What are some good offline games to play now that the internet is fucked?

What are some good offline games to play now that the internet is fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

techdirt.com/articles/20171030/12364538513/portugal-shows-internet-why-net-neutrality-is-important.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think you mean saved. So, now that you're ready to kick out the burden of online games you can start playing good games. I'd suggest finding a game library and working your way through the games you heard about, look interesting or maybe just going at random. I'd suggest a library like the sega saturn, super nintendo, playstation, original xbox or wii.

Surely you don't play online games, OP?

Protip; with or without it you're gonna get fucked in the ass.
The only way the internet wouldn't get fucked is if the ISP monopolies got broken up or regulations are passed that benefit smaller ISPs.

What genre asshole

Go back to Reddit. Even if todays decision had an effect, it wouldn't go into place until around 2020 at the earliest.

>believes in (((net neutrality)))
Who can stop OP's rampage of cock gobbling?

for amerimutts

whiter than you achmed

90% sure this is a bait thread
If it isn't, ill just say that your sadness and rage feed me,
BUGSOY

Both Skyrim and Fallout 4 offer excellent single player experiences!

What you're actually supposed to have is a critical sense, not the knee-jerk reaction of hating everything the left likes.

How does it feel falling for Obama lies yet again?

lol

We'll all be dead by then

reminder that ancap moral fagging about muh hand of duh market mutha fucka mean fucking nothing when you're dealing with state enforced monopolies.

You were forced with monopolies with or without net neutrality. Repealing it changes absolutely fucking nothing.

ITT: Holla Forums welcomes corporate cock into their asses

I just bought myself Rising Storm 2 to play online because I'm a European on my 40 megabit 4G connection that I pay 20 for a month. No net neutrality here.

???

Reported.

Net neutrality prevents certain types of abuses from occurring; it is the government acknowledging that their actions strictly speaking, the actions of state and local governments have prevented people from voting with their wallet, and so are allowing them to vote with their ballot.
If people wanted to break up monopolies that would be the best course of action, but people who are in favor of repealing net neutrality right now because "muh capitalism mutha fucka" aren't doing that, they're trying to remove any control of the corporatist system before breaking up the monoplies, which will help noone.

WHAT FUCKING GENRE ASSHOLES

TBQH the net neutrality debate is basically just a fight between two kike factions at this point. For either outcome, jews win, and whypepo and "radical" elements like us lose. The only good thing is laughing at all the bugmen crying because they'll have to maybe pay $10 dollars a month to jack off and play videogames. and hopefully accelerationism
Really though if companies even care about going full 1984 and not allowing access to badgoy clearnet sites like 8ch or even the deepweb, normalfags (especially the cucks you see on twit-her) will probably barely be affected and will still be able to access leddit, steam, and jewgle. (Which is why it's so funny) The only people really affected by the change will be us, but I'm pretty sure that if net neutrality was upheld (((they))) would eventually just change other laws so it would become a legal thing (hatespeech laws) to access said badgoy sites instead of it being a privatized thing.
That said, IF we really become innaccesible, it will serve as a great oppurtuniity for you to do more productive stuff, like working out or designing a meshnet.

Holla Forums get out.

you are fucking retarded

So honestly tell me why it getting repealed is good. The magical free market just gives way to oligopolies who fuck people over and give the illusion of choice.
So I want to know, how the idea of paying extra per month being more accessible without having to weasel around the law is good.

OP, did you seriously expect Holla Forums to be an extension of the Reddit echochamber? Go back to where you belong, I won't even give you a (You)

It's going to be a saltmine for awhile now.
If you really paid attention you'd notice that the only people who were really arguing FOR net neutrality were the content providers like youtube, netflx, twitch and the social media networks… but then so were the ISP's like verizon being caught censoring discussion about it on tumblr.
The enemies of a free and open internet were the ones arguing for Net Neutrality that purports to be the protector of a free and open internet. How are faggots having such a hard time understanding that everyone is lying to them?
In the long run right now we're going to see the possibility for competition between ISP's instead of the monopolies by region we see right now, we're going to see them have to innovate and offer better products to compete, the US's internet might actually catch up with fucking worst korea's. All the kike media networks, social and otherwise, are going to have to start paying their fair share for being giant bandwidth hogs too.
The coming chaos is going to be pretty glorious, the worst part is that torrents might get hit but none of that is to be seen yet since nothing is ACTUALLY changing.

