GW2 And Net Neutrality

Guild Wars 2; the first casualty in the loss of Net Neutrality. Myself and plenty of other people are experiencing all kinds of errors and problems that are just popping up after the loss of Net Neutrality. Slow speeds, constant errors and disconnect, inability to us the trading post or log in to the game. Heck, I can’t even log into the website to submit a complaint!

Other urls found in this thread:

newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1424496#bbspost26075161_post_text
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

now this is how you start a lol thread

Include me in the screencap.

seems like you meant "this is how you start a dubs thread"

But seriously, it’s struck allready. Online games are dead games walking, it seems.
Also, feel free to wish upon my genie.

Well I didn't care before, but now I'm glad it's gone. Thanks, loss of net neutrality. You killed the worst fucking MMO in the fucking world that spits on the lore and characters of its predecessors while encouraging atheism, furries, lesbians, and trannies.

Shit thread, OP fuck off.

You couldn’t even beat the story missions, could you?

Fuck everything involved with GW2's writing

If you actually enjoyed any facet of GW2 you might want to consider getting a vasectomy.

I wish for Ajit Pai to die and have his shitty Reeses coffee mug shattered. Net Neutrality aside I hate his stupid fucking face.

Re-roll
0 isn't even or odd.

I want to fuck smug wendy

Yeah, he looks like the bastard child of that one street shitter from the Bazinga show and Edie Murphy.

but 30 is even :^)

I wish that we'd get another Overlord game.

Looks like Smug Wendy fucks you. Prepare your anus.

Never again it seems. Bad luck, man.

Ok; I wish Net Neutrality would come back.

Looks like no Net Neutrality will work out fine, actually.

I wanna be the next Hitler

remeber, no guild wars in a game called guild wars! eat shit and die you SJW shithole of a game!

Industry crash now.
Nintendo survives and rebuilds.
Balance is restored for a couple of decades until the cycle repeats.

Let the Fourth Reich begin. Just don’t miss all the Jews like Hitler did. And make sure to get Muslims and Feminists, too.

You really are retarded.

Has Kek spoken?

No, the problem is that arenanet is run by incompetent trannies.

newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1424496#bbspost26075161_post_text

not the only one whit problems

Open internet order wasn't net neutrality
Open internet order hadn't even started yet.

American ISP's to block off 8ch soon. Just 434184931442364123131D chess though innit m8's?

im scared

Yes, I remember the hellscape that was the internet… two years ago. Gosh, things are so much better now!

You should've upvoted more posts on reddit about net neutrality, or made a post on imgur with that poo's picture saying he's a cunt. For awareness obviously, not points. There's literally nothing you can do about it now.

I'd tell you to get out niggerfaggots, but I'm sure your ISPs will do that for you.

Do not forget to *enjoy the salt*.

B-But some jew in NY said he'd be suing the FCC, based jews! I'm sure there's no way this will backfire.

I'll finish playing through GW1. I swear. I just am really busy right now making GW3.

I wanna kill all the people I hate.

I want to become a hot fit and busty futa.

All niggers die.

fugg :DDDDDD

Kill twitch.tv and their cancerous faggotry

The idea that GW2 would go down or have problems immediately as a result of NN laws changing is optimistic and farfetched. Of course, to even know that it would be having problems, you would probably have to be someone who plays the game. In that case, fucking kill yourself for still being involved with that trash.

Makes perfect sense. Especially for ISP's where it's common for unpleased people to tell them to go fuck themselves and switch service.

Hope it makes you happy.

Have fun with tits and dick.

Sadly, no; so close.

Alright. I wish proof Obama wasn’t born in the US would show up soon.

There was actually nothing in net neutrality that prevented ISPs from tier interent services, they just don't do it because it's retarded.

Look at this baka can't handle the
:kappa:

Rolling for Trump being the last president of the United States of America

boohoo the poor million/billion dollar businesses have to pay for their peering and not get special access you never will for free
such an atrocity

I want jews to sleep on the sun.

Top Post

Nigga the game was easy as shit. Even those fucking jumping puzzles you fags kept going on about were simple.

What it also was, was a waste of money. To take a series from the pinnacle of MMOs to the abyss is a joke. Kill yourself.

I want to be happy.

I wish OP would get a free ride in the front seat of the Holocauster :^) Choo choo, kike.

Almost seems like ending net neutrality did soemthing good for once.

Works on my machine :^)

I'd like everyone that's more than 1/16th Jew on the planet to die horribly.

Good, gw2 is shit. It should have never been made.
Thanks net neuterity.

I want to be a cute girl with 3/4th-watermelon sized tits, blonde hair, no negatively noticeable period and retain my strength without having gorilla arms.

I'll have what this guy is having:

Except for tits about 80% that size, and I want to retain my height. That's a necessity.

So we have to deal with this nonsense now?

I want my beat up pancreas restored to max health.

HAHAAHAHH AMERIPOOPS SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR HAVING SHITSKINS IN LEADING ROLESI HOPE YOUR SHIT COUNTRY BRUNS TO THE GROUND CAN'T WAIT WHEN ALL THOSE NIGGERS HANG YOU JUST FOR FUN.

It's just like how sjws were being tested on the yuropoors during the 70s and 80s. Besides, anyone smart is downloading everything while laughing at the fall of the cancer called modern online gamurs.