4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game with vampires that isn't castlevania?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
thekitchn.com/how-to-make-easy-3-ingredient-energy-bars-at-home-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-184306
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Vampire the masquerade bloodlines

Darkstalkers is the first one to come to mind.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Just woke up a few minutes ago, been napping so much lately.
Tempted to play nier automatica after thread but the art looks so gay.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Vampire the masquerade bloodlines or The Witcher games…well 1 and 3 had them.

Dude, have you seen 2b's ass. Im not an ass man at all but 2b made me reconsider.

I like playing life OH WAIT NO I DONT

If you let the art judge your taste, you're fucked.

Work sucked. New girl didn't know shit. Just another week and I get my Christmas time off. Shoulder blade still hurts.

Basic bitch answer, but V:tMB.

How goes user

Whats good in the hood monica

Nope post

Theres vampires in real life?

Hey guys.
I did more of what I did yesterday. I slept in, ate, checked out a few stores, and asked about a few PS2 games. I asked about Tekken 5, which they had, but it was in the "to be resurfaced" pile. We checked the disk and found a crack in the middle, so the guy said it's fucked.

Just play the game for once. It could be fun.

The challenges in yakuza 0 make me wanna commit seppuku. Fuck melee 6 and 7. Seriously.

Yes. They suck the money from my wallet.
Motherfuckers.

I feel like shit

I never knew what i was missing

huh?

Glad for blu rays looking back now.

Why even do them? Even I don't do them and I do most of the side shit from the games.

I should have banned masquerade too
I always liked getting new people at jobs because then you aren't the shittiest person there for a while.

I might when I get really really bored

Whats wrong with them?

Oh thought you meant the psychic vampires

Either WA2 or the Shadow Hearts series. WA4 also has a hilarious case of some guy claiming to be a vampire, only for him to just be some fuck up with a blood fetish.

I like the challenge modes. I did all of them in 4. I think it took me like 6 hours because fuck the running shit.

Whats wrong user?

How goes shadow hearts user

New girl at work. She's probably half retarded.

Problem is, I'm the best person there. And that's fucking depressing.

Oh just fuck her then.

I did a few but I got bored.

So in melee 6 you have to kill 3 waves of guys using majima's breaker style. But the first wave has sword guys and its fucking impossible to start up a triangle spin because the sword knocks you out of it. And you only have 90 seconds.

It was so fun tho.

Ask for a raise

Be better

MY GOD ITS FUCKING HOT IN HERE

I did DMT the other day and I think it really fucked me up.

Maybe I should start looking for into lewds with arabian dancer outfits.

Im fuking trying. I did all the proving grounds shit. That was the easy part.

How's the southern Hemisphere?

arabian dancers are probably the most attractive womenarabs tootbh

Never tried. Whats it like? How it fuck you up?

F

Yeah, but I'd rather some more flavor.

I dont even wanna think about doing the shakedown fights. Then the boss rush. Then the premium story. Then legend mode.

don't push your luck.

I always thought the main story had kinda boring fights and the challenge mode made the main combat really fun.

Stop

Honestly I very rarely have it in me to do that shit in games these days. Nothing really grips me enough to want to bother

but delicious brown

Not the boss battles, and not if you up the difficulty.

You can do delicious brown without resorting to arabs. It's not easy though.

Yakuza games are the only games where i try to do everything because its all so fun

Im playing on hard and it was easy. Except for shakedown as majima

It feels like i crawled down the crack of satans ass.

bored at school, so im just starting to draw up a design for an Advance wars type game set in the roman era. Its kind of fun taking all these old concepts and turning them into workable game ideas.

SoonTM release date.

pic unrelated

jungle asians?

Playing Vesperia PS3.
>Word finally gets out about Yuri killing assholes that quite frankly deserved it.
>Party doesn't give him much shit for the fact of having done so, but moreso for keeping it to himself and not telling them.
Love the characters in this game. Playable cast is where it shines best. And Yuri is one of the best JRPG leads for good reason.

Hello Ausfag.

pic unrelated but I can't read shit.

It probably only was because you had a shit ton of healing items on you.

