Void dash goes through those too. Which means every frame can. I prefer Octavia for spy missions.

What kind of mentality is that?

DE seems to have the same problems with Chair ( infinityblade.com ) in that the armor looks way better than the facial animation.

Isn't it a mobage?

I made a thing.

what are they even attempting to do in that image

fat chest squad omitting washboard frames. i actually dont know what frame is next to trinny. im going guess and say equinox but im not sure.

Nope. PSO2 robots are shit tier "humans but made of metal". They even have fully formed faces. Awful.

You know those 1 person extraction pods in corpus missions?

I'm not talking about those robots user

Being a fag is even worse.

but why would equinox be gloomy about boobs?

Because she's flat?

Because >she's ugly and flat.

He was making a joke about >her gender

Is equinox supposed to be a dude

No, she's a girl, but many people insist that day form is a male.

REMOVE FROST

52 minutes in
I'll give him credit for lasting the full 75 minutes and being a good sport about it.

Just wait until Limbo prime is a thing.

It's the problem with using face scanning tech, they look like whatever crackheads they got in to scan.

It's Banshee

You aint any better mate.

They all have nigger facial features, including your potato.
Put a hood on.

You're not my mum, you can't make me.

I already made you, son :^)

I had a bit of a laugh from making the kid a soulless ginger, but I was expecting the skinny body to mean he'd be a girl. Now I just feel embarrassed for having gone through any of that.
Oh well, onto Pluto.

You can give it a female voice afterward, just not in that character creation.

Thanks, user.

no, it seems solid. the main issue with corrupted healers on longer surv runs comes when you don't have a frame that can break their aura. Loki or Nyx or a high-status radiation weapon are almost necessary against corrupted past a certain point due to the ancient healer aura. being able to push a button and cancel it out (like with Loki's aug'd 4 or Nyx's 3) goes a long way to controlling the bullshit of a healer aura.

ember is actually best choice, since all you need to do is activate 4 and then endlessly hump up a wall until the challenge completes.

I fucking hate these oversensitive pussies.

Currently in mumble
Come join me even if you don't have mic. Will give ya tips on frame build and weapons

what mumble
also why mumble? just use discord :^)

this one in pic

on second thought don't - kill yourself

Pelikan is clearly cancerous faggot there.
Not only I wouldn't res him, I'd add him into ignore list on the spot.
What the fuck is that behaviour?
Don't get fucking killed in the first place, and if you're shit enough to die, die like a man and don't beg for res.

Why are the story missions so disjointed? I just finished forgotten dreams and when starting The New Strange, out of nowhere this guy "Cephalon Simaris" starts giving me orders to find his sentinels.
Who the fuck? Could the game at least give me an intro to the guy beforehand?

What if I'm a shyguy

well there is ya problem or you are just inept in PC hardware/software builds

Because game was built from ground up to not have any story, pure gameplay and clever jewery.
But when it took off and whales started to demand a story, DE did the best they could provide.
However lacking the end result might be, whales ate it all up and everyone is happy.
Now buy new hood for potato.

that's pretty edgy man

So you're one of the soyboys, huh? Let me explain the situation, you may be able to understand where I'm coming from.
The guy was standing right above me on a rock and nailing greneer to wall with a bow, he was making some kind of christmas decoration or something stupid. Point is, when I went down in front of him, he didn't come to help for solid 20 seconds. Just as I finished typing my message he went down, switched to operator and turned invisible, perfect way to revive somebody. But mid-res he decided to be little bitch and not revive because I hurt his feefees. Next time I went down, he just kept crouching in from of my body.
Now take two things into consideration: One - this was a mod mission, so no shields. I forgot about that rule and brought a nova instead of something with a bit more survivability, so me going down is entirely my fault. But people going down in a mod mission is expected anyway, so there shouldn't be any hold ups on reviving teammates. And two - why should my wording affect his actions IF REVIVING FALLEN TEAMMATES IS WHAT YOU FUCKING DO AND HE WAS BUSY DOING STUPID SHIT INSTEAD?

I hope it's a pasta, because I can't be assed to read it.
Behave like a bitch, get treated like a bitch.

grow a penis

got it to work. so either no one is talking or my audio is fucked

This normalfag shit again?
Never fucking again.

Hydroid Prime is a perfectly fine frame.

It's not nearly as bad when I'm on. Worst is Day's tacticool talk, but it's bearable.

