4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite grand strategy game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
satoshibox.com/2zeprko4vjuqzn287pfacywv
ncparty.ca/
yourwardnews.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Civ 5

I never played any of them.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Took 2 naps yesterday. Slept more than I was awake, was pretty damn comfy.

Is 4X considered part of the grand strategy genre or separate from stuff like CK2?
GalCiv2 was the shit back in the day. Building custom spaceships was a completely pointless feature that just made the game so much more enjoyable.

I completely lost control and for 8 hours was searching for a wallpaper. And no, didn't find shit i needed. Amazing autism i have.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

No idea

Weird pain in my back today. No idea what it was. Laid on a heat pad after work.

Don't play that gay shit.

Endless legend, probably. I love the world and how the story ties in to the gameplay without you being forced into a campaign or something.

How goes user

Whats good in the hood monica

I'll allow it.
What'd you do today user?

I keep the same comfy Ritsu background for months, its nice.
How goes user

Why don't you stick around and post some.

Mornin lads
How you all been? Playing anything fun?

I finally got my PC parts all slapped together again. So far everything's working as intended, but my internal HDD is removable media now.

I don't like GSGs, or most strategy games in general really.

Finshed yakuza 0. Talked to the girl more. I hope you're happy with the feet pics.

Is it your bed?

Played P4G. Getting ready to get possibly DOA5's last costume set too.

Yakuza 2 is the best also play that in it's original form.

Didn't do shit today. I slept in until 5pm, and ended up spending a few hours taking care of Dad while he was on dialysis. Then I just played BB for the rest of the day. Shit sucked and I'm gonna make sure I do all the usual shit tomorrow.

i dont like that genre

How'd that happen? Do you have a faulty sata cable? I know you've got a new mobo so it can't be the port.

Finally got a working copy of Stonekeep. Not as good as Dungeon Master or Eye of the Behilder but an overlooked gem nonetheless

Got a interview at 8:30, can't sleep. Looks like I am pulling a all nighter. Is Steam world dig and heist good?

Yakuza 2 is also rediculously expensive. Im gonna get kiwami 2 when it comes out.

What part of your back?
How goes otherwise user

What'd you do today user?

I played some DaS2 on ps4. Feels like the updated version is easier.
What'd you do with your new PC?

Tits or gtfo

I'd rather be dead than have dialysis shit tbh

Im not posting her quasi-nude pic.

Really not fond of that Secret Mission against the Outbreaker. Glad there's nothing for Daybreaker and Nightbreaker later in the game.

Can't say I've played them.

Sick lately. Did find something of interest at the store today though.

Vesperia PS3. Forgot how tense the Sands of Kogorh gets, what with the dehydration factor. Still not certain if letting the meter drop all the way just knocks some HP off like in Golden Sun, or outright Game Overs the party, but I'm not in the mood to find that out.

Emulators and if you were smart you would've gotten the reissued ones.

Just blur the face.

Been with my family over the holidays. I forgot how much living with them was extremely stressful. The whole Net neutrality thing is getting me down too.

I don't play Grand Strategy. Never enjoyed them.

How goes user

What system is that for?

You raped that pic?

How goes user

Whats wrong with your family?

What a headache driving home through that was. At least I get Thursdays off. Gonna play some Blood or something when I get home from all my errands today.

shitposted, modding save files, playin' emulated botw. I'm starving inside my house since there's a lack of food, but I don't really care because I'm reminded of the poverty of my childhood, which is always a nice feeling. Sucks, though, that to be nostalgic I need to go hungry.

Nah. It started while I was at work.

Behind my right shoulder blade.

Goes fine I guess. Just keep walking every day. Drinking a shitton of water to keep myself from snacking.

Yakuza 2 got a reprint a while back from some Cucknadian online vendor. Same with 1, 3, and 4. Though, it's worth noting that said reprints were full fucking price, not "Atlus-tier" half-price, so I'm not sure if the price has actually gone down that much. It is at least more available than before though.

PC it’s an old DOS first person RPG anyway it snowed again only a light dusting but still nice

I have a shit laptop. I'll look on ebay for a cheap copy but i hear the loading time when running around is shit.
i have her trust too much to even do that

The feet pic should have been enough.

Is it the chair?

Well, at least you get snow.

It's not that bad.

Sorry about your dad.

Free civilization. How's everyone tonight?

