M&B thread

Time for the Weekly Thursday Mount and Blade thread which will get 50 replies.

New Bonerlord info, this time about the Sturgian faction.
They're a mix between Rus, Fingol and Scandinavia.
No Nord Raider faction in the game confirmed since both Kingdoms on the northern part of the map have been revealed and they outright state it, but they do hint it as post launch content as they have the Nordlands region thats not really part of Calradia.
lets just hope they do something like Vikings Conquests instead of nickel and diming ala Total War
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/39

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/games/261550/announcements/detail/1575563008207578265
businessinsider.com/china-has-built-a-copycat-version-of-an-entire-austrian-village-2012-6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's this faggot game about? Mounting on cocks?

That is one serious looking beard.

WHEN

He have look of a man who tired of everyone shit.

WHY ARE ALL THE MP SERVERS EU REEEE

I cant wait to remove filthy barbarians and kebab for the glory of god and the empire.

Its going to be my go to faction, I always pick the Vaegir slav fucks as the irredemeable slavboo I am.

NEVER FOREVER EVER

Kek

Why can't Vaegir into shield

Eastern europe is a shithole. Why would you ever want to be a slavaboo? Only good thing that came from there is S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and their women.

what a waste of fingollia
guess i'll just be playing the not-swadians and not-khergits

what the fuck even is that map? what is a homicide rate of 1? I'd also like to know how they decided to partition each country. Looks to me like they just gave the map to a toddler like it was a page from a coloring book.

feels good to live in the 6th safest country in the world, enjoy your immigrants

t.Anglo

I'm posting this from a VPN so the devs can't track me. I just found out that banner lord will b

1257AD for butterlord when
Hyborian Age mod for butterlord when

Napoleon Wars
I really want Napoleon Wars
Any mod for Warband with the setting?

Non-Russian Slavshit here, from the very noticeable rise in (especially Chink) tourists my guess is that our stuff is cheaper overall, with the added benefit of our streets being clean, having no rape and violent crime hazards and no risk of walking into the middle of a warzone between whatever flavor of desert monkeys and fresh-of-the-boat niggers that inhabits it. There was also an Irish guy who I gave directions to who's on some big tour of Europe or whatever rich kids do and he told me that he only felt safe once he crossed the shithole of Vienna and went to Budapest and beyond that he felt safe. When it comes to the Chinks my guess is that they're satisfied with just looking at any buildings and art that those damn gweilos made without also being forced to look at shit-colored subhumans hooting and hollering and throwing their trash around everywhere.

Technically they did user, VC is literally just a reskin of Brytenwalda by the same people who made it. However, if they're forgoing sea raiders then they're probably just going to replace em with another high tier bandit. Or they might just rebalance all the troops and bandits across the board, that way a single type of bandit won't be the only thing you'll have to worry about or get a challenge from

with the amount of time that the roaches are spending on this game I sincerely hope it's more polished than Warband, ignoring everything else the constant bugs got old after awhile

Need caption "BUTTER WHEN?"

They're generally autistic about buildings.

BONERLORD WHEN

It’s like you didn’t play either.

Fucking tell me about it, my friend had a summer job working at a gas station and a group of Chinks suddenly appeared and started photographing everything, and I mean fucking everything, they even photographed each gas pump individually.

Ayy

Because eastern european poverty is comfortable compared to western wealth.

If you're going to bullshit at least make an effort dumbass

No

That's not an anglo you dipshit, that's a fucking mutt.

was just about to say i've seen chinks photographing gas stations before

When you live like this anything seems wonderful and new

Which faction in Bonerlord has the best cataphracts, Holla Forums?

Do people actually believe this shit is coming out in 2018?

Aren't the Napoleonic War creators working on their own game now?

Look up what Anglo means you illiterate retard.

What the fuck even is this video? Is he trying to be funny? Why does he speak in an aspergers monotone?

At least he's partially right, british royalty is rotten.

Are we looking at the same guy?
If he's indeed a mutt, he must be at most 1/16th, because I don't see it.
Yes, I am le 56% man, thank you for asking.

u wot m8

Anglo means British dipshit.

They might have been doing market research, or just trying to copy your shit.

So early russian tribes. I'm glad they're focusing more on smaller, well-defined factions instead of more general stand-in factions.
That's a fucking shame. Nords were my second favorite.
I hope not. It would seem out of left field. And them being relatively small would mean less money if they decided to nickle and dime its users.

t. nigger

Are you bulgarian by any chance? I swear more and more chinks have been coming to the balkans in the past few years.

HOLY SHIT BONERLORD IS OUT

BENIS

Why do you do this?

