What games have the best character customization? My vote goes to City of Heroes/Champions Online

What games have the best character customization? My vote goes to City of Heroes/Champions Online.

inb4 everyone gets all feelsy over a capeshit game

All these character customization games lack in differentiation. All characters are practically the same don't you know?

You could actually make Chrischan in Champions.

Too late.

MMOs are all shit. The only good thing about MMOs is being able to Roleplay with a bunch of people and City of heroes was the best game in all of MMOs for that.

Did anyone else take time to write compelling stories for their character in that text box that no one else probably ever read?

Dragon Age Inquisition has a system with potential on paper, but ruined by completely worthless initial models you basically can't fix.

It also ruins it by what you do with the damn models.

Obligatory PSO2 mention.

I wrote some joke stories and got a few laughs from random players, that was fun.

And by being a shit game.

sto is okay, though they've specifically nerfed all of the african cultural heritage

I'm kinda said few people play Champions Online.

Would like to take TRUMPenfuhrer out for a spin again.

Kek, makes me if we wonder if anyone here has seriously roleplayed as an offensive racial stereotype, non-private servers would probably ban you outright for it.
Anyone got any good/funny stories?

PSO2.

Calling DA:I shit doesn't do the job. On Holla Forums, "shit" means "External factors mean I can't like this game on principle so I'll just call it shit". Inquisition goes beyond mediocrity. It transcends it. It's an unbelievably lazy and soulless game, to the point it's almost a must-play wonder.
I mean, you've seen the bullet points in the threads. Sera is pure cancer, animations are crap, the Qunari are retconned into SJW shit. The actual game goes so much further than that. It makes a thorough point of insulting every ounce of halfway compelling lore established by Origins. It takes everything DA2 did wrong, level design excepted, and makes it even worse. Queen Anora shows up at some point and she looks like a goddamn generic peasant girl. If the devil hired anons who hate Bioware the most to make a complete mockery of DA:O, Inquisition would be the turd they shit out. Don't ever compliment it as "shit" ever again. It's a goddamn monument to soul crushing.

i have no doubt STO would ban. chinks that run it will ban anyone that deters the whales from dropping thousands on 3d models. there's a reason the afro is not an option in STO.

Skyrim and Fallout have the best character customizations OP. I bought 10 collectors editions for all my friends at launch and then bought them again when the HD remastered versions came out.

Daggerfall is pretty good on the non-appearance options. You've got race, gender, attributes, and a bunch of skills, but the real cool part is in the advantages and disadvantages, where you can do things like make your character weak to certain materials or stronger in certain conditions.

doesn't make it any less true no matter how many times you "inb4".

Fuck you.

Well technically appearance-wise, this is true due to mods.

second life

OOOOOOOOOH! BUT IT'S SO SAD!

HS

Why do people insist Company of Heroes was a good game? I tried it back in the day and it was pretty boring.

i think some anons "proved" that memeber of the CO moderation team were goons

Pic related

This is objectively true

Uhhhh, I meant City of Heroes.

Real life.
Fucking is the greatest of all character creation.
first game to have couch coop too.

p2w garbage. Too many jews run that shit.

Ok, but can we have the exact same gameplay in a med-fan setting then (or whatever tickle your fancy).
Never been into capeshit myself but the game made me like it. There was something visceral about shooting fireballs and footstomping enemies, the build variety was great… Really no reason this should be tied to superheroes, these systems would work well anywhere.