I've never really driven in snow, I just make sure to stock up on baccy before so I don't have to make my weekly trip to get it.
How goes user

Wait what are you emulating botw with?

When you upgrading to weighted running?

Playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2, really enjoying it. The combat feels much more engaging than in the first game. Couldn't even get past the 10 hour mark in XC1 because the combat kept putting me to sleep.

sounds pretty cozy

strain your back at all recently?

nice, what all costumes will it have in it? I'm kind of amazed they finally ran out of costume ideas.

dunno as far as I know the SATA cable is fine. I might've just plugged it into the wrong SATA port. This mobo has fuckin 8 ports so

I've heard this as well
replaced the Mobo, CPU, GPU, and added two sticks of RAM.

I hope you feel better soon user
what'd you find?
better safe than sorry

Cemu. The proprietary emulator that people pay shekels to, and then pirates crack the latest version because it's some basic encryption based on serial keys?

I'll get a copy when i have money to spare. 40 bucks is alot and i havent played 1 yet.

Nice

The worst part of driving in snow is the dipshits who think they need to do 20km under the speed limit because of it.
I'm tired and I need to be somewhere in about 8 hours. Just can't be fucked going to bed.

Nice numbers fam
I'm good. Trying to decide what to play after the thread tonight.
How goes

Is it useable yet? What are you going to play on it when it is

I mean is it a wii u emulator? Switch?

Who says I don't sometime.

Alright partner, keep on rollin' baby. You know what time it is.

Yeah, it depends on what you plug in first. If you look at the handbook for your motherboard, it should outline which one is the first one. You just have to plug it into there.
Also, another hard disk is like 50 bucks per terabyte, so it's cheap if you ever want to expand.

Wii-u emulator. I even got all the new DLCs on it, since they came out a few days ago, which is hilarious. There's no fucking drm for emulated stuff.

People driving more than 10km below the speed limit piss me off, and almost every time it happens it's either some elderly person or some bitch who doesn't care the other people have places to be.

(checked)
Fine nice quads.

50th anniversary Tecmo also it's not that they ran out, it's just they're probably moving on to another game.

1 has a shit dub but it has a better laid out story than the remake.

Undertaker?

Im just gonna get kiwami

I stand while working. Just kinda started out of nowhere. It'll be gone by tomorrow.

When I buy some ankle weights idk. Most of my route is uphill. Last part of it involves a >45 degree incline.

bad decision

DOS games are artistically crafted.

What's driving in snow like…. user?

You only need 4 hours of sleep a day anyway. Where do you have to go?

Who says you do?
How goes not user

They really aren't.

How well do computers handle emulating it?

Anyone know if someone might have backported the English script for the PC version of Star Odyssey to it's Genesis original "Blue Almanac"?

Like I said, still kind of sick. Drinking some orange juice to try to keep this cough at bay.

Complete series of Neon Genesis Evangelion, plus both movies, or four discs for $6. By my research, it's a bootleg, but a highish quality one. And since Bamco and Gainax seem disinclined to print more of the original series at this point (original set is like $84 where I live, and last time I saw the Platinum set around here it sold for $130), likely in favor of forcing people interested to either buy it digitally or settle for the Rebuilds, it seems an inexpensive option.

Dude, dos is the shit. It has some of my most favorite games on there.

Get ready for tact on shit for no reason and shitty remixes of already classic music. You don't know what you're missing.

But the dub

Good, Ritsu. We've talked several times before.

It infuriates me. It's almost as bad as being in the passenger seat with an overly generous driver. Leaving room for other people or letting them go first or whatever. My ex does that. I'm not about that though. When I drive, I drive to get where I'm going as fast as I think I can get away with. If I could shoot the other drivers to get there faster I would.

Lunch with the ex. Got that other thing after that at the doctor's.

Need full body. At least 50lbs

Ain't you been sick for a whole week now? Might be the AIDs user

Whats the best one?

Move in n move out. Hands up n hand down.

Nigger, you can bare with it. It's bad but it's not unbearable.

It's just some shitty cough. Aside from that I feel fine, but sometimes I just get hit with a hacking spell.

well, i'm here aren't i?
I already played a bit of Bayonetta on max settings. It was great.

yeah, i kinda just slapped it into a SATA plug and called it good tbh. I got impatient after spending nearly 4 hours with it.

neat
oh boy can't wait for DOA6, DOA6 Deluxe, DOA6 Electric Boogaloo, and DOA6 Core Fighters Last Round Turbo Edition.

whatever works I guess? If they're that good, that's a helluva steal then.

