Crowbcat strikes again

This time on PUBG in the original xbone

Reminder that Crowbcat is a Bethesdrone who defended NuDoom

There's literally nothing with nudoom, granny. Your shilling of doom 3 is irrelevant.

fuucking kill yourself shill
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/suicide/
>>>/oven/

Look at that snout!

What did he mean by this?

Literally every Xbone title runs like shit on the Xbone X. What the hell did they do?

pretty sure this is e-celeb shit and should be deleted on sight.

No it isn't.

Probably a butthurt console fag

Autism in action

Shaddup in there will ya?

Shouldn't you be screeching about vegans on /sudo/?

How is Crowbcat an eceleb?

Do you know what a eceleb even is?

hooktube replacement for embeds should be a rule by now

and here's cockcats whiteknights bumping this shitty shjill thread
kill yourselves you wastes of space

Just webm it, you lazy faggot.

Nice retard spacing

Why do people get so autistic when someone posts this youtuber?

No one is white knighting him, its straight up a video of just "gameplay" Make a webm of it if you are such butthurt faggot.

It started with the Switch launch video as far as I can tell.

Sometimes he covers things they like, and that makes them really angry.

Because if it has a youtube account, then it's an e-celeb.

Well most of his content is chaotic neutral and he shits on consoles.

He touched them in their favourite console.

Indeed it did, that thread was pure butthurt.

CrowbCat fuck off back to reddit and shill your videos there you outrage whore.

Mark, go back to playing your shitty Switch.

I don't know, I think I'm going to need a frame-for-frame analysis explaining why this is "forged evidence". Are you autistic enough for the task?

Suck a dick faggot.

He is busy being a faggot in the share thread.

So that's what PUBG's gameplay is. It's boring as fuck, why is it so popular?

China and bots.

Tons of money spent on marketing shit can make anyone desire a turd.

Because of streaming cancer mostly.

Kill yourself you kike inbred piece of shit.

What is he doing now?

China, easy access, zero consequences and Twitch click bait.

Go read the thread. You'll get the idea.

It's just DayZ without the 2 hour search for weapons, but includes lootboxes and free blowjobs to streamers.

really? damn, nintendofag are really the worst … it's always ok as long as you dont touch at their safespace

Listen faggot. I can have an issue with something you like without inherently being something else you dislike.
And at the present I have an issue with a wannabe faggot who shills his faggoty outrage harvesting videos. I could less about a $300 no games tablet.

I still don't understand it. One week I'd never heard of it, and the next half the people I know are obsessed with it. It looks like ass.

The real question is why are there so many fucking Armored Cores for the Ps2

Except for the rule that says no eceleb faggotry

Think of it as an old style deathmatch like quake 3, except you can camp, upgrade your weapons, and obtain new ones over time.

Making a thread because your favorite jewtuber released a new video is unwarranted high-tier shilling.
Unless it's Ross.

H-he's not an eceleb!!11111
Now watch his video straight from jewtube.

How is a man that never talks or shows his face and justs edits pre existing footage an eceleb?

i know you sage it but you could at least make your post usefull by providing a link

Wow, so it's just about the flavour of the day ? the same was said year ago for CrowbCat …

I would even be ok with it as a way to start discussin on a topical issue.
But OP is likely a cuckchan crossposter that didn't see a thread talking exactly about this but is also advertising this like its something super special.

Then report the fucking thread and have mods delete it? Bitching at anons aint going to do shit, blame the fucking mods then.

The thread is obviously about laughing at PUBG's performance on the Bone, not CrowbCat, although you probably will get the thread deleted on some moronic technicality since Mark has no spine.

Its at the top of the fucking catalog, are you blind?

Woah, that sure worked
Hi newfaggot

Imagine being this pathetic.

It's like Crowbcat gives autism to anyone who posts in this thread.

the preference seems fair

you mean other than glory kills and generally boring gameplay? kill yourself, my man

OWO whats this?
And no eceleb faggotry you say?

Not pathetic enough to get nostalgic over Runescape or any MMO at least.

Its more like we alreay have a thread discussing this topic that isn't a blatant cuckchan tier advertisement, his videos are good, OP and his thread are not.

How dense can you be ? Do you like crying upon the spilled milk that much?
If i made this thread of course i didn't saw it and since crowbcat video illustrate this the best …

oh dam its also a direct jewtube link? and this time of an E-celeb ? are you fucking with me?

So what exactly is the point here? That the XBONE is shit? We knew that. That PUBG is shit? We knew that. That console fucktards deserve everything they get? We knew that.

Another thread with the same topic? Why don't you care that the other thread direct-links DigitalFoundry in the OP? These are the kinds of questions you need to ask yourself to prepare for your future career as an unpaid volunteer imageboard janitor

Is it normal that that game looks like an Arma 2 mod?

user if it was just that no need to post a video.
the point is illustrating to what extent with actual gameplay footage+interview cuts.

Are you guys seriously buthurt ? or just pretending ?

It's not.

No I just don't understand why the novelty here is.

Crowbcat confirmed to be vaccine for shit games.

Whenever he makes a new video, it gets spammed here. It got to a point where a TF2 thread had the video embeded five times while also having a separate thread up for the video itself.

this sounds like the ravings of someone who tried to launch a youtube channel similar to crowbcat's after he had seen that, but failed miserably

nudoom is fun

It has shitty level design and ruins pre-animated takedowns by working them into gameplay. You can even argue that some weapons are boring and redundant.

so i heard pubg is pretty good. like an arma mod that they charge full price for and threw in lootcrates and the playerbase is full of normalfags.

can anyone actually give me some legitimate criticism of this gem?

The only aspect where i am wrong is that i made a thread about the same subject but damn!
All thoses faggot here complaining about "muh e-celeb" "direct jewtube link"
when the original threat is 10 time WORST with no complains. (e-celeb + banter)

crowbcat is an e-celeb ? he doesn t speak nor show his face. his video are direct quick and on point (imb4 "muh shill")
the video on the other thread is just painfull to watch, having to hear 2 e-celeb guys(hi i am [real name]) repeating the title for a stupidly and anoying long intro, and getting footage drop by drop instead of going straight to the point.
Why do you think crowbcat was liked here until the buthurt from nintendo started acting like autistic child ?

It's just a newfag misconception that any person with a username is an e-celebrity, no matter how they present their material or what kind of following they have. I guess nobody remembers what Game Grumps or Dodger threads were really like.

>Threads focused on e-celeb and gossip surrounding them'
you do realise this concern ONLY subject about the youtuber themself ? the youtube "drama"
and not an actual video game subject ?

If not..
dear god we have to PURGE (almost) THE ENTIRE BOARD !
because it's all about
etc ..
That would be ridiculous.
So based on this rule there is nothing wrong with posting a crowbcat video a OP.
This also mean that all thoses post from nintendo butthurt may be purged from the thread

The autism in this thread is contagious and I'm afraid you've caught it. I wasn't disagreeing with you.

oh right, my bad.

Pure bullshit, fanboys have been defending their shitty consoles and games since the beginning of crowbcat.

No one is buying Holla Forums

Do /lefty/fucks even use the word shill? I'd imagine they'd think it's offensive to jews or something?

Whoops. Forgot to finish my sentence.

RETARD

much better

No they say they're from Holla Forums and say they hate niggers :^)

Nah, it's always been this way, you might have forgotten how this one was received

oh right, that was delicious even my ps3 was more silent