If you were American, you would be using a VPN anyway.

no you won't. This must be your first time seeing a power shift like this, you go from monopoly to set oligopoly. Natural evolution of shit like this is to prevent competition by fucking them over because it'll cost you in the short term, but fucking them now gains in the long

ebin thread, OP. With the help of Soros, No one will be able to stand up to our #resistance

reddit is retarded
dubs thread?

What the fuck is net neurality and why is it such a big deal?

The internet was fine ten years ago when Net Neutrality wasn't a thing, it'll be fine in the future you hysterical woman.

you didn't account for changes of infrastructure between then and the rise of the marketability of the internet. 10 years ago the internet was much less marketable than it is now

Is Holla Forums really full of underaged redditors now?

Internet was fine before we had NN calm down fags.

There's no problem with an oligopoly as long as the businesses are actually competing with one another. The issue with American ISPs is that you have the market broken up such that each area is basically a monopoly, and NN, repealed or not, does nothing to change that. Regulations need to be softened on startup ISPs so they have some reasonable chance to succeed.

Well he is a street shitter.

Literally nothing and because reddit will sperg out on behalf of corporations.

user, it's called net neutrality and it was made by obama, so you know it's morally good, almost as good as Ghandi!
Ghandi was #1 jew, using the fact that britbongs were humans and considered indians to be people, basically using their goodwill and kindness against them, ayo we gon' lie on train tracks because you won't run as over.

Did you just get online last year or something? I'm sorry it's taken this long for pajeet land to get the internet but it was seriously fine before net neutrality.

Yeah look at how great it worked out for san fran, home of the most reliable and fastest internet!

It still needs to go to congress, you dumb fucks.

I can't wait to pay for special bundles from my local ISP©.

>>>/suicide/

What did he (((mean))) by this?

God damn, those are great prices. I only need like 2 or 3 of those things. This is going to save me a fortune.

lol

What the fuck is the matter with you, who the fuck pays for you

Do you think that the internet was better or worse before we "got" net neutrality?

Oh sweet summer child

You're just a dumb cock sucker lol

Internet was the best before faceberg and internet 2.0

I don't get this bullshit, of these apps i only use like 8, and what about the rest of the things that use the internet, i probably have more than two hundred different software in my computer that make connections.

They can throttle or block any websites now.

ATT tried to block 4chan years ago, who's to say they won't block Holla Forums now that they pretty much have permission to?

on principle oligopoly is not necessarily inherently flawed. This means that in some circumstances it may not be a bad thing. That does not mean that oligopoly cannot be bad, but rather that its not by its very nature bad. Likewise Monarchy could be Just or Unjust, what with each case the particular circumstances are dependent factors. While its not wrong to say MOST oligopoly are flawed and their are potential issues its not true to say ALL oligopoly. Hashtag Not All :^)

Don't bother the Turk while he is embarrassing himself.

I still can't believe people were stupid enough to fall for this when they said this was how Portugal's internet was.
That image is for a mobile phone data-plan and phone companies already do that globally.

When I hear any of you talk about your support for businesses when you talk about how bad Net Neutrality is, all I hear is hollowness. None of you actually give a fuck about any businesses. You're just hiding behind whatever is warm for you to believe.

Anyone with two brain cells knows a fucking Comcast and Verizon and ATT&T owned internet is going to be filled to the brim with microtransactions, that's essentially what this leads to. That's the world this envisions, a world where someone can stick you up for communication microtransactions just like EA.

I doubt it.

Estonia?

they hoped you were stupid enough to fall for it

I am still not wrong faggot

Even if it wasn't the ISP's doing it, the hosts could, let us not forget Stormfront.
Difference is, if an ISP starts censoring shit you go to a different ISP and they lose business, hosts don't have any such limits.