Because everyone is going stir crazy waiting for the Turkroaches to stop barbequing and give us the game.

I get the impression that the Empire is based on the Byzantine Empire, what do you think anons?

Do you want to be bullied?

I got to go with the Battanians because

They were heavily inspired.

I have no fucking clue what faction is what.

When the game comes I'll just look at the unit lineup and see which look the best (read: the most medieval knightl-y)

Bannerlord is vapourware.
It's literally never coming out.

pls no bulli

Great, because im a die hard byzaboo.
im a greek, it hurts everyday ;_;

You basically have three flavors of Byzantium, Slavs, Celts, Mudshits, Mongols, Anglos (?) and I forget the other ones.

What is vapourware is Project Awakened. TaleLords at least post progress and details from time to time.

Wait a minute…

Those fucking rats trying to rub it in once again… They keep this shit up and a crusade is in order. Byzantium will be reclaimed. Remove Ottoman.

Vlandia and Sturgia sound like my shit.

Fuck Rome, barbarian pride for life. Muh tribe, muh blood, muh kin.

Sturgians = Rus'
Vlandians = Germans
Empire = ERE
Battanians = Celts
Khuzait = Steppe niggers
Sarranids

Aren't they focusing on an earlier timeline than warband? That could just be the ottomans, you know.

Ottoman does not exist in this period, ottoman exists after the turks conquered Byzantium, right?

Nah, the ottomans were around on anatolia before byzantium fell. They were pretty small, though, only occupying like a few thousand kilometers of land in the northwest portion.

Not to mention they were fucking OP in Warband. Heavy cav with maces meant tons of prisoners which meant tons of cash.

They are going for the fall of the roman empire / early middle ages. Ottomans come later, but since it's a fantasy setting, we may get some turks. Personaly, I think a more persian aesthetic would be cooler.

I think we get pagan t*rks and muslim arabs.

There were the sarranid empire in the period, they were persian.

I've devoted my bonerlord existance to the protection of the Empire and the elimination of the Asarian menace. They will never have the glory of taking what is rightfully ours. I call upon the Sturgian sellswords of the north and the honored knights of the Vlandian Kingdom to take up arms against this common enemy, for if the Empire is to fall and its riches plundered, this will leave us prey to the Asarei horde. I will not see our homes destroyed, our way of life obliterated, our wives ravaged, and our God slandered. Will you, brothers?

Sure brother, just like in history where crusaders and vikings come to aid Byzantium in time of need.

God wills it.

Well they did once, except if count the varangian guard, they were aesome.
Ironic isnt it, that they caused its downfall?

>Are you bulgarian by any chance?
No, but I'm pretty close. And yeah, I've heard that there's more and more Chinks all over non-pozzed Europe. It seems harmless enough so far, but it may also mean that they'll become our future overlords.

Very nice

Serbian or macedonian then?
Like they're scouting out the field? They were/are massively investing here for the last 2 decades.

I'm less concerned about the chinks and more about all the Arabs buying up property and land. Back 5 years in my capital you could walk around for days and not see any mudshit or nigger, nowadays I can spot at least a dozen every day.

Serbian

Are you a BOSOOOOOOOONOC?

Gonna add to this, I've seen them taking photo's of council houses in the UK.

Public education at work. Anglo is derived from Angle, one of the North Germanic tribes that colonized the British Isles along with the Saxons. Anglo is short for Anglo-Saxon, when the two tribes were united as one after the invasion of the Vikings and subsequently the Normans. What you collectively know as "British" is a conglomerate of the Anglo-Saxons, Celts, and Scots under one banner

yes

Tbh, this game seems like it is based on Migration Period more than anything.

If iceland can avoid this problem with 300k population I think the UK with its 65 million can manage quite well. Are you some streetshitter still mad about imperialism or something?

Many loos and dunes marry their cousins to this day, if Brits are inbred then what the hell does that make shitskins?

Iceland was only colonized in the 1st century unlike Anglofucks which were breeding like cattle there for thousands of years before Iceland was even discovered.

Nice spacijg by the way

Then where do I get my shield wall fix?

I'd take any Amerimutt before a cuckistani
>>>/cuckchan/

Sturgian
And Rhodoks were better for shield walls anyway so South Empire as well.

American always was the proxy of the jews. Since the very beginning.

Holy shit. It's like they know the (((problem))), but they hate americans so much they'd rather kill them than 'fix' the actual (((problem))). Whoever posted this has issues with america, is an idiot who can't see the bigger picture, or both.

Is it too late to play Warband.

I keep asking myself this question. On one hand, I want to give it a proper shot, but on the other I don't know when they're planning on fucking releasing bonerlord and I'm not sure if I should just wait or not.