I wish I knew nip.

define jungle asians.

Not a surprise, fucking don't ever though. I'm lucky it wasn't fucking laced with fentanyl quite frankly.
Normally it's supposed to go fucking insane and see a different reality or some insane shit. That's not what happened to me though
I had a really bad trip and I just saw myself dead, like me where I smoked the shit, and I kept seeing me die over and over again while my whole being was vibrating and some polygonal face was laughing at me. I can't describe it but if there is a hell, and it's only 0.1% as bad as that trip, you do NOT want to be in hell.

Do you know how to program user?

Only played a little of one of the ps2 ones and didn't like it

I thought yuri was from shadow hearts

I only used 2 on the final boss. I didnt use any on the kuza fights. i downed those fuckers in shakedown fights and they're still hard

I think you're overreacting to the Shakedown shit.

Phillipino or any brown asian.

It was probably 1 and it had a not so good dub and stiff fighting.

It takes way too long to kill him when not using breaker and i die too easy when using it.

I don't want to hack shit to play Vespy.

Nigger, take my advice from the last thread and USE SLUGGER AND GIVE KIRYU A KNIFE,

Damn sounds miserable. How long were you stuck in hell?

Yeah

->>13987178

here you go.

me and my team are working on a game set in the cold war/ww2/ decolonization era, and im drawing up plans to adapt the same game engine to create a game with archers and siege weapons. So yeah i dont know how to program, but ive got a reliable guy that does know how to.

I'll use slugger next time. I can fight him really easy with rush though.

2 is such a huge improvment.

Funnily enough, there's a number of Yuri's in JRPGs that are pretty damn good JRPG leads. There's Vesperia's Yuri Lowell (named as such for Yuri being a standard commoner name in Russia), Shadow Hearts' Yuri Volte Hyuga (Yuri being a western rename from "Urmnaf"; translator did the research and picked a name from both Japanese and Russian for the rename)… Also hear good things about Yuri from Infinite Space as well, though I haven't played it yet.

So, from what I saw years back, some anons considered the best JRPG protags to be Yuri, Yuri, Vyse, Yuri, and Stocke.

JEW

wew

Knife makes it way easier with the same strategy I use for slugger. I buy a bunch of staminas so I don't lose out on health either.

Theres only one yuri I care about tbh

It felt like hours, but at the same time no time at all. DMT only lasts 20 minutes tops usually, and I was only in for like 15 minutes before I came to my senses, when I did, I cried for hours though I was so freaked out, I've never been more afraid of death than I am now since doing that garbage.

I can fight shakedown without getting hit with kiryu.

Hacking your PS3 is easy as shit now. Had more trouble getting my PS2 drive modded. Besides that, you can also play Berseria without the censorship the official release has (some ruskies ported the script to the JP PS3 version), and as far as I know, EX Troopers has an English translation in the works too.

I ended up talking to my friend at uni today. He said he's willing to come with me for a trip to the city next wednesday/thursday, depending on his work schedule. So I got something to look forward to to make the next 5 days at work less painful.

Stop bragging if you can't beat Shakedowns with Majima, you a shit.

Bit late to the party but oh well.
What are you fags drinking/playing tonight?

I played a reskin of a game and it was pretty fun. Mostly because they bumped up the difficulty quite a bit.

If you can into mathematics and want to get into game dev shit I highly recommend it.

I really cant though. Majima is really fun to play as but his fighting styles is really unorthodox.

Maybe its time to stop all the drugs user. I stop trying new shit like that years and years ago, not worth it.

Thats good fam

Drinking my own tea blend. Playing yugioh since it gave us winged dragon Ra tonight.
You?

Coke. I have two bottles of coke, three bottles of pepsi, and three bottles of Crush Orange in my fridge. Also I feel like eating cheese right now, but it's 5:20 and I don't wanna wake up anyone up getting cheese.