Why didn't they do that before net neutrality? Microtransactions were a thing before June 2015. Oh that's right, if one of them did it they'd lose all their business.

Image related, it's both of you.

You fucking idiot. THEY ARE ALLOWED TO DO THAT WITH NET NEUTRALITY WITHOUT GOVERNMENT INTERFERENCE.

If Paul Ryan stays he's gonna say "blicky STIFFY UH" to try and sell austerity to a new generation of 17 year olds, and you would all support him MAGA, because you're all 17. What a shock

Umm, wow, I bet you're working with the notorious hackers Vladimir Putin and Dolan Drumf.

internet is the only good thing about slav countries

Now try Spain and Portugal, where ISPs create "packages" to give you fast access to certain services. Keep sucking that corporate cock, shill.

except Russia blocks lost of shit too, like 8ch. Basically Putin said "no loli" and then hotwheels refused and it got blocked

Now they ultimately own all the business, so there's nothing stopping them from doing that. Just admit it, you don't want the market place. What you are arguing for, is not the market. This is a monopoly. Argue you want a monopoly, and be honest with yourself and the people you want to convince.

t. burger

Trump could say death to all white people and Holla Forums would still find a way to justify it

Putin was right about the loli question tbh

Remember all those times under net neutrality that 8ch got skullfucked by shady business practices and stupid bullshit? Or how about all that thought policing and free speech suppression on kikebook, shitter, and jewtube? What about all those times that apple and google got into digital slapfights over listing their stupid apps that no one uses on each other's phones?

Golly, I sure am worried now that the internet will be a lawless place ruled by corporate interests and shady corporate fuckery! Only the FCC could have saved us and now they're gone.
Nothing's going to change and no one is going to start charging for internet fast lanes without getting PR raped for exploiting their customers.

Paul Ryan already snuck in a version of that internet spying bill SOPA into the mandatory spending bill at the end of 2015. I bet Holla Forums will defend this too now.

Post proof.

Fuck off goon

Once upon a time, we lived in a terrible, horrible world. People would pay hundreds, even thousands of dollars, just to watch Youtube and Netflix. It was truly depressing. But then, a brave warrior, by the name of Barack Hussein Obama, stepped up and slayed the 17-headed beast known as the FCC. The internet was saved, and everyone rejoiced. On that day, Barack Hussein Obama's approval rating was 100%, the highest it's ever been in the history of the world, ever.
But Barack's legacy was violently raped, by an angry white supremacist nazi with terrible hair who makes up words. He, using his nazi powers, sacrificing the souls of six billion Jewish people, brought back the 17-headed monster, who once again enslaved the internet, and the world was once again in peril.

This is what half of the retarded monkies in this thread actually believe.

user I am partly joking

techdirt.com/articles/20171030/12364538513/portugal-shows-internet-why-net-neutrality-is-important.shtml

Not the goons!

Five years ago my area had about 6 ISP's to choose from. Today there is 2, they have identical, shitty, spotty service, they haven't raised speeds in 3 years, compared to the almost yearly boosts in speed before that, and I'm now paying $30 a month more than I was when Net Neutrality started.

Shit's great you fucking nigger. It works so well!

I believe that ATT&T and Verizon and Comcast are all untrustowrthy with this much new power, yes

Obama didn't do shit to actually fight for net neutrality. He's the same ilk as Bill Clinton, whose deregulation of telecommunications got us into the state of regional monopoly assfucking we're in now.

read the fucking thread next time

Fuck of, 10bux

Comcast/xfinity is devouring all smaller ISPs anyways. Even with net neutrality, one of the worst fucking companies in the country would end up owning and poorly operating your internet connection sooner or later.

you read it

dude, Holla Forums has been almost exclusively underage redditors for years now.

This actually won't make things any better. These giant owned ISPs really can get away with much shittier behavior. Artificially throttling more and more and more, to sell more and more and more data plans, packeges, micro transactions.