Wow they already have a wiiu emulator that advanced? Is it foss? That would be epic.

It's better to get hip weights.

I'm ok. trolled somewhat of all day. Was boring except for a few parts. You should play more yugioh tbh

Just throw some of my freeweights in a backpack or some shit?

Commander keen 4

Time to whip out my ps2 again i guess

So you agree I'm a pretty cool guy then right?

Oh shit. Go to bed fam, actually should be rested for this.

I hate that so much. Though I never really get sick because I'm so isolated.

Been a while since I was up this late, do any of you niggers even offer self improvement advice any more or are the glory days long dead?
What ever happened to the librarianfag?

I don't mind.

There is no FOSS wii-u emulator, or if there is, it's in a stage where it can't even run anything yet.

You can regularly hit flat 25-30 fps depending on hardware. If you've got a 3.5 you can probably sit on 30 without many issues, but I've got a 4.0-4.5 so I run it like I'm wading through butter.

Putting mine together with the fuckhueg tower took 6, but then I had a lot of fun building it. Yeah just check the manual, it's all in there with how to set shit up.

It's not FOSS, but it doesn't cost you anything either. It's progressed really rapidly since the guy basically just made making the thing his job.

But you were here anyway also

I'm always playing yugioh. Its just a constant background game.

Nah has to be evenly distributed or you will fuck up your back

Its shit!

I always give advice, but it might not always be good advice.
How's life been user

I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight anyway.

(s)he looks alright-ish

Yeah, seems that make's out of print too, and Amazon doesn't even have any of it on sale at this point. Guess most people sprung for it when prices on the other two got too high. Has mostly good ratings too.

I'd love a legit set, but I am not dropping $3-4 per episode. Wish someone would talk some reprints into the works (I think Japan got some, bluray rerelease as well, but weren't brought over).

Do nintenda consoles get much higher than 30fps anyway?

So run me through your gameplan with the ex.

No.

Get a controller and joy2key and its fine

I think Harvard did a study and their 3 biggest reasons to live a long life were, don't gain/lose 15 lbs, exercise, having a good relationship.

I'm gonna check out a few more retro stores tomorrow. Any PS2 vidya you guys can recommend? Is Tekken 5 on PS2 still good? Im aware I've asked this question before, but the last time I asked was a few months ago.

They don't. Usurping 30 FPS fucks the physics in every game.

How's Kiwami compare with the original in general, Japanese dub being intact aside? Been meaning to get into the series sometime myself.

What are you into game-wise, and what's your price range?

What? I haven't been here since Friday night iirc. Might've been Thursday night even.

yeah, i basically rebuilt it completely since I had to take everything out, almost break a few things, put things back in, take them out, change things around, put them BACK in again, etc. I get in my own way a lot of times and it's infuriating.

eh I'll probably get the big fuckhuge deluxe edition when it goes on sale during the winter sale. maybe.

yeah, that's way too expensive
surely in another few years there will be

What do you have to do to set up ps4 controllers on pc anyway?

Yugioh duelist of the roses.

why do they do this

Just install DS4windows and thats it.

that's why i have the picture, she's a qt

i'm not sure i can word my way around it while this sleepy but i have one

Yakuza Kiwami has 0's gameplay but the same insanely annoying bosses from the original. Also, Kiwami adds a lot of unnecessary story to it.

You know why I'm getting it tho.

I don't even know what day it is today fam

Is that official or malware?

Sleep nigger or you won't be able to do it then either

I like fighting games and JRPGs most, if I had to pick some "preferred genres". My usual price range is that I won't bother if it's more than $30.

I scanned it heavily and nothing came up. Its fine.

Consolefags, not even once.

Get the SMT games that are on ps2, along with persona 3 FES.

if i try to sleep now i'll just lay up all night

If wireless it's just a bluetooth controller. On *nix you just connect it and it just works. If wired you plug it in and configure buttons depending on application.

When does that sale start?

but of course, for your favorite character Marie Rose :^)

it's Thursday the 14th 3:25AM

I know, silly of me.

what sale?

I already have P3 FES on the priority list. I know I said JRPGs, but it's mostly just shit like Pokemon, Paper Mario, and older FF titles.

I really shouldn't listen to music from games before I even have the stuff to play them…

At this point they might just want to push Rebuild instead.

