So battlefront 2 is finally on sale

so battlefront 2 is finally on sale
is it worth it? i've only played the singleplayer years ago when multiplayer was dead, if i get it now i'm only gonna be playing multiplayer. is it any good?

fuck off

the multiplayer is still around with servers.

thank you for your constructive opinion

i know, but is it fun

no

why don't you pirate it

Why don't you play it and find out you stupid newfaggot cunt rag

No, it's fucking shit and you already posted Battlefront II.

Don't ask stupid questions and go play it.

It's alright if you're in it for star wars.

Of course it is, it's like early Battlefield games in multiplayer except space shit.

I loved it when I was a kid but I imagine it aged like shit.

Game is fun, especially with mods, some madman made battlefront III mod as well.
Multiplayer is kinda fucked up right now, GOG tried but didnt do well, you lose connection to host and have high ping and tehre are no master servers, its just people hosting on their toasters.
But
But
They seem to be working on a fix AND master servers.

The servers are unstable right now, but the game itself is far superior to any other multiplayer starwars-themed shooter.
The AI is questionable, but it has a single (or multi) player campaign which follows the 501 legion from the movies 3-7 including the betrayal of the Jedi and transition from clones to stormtroopers. It's a good game.

yea, i got it and for the most part multiplayer seems to work fine
only issue is that if the host quits or if i get disconnected, i can't get a new list of the active games unless i restart the game. go figure
otherwise it's great, with the sale it's worth it

Could you shills be any more obvious?

i just wanted opinions fam
there's literally no way of doing this without being considered a shill

Looks like someone needs to take their own advice

Excuse me Anonymous, but you seem to be misunderstanding what "Die Fugger" means. "Die Fugger" is "The Fugger". It is not a command for this "Fugger" to "Die", perish or otherwise expire. It is, in fact, simply "The". So as hilarious as you may find Spurdo pointing with a quill demanding they "Die, Fugger!" In reality it is He who is "Die Fugger" (II).

Wait, they still haven't fixed that shit? It's been over a month.

Its simple but fun game OP if you somewhat like Star Wars or the old Battlefield games you should definetely check it out. The Multiplayer is fun and since its only a few shekels I don't think you'll regret it.

Glad to see the kiddies are continuing to make this site more and more unusable

Fugger was a prominent merchant family IIRC

>(((Battlefront 2)))
Fuck off, EA

every game is 100% off on the internet, user

Is it winter break already?

Try again user.

MODS
WHY DO YOU ALLOW A BLATANT SHILL THREAD TO STAY UP

Also pandemic is dead so they don't even get money, don't be retarded this was a bait/shill thread from the start

Get it on GOG for 3 dollars right now. it's not getting any cheaper than this for sure.

WATCH THOSE WRISTROCKETS