No they fucking aren't. It's really fucking simple. Use slugger and use staminas to keep your heat up you dumbass.

read, nigga, read

Ah man there are so many good ones. Let's go by genre:
Adventure: Dracula series (though Resurrection wasn't as good as the classic series), Nocturne, Legacy of Kain (Blood Omen is still the best, that fucking voice acting!), Veil of Darkness, Gothos (I have a thing for 90s FMV games), Bureau 13
RPG: Vampire the Masquerade (both games), Bloodnet
Action: Nocturne, Nosferatu (both the Prince of Persia clone and the FPS), Countdown Vampires

And this little beauty, pic related

Using heat up items is cheap though.

JEW JEW JEW

You really like your vampires
How goes user

I mostly just spent all day playing War of the (((Chosen))). As for a drink just water. Absolutely dirt poor to get anything to mix my vodka.

Yea I haven't even drank booze or smoked a cigarette since I did it last week. Like if that was just my mind reacting to a substance, which to be totally real, I'm not sure it was, I do not want my mind to be exposed to ANY substance because I'm afraid now. I'm honestly considering going to church on Sunday too because shit's got me so fucked up.

So you like being cheaped and soon one shotted by shakedown? Only pussies don't want to cheat to win.

Vesperia has some tinges between Estelle and Rita.

I like Dr. Pepper, but I haven't drank it in a while. You gotta drink it while it's still cold or starts tasting like shit and personally gave me a headache last time I made that mistake.

>War of the (((Chosen)))
Whats that

Drop the cigarettes permanently if you ain't smoked in a week. Good timing.

Like how

Tfw r6 is fun but fat ubisoft roastie devs are killing the game

I always wanted to play that. How they ruining it?

I still don't even know if I'm alive or if anything is real that's how out of body and real the trip was. If I am dead though maybe I was wrong wrong about hell in my previous post because I can still shitpost.

I've started to limit myself on soft drinks now so I'm a bit thirsty on Dr. Pepper. I'm having at most a can a month which sucks but I need to.

An expansion that's all about fighting off jews from conquering earth. Hunter is the best bro.

Don't you love Zofia though, user?

Is uplay killing it, or is it something else entirely?

its not like loading up on stamina royales helps when im one shot

Typical jewish deflection tactics

What if nothings real

Expansion for what

Good taste. I have to get a bottle of the sugar variety soon. Its so good.

Making retarded ocdonutsteel cunt operators like zofia, compared to the more realistic and interesting original ops

I drink at least one soft drink a day minimum, and I'm aware it's probably slowly killing me tbh. Also you should at least have one a week.

Rita's an autist and gets obsessive over too things: her blastia research, and Estelle, and is generally very tsun towards everyone aside Estelle (a fact she gets really embarrassed about, and angry/violent when other characters bring that fact up). Meanwhile Estelle is very naive towards normal life, sometimes invades personal space, and is very excited to have a girl somewhat close to her own age around (though she's like three years older than Rita). PS3 version has an added scene with them finding a lost baby and taking care of it together while the rest of the gang tries to track down the parents. Again, it's not out-and-out, but has shades of it.

but it helps refill your heat dumbass

Im caught inbetween not caring about myself and drinking soda until i die and wanting to live longer. Wat do?

It's not that I particularity like vampires, which I do, but I play a lot of games. Also forgot the mention Bloodrayne for the Action games. There is a few more Japanese ones that I played but I can't think of the title now.

Oh shit how the fuck did I forget Majotachi no Nemrui 魔女たちの眠り that's one of my favorite games. The PSX verison is actually better than the SFC one, not just because the characters are a pain in the ass to read on the SFC and the music and backgrounds are more detailed, because it also includes added dialogue and more special endings written to fit into the game. Still the only annoying thing about the game is that you are forced into a bad ending every time you play a file for the first time, no matter what decisions you make.

I'm not sure but I also think that Yasoukyoku also had vampires, but it was only a chapter and not the whole game - though there is a lot of vampire imagery in the game.

Yeah but thats a waste of a healing item.

Nope. New Polish ops are fucking broken as fuck.

To a game about sending back the illegal aliens to their own home planet.

I shouldn't due to health concerns. Shit was killing me. But it has absolutely killed my productivity now. I cannot work on my shit without some decent caffeine. Otherwise I lose motivation fast.

Is it a girl with a katana or something?