Prime looks super rad, but I didn't find a way to make him fun. At all.
Except for stacking HP and armor and running with rage + life strike melee, but that's just a bandaid for any frame.
How do I make hydroid fun with his shitty abilities?

It's ok when group is in mission and talks about the game, but in general it's just as cancerous as any other normalfag activity.

Yeah, I get +110% to Slash

How close were the Grineer to you? It sounds like him being inept with a bow and trying to clear his surroundings.

You immediately called him an asshole, so I don't think you can expect any help from him. He does sound like a prissy bitch for not reviving you, because you do it regardless, and especially if you are in a tough mission.

Reminds me of a time I once got in an argument with a guy in our squad when we were farming orokin cells in an infested survival, it got heated but we still revived eachother. We lasted for a good hour before we had to bail. If theres anything to learn here is that soft people need to toughen up to insults, but you also cant expect everyone else to be as tough as you.

Hypocrisy and denial of personal responsibility is the mark of the SJW. You need to leave.

Play him as a survivor, use his 2 and 3 at the last second to escape lethal strikes.

25-30 meters, that's roughly 90 feet in burgerspeak

He deserved to be called an asshole for being so slow to react. He could've called me a dipshit for getting downed and I would've been fine with it, I'd deserve it and banter is the spice of life.

Ah-ah user, I never denied my own fault for picking a squishy frame and not noticing it was a no-shield mission.

Pro-tip: you can now hold X to die and revive immediately and not wait for bleed out timer.

You lose affinity though right?

And lose affinity.

That's what happens when you suck at the game.

New guy. Trying to get a new frame. I got to mercury. I looked it up and ash seems great for me. I also made the karak rifle and I'm VERY SLOWLY leveling it up. what should i focus on, for now?

Halp?

Then what's the point of playing in a group?

Map layouts, bookmark wikia, play as many different types of missions as you can. Have fun for now and cherish it.

I'm octavia and I can party forever!

You're not gonna get ash as a new player, his parts drop way later on the star chart. The easiest frames to get for you would probably be rhino, ember, or loki.

I'm ok with that : )

I found the best way to level up gear as a beginner is to go to IO and have others carry you. That's how I'm training my weapons now.

Make sure that whenever you get a new weapon that you level it to 30 before selling it.
Focus on unlocking planets so that you have access to more resources, powering up your raw damage mods like Serration and Pressure Point and just try to reach the end of the star chart and to clear most of the quests.
You can save "The Jordas Verdict" until the end game.

Loki becomes absurd when you understand how Warframe as a whole works and how his abilities work.
Rhino is "GG EZ can't kill me."
Ember is good for lazy farming and her idle animation has a nice lewd stretch.

The frame looks too much like a fucking dyke tbh.

Just get a different helmet

Were you in the swampframe room? You only have yourself to blame if you joined all the other meme rooms and tried to chat with the clique. Just idle in the right fucking room and maybe someday we'll get a regular posse. Otherwise it's endless fucking text chat.

discord, TS & skype is where the normalfags go but you can keep using text like it's MSN in 2000s because there's too much spaghetti when you try to mic

It's pretty funny witnessing the asshurt from some people because someone dares to say 'copy'

the alert helmets are even dykier

ALRIGHT HUNTER

NO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

I want to do The War Within for the story, but is it worth doing if I'm going to lose my super sayan operator?

MidnightHook, Orokin Color palette please

what do you mean "super sayan operator"?
did they do something after operartor rework for pre war within?

The new focus abilities are way stronger, so I'd go for it. Also it is necessary to use them for eidolon hunts and kuva farms, and fighting stalker and sentients so you might as well.

I think before you do WW you still have the old focus system where you can only use the ability after a long cool down.

Phoenix looks fine. But I agree, the default helmet looks like a retarded parrot.

why is it so bad and how do you make it better?

I… I'm sorry, user. You don't.

you make it better by turning it into a kulstar

Isn't this supposed to be the shittest weapon in the whole game?

I remember when Seekers wielding Krakens somehow took me down in a few shots
Then when I got to actually use it I was endlessly dissapointed.

my operator pops out, shooting a laser from his hand like some sort of DBZ character then disappears after a few seconds

doesnt the hand laser attack strip resistances from the stalker and sentients anyway though?

this, i just got my kraken to 30 then crafted the kulstar. I love this little doom cannon, only thing I wish was different is that the bomblets didn't spread so far apart

seer should have that title on lockdown

oh….

o.k I'll bear with it just for this meme

Don't think so. Only the WW attack does.

