Shenmue 3 Outsources Game Art to India

archive.is/Fkeqn

Kickstarter: Where industry greats go to die.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobygames.com/company/lakshya-digital-pvt-ltd
forbes.com/2009/02/24/bobby-jindal-indian-americans-opinions-contributors_immigrants_minority.html
theamericanconservative.com/articles/how-america-turned-against-smart-kids/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/iqs-of-indians/
arthurhu.com/index/relig.htm
iqcomparisonsite.com/satiq.aspx
forbes.com/sites/quora/2015/09/16/is-iq-a-predictor-of-success/#380f33693604
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
migrationpolicy.org/article/indian-immigrants-united-states
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/12/20/why-asian-americans-arent-as-rich-as-they-seem/?utm_term=.6f0206eabe1e
www8.gsb.columbia.edu/articles/chazen-global-insights/singular-population-indian-immigrants-america
forbes.com/sites/ronakdesai/2017/01/16/indian-americans-are-achieving-unprecedented-success-in-public-service/#218af1bc3da4
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/09/30/5-facts-about-indian-americans/
blog.doximity.com/articles/this-is-now-the-most-popular-last-name-in-medicine
thetimes.co.uk/article/most-common-last-name-for-doctors-is-khan-ht5pghjdsdf
please
archive.is/EWW3s
archive.is/bSUxF
archive.is/LWQ3X
archive.is/duWpW
archive.is/bhsoX
archive.is/oP3xY
archive.is/A3gBW
archive.is/Xn2Us
indolink.com/displayArticleS.php?id=010307105012
latimes.com/business/la-fi-indians-in-tech-20150812-story,amp.html
scientificamerican.com/article/microsoft-names-satya-nadella-new-ceo/
latimes.com/business/la-fi-indians-in-tech-20150812-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fazlur_Rahman_Khan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilets_in_Japan#History
archive.fo/7ExIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wew.
I truly don't get how anyone could have hope for it when it debuted its kickstarter at a fucking E3.

That logo looks like a highly stylized picture of a penis knocking on the womb.

just end my life fam

So just to recap their recent updates are as follows:
< Deep Silver is their PR and distributor
< They are going to be less hands on with community updates.
< They are outsourcing work to India.

I bet at least one of you faglords donated to the kickstarter.

It's almost as if Shenmue 3 is too expensive so they have to outsource to cheap ass street shitters to afford anything. Who would've thought? It's not like the two first games were some of the most expensive games of all time when they released.

I loved shenmue 2, but it was fucking obvious this was going to be a shitshow. Glad I didn't give any money to this.

But we already have Yakuza. Why would you donate to have your favorite series made by people who shit in the street?

Why the art department of all things?

You think outsourcing programming to the street shitters would be a better idea?

Art takes up the majority of a game’s production budget. Note the emphasis on production budget - the majority of a game’s total budget is PR cost with a fraction around distribution. It’s the area that’s ballooned the most as graphical capability advances, demanding that assets get created with enough detail that they don’t look like arse. Chinese studios in particular pick up a lot of outsource work around asset creation. It’s one of the reasons that the AAA disease is leading to such ill effects around shady journalism (feeding of which is part of PR budget), because with more and more on the line, publishers can’t afford unpredictable returns.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy this is gonna be good.

I hope they get Indians to do the voice acting too.

Sigh…

D E S I G N A T E D
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D

D E S I G N A T E D

Take The poo

>holding his hand as he's arresting him
gay

One could say this game has gone to shit.

Kikestarter + Sony's money

> mobygames.com/company/lakshya-digital-pvt-ltd

So they provided art and services for GTA V, Metal Gear Solid V, Bloodborne, Just Cause 3, Nier Automata, and Uncharted 2. That sounds okay.

fucks sake carlos

Not me, the last time I did that was for Wasteland 2. They promised 2D GRAFIX and I naively assumed that meant pre-rendered sprites. After the kickstarter was over it became clear they would be using 3D models.

That day I swore to never give money to any kickstarter again.

I don't see how this is a bad thing. Literally every single major release does this

They did? Well, that's one case where 3D actually works better than 2D. Unlike MN9.

You could also say they were designated to art direction

pro tip every major gaming studio outsources it's art to india /china

its faster to have outsourced art and clean it up /fix their mistakes in post. than to do all of the art in house.

This game is going to be released on a designated street.

why are they showing the tea girls as a part of the company?

Shenmue III confirmed shit.

It's the principle of the thing Gene!

Stop the fucking presses

None of these games have proudly announced to be working with them.

this should be a pahjeet hate thread.
I fucking hate pahjeets yet they're so fascinating.

So the shenmue III people are just being upfront about using slave labor instead of hiding it like AAA devs. I don't see the problem

Why are you so racist, Holla Forums? India is a country with thousands of years of rich culture.

LOL

INDIA STRONK

This reminds me of this guy I used to be friends with. He thought that India was this place of purity and enlightmented, he kinda was a modern hippie with shit for brains like the typical lefty faggot he was so he went to India for a couple months and fucked around here and there while thinking that Ghandi was also the greatest guy ever and that Buddhists where the nicest people ever and couldn't shut up about it, of course he thought this to be true just by watching that famous movie about Ghandi (forgot the name but I know its inaccurate as fuck as Ghandi really didn't give a fuck about his own family).

When he came back he was a different guy, he fucking regretted ever going their and even got some STDs from the girls he fucked there. Thing is he couldnt get it treated so he had to walk around for a long while with that shit and he couldnt shut up about how everything smelled like shit and rotting trash for months. He really fucking hates shitskins and sandniggers nowadays so he did learn something.