Needs more overt overtones or I'm not buying

If nothing is real than DMT is some glitch in the fucking matrix or something dude

Nigger…you're making BANK in 0 why do you care?

Do what you love.

Same here tbh.

Why not stock up on tauriners instead?

No need to buy it anyhow. Game's only officially in English on the 360 (who buys one of those to play Japanese games on?) and the extended PS3 version's fan-translation requires the game be in digital format to use anyhow.

I drink a shit ton of homemade iced tea.

Because in the first half of the fight he can't one shot you but he still does loads of damage.

hey 4 am!
just looking at stuff to get ready for a driving trip

Never really liked iced tea tbh.

Im gonna try mad dog style and see if that works better.

Whats the best nip game that got a fan translation you think?

Did it get shit on by the left for being racist to poor dindu nuffin aliens?

What if just I'm not real?

Im also a southerner so i grew up with that shit.

Nope. They're both sisters who use the same kind of stun and basically forced lore into the game. And both of their primary weapons are fucking ridiculous.

I'm waiting for myself to stabilize a bit in the mean time. It really hurts me hard.

No because you are the leftists united together to protect earth. A true statement to diversity. Even Achmed the clock maker gets to be a part of the alien slaying action. By cooking a grenade and not letting go.

Fucking northerners. Sweet ice tea the best

F

JEW

Making me in the mood for salad, looks good user

You dense fuck. Never listen to me huh?

FAG

my autism wont let me waste healing items like that. It needs to be tauriners or nothing

Sounds like fake news. The left would never do something right.

How do I make work go by faster if i'm working nine hour shifts?

Dick-stab thief team right there, and as characterization goes they've always been on good terms anyhow (Patty likes dogs and Repede likes kids).

By having a job you actually like doing?

By quitting and becoming NEET

Exactly. They would do something left.

By remembering that you're in it for the money. I think I dodged a bullet by fucking up a job interview the other day.

then stop posting and begone robot

to be honest, I can't bring myself to say "I quit" at this point. I haven't found anything so bullshit yet that I draw the line.

That's what I've been doing.

You think you are real funny huh

I wish

You probably never will knowing you fam

All the ones that I mentioned or know of don't have translations and anything that I'd be able to recommend I've already listed.

I forgot one more - it was released as Tecmo's Deception on PSX in the US where you play a prince who is framed by his brother for the murder of the king, and while burning on the stake he begs for help, not knowing that he summons the help of the devil. You get to either kill people or drain their souls and you capture them using traps. It was called Kokumeikan 刻命館 in Japanese (lit. destiny engraved mansion) and I think it had a few sequels but I forget.

Then the threads will be gone. This is a good thing.

Work for a couple more months. Try save some money so you can live off of it and find something else if you hate it that much.

No. I think I'm just really punny. God I want to kill myself now.

I think im catching a cold. Fuck. Im going to bed. Nightm

Whats the best open world exploration one then?

Do it

Feel better, cya next time fam

Where else am I gonna shitpost with you guys?

see you next thread.

I've got too much to live for.
(Czech'd)
Well there is the board. or how about not at all?

Speaking of Deception, I saw a copy of Trapt for about $12 a few days back. Worth looking into if they still have it, and is it a decent game to start the series with?

AIGIS HAS NO VAGINA

and how would you know?

Yeah right like what

Does she have a slot for onaholes at least?

She's not fully functional like 2B.

I don't know what that is

I just realized I have nothing to watch before going to bed. I'm somehow caught up with all the jewtube shit I watched. When's the next game dungeon?

Like having a somewhat successful life with a waifu and children? My only reason for living this long is for the sake of my family.

Wait who are you and what are you doing here

Well at least you have a good relationship with your family. I still live with mine and I feel like we all can't stand each other for one reason or another.

That bitch from Nier you called ugly.

Vampire games or in general?

It's not the best one, or a good one to start with (Deception 2 is the best one for that) but if you can get it for $12 I'd say go for it. The first one is still my favorite because the first person view and silent protagonist really help with the immersion. I'd say get it and then play the first one, because the player character in the first game is the antagonist in Trapt as well as the scenario is loosely related to the first game. I'd say you are better off with any of these games, playing them in Japanese if you can understand it because the translations SUCK

She isn't my problem with the cover art. Its the faggy looking dude and retarded robot. And that dumb sword that has swords hanging off it.