It's pretty damn good too, one of my favorite secondaries.

… comfy

Also, I can now go full on Stalker Edge Mode

I played the tutorial quests and beat Vor, when do I get all my stuff back?

wut? Did you play the game before and tried re-doing the quest again?

I keep seeing Saryns running around with Lectas, but Lecta sucks. Am I missing something?

What stuff?

A lot of meme builds right now are getting rivens for whips, so you can get crazy 200% range and primed reach on them and just clear maps with your meming strike spin attack. And for saryn you can pop spores all day.

shit my bad, it was a wrong account

pic related

This isint what I asked for.

touch her pussy

But I don't want her pussy I want my Forma

Lucky~

Yes, why don't you take this rare opportunity to give DE money.

you're going to love it user.

the only thing that can stop you is a combus/scrambus that locks out your 4, and even then you can stop it if you see them in time and knock their helmets off which isn't too hard to do when you're shooting 2-4 rockets that break into cluster grenades on impact. just make sure you bring vacuum.

Nothing wrong with supporting based devs of your favorite game.

Hey, if MrDaylight's here, you've got a Christmas gift in the in-game mailbox.

I sold all my TF2 items recently so I actually used to coupon

*the

I can't wait for /fun/

I-I just wanted to afk farm, how can he be so shit at it.

banshee isn't ugly at all

1 - she is.
2 - she's nowhere near the giant dad of warframe.

Alright, I'm in now what.

I told you I'm shy

How come only 6-7 of these weapons are Sortie worthy while others are complete shit past lvl 60? Blue outline means it has an orokin catalyst installed and orange line means it can be used in a sortie without much of a fuss. Is it the crits? How do I know a weapon is good enough to have a catalyst installed? For example, Lesion is supposed to be a direct upgrade to Tipedo, but it simply doesn't feel/perform as well in my hands at least.

I should also note that Amprex, Braton Prime, Ogris, Detron, Lecta and now Sonicor are utter shit.

Your shits retarded and fucked in the head

Rate

thuper ghey

Have you tried Sonicor after the last nerf?

Nidus is gay.
Potato is No mask/10.
Shit taste overall, would not go to survival with.

I'm building a solo clan because i want to have control over it, in fear of idiots fucking it up.
Are there guides for an optimal dojo? (best for crafting/unlocking since i won't bother with fights or shit like that). I'm currently watching some tutorials, but i'm afraid the guy isn't the best.

nah m8, you're just shit. i've successfully used all of those (minus SnA P cause i don't have it yet) in all types of sorties. i've done this with varying builds as well. my nikana sortie build is slash focused with ~35% crit and status chance + life strike and berserker and body count. once i get into the 2x multiplier range it shreds things just fine, even high armor targets (thanks to slash procs and super high attack speed). i build crit on my lex P and slap radiation on it and it'll shred most anything it comes into contact with except the heavy grineer units, but then i'll just pull out my braton prime built for status and corrosive to shred their armor before one-shotting them in the head with the lex P. i could go on, but of the weapons shown there, only the ogris and the afuris are genuinely in a poor position at the sortie level.

Was it ever good? Even when explosive weapons had a lot of ammo to spare and before the Tonkor ever existed I've always preferred the Penta to it

With the augment it's pretty good as long as you aren't firing it point-blank or something.

Gay as in my Nidus looks gay, or as in the Warframe itself is gay? I like its design and how it plays. Hell, I came back recently to try the new stuff and the main reason I keep playing is because I am having fun with Nidus.

Whats the best way to farm Endo?

Is the open world and general state of the game in a decent place?

Haven't played this in over a year but I'm tempted to try it out now that the openworld thing has been out for a while and properly fixed (I assume). Also seems pretty cool from the little gameplay I've seen.
How much of a pain is the Mirage P grind?
Power, duration gunner mirage best waifu

Sorties.

No.
"Open world" means "One huge map with randomly generated missions"
Game keeps adding new things without really going back on the old stuff and the grind is as bad as it's ever been if not worse.

i'll vouch for silva and aegis prime, it's my default melee choice. stance is godlike, stats are good, and 90% damage reduction is sick, especially in sorties.

vodyanoi with nidus.

Speaking of the Mumble, how often are you guys on it?

