Guilty Pleasures Thread: pls nobully edition

Whether it be whaling out, buying a game you know you'll be bullied for, or fulfilling your choke-scat fetish, name one of your guilty pleasures in gaming.

We've all had something, either as mistakes we've made, an event that made you as jaded as you are now, or something we just couldn't hold ourselves from… we all have guilty pleasures.
Mine is the occasional ubisoft game. They get leaf money anyway so they aren't going anywhere unfortunately.This killed some shitty thread about flash games so nothing of value was lost or gained here.

I used to play minecraft back in the beta days.

I haven't done it in a while so it may be a phase I'm out of now. but I play online first person shooters sometimes for a quick pubstomp. I think it's just me hanging on to my teenage years but these days I mostly play real games.

Minecraft was groundbreaking, no pun intended

At least minecraft used to be good, though I always enjoyed when a redstone update came out despite whatever other bullshit I had to put up with.

How about I give you the biggest mistake of my life rather than my guilty pleasure(s)?
Here goes:
I never bought, nor nagged my parents to buy Mario Sunshine as a kid and now I can't find a copy in good condition.

Sometimes I play vapid weebshit to rub one out.

I play Overwatch
I actually donated to Anita then jerked myself off to her

I bought Ghost Recon Wildlands and told my friend to buy it too, I'll never do it again.

I had a gameboy advance SP but I completely missed the entire gamecube generation (aside from playing a friend's), and now it is passed. My first console was a wii which I mainly used for smash and monhun. This, of course, was before I got into pee see gay ming.
In hindsight, praystashon woulda been better because I could have played more monhun.

Played Overwatch because I used to have respectable friends to fuck around with
On the bright side I wasn't the one who spent the money. I do regret the time I spent with the game though

League of Legends, I no longer play it but holy fuck do I get the urge to play it. I sunk so much money and time into that game but damn did I have fun. Only reason I don't get back into it is because Riot is an awful company, and have been trying to pander to the Tumblr crowd, can't balance for shit, and change things, shitty gimmicks (lootboxes, IP needs making it more grindy, and overchargin for skins). So many good times though

Meant to say "change things for the sake of change", what I get for phoneposting

I just recently bought an early access gameafter pirating it, and having fun with it
If I fucked up that spoiler, you'll have another reason to bully me.

Infiniminer?

I've got an unopened copy, and I've no intention of playing it any time soon

Actively enjoyed the FNAF games for the art direction and baby's first lore.
**I'm glad it finally ended tho.

Okay.

It ended? The first movie isn't even out yet and Scott is a NYT best selling author.

I'm holding it in reserve user. Don't judge

I spent about $200 on Planetside 2. Had an aimbot for it too.

Hacked quite a lot in MW2 online. Mined a good deal of salt.

I killed the baby penguin in super mario 64.
I killed the friendly wolves in metal gear solid 4.
I usually just kill harmless animals in video games, if I can.

Yooka Laylee is actually a great game!

The games are finished, the free one that just came out was actually FNAF6. It answered 90% of the questions and made sure to tie up loose ends. There is still gonna be one more book and the movie but there is gonna be no more games outside The VR game made by someone else/nothing story related.

Pokemon. The games have gotten worse, it's piss easy (except for competitive which is just flat broken), but I can't help but enjoy it. Maybe it's nostalgia or self-imposed stuff (not using healing items during battle). I really should do a nuzlock or randomized run some day.
I also really enjoyed Disgaea 4. I got it second hand before I knew what NISA was like. Seems like I got lucky with how the game doesn't have game-breaking glitches. I haven't finished it (tried rising the enemy levels and doing item worlds, instead of "correctly" beating it once then rising all the levels and exploring items on each run), but I really should. The Vita Remake has all the DLC bundled in but has a game-crashing bug depending on a monster class's voice used- so fuck that. Unless I get it second hand of course- but even then I'm unsure. I also like how Valvatorez was dubbed
I'm a sucker for character creators/customization, and some games the whole evening's session will be playing about with that rather than the meat of the game.

I'm looking forward to Playing DMC2 again on PC when the HD collection comes out.
And i'm looking forward to playing the Fanmade PC port of Sonic 06 when it's done, especially if it cuts down on the loading.

This thread actually took off, which surprised me, so I'll do another. Over the years I've collected, bought, and received 217 products on steam, some of them early access

i play Cs:go almost religiously

I've got a couple, please bully me furiously.
I have a gross amount of hours in TF2, pic related.
I bought an EA game that ended up being dead after a few months of release.I still play it and have fun though.
I bought and completed the entire FNaF series.
I legitimately enjoyed Evolve.
I bought Princess Maker 2 to play a daughteru sim.
I played IS Defense for three days straight to get first place in a contest. Won series pieces of army surplus gear and a copy of Hatred.
I hated EDF and only bought it to play with one guy who rarely plays it too.
I preordered Little Nightmares, bought the season pass, and don't regret it.

I wouldn't consider that bad user, you won the contest!
That makes you a winner in my book.

You actually seemed like a cool guy until you said that shit about EDF

I bought PUBG, knowing full well I'd get tired of it after a week, a game I really wish I could have rented or something. These kind of games scratch an itch in me like no other, but I only get the urge to play them once every few years.

yeah no… If you could, you would have done it. And can you even call this a guilty pleasure? Because I play dota too and it certainly isn't a pleasure, it's more like a pain addiction.

Thanks user, have this webm.

EDF is fine, but I don't like not being able to see shit or move after the twentieth level or something along those lines due to the enemies.

I unironically think Deus EX: Invisible War is a good game.

Oh man finally a thread where I can show what a colossal half chan faggot I am. My favorite games are portal 2 and skyrim

I enjoyed Zelda BOTW and Mario Odyssey.
They're shitty consolecuck jewfests by Holla Forums standards.

I don't play video games.

Welcome to the club, now leave >>>/tumblr/