In general

i'm packing a go bagtoo but that's a different picture.
here's an airplane snacks sealed snacks list for you

A faggot who's timezone just happened to match up perfectly with burger 4 am who has nothing better to do on a Friday night.

I care about them a lot and I feel really indebted to them. It's the only reason why I've stuck around in this failing city for so long. When they get older it's going to be a huge burden on me since I'll probably have to support them. My brother sure as fuck won't.

you can't travel internationally with food i think right? but the things you do take have tobe resealable.
and no liquids like soup or jelly?

ok sure but how the fuck is the robot bad? And there are no swords hanging off of other swords

Are these your pics?

Just put them in an old folks home

Looks retarded

So is Trapt like a reimagining of the first game or something?

And let them have a shitty time there? My grandmother worked at one and she absolutely despised how everyone else treated the residents. Apparently it's pretty common.

yeah me too, i'm just living for my family. i even have an out plan and i'm collecting a few things for my plan b death plan.
but i'm also actually trying to start a life so ican live.
i like what doug stanhope says about living and what he's gonna do

the moment I start making enough money to live on my own, even if it's a one room apartment, I'm moving out. If I run out of money, I'm killing myself before I go back home.

Wait until Romancing Saga 2 gets it new translation. I have the original and I love it. You know anything about it?

just because you eat "healthy food" doesn't mean that if you eat a lot of it, it wont make you a fat ass

Not necessarily, but they really wanted to take the core mechanics of the previous three games and add the advantages of the PS2 so they revamped the whole series. The basic mechanic of trapping intruders and murdering them in the mansion (the same mansion from the first game loosely reimangied ruled by the character from the first game) stays the same but there is a higher level of detail and complex characters; who, most of their information is missing in the english version because of shit translation

Better than losing the second half of your life

Don't you got like 6k? How much more do you need

Nope, whats it like

Yeah alright fair enough. Totally worth moving out though.

I don't know how more I need, but I'll probably hit 7K before the end of the year. I'm making about 1.4K a month at this rate, counting money I've spent.

I don't trust Square to do a good translation job anymore (after the likes of FFT0 HD, Drakengard 3, and Dragon Quest in general). Would rather the fan-translation for the SFC original get finished, but that doesn't seem like it's going to happen anymore.

That pic grosses me out everytime. Not close to being anatomically correct.
Oh right I forgot you were talking about canadian funbux not American

They'll be fine if I'm around I reckon. They're already pretty old so it's more or less waiting for something serious to happen any time soon for my shit to come crumbling.

Good luck but even if you do end up in that situation, suicide isn't really worth it. On an unrelated note; I've become really empathetic over the past six months and now it's really hitting me hard. Like right now.

Did they have you when they were old? Does that explain the autism?

One day I'll figure out how good anatomy works and delete more than half my lewds.

why's that?

hi, no i have one though.
here you go, it's my go pack right now

It depends. When its cartoony on purpose its fine. But when it tries for realism and fails hard its terrible

user

What the hell are you expecting?

It was originally an SFC RPG by Squaresoft. It's semi-open world, semi non-linear, turn based JRPG. You play as a prince out adventuring with his dad, one of the Seven Heroes (now all turned into demons) comes and kills your the king and you are the only survivor. The way the system works is that you have a castle that you can upgrade, over time, with money so you can make new weapons and armor at the smith, build a magic research wing, learn new abilities and formations in the dojo. You also pass down the abilites to each generation (either when you complete a certain part of the game or you lose all your life points and die). You get a party of 5 people that you can mix and match with your basic knight, swordsman, fencer, hunter and mage or you can find unique characters throughout the game (under special conditions blah blah). The major difference is that this game, unlike Final Fantasy, removes EXP and replaces it with RNG as to how you level up. It's similar to FF2 with the 'use this ability to level it up' type of gameplay but a lot of it is random. Unfortunately grinding actually makes the game harder as the level of the enemies is not determined by your strength (since there are no levels) but how many battles you fought. You might find yourself starting over or reloading your save at the beginning of each dungeon because you didn't learn any new skills and such. Just a warning if you play the old game on the SFC DO NOT USE SAVESTATES DURING BATTLE - the battle is already pre-calculated depending on what moves you use and you will get stuck so it's better to save before an encounter. here are some graphical comparissons