I don't mind additional story or more fleshed out plot points, but I'm assuming it feels superfluous? And are you saying the game was or wasn't rebalanced right to make up for the (I assume) gameplay improvements?

Well, I'd say you can't go wrong with Wild Arms 3 if you can find it. Shadow Hearts series is also great, though the first game might be a bit out of your range, assuming they even have it. Tales of the Abyss is another I really like, though it's very much a love it or hate it game. SMT is something of a Holla Forums staple as well, and all of the PS2 ones (base P3 aside) have been reprinted and should be cheap just about anywhere.

I dont understand why people like marie so much.

Why Marie Rose?

That winter thingy (you) were talking about.

satoshibox.com/2zeprko4vjuqzn287pfacywv

you're welcome, faggots

Hows the d-pad on ps4 anyway, haven't used it really

So what you going to do instead then

Nice only 11 days until second christmas
You getting anything good for yours?

You trying to say that that's all the experience with them that you have, or that those are the ones you've found enjoyable?

I wasn't talking about it nig, I was replying to someone.

why am i so fucking autistic about vanilla WoW. I dont even understand it..

White.

The best dpad you can get on a controller. The only better one i have used is the vita's dpad.

I figure if I sit up until 5:30 or 6 i'll be tired enough to actually sleep.

A little bit of both tbh.

Try and outlast me
you cant

But isnt one of the other titty monsters white too? lisa a best

It reminds you of a better time in your life most likely. Doesn't excuse your shit taste though user
How goes

Nice! My ps3 one was going to shit from playing too many NES games on it and was doing weird shit all the time. So perfect timing really to get this

What timezone you in

I'll be up til 4pm so

I don't either. I just assume it's 80% lolifags

because yakuzafag doesn't like Marie.

eh probably a xenoblades chronicles 2 switch "pro" controller and some other smaller shit like a steering wheel cover. Not really going for much this year.

White,smug and non-intimidating.

Yes it is superfluous, and the bosses are just difficult as they were in the original. Same pattern and everything. Just sad they couldn't upgrade them.

What time do you have now?

the one where it's actaylly 4 when these threads go out

I have 2 DS4s now. Its so good.

Christmas only comes once a year. Gotta maximize those profits fam

04:30:02

Endless Legend.

I'm good, got quints earlier today, Lucky 7's. Nice quads to you, too.

Haven't been in these threads in a long time. So anyway;
I've recently been reading up on forensic pathology (I'm stuck between that, psychiatry, or neurological surgery, I can't decide which I wanna be when I get to med school), about to change colleges, get a job as a clerk at the Post Office, ordered a new gaymin PeeCee which is my Christmas gift from my folks, I need a new external hard drive to move all my stuff, some street-shitter called me a few days ago trying to sell me anti-hacking software but I know about that scam so I didn't fall for it, and I still haven't bought Christmas gifts for my family (still need to get on that).

By the way, my dad recently gifted me this 'Fire 7' tablet. Never used a tablet before. Can I get drawing programs running on this with touch screen? Is there some app for that or is it just like the regular install you get on a computer? Also is there any apps I should get for this? I already have a PC and I don't travel much, so aside from the potential drawing, I don't see the use for it. He got it on sale and I'm still grateful, though. Can anyone offer some advice?

Branch out some. Need me to dump my pasta on ideas for getting further into JRPGs?

Geez. How hard would it be to have kept the bosses, but properly balanced them? Heard Y1 is a bit of a rough start for the series in terms of gameplay, so I'd have thought a remake would have been a good opportunity to properly fine tune things.

🅱️ rofit machine 🅱️ roke

Ahhh the only timezone that matters

Was disappointed my ps4 only came with 1. The fuck is that

How comfy is post office work?

2030 here and i dont have to be at work for 12 hours so fucking try me, mate.
Last day of work this year. Tomorrow ill be here and blind as hell

Im going to bed. Night.

Consoles usually only come with 1 controller

Bet your sis gets good presents though

What kind of job takes time off like that? You a teacher?

Cya next time user

Night.

Has any system ever released with more than the bare minimum of controllers bundled with it? Usually they seem to want to sell extra controllers as optional accessories (and Sony being kikey they asked like $50 per DS3 if memory serves; glad I'm still on my first).

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If they don't already like you, they never will. They're aliens, or machines, but regardless their hidden functions involve lying to themselves and everyone around them and their actual subroutines are only observable at a distance.

sure. I should've also mentioned that when i said "older FF titles" I've only played and beaten FF1 and 2.

maybe
I work for a government

Its been a long time since I last bought a console so can't really remember tbh
I think my ps1 came with 2 of the non joysitck ones back in the day.