Not really, only when antisemitism and nationalism started to become a thing in the late 19th century in both England and Germany which they infested at the time, American freedom was its own downfall in this case.
Decolonization, lack of European expansion and the creation of Israel are direct consequences of American intervention in WWII
They have about the same amount of Jews as Israel in their country too.

Play it now its still great and muh graphics isn't an argument because it looked lik shit even in 2008, you might not like the sequel.

Just go fucking play it until its released, its not going to be released anytime soon anyway.
Seriously, just get Warband and go wild.

To this day, 6 years after /sp/ comedy gold fest, i'm still puzzled from all the butt tears americans shed over banter
You are the first to laugh at the world but the first to cry when the joke is aimed at you. It must be hell on earth to drink or talk with a bunch of them IRL.
The mutt meme is just a shining opportunity to see this in raw quality

Im pretty sure they are supposed to be zoroastrian persia, so before kebabs left arabia.

It's too late after you realize it's a shallow timesink sandbox with very little substance and variability and that no mod fixes it. Unless it's multiplayer bro, haha.

?

I want one set on the Silk Road/Mongolia/Tibet/etc. Central Asian settings are too few and far between

Reminder to report and filter

He seems like a nice chap to play with :^)

Yeah it doesn't have shit combat, it works pretty solid.

This is footage from like 2 years ago

And still I somehow have better bandwidth despite living on a near 3rd world country

What country, I get surprisingly good connection for most considering where I live.

Not Spain

Türkçe'de faggot nasıl denir?

Last years footage
Nice Google translate by the way

Are there any M&B fantasy mods that aren't unbalanced buggy pieces of shit?

"antisemitism" has been a thing for a very long time, user. and they can't all be wrong.

Ananı Google Çeviri

bump

That's a rare Alberto, meu amigo.

Óbrigado meu irmão no anonimato

lol

Wake me up when bannerlord is out

It's already out

The last two are for removing.

The first 4 are a toss-up. Might to for Vlandians or Battanians. Dunno.

Friendly reminder that you cant mount and blade in real life if you want to.

Nothing beats the real thing.

can*
sorry drunk as fuck

No thanks, fag.

looks pretty cool

Battanians look cool, but I'll probably go with one of the Empire factions for my first playthrough.

I hope Bannerlord will ignite my will of challenge.
Because in Warband i found myself cheating and abusing character export-import just to see late-game stuff.

Either way its going to ignite my natural born will to remove mudshits.
Its in my blood

Do they kill each other or not? If they don't then it's just faggot shit.

lol

What is this garbage?
Is this man autistic?
Seriously, couldn't get halfway through before the cringe killed me.

On the thread's topic; Billhooks when

Right after someone mods them in

Problem with Warband was the massive fucking grind for everything.
Seriously, I've seen an easier grind in MMORPGs.

Finding wanted items was much more of a hassle than grinding money or soldiers
By the time you find that one masterwork/balanced weapon, you probably already have the money or ways to have it
Wouldn't be so much trouble if tournaments had weapons as rewards or you could bet more than measly 100 coins for yourself, even when 1000 does land you too much money (398000)

mods can do that
In particular the tournament system in Floris is very exploitable. Get a couple of companions that are great fighters and you can easily get the rewards for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place all at once.

Silverstag puts a catalogue of items as rewards, while having the option to disable it and have money instead
But i rather have money, as the mod also creates the smithfag who crafts a certain item of your choice, albeit for a lot more money than in marketplaces. It fucks up the troop system thou.
Always wanted to try Floris/Floris Evolved but i read a lot that Silver was the successor, even when i think the latter doesn't have Diplomacy included or the bonus factions

A cool system would be to be able to hire a master smith in your castle.

Fire and Sword had it.

It seems Butterlord will have master smiths in every big town, so you can create a weapon depending on blade, handle, ornament and so on.
Looks pretty cool but i feel it meddles a lot with flair and mystery about looting and that special item in a marketplace

Some fucking times this game seems to be coded to fuck your shit up

Steppeniggers were a mistake

I hope mods will make it so you can enchant your items.

Soldiers I could deal with easy enough, even if traveling across the land was a pain. Money, while an issue, was something I could figure out.
It was the level grind that killed the game for me.

An easy enough thing to fix with the import/export system. I hope never-ever-lord has it too.

Nutterbutter is just vaporware some turkroaches made up to cash some turkish small business welfare checks.

Not quite, these guys were jap-speaking in Geko
The infamous Uma Yumi, which is just a fancy name for a flashier Horse Archer with flaccid bow shots

wat

Uma-Yumi? Nigga, play sugoroku and give them guns.