no no, go bag
and here's my bag

Because it's going to come to an end one day. Why cease it sooner rather than later? After that, you're just going to lose all your feelings and memories. All that shit you felt? All those small happy moments you felt? Gone now. Even if I'm suffering I prefer it over death because I'm at least feeling something.

Fuck that fan-translation the guy doing it is as shit as the official stuff. But it's Romancing Sage, the original trilogy is known in Japan as the counter point to Final Fantasy : non-linear, no EXP, bare bones story, no random battles, randomized ability learning, combos and unique special characters that are easily missed

What did you crop out, user?

thanks that made me feel better

Please god no. I mean more akin to kings field

Did you crop out your leg user

Yes well that makes me an expert on the topic

too much leg. it looked adult

Are you a girl?

What if I can't feel any positive emotions or have any good memories to remember in times when I need them? Then should I kill myself If I don't have what keeps you going?

Just play King's Field then. Which ones haven't you played? What about Shadow Tower Abyss. But wait you need a English patch. How about Dark Souls? Eternal Ring? plain old Shadow Tower? How do you feel about Western games? There are plenty of dungeon crawler games like Dungeon Master and Eye of the Beholder - just like Stonekeep that I was talking about yesterday before I passed out. Another good Western one is Arx Fatalis.

yea but that bag is actually much bigger than it looks i think. i could probably use it for the weekend

Played all those first ones you mentioned and not huge on western games

no haha. no

It's almost exactly the same exact gameplay as the Japanese ones

Then why is your leg so smooth and why care if people see it

(Czech'd)
No problem user. Over the past five or six months I cannot help but be a massive fucking pussy over life now when previously I couldn't give less of a shit if someone dies.

Autism spreads like a disease. Maybe Trump was right.

If that's how you truly feel, I have no clue. I feel like you're lying or you just simply cannot remember the few good times you've had in your life. I've had a fucking awful childhood but I managed to pull through. Certainly less mentally and emotionally stable but living at the very least. Seriously dude. Try and find something you enjoy and love. For me? That's my family and my small software projects.

I've been found out, been spreading it in here without protection for years

No japanese no buy

when i was little i fat and very angry and i didn't like myself, before i hit highschool i decided to start running around my house andbloc, it was very safe, and i lost all the weight and realized i was just making my life worse or better and i finally started making happy memories. i think maybe also looking back now, drugs are so immoral because they are just instant gratification instead of steadily working harder toward a natural high from running or liking your body. sorry i dunno

So what you're saying is that these threads were entirely traps?

My country hasn't had net neutrality yet the worst shit we've had is some ISPs throttle torrenting. Net neutrality regardless of your stance on it or not. The burger tech industry is a complete cluster fuck in general.

is a meme regardless*

I have to question why Yeager lets them run around in schoolgirl-tier outfits, but maybe he just likes it and they're all too eager to please daddy.

EPIDEMIC

you're a fucking neet what the hell are you doing with your free time?

You call other people Jews, but you literally fell for Jewish propaganda

I genuinely can't remember any times where I've felt love for anything besides vidya, and even then I haven't found a video games I've truly enjoyed in years. I've never really had many friends outside of a small few, and I never had a girlfriend. My childhood wasn't exactly an awful one, but I was never able to relate to anyone.

Playing video games and jerking off mostly.

But Net Neutrality (tm) is just the name that they put on the package to sell you so that you think you are doing something good. This law was setup by Obama so that when he got out of office Hillary could take over and effectively lock down the internet in this country. You think ISPs are bad, that they may block your content or throttle your service, just imagine if it stayed and you had some crazy Democrat Commie in there that decided that they didn't like what you said or your website and have you shut down immediately within minutes.