This won't make your life any better then it was 5 years ago, or even 10 years ago, in the long term. People are willing to sue over this for a reason. Not because "MUH LEFTIES", but because it leaves doubt that what they want in the long term can sustain current businesses who use the internet.

As a matter of fact, Obama is the fucker who got Ajit Pai a job at the FCC in the first place. Wake up you idiots, Democrats aren't any different from Republicans.

Thread sux

I doubt he is but I am. Only sites that are blocked are unlicensed online gambling sites, nothing else is blocked here.

i love how IQDB can identify this image despite being pastafied.

you really proved me wrong there. My knees are buckling in defeat

The only reason we're getting fucked is because they don't have to be competitive, retard.

Wow. brainstorm my consternation

go on google translate and translate "telemóvel"

Of course, competition is what leads to this in the first place. The ultimate goal of all competition is to become a monopoly.

They don't have to be after this either.
ISP competition isn't going to suddenly pop up overnight because telecom giants can afford to basically just buy everyone out.
That or do the hospital special for shutting down smaller ones

Let's say you're right: good.
Let's burn it all the fuck down, the sooner the better.

Thing is, all of these apocalyptic scenarios keep forgetting that they didn't happen 3 years ago before you fools were tricked into handing more control of shit to king nigger.
Upside to your being right is I can just cancel my internet and I won't have to deal with retarded faggots such as yourself anymore.

The other upside is you're retarded faggots who fell for google, facebook and the ISP's NN Meme all this time. The ones who are spending huge amounts of money to maintain the laws that let them continue to operate their excessive controls over the internet and abuse them to profit more and more. You're basically arguing that our leg might hurt when we take the cast off, so we should keep the cast on forever and let the leg fester and rot until we have to cut the whole thing off. Which isn't the case.

I hope Ajit adds a regulation that blocks leddit.

In 1996, these lizards got Congress to give them effective local monopolies on the promise that they would build infrastructure that they never actually built. And all this does is give them more leverage. They don't give a shit how much you hate them cause, or how much anyone hates them, you have no choice but use their service. And that is what they always wanted. Five or three giant Telecom corporations trying not to fall off a tiny globe, until there's only one or two monopolies left.

And if you believe any of them have your best interests in heart as a consumer, and anyone actually believes that, you're a retard.

Yeah, because all fucking

Ajit Pajeet

Wants to do is make Verizon and ATT&T and Comcast competitive, right. Holy shit, how can you be this naive

But then they'd come here.

Comcast literally extorted Netflix for millions of dollars in 2014. Try again shill.

What's stopping you now?

I don't see the downside of this. I'd literally only need Email and Video, and it'd be cheaper than paying for stuff I already don't use anyways.

Your salt, mostly.

the state of nu/pol/

Except using your same analogy, you're arguing to rip the cast off before we even know if it's healed. There's no guarantee this won't just fuck the consumer over harder other than nebulous promises about a free market that has never worked.

Real life.
Treat real life like an RPG and you'll have a fun time without any overwhelming stress or worry.

Choose a skill that seems interesting or useful, grind at it, pay a trainer for it to help you along if necessary, level up, unlock new abilities and quests, do quests that seem to offer a higher reward than the effort required to do them - i.e. worthwhile.
It is amazing how much you can do if you treat life like a game.

>caring about (((netflix)))
Oh, what a tragedy.

How did so many new people get here

If they can do it to Netflix they can do it to anything.

Except the problem was the leg wasn't broken in the first place.

then why didn't they?

The fact you don't care a corporation that is guilty of extorting people will have new monopoly power, that you don't think it's worrying, says a lot about your priorities. Yes.

t. kid who lives with parents and doesn't pay for internet at all

Last I checked, most sites don't gobble up a ridiculous amount of bandwith.

Gee Bill Billy-Jones, just look at those stupid commieropeans ruining their internet innovation with their stupid islamic laws, thank goodness America is guided by God and invisible hand of the free market and also multi-billion corporation monopolies

This is even worse than Brianna Wu for congress video

Try to beat south america, faggot.