I rather play a mod that doesn't make you a prisoner 10 times out of 10
Why can lords escape but i cannot?, what's the magic, the character even read a book about it

t. amerifat who couldn't do the sport even if he wanted to

What mods are you maggots using on warband? im tired of Floris

Gekokujo Daimyo
Anno 1257
Silverstag 0.26, but jumping to 0.27 as it seems to fix the garrison training

WHY DO I GET FPS DROP WITH MY RIG?
I only have the battles set to 270 units per battle but I drop down to an unstable 30 fps despite having a Ryzen 7 1700 and a gtx 1080.

lmaoing@urlyf sandspawn

well

What's wrong with the ryzen?

it's not intel

Single thread is slow which makes it a waste for vidya.

Wishful thinking that video games nowadays would be multicore right? I mean it's not like they need the performance right? I hate developers. I bet Bannerlord will be single core.

I read somewhere that more cores the better in one of the dev blogs they're really making Bannerlord future proof so do not fret ryzen-san your days of huge battle are just around the NEVER EVER LAND

Yeah, fantasy mods. What's the problem? You don't want a custom +3 weapon?

Hold on you cunt. I may be an american but i sure as shit know what a fucking sport is, and you & your turbo autist friends playing dress up and smacking eachother with sticks is not it.

I don't remember that at all.
It hurts

And here I thought I was just shitposting, you really are retards.

The person who drew the 2nd image doesn't know how armor works.

Really, user? You think?

why is netherlands belgium and switzerland not all dark blue?
how am i supposed to play L'Aigle if the enemy gets 700 troops per fort

Warband was not made for you. Go back to blizzard where you get a gold star and a trophy for everything.

Leftists are utterly ignorant when it comes to weapons, armors and warfare in general. History makes them break out in hives too.

To be fair the endgame is a slog. Also, I hope Bannerlord offers at least one or two more ways to play the game. Being a (((merchant))) is one of them, and maybe just going up the ranks of a particular faction by being an officer in a noble's army.

It's not a "work your way up from peasant" game, mate. It's a medieval mercenary simulator with light management elements. I like the game too but don't kid yourself.

steamcommunity.com/games/261550/announcements/detail/1575563008207578265
Some more news.

I like what I'm hearing. I think, however, they're going a bit too deep into details. Talking about physics and bone systems. Like that shit will actually be in the game and are not just fancy words for better animations.
Finally. The AI needed to get buffed. I wanna see how hard they wreck my shit.

the author of this post doesn't know how armor worked neither
hint:no women in armor on medieval battlefields as a general rule
unless we're talking fantasy but then armor doesn't really matter,does it now?

You're a bit wrong though. Vanilla has non vassal land ownership in the form of enterprises and there's a fork of diplomacy that has actual tedious shit like farming, hunting, logging or mining. Nova Aetas has it for one example. And you can argue it's a merchant or errant sim as well since you can ignore the merc side completely.

Also screw improved physics. I'd much rather have 500vs500 battles with a semi decent formation AI than have my toaster choke on 5vs5 battles because they decided to simulate the piss running down or toenail growing mechanics.

Well there were atleast some exceptions of women in the battlefield, so we can know that female battle armor wouldnt be like that.
It would just be normal armor at the end of the day, with maybe some modified padded armour underneath for the female quishy bits that men dont have.

Im gonna need some sauce on that pic user, i wanna see where that is going.

It's an edit

God dammit, now i wont see those squishy bits in action.

user, I'm rather disappointed.

What is this, (((newfag Thursday)))? There's even that scene in MLU.

It's not an edit? Never played the vn, when I searched for the image I found posts saying the dialogue was edited.

I dont even know who that is m8, spoonfeed a non weeb and show the sauce on dem tiddies.

user, a fucking google search told me what it's from, stop being lazy

Edits are usually funnier. This shit is almost a running joke.

Fair point, is the VN worth a play through?

Never played this game, will the new one be beginner friendly?

No, because it's never coming out

Play and see?

>(((newfag Thursday)))
Did the kike forget to send out a memo again? And why not? You got something better to do?

They delayed Bannerlord twice, it better be optimized. Even if battles break down to giant blobs, I at least want bigger blobs.

Well, it's not hard to learn. Combat will probably be the toughest part to git gut at. Should I post the rest?

what? both of these factions have excellent archers

It's a cuckchan repost that does more harm than good in my opinion. Nord archers are kinda shit though.

It's a good way to punish people who turtle behind a shield constantly.

AFAIK they have the longest range of all archers, and have a pretty hefty damage output, as well as them being well armed and armoured for melee combat.