What else is new.

so your logic is

Speaking of fan-translation, seem like the guys working on Song of the Angel SFC need a new moonspeaker to finish the translation and edition because the previous one dropped due to giving birth again. Shame since it was apparently quite close to being done.

Have you tried like switching gears? Experiment with doing other shit in your life? If you live somewhere outside of the cityshit try some shit like hiking or go outside a shit. As for vidya, have you tried going back to those old games? Shit, when I got real tired of most shit around this time I managed to find the /aov/ threads which introduced me to that autistic shit. Was the some of the best days I've had because of the sheer fucking hilarity of some of the autistic roleplaying we did. I wouldn't go back to it any time soon because I needed it to break my usual every day routine.

Net neutrality as a concept is great for consumer. Not so much for the ISPs because of traffic management and all of that shit. I would support it for most other countries but sure as fuck not Oingo boingo's shitty fucking bill that was just fucking retarded and worthless. Glad to see it go to shit and hopefully someone else will write something better.

Ate some good nip snacks for breakfast. One was like cereal but with a nice strawberry cream coating on the outside so it didn't need milk

i ate white cheddar cheese it's with hummas dip :D

What even is hummas

I haven't tried switching gears, mostly because I've never had an opportunity to do so. Also I've never really been interested in RP shit. As for going back to old vidya, I've been meaning to do so, but I can't find a motivation to actually replay then. I know I wanna replay SADX or finish AC5 but I just don't feel motivated. Like all I wanna do when I come home is just unload a load to a random vidya/anime girl and then just post on imageboards until this thread comes up. I even hate having to miss these threads by a day because you guys are the only people I know who'll listen to my sob stories.

it's chickpeas (garbanzo beans) and garlic and onion and redpepper mized it's a good dip

I wouldn't recommend it to everyone. You really do have to plan you day around it. Pic related is some of the fruits of that autistic labor. But seriously, skip next 4 am if you have to. Try break through that lack of motivation and shit. It's easier said than done but with enough persistence you can.

That's not what I said at all. Get your head out of your ass and actually read the bills themselves instead of relying on media and retards on the internet that tell you what to do. You're probably just a moron that's aleardy been brainwashed to hear the words Neutrality and automatically assume that it means equal treatment but it doesn't.

Telecommunications Act of 1996
(created the media monopolies that we know today)
Countering Information Warfare Act of 2016
National Defense Authorization Act of for Fiscal Year 2017 page 1,438 Sec 1287
(stripped rights away form citizens and gave the president huge executive powers, shit all over the magna carta and haveus corpus 2000 years of european legal history)

Instead of wasting your time shitposting and letting reddit think for you, actually read the bills and think for yourself.

I'll check it out and if I like it maybe I'll shoot them a message.

But you don't understand. It gives the companies FCC classifcation under Title 2 which means it's infrastructure - meaning that the government would lay down all the infrastructure and rent it out to companies. They would distribute broadcasting licenses to each company that could afford it and charge them per usage. Now the problem with this is that NN and the NDAA give the President full power over the entire internet as it belongs in America. Technically the government could use this to leverage to force ISPs to censor or even lock people out completely, a refusal running the risk of them losing their license and thus their business. This is why companies like Verizon were behind taking out the NN bill, because they could be blackmailed by the government into censoring content or users.

What needs to happen is the ISPs, look at the Disney Fox merger and the ATT Time Warner merger, these are monopolies, and because it's information and NOT UTILITIES that is being traded, and this is what the repeal does - it delegates the ISPs too the FTC which is responsible for enforcing anti-trust laws and breaking up monopolies.

You know whats good? Hominy

Oh that sounds great.

want to see more travel prep images i was looking at?

you should eat a big ol' sandwich cause it'll help combat jet lag

Song of the Angel, AKA "Tenshi no Uta", is an old JRPG series consisting of three games. The first two were on the PC Engine (and are apparently unfeasible to translate, due to using voiced plot without subtitles; which isa shame, since those had Naruke as composer), with the last one being on the SFC.

Again, the effort's almost done, but apparently the guys working on it (headed by "Nightcrawler") just need someone to help finalize it.

I'm going to bed. See you guys sometime soon.

