Anyone else autistically quotes vidya characters while lifting for example?

I have been lifting for some time now and I have come to like Grommash Hellscream a lot.

I say that to myself, growl and flex so hard it hurts my muscles and imagine that the Fel makes me huge and strong. (No, I don't take steroids)

Whenever I attempt a deadlift I say to myself:

Then I usually drink from my bottle and say:

I also laugh like the Fabel I character and give a very mechanical laughter sometimes. It's really funny seeing normies react to that. Sometimes I wonder how funny the world would be, if everyone played vidya and was quoting shit like this constantly.

I also lift my arm up like the animation in WC3 and imagine turning into Fel Grom and growing to no longer be a manlet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6LmZF3i2yCU
vocaroo.com/i/s0b1Wjheg5aA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

Put me in the fucking screencap.

Why do you torture us so, OP?

This is THE classic example of what "Laughing Bitches.jpg" should be used for. OP, you're weird man.

I quote Fallout 2 and 3 randomly when I am doing shit. I've said "Yeah, up yours too buddy" more times than I can remember.

No faggot
thinking of my waifu is all the motivation I need

I sing Great Mighty Poo in the shower and then poopoo the sink.

i think your dog might be autistic

If you aren't quoting some vidya, then you never like vidya in the first place or played it in your childhood.
Fuck you anons.

I find myself repeating voicelines from games when I'm alone and the lonelyness kicks in

Nigger, you're quoting vidya in one of THE most judgmental places ever, full of normalfags, and then you go and tell one of THE most judgmental places ever that you do this shit, and yet somehow you expect not to get shat on.

You're joking, right?

This is making me laugh even harder than the tile fucker did.

I just like to moan when I play video games when I get hit, but not like a moan or groan from pain, but more so from pleasure.

Pain and Pleasure are one and the same.

Not judging OP, I think it's a healthy way to express your love for vidya, do you have vids of you lifting and quoting by any chance?

No, but look at how badass this scene is.
I will look comparatively badass, when I finally get huge.

youtube.com/watch?v=6LmZF3i2yCU

"Fuck you!" - Dante, DMC Devil May Cry

What a horrid thread.

yeah people are really fucking judgemental, about love for vidya on Holla Forums of all fucking places

It's as bad as people on 4chan/v/, who probably don't even play vidya anymore.

I guess that you were not prepared.

Not sure if vidya but whenever i do specific actions i narrate them in my mind with the voice of Dan Green. It wouldn't be so out of ordinary if i didn't add stupid yugioh stats to everything.

>On computer playing shooter games mainly S4 League private servers

>Be kebab living with muslim mom
>Checks me and my brothers every friday if i attend the mosque
>Claims to have 'eyes' everywhere (whole district knows us)
>Always carry spare pants, shirts, shoes, coat and seasonal cap in my backpack
>After changing hide my backpack behind a gap between some abandoned apartment windows
>'I activate a continuous spell from my hand! While i have this card face-up, any effect damage i take becomes 0! You can never defeat me with hatred inside your heart!'

Is this a new pasta or are you actually autistic? I can't even tell.

I hate how they made that his new catchphrase. It's fucking embarassing.

It is possible to have a love for vidya and not be a huge sperglord in real life. This is as bad as the dude who had the huge matrix of quips to say while playing Smash with some girl. It's clear that you're autistic enough to have no shame, but as you can see, there are people on this board who do, and would die before pulling a stunt like you've described in the OP, even if that means clawing out their own brains with their bare hands in shame.
But hey, if you don't give a fuck, God bless. Just don't be surprised when other people do.

user….just…stop. I is painful to watch. I cannot even laugh at you. I mean WC3? Those quotes? Sheesh, get some standards.

Heck, when I lift I play Connan the Barbarian theme music in my head (IIRC, it's called Mountain of Power…that thing is made for lifting weights)…sometimes Emiya Theme.

Warcraft 3 was fucking awesome and one of my favourites. I played it a lot. I played the campaign dozens of times.

I just have more balls than you do, because I dare to do stuff like this, which would make other people cringe.

Confident people don't cringe about themselves.

Ups…Not Mountain of Power
Guess it's just called Conan Theme..

Here, get some better taste:

Neither do insane ones.

here, have this

vocaroo.com/i/s0b1Wjheg5aA

Going to the gym is a chore, esspecially with back problems. Basketball and baseball are more fun.

Sometimes a quote will pop into my head at an appropriate time and I'll chuckle to myself. It's definitely not a habit though. You sound like a fun gym buddy OP.

This may be the first time in my life I've felt some sort of positive emotion toward a kebab

Hard labor>lifting weights>sports

Yeah, but you need to play with other people, user.

Thanks user, I wish I had someone to say autistic things like that with in the gym.
All these nerd in here are just jelly, they never had the discipline to go to the gym.

My doctor said to avoid a lot of hard labor shit or I'll degrade my minisci.

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT’S CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

Oh, finding players is easy. You can even pick complete strangers. You'd be surprised how desperate some people to just go have fun outside.

That explains everything

When I'm playing fightan games I tend to mimic what the characters I'm playing as say, I did this the most when playing Ragna sometimes I'd mimic his victory poses too

Me and one of my friends would play Mario World co-op, and whenever we finished a level we'd do a little dance as the victory music played and peace sign at each other in unison with Mario/Luigi.
It was pretty autistic.

I always workout with quotes from vid related

I quote the workers from Warcraft II and III frequently, it generally makes my friends start too and we end up saying "Yes Mi'Lord" over and over

If you have back problems jumping is the LAST hing you should do.

There is a fine line between confidence and a lack of self awareness.
I don't think there's anything wrong with quoting vidya, especially to give yourself a boost. But you really, really could've picked a better character to quote OP. WCIII is a good game but the characters and story are absolute trash.

Meh, I get it. Sometimes video game voice acting just has that hammy, campy feel to it that makes it enjoyable to say. Neverwinter Nights also has a good selection of quotes. It's one of those things where you have to hear the delivery of the line to know whether you like it or not.

For fucks sake kill yourself.

OP is pretending to be retarded to get some good screenshots for his reddit thread

I wanna lift weights but going to a gym is a hassle and i can't buy dumbbells since i'm a poorfag i could save up to buy it, but i'm saving up for a no-games station so i just do 15x push-ups, sit-ups, and squats everyday.
You seems like a cool autist OP, got any advice if you were in my position
sage for off-topic

tell me what you think of my vocaroo and I give you some advice

It sounds like if Grommash Hellscream was voiced by a young, pasty white guy whose vocal range seems to be lacking in Baritone
that was horrrible

Where do you live?

Also you will be doing as many pushups as the last 2 digits on each of mine and your posts starting with the post I just replied to.

Indonesia

Alright, thanks user. Meh, if could have a drive to do up to 30x a day then i'll probably be okay

Save up for a plane ticket, so I can beat your ass. Train hard. Think of me as your End Boss you gotta beat.

I am from Germany.

You will not you fucking retarded island-paki.
You really do believe in the most stupid shit, don't you, you seafaring nigger.
You think people just get jacked by doing 30 pushups a day?

When you come to visit me, pic related will be the last thing you will ever see.

Where do you live, user?

Why does your face look so large on your head, anime eyes

Best be Crow's Claw user.