Lewd

lewd

OOPS

Please proceed.

Wow, they'e profiting from Holla Forums memes, now.

OOPSIE DAISY

How much?

LOL

Well if you're going to go full kike and force people to buy your controllers because the default ones are so garbage then I guess they may as well include re-skins of it.

This isn't even the controller just the charging grip, that just may be slightly more ergonomic than the normal because of the angles.

Wow so it's just a meme then.

Post switch dog.

Fuck that. If we're going to post short stacks post Midna instead.

Art is fucking dead and so are videogames.

Personally, I don't care about the tan all that much. What I do care about is how the guy who created her is such a fucking asshole.
Have you ever seen him post in drawthreads? He comes off like a complete prick.

Switch controller hotglue when?

checked and what? I thought some faggot tumblrite or the like made the faggot switch dog

I though a jap made the concept of it first.

The idea it looks like a dog has been around since the Switch was announced, the exact shortstack design you see was created or at least popularized by one of our drawfags. He probably posts on 4chan as well.

I knew about APNGs but this.
This is a new era.

To make this even more effective you should set the loop value to zero.

Once again, furfags spread their shit everywhere they go.

I don't know, I've never seen him act particularly prickly nor have I seen him post in a while, but drawthreads seem pretty barren these days.

It's a good thing we have people like you to complain about it.

jej

His last drawing that I know of was of the a Hat in Time loli which he posted on a drawthread soon after the game released.

Is this a lol thread?

No, not at all

jej

wwwww

Why?

Please tell me that didn't come from halfchan

I'd be really depressed if they really fell that far

Where else user?
Where else?

I even gave Hiroshima a click just to prove it to you, didn't even need to scroll down the catalog

I just find it really hard to believe they stoop to dabbing and LMFAO. It's borderline Facebook tier.

It's like watching your Grandpa who molested you go senile; yeah you hate the bastard but you can't help but feel pity at this point

Can spurdo be considered a language?

It's more of a dialect, like Scots or Ebonics.

Yes.
Finnish.

Its ok user, its ironic so its totally alright
they had to share this via webmshare I shit you not
I feel content that they're mostly contained there and get the blame for shit that done on other imageboards so normalfags go there instead of here or KC

Yes

Why nod read ebin benis wigi :DDD
are you zom gind of normalfagg

To be fair we have our own horsefucker boards.

I guess it's nice to know 8/v/ didn't decline quite this hard. Even our sonyggers aren't this shit.

Here, anyone can make any board as long as the content doesn't violate DCMA or US law.
There, the admins of the website made a fucking pony board.

They had do, do you not remember them shitting up every board?
/mlp/ was the definition of a containment board.
They really crossed a fucking line when they made boards like /lgbt/ though

YOU
HAVE
TO
GO
BACK

HOT OFF THE PRESS

I've been on this site since /larp/ was a top board. Fuck off.

I'm sorry Aniki didn't notice you.
Maybe you should have a better request next time.

Guess what faggot, I came here when HW left wizardchan.
I'm talking about the fact you still use halfchan despite it going to shit.

i don't use cuckchan I use startpage images, okay. you got me user. but i never would go back to cuckchan. ever.

(checked)
Who would have guessed.

This is both so wrong and so right at once.

What the fuck is that monstrosity?
Ash looks like Naruto. Are they rebooting pokemon?

Want to tell us anything bro? We're here for you.

No need for stories; that never actually happened to me, just the best example I can think of. Thanks though

Ar dju imbljin dad Ai gannod sburdi?

There's more than two imagebords on the internet, you know. A lot of them still use that file name formatting.

What a surprise!

There are some fags in the language thread trying to design a voard language.

True, but at least they don't infect the rest of the boards like /mlp/ does.

Theres one who is actually, hes so blatant hes actually making a name for himself.

What console wars should be
The guy who made this is too good for that shithole honestly.

Those are a staple of cuckchan despite your argument still holdimg up since we've had Unix filenames for a while now.

Cuckchan appends 3 random numbers to the timestamp, Holla Forums does not. You can tell the difference this way.

You do realize 8ch has had those a year or two ago and then they changed the format right?

Wrong.

as far as console wars go, the mustards may be the worst offenders here. It just screams of reddit, praising games they don't play just because they're on PC, lying about features and parading total biscuit talking points, it's just sad dealing with these people. There's merits to pretty much every platform but man those fags are intolerable.

I fucking hate inkbunny and having to make an account there

Danke user, that should be useful in the future.

WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY DO TO MY WAIFU.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!
I WANT NAMES

negative.

Isn't this you here?

4kids :^)

Eight chains

what I don't get is the background is a lot better in the second pic. It's as though the artists thought the sky and trees were the main characters.

I thought resetera was the new neogaf? Sonyggers who weren't snowflake enough for resetera went to cuckchan it appears.

(checked)
Considering this is the fucking Pokemon animated series they might as well be.

Neofag was always on cuckchan user.
The mods themselves are from fucking NeoGaf, why do you think they couldn't discuss its death there?
Why do you think console wars are usually more prominent and less quickly deleted by the mods?
Why do you think theres a ton of shilling for anything Sony puts out in there even if its objectively shit?
They started going there for a long time now, NeoFag discussion and all the shilling against its disussion proves it.
and some of that cancer is flocking here

lame

Go back

>>>/reddit/

Nigger, these are just Unix filenames, used in halfchan for years, way before the exoduses. Anyone who hasn't discovered imageboards with Holla Forums last year should recognize them.

Because switch dog is as garbage as the console :^)

Switch dog is smaller and therefore cuter.

And more likely to break as well :^)

Unix shows when thr image was saved, so only if he autistically changed the names the of images, those are saved recently.

I would like to know what he's talking about too
I draw furshit so I get the autistic part
but I don't know why he says I'm an asshole

also more dogs

I've no clue either. You've always seemed like a pretty cool dude.

That's pretty adorable. Nice job.

test