Fishy. Are you a mermaid?

Play 4, 5, and 6, monica.

not really much better. If anything my little brother will get good stuff, but he's just a kid so it's whatever. He wants to be a YouTuber though, that's the current phase he's in. I feel bad, i've kept trying to tell him it's a dead end but because he's all hopped up on that autistic jacksepticeye markiplier bullshit he's real adamant. I can't even get him to play good games now, all he wants to do is play roblox. I don't even know what to get him for christmas.

Most days i sit around on rocks in the pacific and yell racial slurs at freight ships.

Are you our personal NSA spy sent here to monitor 4am?

Get him a gun to kill himself with.
Really though him posting a bunch of autistic vids online is a bad idea. Nip that shit in the bud fam

You're like an anti-role model

FF2 had an actual story. Too bad the game mechanics were shit.

nah dude. im the one being monitored. dont give a fuck anyways.

That's how I used to describe myself to friends. Now nobody takes me seriously, even when I'm right.

(you)?

Legos maybe?

Don't fall for the meme. Just get a great computer with cd/dvd drive and buy disks. Wait for the emulators because by then the disks are cheaper too.

I've heard that one before. I'll accept that

Bit surprised you stuck with FFII through to the end to be honest, given what I've heard about it being considered a real black sheep of the older titles. What version of it were you playing from?

Reheated pasta:

Anyhow, for what I was saying earlier, WA3 should be quite cheap, even complete, if you can find it around. I'd still recommend you consider giving the two entries prior to it a go first though; WA3 has a lot in common with the first game without being retread, and WA2 is a fantastic game in its own right, flow of the English script aside.

considered it for a moment
i've done everything I could to but his fucking autistic faggoty classmates are all hopped up on the same bullshit. So they just fuel it in him. You can't even give him money, because he'll spend it on fuckin Roblox bux

I can't buy him any sort of other game either, because he won't play it. I've pretty much given up at this point, he's too far gone.

he really liked legos for a while, but now that he's on roblox he wont' touch 'em.

My PC crapped out and while I'm too lazy to fix it I asked for a ps4 as an xmas gift in the mean time.

Who's watching you?

Sup nigs. Was super productive and just finished one of my finals right now. Did well on it. There was a question on there that had "feeling jewish" as one the answers. Was pretty funny. Should have taken a pic of that.

Anyway how are you guys doing?

Oh definitelly a (you) liar then.

Is there no way for you to reverse that?

Really ritsu, don't encourage heroes.

Oh yeah, I just forgot because of the mechanics.

It was the iOS version, which is pretty similar to the PSP version IIRC. Same goes for the first one.

Kids these days are so fucked.
What the fuck is roblox anyway

What was the context of this clear antisemitism so I can alert the proper authorities.

The world needs a few millions deaths user

partially correct. Im probably not being monitored anymore but i certainly was for a period of 3 months. Though i never can be quite sure.

As I'm told, I have to write stuff, direct where packages need to go, sign ins and sign outs, etc. should be fairly easy desk job. The jobs title of the people who load the trucks (not my job) is literally "package handler."
Not a bad gig for someone with no work experience. Provided you can get past the entrance exam. Test related.

Get a PSP and CFW it (you can also use it to play PS1 eboots). Or if your toaster's good enough, use PPSSPP to emulate from.

Fuck I can't remember. Not sure if my teacher is jewish. She might be for all I know.

I wish I was being monitored because they would get nothing but anime porn, niche video games and stupid questions I google because they were keeping me up.

Holy shit I should get in on that. Bet they get good benefits too eh

hey cunts

That's a fine philosophy. They want to know if you're a liar. If you do things differently than what you said you do.

hi

How goes cunt

Sup roofag.

NANI?

hello

good and bad

I've been meaning to do that sometime, I just feel like I need to get a good PS3/PS4 controller for emulating first. Any PSP games worth noting?

beyond fucked. They have no idea either. They're brainwashed completely from the get-go now too.
the most autistic shit i've ever come across in my damned life. Think second life but shitty legos filled to the brim with elementary and middle school kids. So basically minecon but also with memes and god only knows what else.

Shiiiiiet i might actually have to seriously look into this. Thanks for sharing.

It is to normalfags. That's why I'm incorporating it to my vocabulary.