I thought Rhodok Crossbow is stronger than them unless patches nerfed them

Range is relative but if you're speaking velocity or shield piercing they're less effective than arbalests and if you're talking rate of fire or sheer damage they're shit to vaegirs. You're seriously better off having more infantry and more shit to chuck at point blank range.

wew

Lewd mods incoming!

Butter Gore when?

In terms of damage output rhodoks dominate but in terms of shots per second vaegirs win. Basic trade off.

Holy Blee, the Warhammer mod will be fucking amazing

holy shit, Imagine you can pick up limbs of your enemies/allies and use them as weapons. FUCKING A KEBAB, RELEASE BANNERLORD BEFORE YOU GET GASSED BY RUSSIA, MERICA and ISRAEL

kek, poor guy hope I never have this problem

You know you have time problems when that kind of stuff happens

I hate being hyped up but shit like this makes it irresistible

i recently got into vanilla m&b warband. interesting game to say the least. my first adventure i started as a raggedy autistic man (smart and strong, no charisma) that refused all help and set out on his own with a 2 handed axe. wasnt long before bandits captured me and roamed around in circles until i escaped. leaving me poor with no supplies in a useless town in the snowy area cut off from the world and damn near impossible to travel to anywhere without getting trapped again. roaming nobility wanted nothing to do with me.

i eventually restarted with alittle more of a basis on how to play the game. and this time started in the nord kingdom. son of a hunter, smithy, (high charisma, low intelligence, high strength) and refused help, hopping town to town murdering people in a bar that somehow come back. early on i was attacked by a band of like 30 naked retards throwing rocks at me. and one guy in decent armor with a rusty butter knife. i quickly went through my crossbow ammo on horseback and missed almost every single shot. killed maybe 10 guys. then rode around on my horse isolating guys and 1 shotting them with my sword. after an hour long battle, i was victorious and goit a shitload of loot and money. i started recruiting peasants in no time and killing bandits. i've saved a bunch of towns from bandits while the nation is at war stopping to do embarassing errands for the king and jarls.
i bought a cool weapon which is basically a polearm "sword on a stick" that was cropped down into a 2 handed weapon.

i dont really know what to do now. i kinda want to get involved in the war, but i dont really want to fight in their armies. i eventually want to take over a castle and a town.

Wasn't this pre-Warband M&B though?

this is easy to fix if you have money

If you're playing vanilla, consider playing Floris Enhanced mod. Second you need to become a merc of your favorite faction and earn goodboy points from that faction until you can become a vassal (which earns you opportunities for castles) by swearing oath o the king of that faction. You can't fight in other people's armies in vanilla
read this guide for more general tips

Your first build had nothing wrong, you just needed to butcher said bandits and sell their parts
You were even trapped in the same area with the easiest (and maybe only) castle to take on while being a lone wolf bandit, Nelag Castle
With low intelligence, you basically have no free skill points, but at least it makes for having a good army, even if by the end you can invade and fuck shit up with less than 10 men thanks to lords following you

The way i see it, if you want a castle and town for your own pleasure, you need tons of money, quickly form an army, 150 or so, invade Nelag or some distant castle where armies don't want to go, get it and then fight against time to fill its garrison to 300 or so. Then slowly see your money drain until until you get a city or somehow farm bandits and sell them to pay your garrison wages, both pretty difficult for a beginner.
If you just want to just control a castle or town, just kill bad guys all day, win a couple of tournaments until you get an invitation to be a vassal, then work and eventually get a castle, with a small little town around

If you want a city, then that's a whole nother story
And get a horse, preferably a fast one like a spirited courser

It's time to let go, roach.

what fork? is it dickplomacy?

Rigale.

its been a long (autistic) tradition of mine to never install mods until i've thoroughly played the game on vanilla. once i familiarize myself with the game and it becomes second nature, then i'll start playing with that stuff. tbh at this point in the game, i wouldnt even know where vanilla ended and the mod began. i hate that. does any of your advice here apply to vanilla?

i mainly restarted because i didnt like how i started and wanted to make a new guy and start differently with alittle more knowledge. the first playthrough was just a trial run to get me used to some of the games basic elements.

i found a little island in the nord area with a castle and a town next to it. is it possible for me to rule that castle and town, without being hostile towards the nords? can i "improve" or "grow" that town? can it become a city? my long game is to murder the surrounding kingdoms. especially the snow kingdom that enslaved me in a previous life.
what are the limits in this game? can i help the king of nords wipe out other kingdoms? can i become king?

pls dont give me any too specific/direct instructions, the reason i play these types of games is because i like to experiment and figure things out. i'm ok with failing, but i dont want to try some general strategy (like wiping out an entire kingdom) to learn that theres some kind of hard block on something like that in the game. i stop enjoying games when they turn into a formula.

pic related is the area i'm in. curin castle and kwynn is the island i have my sights set on, but im currently very friendly with them and some towns around tihr and sargoth.