No it didn't need it when the leg wasn't broken. The law setup before hand was a preventative measure once the internet started taking off massively.

put a warning on those horror-holes

Last I checked certain types of bandwidth weren't more valuable than others.

And some, who own businesses, actually do, and need to. You're destroying the market place, destroying businesses, and really just to give fucking ISPs more face to fucking enforce their will to copyright and bill every last fucking place you visit.

I know what's written in there you cuck. Just because it happens everywhere doesn't mean it's acceptable lmao. I don't have that shit here. And if they do it for phones, what's stopping them from applying it to computers?

They can, and they should be allowed to. It's their infrastructure. If one service is eating up a considerable portion of their bandwidth, they should be subject to higher fees. If that raises the cost of subscription over the long term so Netflix can preserve their profit margin and bankroll more liberal trash, why should I care?

Thank you for identifying the problem. It's time to make internet a public utility already. Can't wait to finally get faster internet than third world shitholes like Romania.

Fucking pathetic slave-minded generation of wittols.

Why these threads always get filled with "we did it reddit!!!" tier posters that start sperging at the moment you tell them that NN maybe it's not that good?

At this point it is the infrastructure of the market itself, stop defending these copyright holding giant fucking ISPs who want to bill everything. You have no fucking clue what you think you actually want.

You guys seem to be getting it backwards, the people who are going to have to pay more are the websites providing the content, not the end user, the end user will cut off the service as soon as it isn't cost effective.
That's why reddit and twitch and google et al have been fighting it so hard, they made money hand over fist for so long, and now it's all coming down. They bit all the hands that fed them too many times, their losing ad revenue, they're trying to force userbases to conform to their expectations so they can get that ad revenue back, it's not working, people are just leaving and actively trying to fuck them up more.

Commie spotted.

These are people celebrating that Ajit Pajeet of the FCC decided this was a good idea

There is no video game discussion in this thread at all. I'm trying for dubs.

There's absolutely no reason to believe they wouldn't open themselves to partnerships with ISPs in promise for subscription fees paid to the ISP to not throttle data

Wow, sounds commie to me.

t. I got my definition of commie from the rancid wrinkly ass of my Dad's Pa who Listened About How Those Commies Were In The Sewers Now

I couldn't care less, since it is Murica and living in a European country that isn't being bombed to death feels actually pretty good.

Except that's not what Comcast did. They tried to claim that Netflix's bandwidth usage was "special" and they should have to pay more per unit bandwidth than others. Furthermore their claim that Netflix was giving them network trouble due to bandwidth usage as the reason Netflix was running like shit for people was found to be a complete lie when tested out on VPNs.

What kind of fairy tale do you live in?

the internet wasn't "free" during NN and it won't be free after it's gone. nothing is going to change for the average consumer, this is nothing but a distraction issue for normies to get hysterical about

Yes, that particular example is for mobile devices. That's not the point. The point is that idea behind this image is being used as an example of what could be seen happening with the repeal of NN.

Going "hurr durr that's for mobile, checkmate" completely misses the point that user was making. That is, you're arguing over the semantics, not the actual point. Just like in the quote above referring to the 'fact-checking" of Trump's claims where they said his statement of her "acid-washing" her hard drives was "false" because "lol it wasn't ACTUALLY acid".

Why would businesses not want to oppose this? The ISPs will have free reign to blackmail them without the law.

And it's not just the big cancerwads. The new or smaller established businesses will struggle with this shit too.

Same but worried this may creep to us somehow. Maybe if EU shitflops from all the bullshit going and then the corporations will make all the tiny nations left on their own their bitches. Maybe they'll just give in to lobbying because that's politics for you.

There was nothing stopping them from this before, during or after Net Neutrality.

They sure hired a lot of shills and put out a lot of campaigns suggesting they were against it.

nigger we have ID's & (you) glow in the dark
>>>Holla Forums

Do you faggots realise that:
beat me to it.