I am a liar but I'm a liar who likes anime porn and video games. If I'm going to lie I lie about small things because it's easier to cover up. I think I just like to lie.

what i call people cunts all the time

Might be true fam. Also kids are fucked nowadays because they didn't fucking grow up watching yugioh and pokemon. Those were good times mang.

This is true, actually. I can say "fuck" all I want but cunt is off-limits, I remember when I was like 14 and said this at school to peers. It's amazing.

Not here, cunt is part of everyday vcabulary

fair enough

Whatever. When you go for a security clearance they will ask you where you hang out online, what kind of porn you watch, you pirate movies, etc. Just dont lie.

Hey there, roo-fucker.

Yessir. Post Master will post a job offer online and you have to interview for it.

You're welcome.

I never said it wasn't. I was just saying it was to normalfags.

checked, also serves you right for bring American/British

Whats the good?

We should force kids off the internet

How proper do you gotta look for that shit?

There's some old cuckchan-made images that have still been going around over the years despite being outdated (given that the PSP was still seeing occasional games until whenever it was that SN5 came over for it), though there's an obvious grain of salt to be taken when those included the likes of The 3rd Birthday on them.

I don't think I'll ever get security clearance.

Wrong twice, Canuck.

hey there sheep shagger

not here

Might have another place lined up

You're fucking retarded.

I said American/British and unless if you're Qubious which since you're speaking English and not frog speak, you're not then you guys are American/British

Whats the bad?

Okay?

basically been fucking up a decent bit at work as of late

agreed

OH, you mean where you legit live? I thought you were talking on image boards. So where do you live britain? Ireland?

You getting fired?

Someone just needs to bomb the internet

IT'S NOT THE SAME
CANADIAN CULTURE IS LIKE THE WILD WEST BUT FOR THE ARCTIC
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I want my country back.

Where have I heard this before

If you got your country back, the terrorists would win.

How would you define Canadian culture, anyway? Besides timbits, hockey, and "it's the US but colder and Trump never happened."

Nah I probably won't get fired this year, it'll only be once I move and if I'm still fucking up this much

Wild West plus cold?
So America Plus Britian
HMMMMMMM

Don't forget moose riding, maple syrup chugging competitions, and that thing where you guys sell milk in bags.

Business casual. You don't need a tux, a dress shirt and a tie with dress pants will work wonders, and throw in some leather shoes if you can. They'll provide you a uniform when you start working, though.

Did you ask your local Imam if that was ok?

Mate you're a Kiwi

Where you moving to anyway

I'm a manlet with a huge beard and own no clothes.

White supremacist, Manifest Destiny, "I am the expedition". The whole country is kind of like a frontier farming town but stretched out across 22,000 kilometers.
This was before 1950.
If we ever get our pride and spirit back, we'll be our own little Reich on fucking steroids, with the most elite and hardy men on the planet, like we did in the past.

I know I've got some image in my "wat" folder of that statement being taken to it ultimate conclusion.

ok I'm going to bed dudes. Night everyone.

sister city of the one I'm in

Wine comes in bags

But can we even achieve that now? No PM is gonna try bringing us back to the 1950's, and after Trump, normalfags are gonna do what they can to make sure nothing like him happens again.

It's true by the way. In Canada you can by milk in bags.

I wasn't saying I doubted it, just that the statement has r34.

wat

Why moving so far
Wine comes in bags everywhere.

>tfw you tell everyone you're going to bed but everyone ignores you
thanks

oh my

The bird or the fruit? :^)
(checked)
So?
You sitting naked in front of your computer right now? Borrow some clothes from your folks or some money to go buy some. Worst case you can take best of what you have and hope it works out. They're not too strict. Like I said, they provide you a uniform anyway.

Nighty night.

Your ID is cafe, nice

See you tomorrow, cafe user.

it's not far at all, it's a twin city thing, in fact I'd be closer to shit when I move

both

I'd take extra cream in 52cafe, if you know what i mean.

I miss "You what you lose" threads.

I just don't look very professional
And best I can do is a t shirt and jeans

If they are that close why are they considered different cities

Fucking yes we can.
ncparty.ca/
And no, as insane as it looks, it's actually a strangely functional and very organized political group hell-bent on making Canada fascist as fuck.
yourwardnews.com/
Look at these, they release these papers all over the GTA, and are currently in like 17 legal battles (that they're winning) with the liberal government. They're all fucking nuts and I love them.