MrDaylight and a couple of other homosexuals are there almost daily, you just gotta hit their yuropoor timeslot to find them. I'm rarely on, don't mind my grouchy voice. WMan22 can be seen every couple of days, although he does play every day. Vulgdas is a silent infomine, almost always on, he'll help you out with any questions you might have and ruin all your fun with his Nidus meat-pinyatas. Say hi to him for me.

Just how much should I be holding onto to things like forma and reactors early on? Like say I like rhino and tigris, I want to forma them and shit but I feel like it'll be wasted because I might get the prime versions at some point.

Just how much better are prime versions of shit? And how conservative should I be with forma and reactors?

Rhino and tigris non prime versions are still very good.
I would suggest using warframe-builder.com to see exactly how much better the prime versions are if you want to go for them directly.
Just remember that some prime stuff requires a higher MR like the tigris.

Everything on that list except maybe detron and lecta can be made sortie worthy. Become proficient.

forma are a bottleneck for crafting all the clan research shit. and realistically there's no content that you need formaed gear against. hell, you don't even need potatoed gear vs 99% of it. i didn't bother using any until i was done with crafting.

dropping potatoes on a regular version of a weapon is pretty dumb if there's a prime available, they're much better and not hard to get when unvaulted.
for warframes it doesn't matter as much, the only difference is some tank stats, but i still wouldn't potato a frame when the primed version is unvaulted. for rhino though, he's vaulted and prime costs a fuckton, so i wouldn't feel bad about using a potato on him if you're a fag that likes him.

WHY IS THERE NO QUICK EXIT BUTTON

There is - Alt+F4

I would recommend learning which weapons are "end game" then get them to use your taters.
Such as the Dread, Opticor, Baza, Atterax, Lession and anything syndicate or prime.
If a prime version of your frame is vaulted or unreleased then just slap a potato on it.

So what's user's opinion on archwing weapons

Listen to
I say the easiest way to go is to start investing on syndicates as soon as you can, and refrain from spending standing on anything until you reach max rank. Unless you absolutely hate shotguns, you can get either the Sancti Tigris or the Vaykor Hek, both are endgame weapons and completely free of RNG grinding. Best tip someone gave me early on in the game. There are also good weapon blueprints you can get straight from the market for credits, and others from clan research. After you have a good weapon, the grinding is a lot more bearable. If you wait to grind for a prime weapon to invest a catalyst in you will probably drop the game, because grinding with shit gear sucks

I'm a huge Rhinofag and even I understand that he's and outdated, outclassed piece of shit that is only worth using because of looks.

Nah man, he's pretty great.

There are frames that can do all of those much better and with less hassle.
Point is he's just worse.

Oh, and some primes, vandals, and wraiths suck shit.
Fang prime is bad because all dual daggers are bad and paris prime is mediocre compared to end game bows.
Orthos prime is worth a potato but better polearms do exist.
Prova and machete are trash.
The dera vandal is cool, but does bad damage.
Twin vipers wraith are meme guns.
The Strun Wraith and Quanta Vandal are good.

No, not really. He's easy to get, doesn't need much forma for any build, and has high base stats and his abilities are useful no matter the build.

Glad to know you're capable of buying such things for yourself now. ;)

eh, roar is still probably the easiest and most reliable damage buffer.

nezha has better versions of the rest of his kit outside of fluffing dps cocks.
he's basically a gayer nezha at this point.

Nezha sucks as compared to rhino. His CC is weak, his ironskin is weak, his heal sucks and he has no dps buff. His only saving grace is he's fast, but even then a range built charge covers more ground than he does even with firewalker on.

Did somebody say "Rhino is good"?
Hue hue.

No, can't be right.

Ha ha

Unlike's Rhino gay charge, Atlas punch is fun to use

It is also actually good.

lel.

Atlas is definitely more fun and better looking.

lmao @ ur life

it also helps that it doesn't need any gay augments to do anything

Let me guess, you like to play support classes in mmos?

I actually don't like playing rhino, he's like loki where his abilities just wreck shit with no interactivity.

I wouldn't call killing 30 level grineer with whopping two stomps "wrecking shit".

Maybe, but not everything at once.

Yeah, that's why I don't play as him.
I like nidus because he feels powerful, but it the way that his abilities synergize and how he isn't quite unkillable make him feel very interactive.

I guess loki is bottom tier then.

I agree.

Loki is a meme frame.

well, they're both weak on a scale of 1 to vauban, but spears is better mechanically than stomp.

