Googles Gone Home Walkthough for shits and giggles

SJWs & gamer girls can’t even play walking simulators

hooktube.com/watch?v=FM3neiW86jw

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice webm, faggot

Girls are supposed to stay in the kitchen, and the only game they should be playing is cooking mama.

It's just a walkthrough video OP didn't even need to link it. Incidentally, the coverart made me think this was just a pixelshit thing so I'm a bit surprised there's a bit more effort in the graphics.

not this time shill-kun not ever

Everything in the game are assets that came with unity.

Forget what I just said.

Please tell me you have a source or something, I need a good laugh.

I need proof of this.

It running on unity

But cooking mama is actually fun, and requires skill.

You can be honest with us, faggot.

We call them sluts here falseflagger :^]

You can always tell when someone hasn't actually played Gone Home when they spout this. The game doesn't tell you what you're supposed to do when you start playing. You're just dropped off outside this house and left to explore all the rooms until you come across a map of the building that let's you find secret rooms. Once you find that map the game gets pretty easy, it's just a string of finding keys to doors and more maps to secret rooms. But if you manage to fail to spot the very first map you can get hopelessly stuck since you have no idea where in the entire house you're supposed to find it (or that you're even looking for it, good chance you end up overthinking things and try to figure out the combinations for the locker and safe instead).

It's not true. There are a quite of objects that have you picking them up and rotating to see all the written details on them, aside from being far more detailed than a typical game asset would bother being a lot of the writing pertain to the backstory so they're clearly custom done.

I'm not about to say you need to play every game to have an opinion, and I'm not even going to defend Gone Home. But there's a big fucking difference between playing a game (or non-game in this case) and honestly discussing the aspects of its design, and defending it. There are dozens of things one can complain about with it, and the dev team, and the media bullshit around it, and absolutely none of those require being a blind retard that flings shit at something for points that are disingenuous at best.

Suicide's pretty great you should give it a go.

Read literally the first thing I said, retard. I'm saying there are perfectly valid points that you *don't* need to have played the game to call it out for. Instead people just repeat the same ignorant points and misconceptions.

meant for

You're already starting out wrong here

user, you're sperging out because someone criticized a walking simulator. You're defending a walking simulator. What's next, you're gonna defend Skyrim by explaining how the story wasn't as autistic as a random user made it out to be?

WOW
BUGGED GOOGLE MECHANICS
WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?

I pirate any game which Holla Forums complains about excessively so I can get an informed opinion on it. Don't you think that loads of people circlejerking over a meme built around the shittiness of a game they've never actually played is kind of pathetic?

And no, Gone Home is is not worth playing at all. It is incredibly shit both from a story and a gameplay perspective. But, unlike many here, when I say that it's not because I'm just mindlessly parroting what other people on Holla Forums say.

You dont belong here, bucko