State borders

Th-thanks…

You're not interviewing for a modelling career, user.

I forget in Canada the Liberal party is actually Liberal

Oh

My bad, fam.

Shit mang. Wear a suit for an interview. Bare minimum standards of dress

Aren't all your parties some degree of libshit to the point all roads lead to the same destination? Granted, Trump had to basically usurp the Republican party and all the cucks they were pushing as candidates to have a chance to win here, so I suppose the US is similar, albeit with less parties.

hello user

It's December and there's people wearing sandals to work. It's weird.

You are NOT forgiven

Don't own anything like that

No free (You)s for you commie

Not One Nation but that's a whole different story all together

got my job by wearing standard button shirt, a tie and black pants with a belt

What's your job?

call center. tech support for stupid people with internet issues.

Reviewbrah gets his suits from the fucking dollar store.

dont be so sure

That's fine if that's the image you want to project.

is it as soul draining as i've heard or is it pretty okay-ish? Though no dress code sounds pretty nice.

He also looks like a massive autist

You need qualifications for that?

Also I stated earlier, a street-shitter called me for a scam involving selling ransomware disguised as anti-hacking tools. Do Indians have no decency at all? Do you have to put up with this?

better than being a complete sweaty mess It was a 110 degree day IIRC

Is this the one you mean to solict a response from?

He gets complimented all the time. Maybe you just dont know how professionalism looks.

I real man could wear a suit and heavy coat and shake hands with bone dry hands and a firm grip.

well that man aint me

It's pretty depressing on the days where there's nobody sitting next to me to talk to, but at this point the only thing keeping me is the money.

I think only once I've had a case about someone who downloaded something from indians that was harmful. They asked me before I got into troubleshooting if the company I was working for was based in Canada and I assured them that we're not operating in a third world country. Somehow I never got in trouble for saying that.

I despise that kind of stuff, I just dress comfy

i don't number my images. I'm pretty sure I just smacked my hand into the number pad when I saved that and whatever numbers I smacked were it.

doesn't sound too awful tbh. Do you stay consistently busy? You get paid hourly or salary?

You can do that stuff after you get the job.

How much per hours? Also do you need qualifications?

The definition changes by 2030, we're fine until then.

Depends on what day of the week it is, and did something major happen in some big city or not.
I get paid by the hour, and I get my paycheck every two weeks. I get my next paycheck tomorrow.

It's around $11.80 per hour, and the average work day is nine hours.
despite asking for one year of customer service experience that I don't have, I didn't have a job before this one, they let me in anyway.

How much training on the systems did you have to do?

there's about a month of in class training, and then about three weeks of training on the phones, so 7 weeks.

pffft, as if that's an actual qualification. Talking to people about their problems, yeah that's real challenging. Maybe if you have GAD.

So do you actually know a lot about computers and internets, or do you secretly look up the info online and repeat back the information?

Did you get payed for that?

Fucking hell

yeah, the training was paid too.

They gave us a flowchart, and said "just follow this, and everything will be fine. we spent two weeks going into every detail regarding that flowchart.

For the record, we didn't actually start using the phones until week 5.

Now I want to work at one and quit after the training period.

I'd be whipping my dick out under the desk in class just to see what i could get away with

It'd be a good thing, too. Call centers are satan's ass-crack, treat workers like shit, even if not indian.

I once had a job with unpaid training
I quit after the 2nd day after I realised I was going to spend the entire day door knocking and not get paid for it

So if you're just repeating back information, your job is basically to explain things to people too stupid to use Google?

That is level1 support for everything

Well I never got paid for tyhat day either, despite doing a demo which I was supposed to get $15 for

So if the problem can't be solved with the call jockeys, it gets deferred to the real IT guys?

pretty much

Shoulda took them to small claims court

I considered doing that once, but the risk is too big, even with the times where nobody's sitting nearby.

that, and basic troubleshooting with the modem. There's even basic shit like "I forgot my wifi password" The only calls where I actually have to do something are email calls, which always take forever, because it's only the elderly who have email issues, and god forbid you try to suggest using the different, free email program that came with their internet services with all their emails intact.

yes.

they would of gotten away with it

Yeah maybe but you still would have wasted their time and time is money.

but I would of wasted mine too

I'm going to bed. See you guys tomorrow.

Have fun

G'night

sleep snug

Fuck I need some of those, me sheet always falls off
Well good night as well