Games with excellent choreography

It seems like directing and showing actual fighting has become a lost art in Hollywood, animation, and some game studios. So, to know about the better options out there, what games have excellent choreography for the player experience (Let's focus more on games that have the player participate in it rather than just watch)?

reddit detected

Bayonetta, DMC3 and 4, and tekken come to mind

Virtua Fighter.

ArmA series.

AKA the game with most detailed MoCap dance animation in the history of vidya AND is somehow the most polished component of the games.

I find Ong Bak to be the better movie.

Movie sucked but that scene made it almost worth it. Was amazing.

I think the fight scenes (and all cinematics in general) in Yakuza are great. They walk a fine line between realism and stylish brutality.

The cutscenes in DMC3 are also great, you should check out the behind-the-scenes footage with the mocap actors to see how they were done

I don't care if you think Nier Automata is a meme answer, I still thought this part was cool as shit.

I don't like how in these types of scenes guys just KO from one or two hit

You might laugh but it felt beefy at the time.

There's something about this that I hated while playing - I'd get so engrossed in one fight that I'd hate skipping to the next sequence - but it's probably the best answer for this thread, especially since it's full gameplay.

You see someone raging like that, you get hit then you should stay down, otherwise you get hit again.

Well it's their job to take hits so that's not really a solid argument.

And I don't care that you suck cock but that doesn't mean you should do it.

funny because redditors and even normalfags harp on about oldboy's corridor fight scene and yet have never heard of Tony Jaa

faggot

Best single take here