All of the people defending ISPs for charging a fucking fortune for usage of a system that is already set up. They lost out with the phone monopoly, of charging a fortune for a tiny tiny tiny tiny electrical signal travelling along a wire that will sit in the ground for 50 years and then be scrapped and recycled anyway.
The same fuckers now monopolise even smaller signals.
Similarly, other companies have convinced you that paying the same price, or even higher, for a digital game that you pay for the bandwidth to download, and comes with absolutely nothing - when there used to be a physical box delivered across the country or even from another country, with a cd/dvd in it, a paper book manual, and various other parts.

What a fucking hideous mindset to be in. Stockholm syndrome magnified a thousand times.
ISPs make billions upon billions. They make that money because they RIP PEOPLE OFF. What do you think a text message really costs? How about a bank transfer. Zero.
Yet they charge for it like it is a physical thing that needs fuel, a truck, a driver, people working at both the leaving and arrival station, food for the driver, certifications, a box and other packaging, insurance for the delivery and so on.

They are selling you air and you are begging to pay more and defending the idea of them charging the Earth for something that should be a fucking utility by now.
It should be a flat rate per home, per year, at absolutely minimal cost. It is an infinite resource. Look up the figures on how much those ISPs pay the backbones for data. Then compare it with how much your parents pay.

So honestly tell me why having it is good, you cocksucking yid.
So the thing we just repealed.
So the thing we already had.
So the government, which no longer has that control.
So the ISPs who have government sanctioned monopolies.
You mean the kike propaganda that wasn’t true and didn’t happen for THIRTY. FUCKING. YEARS. of the Internet before your kike “net neutrality” was passed? That thing, you mean? The fearmongering campaign you’ve been spamming for four years? Kill yourself.

No thanks but we have never had a truck of peace or bombs of love in our country, even though we are quite centrist (but quickly moving right thank god)

A EU exit would be nice, but I doubt it is going to happen. I doubt it, European internet has actually remained quite stable in the last decade(s).

I guess you're right, it worked for Hillary.

Zero effort. Reported.

It's a goddamn farce that was subverted for over a decade. No, this isn't saying the FCC is better, because we're fucked either way. The internet was already getting shittier by the minute. Might as well cut a bum law that did fuck all for anyone and just hell make its way through.

no corporation "gives a shit" about consumer rights, but they aren't going to intentionally anger them. after all the autistic outrage, the last thing ISPs want is bad PR

that's not what you faggots said earlier

Aren't they /ourguys/?

clapping_emoji.png
I am really sick of these false libertarians thinking monopolies are poor oppressed by big guv businesses, and some idiots following Trump's cult of personality without personal opinion on the subject.

If I were you I'd switch the positions of both people, putting beardo to left and then add something about hrt treatment for extra trolling

None of these are even points to get rid of it other than "It's not the same thing"

30 years ago the internet wasn't as massive of a buisness as it is now.
Let me enlighten you, way way back during the dawn of television the exact same shit happened and look at it now.

i can do it too

This.
Telephone communication should have been practically free an universal by 2000, the internet in general too.
Keep paying for duplicates of 50 year old films, music, e-books and everything else though.
Those things used to have a cost because of the materials - eventually it became that 'intellectual property' and copyright were what you were paying for.
Anything that is big business is leeching off idiots who will pay for whatever they are told to.

I'm sure the nebulous "market" will do a fine job maintaining the infrastructure.

Stopped reading there. Take a picture of the government subsidized twisted pair copper line you're connected to or gtfo.

You seem to think people can't live without constant internet access.
This is going to burn the fuck out of the kike media, social and otherwise. If the ISP's start trying to pull the bullshit you're expecting, people will stop paying for it, they'll stop using it. If you're so hopelessly dependent on it this will be a good thing for you no doubt.
But none of that is going to happen so it's okay.

Current year human cattle can be made to forget, so a shitty games dev and publisher is somehow worse than Bank of America doing fucked up shit to the country.
So the best course of action is to hire PR masters and psychologists to cooperate with management and find the most optimal way of making the populace addicted and build a cult around your service, while fleecing them like there's no tomorrow.