He can back up every meme.

Stomp has higher base range, with slightly lower duration. Rhino also doesn't have an animation when his stomp ends, and it can affect almost everything. Nezha's spears can also be resisted by enemies in certain eximus auras.

I got dubs in a previous thread when I was first just starting out. The fact that I managed to sell a Tigris Prime set and an Orthos Prime set for 125 plat total was sheer fucking luck. Merry Christmas, you faggot.

stomp doesn't interrupt your iron skin cast halfway through the animation so you can flail your arms around like a faggot and then get picked off by rockets and hit scan weapons. nezha's 4 is significantly weaker than stomp, because while stomp may have a slightly longer wind-up time, it's pure CC from there on out. there's no stupid animation that cancels fucking everything else you're doing while you "slam" the enemy into the ground for negligible damage.

If you press your crouch key while moving you will perform a "slide" maneuver, which enables you to maintain momentum through animations. Nezha has a passive bonus to this maneuver's speed and duration.
Alternatively, you can jump and press your aim key to "aim-glide", which will also let you comfortably keep momentum during animations. This can be used to stay mobile during the initial casting of Nezha's 4, as well as the ending.
Failing these options, or in the event that you need to reactivate your shield in a dangerous situation right as spears are running out, you may press your 5 key and crouch. This enters "void mode" which will allow you to just do whatever the fuck you want with impunity.

meming aside, the problem with spears is that he can only have one set up at a time. i'ld still rather shoot at speared enemies than stomped enemies though

you don't deserve these dubs because you don't know what the fuck your talking about bitch nigger.

just so we're clear, when the duration on nezha's 4 ends, if there is any enemy left that is impaled, no matter how far away they are, nezha will interrupt whatever he is doing to do the "slam" animation. if you are rezzing someone, he will stop rezzing them to do his gay little slam animation. if you are hacking a console, he stop hacking in the middle of it to do his gay little slam animation. if you're gliding through the air with the greatest of ease, taking pot shots at the plebs walking on the ground and you run out of ammo and need to reload, and the duration ends during the reload, you will cancel the reload and do the slam animation, gracefully, as you glide through the air.

the point is that the slam animation overrides every-fucking-thing else that you could be doing if it happens to coincide with the timer on your 4 running out. it's an ability that will take control of your character away from you for almost 0 gain, because even with a power build the slam damage is pitiful. this causes a not-insignificant amount of otherwise-avoidable death, as you find yourself locked into an animation at a bad time. rhino doesn't have this problem. nothing interrupts iron skin. you push 2 and you will receive your buff, regardless of whatever the hell else is happening around you.

Well, your first mistake is still leaving bombards uncced, and casting with your feet planeted when they're trying to violate your boipucci, and I already explained what to do here.
But seriously, if this is something you legit struggle with then work on your situational awareness. keeping track of durations is a basic vidya skill. there's no excuse for getting blind sided by a timer which you can manually reset.

also
rez using void mode. every frame. every time.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

So I heard that MAG is a shit frame. Why is that?

you dense motherfuckers. this happens regardless of whether or not you're in the air. how do you idiots not get this? test the shit out for yourself. wait until there's about 1s left on the duration of his four, then bullet jump and press his 3 (or do anything else that requires time to complete, like a reload). in the middle of the air or on the ground, when the duration on his 4 ends, Nezha will interrupt whatever it is he is doing to do the stupid animation.

this has been an issue since before potatos were a thing. also you're a kike.

nigger you are too stupid to insult. it doesn't matter how much duration you have, if something is still impaled when it naturally ends, whether that's 1s later or 30s later, then it interrupts everything that you do. it's bad design, plain and simple.

inb4 "lel i was only pretending to be stupid."

Since we mentioned how terrible the Kraken is, does anyone have any opinions on the Brakk?

No clue, my man.

I don't care about a wasted relic, I feel bad about the other dudes in my group.

Very easy to use & handle when modded for firerate & reload speed. Ideal for indoor corpus tilesets where you'll be using secondary & want to just tell enemies to fuck off away from your face. A decent weapon for early-mid game players but I don't find myself using it anymore @ MR23

Whats the deal with the Baza? Ive formed it 3 times and I just cant make it work. Ive been using the build crit/status hunter munitions build people said was good but this just feels weak.
Why the hell are people saying this is good, am I missing something here?

oh user…..
who told you this? youtubers? did they tell you to get a riven for it too?

honestly, it might take as many as 5 forma user. 4 forma is when my braton p finally got sortie worthy, and 5 forma is when i hit the same level with my lex p although it was 4 forma for awhile before i lucked out after a sortie and got a riven for it
hell, i've seen people put 6-7 forma on some stuff, like the opticor or ignis wraith.