You can make peace. But the nords won't make peace with you unless you beat them or they have bigger fish to fry

Yes. Though costs and build times are obnoxious

Only in Bannerlord

Yes on both.
You can become his vassal (noble) and he'll give you a fief. You can then expand by conquering and asking the king to give the conquered lands (towns) to you.

Just shave that shit nigga.

You can't rule an existing faction, but you can help a pretender overthrow the current king and have a liege that really likes you, or form a kingdom of your own. For the latter you'll want a lot of renown and "right to rule" or everyone will hate you. In order to start your own kingdom just capture a settlement while not being anyone's vassal. You can also secede if you capture a settlement and your liege doesn't grant it to you, you'll keep your existing fiefs then.

ok, so i can become king, but not king of the nords, i can only be king of my own faction i take it. thats reasonable i guess.
now im alittle confused about this. if i attack and take over a nord castle (curin and the nearby town), is it still possible, or likely that i can remain good friends with the kingdom of nords and their king as a whole? are you saying that i can conquor it and the nords will recognize my ownership and not dispute it if i win? im guessing that'll be a very difficult task.
is there an advantage to coseying up to the nords before taking it over? like will they go easier on me? or more likely to not persue me?
the nords are at war but i still have only around 30 people under me. im a long ways away from being able to conquor. i'd like to get involved in this war and help the nords, then maybe create a home inside their kingdom like a parasite. then start helping the nords kill the surrounding countries.

when towns "grow" do they actually grow and have more people? do they get more shit that they trade? do the towns change visually?

this game has so much shit i want to try. really amazing how deep it lets you go.

Proper armor > shit titty trash.

Anyway, armor is important. You want to look cool, don't you?
I'm particular to the crusader aesthetic.

After you make peace they shouldn't be too butthurt but they'll have a reason to declare war, namely the rightful nordic clay you took.

It's not the "instant gratification". It's the literally murdering thousands upon thousands of men by yourself, personally, just to get some 50 extra guys in your company.
I get enough "instant gratification" when I dump the easy as fuck tournament money on some heavy armor and suddenly take no damage walking up to knaves.

Personally, I'm a bit worried about AI buffs. Mostly because the game loves to send you, alone, against multiple armed goons, without any real gear.
I mean, I'm perfectly fine in single combat, and pretty solid when it comes to four odd guys, but far too often the game likes to surround you, and next thing you know, you're stunlocked to death.

You can stick women in armor. They might not actually fight, but it did happen. Granted, they're probably also going to be mostly figure heads, but it ain't like they didn't exist.

But user, I can’t fap to formless hauberks.
I can’t jerk it to a jerkin.

Boudicca ended up raped by a legion's worth of dicks and they set Joan on fire. This leads me to believe that sticking women in armor isn't going to end well for them.

This really ought to mention that Weapon Master also boosts the rate you get additional proficiency.
It slows down as you get higher on the limit.
This makes having a few points in weapon master pretty vital, at least when it comes to bows.

True enough. I prefer no women, overall. Mostly because it fucks with my aesthetics of my armies. That, and their voice annoys me.

That's because you're a fucking scrub, mate.

rightfully so, but i plan to be buddy-buddy with them and help them take over the world. i want to become their proxy army…. but in reality, they'll be my proxy army.
hand rubbing intensifies

Why haven't they included a co-op campaign mode where when another player gets in a battle, you can join in as a foot soldier either on their side or the enemy's side, based on faction standings and relationship between the two characters?

WHENS BUTTERLORD COMING OUT

Maybe 2018 :^)
I fucking wish they'd tell us already.

Teeeechnically…
You can become the second hand of the king (or even spouse of the queen). Your empire can be a "nord" empire in a sense.

If you take a nord castle, they'll hate you. But if you hold on long enough/beat them back, they will sign a temporary peace treaty with you.
You can then try to improve relations with the king and his best vassals, but since you hold heir ancestral clay, you will pretty much always have a mallus. It can be overcome.

Yes, good relations are always a plus. A lord that likes you might even let you go.
Note that "save family member from prison" is the best mission for reputation and standing with nobles.

IIRC, yes. In Bannerlord.

Protip: give villages to your vassals once you're king. Keep the towns for yourself. They give you the most benefits. Towns > castles > villages

His head is timing the bannerlord release, when he's fully bald it comes out.
I'm balding too, but when I get to the point of the 2nd pic I'll just shave my entire head

L-O-L lad.