We didn't benefit from NN either. Quit getting so defensive because the more you post it becomes obvious you're a shill supporting worthless leftist causes.

They're not using internet in the same fashion as you or I, they won't be impacted in any way.

kek, mark must have a pretty solid helicopter to have thrown that many commies out of it

"I can't believe microsoft removed princess peach from sonic adventures 10!!!!! this is an outrage!!! i will only buy 15 copies this time and only a partial subscription for the next 5 years, paid in advance in case they shut down the servers after six months when they find out it is an utter failure, but at least I will have paid them. it's a disgrace!!!!!!!!"

Maybe you've already seen it, but have a look at the first ten minutes of
"The Century of the Self"
youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04

You are absolutely right about PR/advertising and psychologists making things desirable/addictive.

Henry Ford was, not the kikes running Ford nowadays.

Holla Forums mindset ladies and gentleman.

How is that wrong in any way?

How are they kikes if there helping us?

Reported

d32b1c is a Holla Forums shill

Pathetic

are you genuinely braindamaged, or false-flagging?

You haven't heard the net neutrality arguments from it's proponents, right?
The problem is, without net neutrality, it's not just people who they can charge. They can force companies to pain more to end up in Basic Package and not in some Extra Pricey Bullshit Niche Crap Megapack™. The ones willing and able to pay the most will be Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, Amazon, Google. They have night-infinite budget. But their competitors? The new startups? Small businesses? They'll have a hard time. Eventually the ebil kike boogymens you so fear will have a way stronger grip with alternative rendered more and more unappealing. And that's not it, they can apply some safety and user friendlyness or whatever else labelled policies to block sites outright - so, say goodbye to all those fringe sites you enjoy reading up the drivel from - may still get a chance to read them from archive.is until it gets shitcanned or forced to change it's policies too. Hell, who knows, maybe Holla Forums will get shitcanned too if we make enough ruckus and the big ISP daddy won't like it?

whose bait is this

I am surprised Mark hasn't shoa'd this thread already.

Right back at ya schlomo. Look at the Jews who wanted anti-monopoly laws because their bitch asses couldn't compete in a market against Carnegie.

Pretty much, in fact it MAY even spur competition among ISPs now that they don't have to let every major website stress their infrastructure freely. And let's be honest, this mainly concerns social media faggots.

I agree.
I don't think we should have a choice about anything. I am certainly not qualified to choose, and frankly I'm already too busy working 10 hour days to be able to think about what I choose to buy. I would be a lot happier if there was only one corporation, and everything was produced by them, then I could just pick from a single catalogue whatever I needed. Better yet, if they just automatically deducted my earnings and delivered what they thought I needed right to my door.
Anyone who thinks monopolies or big business are a problem clearly don't work or aren't working hard enough.
Try working 10 hours a day, 7 days a week, with two days holiday off a year and unpaid sick-leave, then you'll find you quite like the idea of having a well organised company making every life decision for you.
Currently I have a workaround, I just ask Alexa for her opinion and she orders what she thinks is best.

see

Further, your scenario suggests that small companies will have the same amount of traffic as big boys like google, that's nonsense.

He probably sweats a lot and needs the increased salt intake.

Looks like vols are already up to the same garbage they pull in the GG threads, selectively deleting posts that hurt their feelings. This place has fallen so hard it's unbelievable. Literally no better than 4/v/, I remember this exact fucking behavior from 4chan mods back in 2012-2014. Any day now I expect to start getting banned for criticizing Valve.

I bet you believed that McCarthy was some loon going on about imaginary communists, or that the holohoax actually existed!

Explain to me, on a technical level, how they are going to filter access to different sites based on a package you buy. I'll wait.

welcome to the shadowrun world, fuggggg :DDDDD

The "red scare" was clearly a way to keep himself in power. If there ever was such a thing, it would have 'taken over' as soon as he was out of power. I don't see a red flag hanging over the whitehouse. You sound like one of those tin foil hats, maybe you should find a job that keeps you busy enough that you don't waste time thinking about ridiculous things like that.