I never got jet lag when I flew because my sleep schedule is always fucked anyway

Nigger fuck you, you're fucking retarded. You don't even bother to research anything and you come in here like you know shit when you're the one falling for the Jewish propaganda how both they and the US government were setting things up to fuck you in the ass. Fucking faggots like you shouldn't even be allowed to live I'm so sick of these fucking dumb mindless sheep that can't even think critically.

Sweet thanks, this looks cool. I'm gonna check it out soon.

Cya next time user

You'll have to forgive me for my lack of knowledge when it comes to how the burger governance simply because I don't live there. I'm more talking about it's concept as a whole. It sure as fuck doesn't work with burgers like how I don't expect peace will work in the middle east post-9/11. I couldn't give less of a shit about what happens in burgerland unless they start doing shit that ends up killing some sites I actually use. Either side of the burger argument is fucked because as I mentioned before; the burger tech industry is a complete cluster fuck.

Sleep tight bud.

yea me too but i never fly too far anyway, it's just boring

this is made with figs i think

I love flying. Got to watch movies and have snacks delivered to me regularly. Was comf

healthy snacks are fun to eat and make, i just got a dslr so i think i might do something. i used to do my own zombie make-up for halloween too, i'm not sure i just kinda want tondo something

Is that Baklava?

Don't apologize. The actual idea of things being "neutral" sure I agree, it's just information it should be shared without bias. This is not what the NN bill is actually about. It's a way for the government to "socialize" the internet, eventually stiffing competition and creating a monopoly that is subservient to the (((US governement))). The exact opposite of what people think, this is a pretty big victory for the internet. The only people that will actually be effected by this are Netflix, Youtube, etc. and other high def video streaming services. The kikes took over everything here - entertainment, education, the courts, health care, you name and the internet was the last thing that they wanted to get control of. With this they aren't finished, but it's a start (along with the burning down of pedowood) is a start. Remember, if you fuck with white people for too long, there will actually be a holocaust this time.

15 hours on a plane next to a screaming baby is not the idea of mein comf

you love flying? i had layovers i guess and i had this one really long wait for a flight that got replaced maybe six hours later with a cool little private jet (i guess is what it would be)

3-ingredient energy bars thekitchn.com/how-to-make-easy-3-ingredient-energy-bars-at-home-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-184306

I'm off to bed. Be sure to visit your family for Christmas. They probably miss you.

First time I flew to nippon I had an entire row of 4 seats to myself. Was the best

Yeah didn't mind it, didn't have any babies or bad seat neighbors though.
That sounds pretty damn neat

Cya next time user

neat

nope
hate those needy cunts

If it took you that long to come up with that response then it would probably be pointless since you wouldn't understand anything outside of a elementary school level book.

Yeah they are pretty good. I had a similar experience. What airline did you use? Always use JAL they are probably the best if you are going there from the US / Europe. Fuck any of the other shit. JAL is more expensive but the service has always been top notch. Plus they usually only hire young cute girls for the stewardess and everyone is super polite - unlike western airlines where you have some 50 year old saggy wind bag with a fucking attitude

tell me more pls

Hopeless customer! You will need to purchase the premium shitposter package to continue this conversation with holocaust denier. Or if youre one of our valued shills please enter your code for a 5% discount valid through December 31st!

ha ha just kidding its only me. bet you had your loose walletpussy (and ass) lubed and spread already though didnt you? fooled ya good!

Sad!

whats that? i cant hear you over the 8 feet of comcast dick going up your ass and out of your mouth

is it friday alreddy?

good night moon

also THE GAME

good night star

i have never seen k-on!1 is it good?

not really

watatoshi kagawanomo deska na?
baka!

yeah thats pretty much k-on

we manga now

i think trolling is a art
i a proud otaku

where does the irony end?

when it becomes profitable

yall just ironic cuz u cant b true to yoselves. yall hiding behind a mask. i am not ashamed to proudly declare myself a master troll and otaku. debate me ridicule me, i dont mind, cuz i know i can take a stand for what i beleive in. what have you ever stood up for?

W

E

why is he sad?

Pewter, I swear to God.