By the same logic putting men in armor doesn't end well either.
Do you think every single soldier ever before armor was made useless by guns survived their battles?

Not Altyn or Rys-T.

You obviously wasn't here long enough.

The biggest game changer were cannons during the early stages of guns, even if magical infantry sized gun stopping armor existed we'd still be bombarding the shit out of each other with artillery.

Started a new game and am currently doing a quest where I have to find a bunch of Deserters that have been attacking travelers. I've been looking and asking around, but from what I gather the area where they're supposed to be is pretty wide.and I'm not sure what to do to increase my chances of running into them.

Wat do?

So what's the deal with Dickplomacy and marrying your vassals? Last game I either glitched something out or did something wrong but like 100 days later I was still waiting on Matheld to put the ceremony together.

Cheat. I'm serious, the game tries to fuck you with that quest so fuck back. The breaking point for me was when I got one of those quests in either Jelkala or Yalen, and the deserters spawned/were selected (Not sure how it works) in the ass-end of Vaegir territory, by that last mountain crossing to the Khergit lands.

ctrl+t to find them, then ctrl+ click to teleport to them.

Damn, glad I hadn't tried too hard to find them yet. So I suppose it's just going to be trial and error to until I get the right band of deserters then? That's pretty damn annoying.

The deserters (and any group you have to hunt down) you have to kill for a quest have their name in BRIGHT BLUE.

But annoying quest. Turn on cheats, reveal entire map and teleport to them.

Santa better deliver that fucking Bannerlord copy I asked for

Lel

Will Bannerlord improve auto-resolve?

"BONERLOAD"
I'm dissapointed that no one else said this, I mean you were so close to it withe Bonerlord, all you had to do was replace the lord with load

The thing is, women in general are weaker than men in general, so they have a harder time carrying the armor than men

'-_-

So basically, it wouldn't slow a man down but it would slow a woman down

Found those bloody deserters. I'll be sure to stay away from those particular quests now. The money isn't worth the hassle.
Also those Khergit armored horses are pretty damn scary.

Maybe next Christmas.

As much i disagree with doesn't means you can't find some fitting image instead of using emoticon.

Autoresolve happens whether you like it or not if you die. Autoresolve also solves all the battles in the map.

They're preserving white history because they know we'll all be gone soon.

businessinsider.com/china-has-built-a-copycat-version-of-an-entire-austrian-village-2012-6

It's pretty nice of them, really.

I made one of the khergit royals my prisoner, can I not sell him to a ransom broker for mad dosh? What do I do with this guy?

More like they forgot what culture is since they've long since lost their own.

The kingdom will eventually ask for ransom.

Now you've got me feeling bad for China of all places.

Whenever I've captured a king he just escapes eventually.

Improved prisoner management skill reduces escape chance.
I personally don't use that system, I prefer to let them go to build relation.

Build a prison tower and they'll practically never escape, and you dont have to lug them around.

This. It's like 90% reduction chance to escape.

In theory samurai tier jap armor would be easier on females because the weight is carried on the hips as opposed to shoulders.

Marry all the adventures ladies you can find since you get free immortal companions that surprisingly enough don't bitch at you.

In the process thereof my good man.

It's great. I realized when marrying wife #3 gave affection points with 1 and 2 that it was the best shit ever.

How to take multiple wives?

Toggle polygamy? Shit ain't exactly rocket science

They cannot escape with a prison tower.

where can you find Dickplomacy nowadays? it was deleted from mod sites I think and I don't want to infect my computer with a memecoin miner by visiting cuckchan

The page was deleted at Moddb, but you can still download it from there. Just search through startpage.

Is 4.3.0.7b the latest version?

This is true suffering lads.

Very nice user, now I'll go spam it at every dev blog they make from now on.

I'm gonna blow my load if there'll be a few civil engineering options or mods that alllow me customize, and build my settlements to my liking.

I am growing a bit worried about Bannerlords release, and execution. If it doesn't live up to it's prerelease hype, I'm sure there'll be shitposts for days on here.

Take a pick.

There are, there are slots in every settlement in which you can build a variety of things.
In fact, caslte settlements have been completely scrapped and you have to build them on village properties.

Also
PFFFFFFHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't like this selection, so i pick the one from my dearest of all collection.