Well at least you are consistent with your brainwashing.

Guy was a faggot, but at least I will like to see the reason why his post were deleted

commies tried to take over with violence many times
it usually didn't work too well
assuming you're not a shill, this is why the right never wins

Based putin.

Nearly every person McCarthy accused of being a communist later came out as communist or were otherwise found to be communist spies. McCarthyism was literally "being right about communists being everywhere".

You know, I just realized something. The Pajeet who sparked this whole thing was appointed by obama, right?

What if this is all just a publicity stunt just so no one will vote Republicans ever again. Even if this does pass, the next president (who will most certainly be democrat at this rate). Will just change it back anyway. I think something fishy is going on.

Yes, but he was recommended by the republicans and is a republican himself. He also voted against Net Neutrality when it was initially instituted. He's acting entirely consistently.

Sure is cuck/v/ in here.

The FCC is headed by 5 political appointess, but has rules against a single part having more than 3 members. When Obama appointed people, he chose 3 Democrats and 2 Republicans, with Pajeet being one of the Republicans. Trump carried Pajeet over when he chose his FCC appointess, and added one other Republicans.

So Obama appointed his own Hand picked Republican, and this so called "Republican" is acting in a way that will ensure people will have disdain for them for the upcoming election?

You're fucking retarded. This net neutrality horseshit will blow over in a month, when nothing happens to the internet. This isn't some Obama plot to screw his political opponents.

Agreed. Go back there, faggot

Only the commies are having disdain for him. They're sending him bomb and death threats just like the religion of peace has taught peaceful liberals to.
Politics isn't about appeasement unless you're a commie, libtard or rino.

Oh no, you are right. I am sure the big scary boogerman is as plain as daylight like all the other times the country "Unified" against one entity. But lets not question who or why, and believe in the hysterics of twitter and reddit of all places.

Not really, it turns out the two political parties in America are really just one big party of money. Republicans are a little more blatant about being shameless tools for the rich and powerful, while Democrats are basically controlled opposition, picked by donors to be easily beaten or easily controlled in office.

You call this bait? I've seen bait twice this size! Back in my day we had to walk up and down a hill twice in the snow just to get decent bait! Now we're left with pathetic shit like this! Sad!

I am aware of that, but this just seems calculated to me. This is a pretty sure fire way to make Trump lose the next election.

You got those backwards.

If only emotional ledditors vote based on their momentary hysteria, maybe, but that seems unlikely.

Commies mad the free market prevailed again. No kike gubmit regulation and huge ISP companies about to get BTFO by paranoid schizos. What comfy small ISP you guys gonna switch to?

Are you sure about that user?

Spoiler that shit

No better than 4/v/ was anyway. I don't know what's happened since Hiroyuki took over. Moot was a Holla Forums shithead who would constantly board slide Holla Forums though and there was significant mod corruption around the time I mentioned. Maybe back into 2010-2012 too actually. Here's an example from 2014 that I actually bothered to save though. This crap was routine on Holla Forums around that time.

Looks familiar. The only difference is there aren't 40 generals that fill the catalog for weeks at a time.

4cuck Holla Forums was shit back since 08.

No shit.

I think that user was being sarcastic, grand autismo.
However there are people who think that way.

Never mind.

so basically there are online games, and there are good games, OP is a faggot
/thread

fellow gopnik, time to learn slavlang
south american here, and it feels like the free land at times too, despite everything else being shit

I went outside once. Never again.

Repealing moves us back towards a layer neutral regulatory framework that holds all the major players to the same standard. NN's net effect was to protect google, facebook, etc., from needing to abide by the same rules as ISPs, which is why they all supported it, and why it was bullshit.

also that shit about paying extra per month was a complete farce and was never prevented by the NN rules. There were explicit exceptions carved out so that it could be done.

By experience I have decided that its not worth my time to hear anything that individual has to say because everything up to this point has been trash.

So exactly how it was when 31 kb dial up was the hot shit then.

What?
t. not a burger