Like hell id listen to those idiots. No a couple guys I know ingame were talking it up like it was the hottest new shit. Waste of 3 fuckin forma is what it was.

What fucking mods can you even put on it to have that much drain? All Prime?

its a terrible gun. people make it work because it is new.

Some weapons don't have any polarities on them but require all the highest drain mods if you wanna make them do stupid shit, for example the Opticor and the Ignis wraith both start with only 1 polarity while the Pyrana has a whopping 0. There's many more weapons like this, like the Amprex.

what this user said (checked)

look at the basic required mods for an idea of you would need to do to make a no-polarity gun worthwhile. max rank rivens are 18 drain, and max Serration/HS are 14 drain apiece. that's more than you can fit on a gun w/o a potato, and even with a potato you still only have 28 points to screw around with. if you're going for a pure damage build (90% elem mods etc.) or adding certain corrupted mods then you won't be filling up more than 5 of those 8 weapon slots. so Riven + raw dmg mod is two forma, while damage boosters like multi-shot mods and crit mods usually tack on another forma apiece, for a total of four forma just to get a no-polarity gun off the ground.

but even without a riven, as seen with the Pyrana user posted, you can justify throwing in 6-7 forma based on what your needs for the gun are. vid related.

new thread when?

SO DON'T CAST YOUR 3 AT THAT EXACT MOMENT
jesus fucking christ user, it doesn't randomly happen. this is you being bad.
you have a timer and can cancel it early, and in your doomsday edge case where you fucked up half a dozen times to get into the situation, you can still just hop out of your warframe and zip away safely.

the potato rezzing thing was separate from all the nezha autism. most people are still using their frames to rez in plains of potatolon. it makes life easier and i just want more people to do it.

because she takes more effort than the average frame.

user you're right I made an assumption that you'd have to have a low duration to cause that to happen if you mashed 3 right after 4 because it never will happen unless you were setup that way, and it really wont if you know what the fuck you're doing. If a quarter of a second interrupt is that big of a deal to you that you cant work around it, then don't use his 4 plain and simple his 1 is a better CC anyways.
inb4 "Hurr but that's one of his moves you cant say don't use it" There are a lot of frames with dog shit abilities that you never use.
This is the biggest non point ive seen brought up against the frame, shit I guess Loki's switch teleport is bad too it causes animation lock.

But you know what aside from this autism fight you're alright, cause you use a frame that is not Ember. Getting real sick of WoF spam in Void Fissures as of late from MR 20's

just admit you didn't understand what i was saying user. rhino > nezha, full stop.

again, you faggots are ignoring the point. rhinoa > nezha, and one of those reasons is because rhino's 4 doesn't involuntarily CC him when it's duration is over, and you and the other faggot are just trying to avoid acknowledging this fact. furthermore, you're doing it with classic alinskyite commie bullshit "argumentation" tactics. no amount of "BUT IT'S SUCH A RARE OCCURRENCE" will change the fact that rhino > nezha.

user please calm down I think you're having a existential crisis over you just take your Rhinoa and calm down.

I don't these arguments or rhino is trash people. You can just, ya know, not stand in the bubble or pop the drone like a reasonable person. The way I see it I'd rather have the OG than some meta whore trash.

you can't be serious at this point user.

Don't get me wrong, I use rhino as my "i just want to get shit done" frame but you have to admit he isn't perfect.

Is he supposed to be perfect?

DE don't do this.

What are they fucking up this time?

kraken got powercreeped extremely hard extremely fast but i still like it so i dump on it 6 formas and use it in low level missions

standard stuff. nerfing damage types without touching armor.

forums.warframe.com/topic/896601-delayed-damage-25-part-1-physical-damage/

Fucking why though? This will not make it better whatsoever.

That shit looks like the wrong timing would decapitate the pigs.

the brakk is a fucking handcannon

you build the brakk with a regular crit build the only fire rate mod you want is lethal torrent and modding for reload speed on a weapon which 1 sec reload speed is retarded, you got mr23 by afk exping didn't you?

Corrosive Projection ALART