I recently got into it and posted earlier in this thread asking questions. holy fuck im loving this game, its super addicting. i just got to the point where i can equip and level officers with "party" skills instead of putting them on my guy. can i put these people in charge of castles i take over eventually? can i eventually leave men behind at these castles and recruit them as i please? can i go back to the castleas and lock my prisoners in prison instead of immediately selling them into slavery?

this game is fun as fuck. i love how the "story" is more about what you see/do than just a written story thrown into it.

long story short, i was the last man on the battlefield with a magic pixel of health against like 20 guys. i manage to kill them all by running inside a covered area and fighting them in a doorway.
now i have like 20 living men, and a ton of injured men. and the jarls men are mostly dead, but he's not mad at me atleast.

castle gets taken back almost immediately but i dont care i'd do it again

You can make them nobles and put them in charge of fiefs, yes.

Yes.

Yes.

this makes me so happy. i feel like i've played this game for countless hours and still scratched the surface, but instead of being overwhelmed like most games, it just makes me excited. i'll be able to stockpile veterans at a castle, then recruit an army of just veterans… or maybe just horsemen…. or maybe just roam with a band of 200 half naked bandits throwing rocks.

i havnt really got into commanding my army. i want to start getting into that and take devensive positions with archers on mountains, etc… is it necessary later on? or is it more of a luxury.

That's because most of it is not complex, just locked behind a heavy wall of grind that is bearable thanks to the great combat.

Though juggling your lords can be a pain in the ass sometimes if you don't know what you're doing.

Quick reply is either fucked or I need some sleep

The game doesn't really handle commanding armies well. You really don't have the tools to effectively position your army (since the number of groups you can separate troops into is limited) and the AI troops can't fight in formation like they would in Total War games. You can still put archers on a hill and tell them to stay there, and put infantry in front of them and tell them to hold their ground while you command the cavalry and hit the enemy from the flanks. It's all just really clunky.

The gameplay loop of Mount and Blade is incredibly addictive. And you have a shitload of mods to look forward to.

Another reason I'm excited for Bannerlord
The UI and streamlining plus better A.I makes me think about all the new possibilities.

yea, im still going to play vanilla until i feel confident in the game and its limits.

I'd give a fucking testicle for a zoomed out tactical view that let you position troops and determine the width and depth of formations like in Total War. I also pray to God that what they've shown so far isn't indicative of how the AI will fight, because it looks exactly like the same unmanageable clusterfuck that Warband is where everything degenerates into 1-on-1 brawls the moment contact with the enemy is made.

Then again, maybe mods will fix it.

My css is Not Important; what is important is what I'm going to do. I just fucking hate this phillipino watercolour painting board, and the humeem worms feasting on its carcass. My whole posting history is just bait, stale memes and pastas, and I always wanted to be b& violently. This is the time of vengeance, and no thread is worth saving, and I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill and it's time for me to death; my genocide crusade begins… here!

top fucking kek

No Masters
No Kings
No Gods
Only Mercy
Only Butter

I still need to beat this shit, it can take so long vanilla. Is silverstag the best vanilla plus mod?

No mercy
Excuse my shameful display

You think you have it bad?

I wish more people were in touch with their white heritage like the finns in this video.

That's what videogames are all about, user. I'm glad you found joy with M&B. Post in the thread every once in a while to share with us the tales of your dudes.

well, some were about that but the story was either dull, just an intro/ending, or shoehorned in like the current trend.

so im a big fan of 2 handed weapons. i find the blocking to be much more exciting than the shield. but i have a dillemma… the war cleaver is so fucking cool looking, and i love dealing high damage by slashing people on horseback.

but the war axe has a longer range, more damage, and (more) frequently breaks shields and kills horses in 1 hit. but while riding horseback its a polearm, which is fun and satisfying as fuck (but less viable especially when you get crowded)

so which do i go with? i dress like a crusader so the giant war cleaver seems to go better and looks alot cooler… but i enjoy smashing through shields and defenses while standing on a ladder leading a seige. im torn. will newer cooler looking stuff come on later? or do i just find higher quality stuff.

Both.

HOLY SHIT BONERLORD IS OUT

Good job.
But greater glory awaits.

Which mods have an active multiplayer?

They gave Warband an update that removed the Paradox movie at the start.

Morningstar or iron mace. You can even use a shield with the first and the second has that sweet, sweet (b) damage type. They both have (((block crush)))

Your answer lies with the venerable bardiche

block crush sounds awesome, although i do like how my axe can destroy someone's shield in 1 hit. do either of my axe/war axe weapons get this perk? does anything other than morningstar/mace get this? because mace's are pretty gay tbqh.

why? in my experience it consistently is slower, lower damage, and shorter reach than either of the weapons i mentioned.

Turkroachs still buttmad at Black Sea riders, hence vanilla Vaegirs lacking the best mounted unit after Praven Knights

bump

Pendor is trash.

my nibba, press x while on horseback and the axe becomes a regular two handed weapon

wrong