Buddhists are generally nice, unless you're a Muslim or one of their apologists.

I know and its a good thing. But he didn't know that at all. He thought they where friendly towards everyone, like most people do.

Gaming super power by 2030!

It's a miracle he didn't spend the whole stay there shooting geysers of diarrhea out of his ass. How did he avoid getting food poisoning but still mange to get some incurable Pajeet strain of gonorrhea? And yes, actually letting leftists interact with the minorities they are so in love with is the fastest way to redpill them or get them killed. Either way the problem solves itself.

how about some spiced cow shit with that urine?

jesus why the fuck would they outsource that to poos?

I dunno. I'm pretty he sure he got it but simply didn't want to talk about it. He's good with women and always boasts about it, no matter what.

Yeah. It is interesting. It's like these people have to be in a burning building to understand if it is on fire or not, they simple can't observe something from the outside and come to a conclusion that way.

Ubisoft and Konami do it too

I knew a guy that went there with his GF, they were new age lefties as well. They went to some local festival and his gf got surrounded by about 20 men who then began to finger bang her asshole and cunt, they needed the police to get them out. There is nothing sweeter then progressives getting enriched.

These creatures have a space program. Wonders never cease.

They usually go into immediate denial (like they have been conditioned to do) and deluded themselves that it's just an isolated incident (despite it happening time and again), and when that stops working they move to looking at other things to blame for the behavior (He was poor! He was mentally ill! It was a sexual emergency!). Hell, many of them don't break conditioning even when experiencing enrichment themselves and surviving to tell about it.

Is there a game about a buddhist with a gun?

Cheap labor. Everyone does it. You'd be surprised how many games you've played where the devs/publishers hired chinks, gooks or loo dodgers for cheap menial work to get the game out faster.

I can't say I feel sorry for you, weebs.

Stranglehold

We have the vastly superior Yakuza so who gives a shit? At this point the only reason anyone cares for the game is nostalgia.

They are not really comparable, you clearly haven't played Shenmue.

Is he a nigger himself by any chance?

that looks like liver, cow shit wouldn't retain its shape when moved around

Hippies are like animals, only that animals bathe more regularly.

That isn't shit

Has to do with under developed amygdala from what've read. Most people on the (far) left are unable to process danger or understand danger signs properly. That's why there are so many lefties/commies that simple don't understand what they are supporting even when you warn them and show the dangers, they simply give the blame on something else and proceed to jump even deeper into pitfalls while other have to fix and deal with the shit they've caused (of course commies find those people to be evil and horrible too). It's weird but it happens when you isolate people from all dangers since birth, which tends to happen a lot in Western society, simply put we have too much comfort and parent indulce their kids in it. Understandable but it stumps development in the long run.

Some of them get out of it and that part of the brain gets more active when a big danger happens, others just keep on going as they did before and are damaged forever.

Nope. White dude, non-whites love the white dick. But like any hippie idiot he mostly thinks with his dick so he gets pussy. STDs or not, they don't care at all.

Holy shit what timeline is this?

She's using cow dung to feed the fire not using it on the food. Have you never saw those surviving shows where they use its smoke to keep insects away?

The wonders of the caste system.

How great would it be if the game ended with another cliffhanger and yet another kickstarter announcement stinger post-credits?

The game IS going to end on a KS regardless of it being succesful or not, much like how James Cameron wrote the scripts for several Avatar movies, Yu Suzuki has more stuff planned ever since Shenmue 1 came out.

Pic related is actually from Malaysia though
Also Indonesia has that literal poo coffee that's somehow fucking expensive as fuck.

How come is he not dead by the quack doctor's 'treatments' yet?

Yeah, but too bad their country had other problems other than mudslimes

What the fuck
Don't sexualize the 70's loli

Post your face when you've never donated to a Kickstarter nor Patreon

but user, there are some good ones
still never donated though and feels good

That bitch in the third pic looks fucking Sims tier. Is there even a chance the game will at the very least have a decent story and fighting system?

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

STREETS

I'm gonna sexualize the shit out of oldschool lolis and you can't stop me

this is bad ?
IIRC india is 4th or 5th country in term of computer and programing …

they are made for it tbh

ANIME
FAN
ON
PROM
NIGHT

They are 1st in Tech Support.

Besides, they seem to be mostly there to provide art.

I bet none of you have even played the masterpiece that is Ra. One the game

Please discuss these things outside the imageboards for a second opinion as they are a right-wing echo chamber nowadays thanks to Russia and ignorance of this may seriously embarrass you later, not to mention stump your development.

Shitting in one spot over and over so the poo piles up high enough to make it into the stratosphere is not what I would consider a space program.

Can you explain all those russians posing as Finns on Finnish imageboards? They can't write everyday Finnish convincingly yet are unable to quit embarrassing themselves :D

Yes, it's those damn russians who make everyone into a right-winger.

LOL POO IN THE LOO AM I RIGHT?! LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLLOL

=SHITTING STREET=

It's just some banter you fucking pajeet.

Stop shitposting, Pajeet.

I'm a white fucking male you faggots.

That explains why the art looks like shit.

First sign that you aren't

Meanwhile this same company has worked on a bunch of shit games
Poo in the Loo indeed.

Nigger, do you honestly think Indians post on this website? I'm not about to go out of my way to prove I'm white to you, but you're a snowflake if you think the only a pajeet would call you out on your gay shit.

they could have at least picked chinks instead of poos. they'd rob you blind, but they'd still do a better job than pajeet

What you mean is that it actually is the damn russians who are making pitiful shit like this appear on the reg on a previously leftist imageboard. The title of the post is "Why are you paranoid and hateful towards Russia?", and it's all written in that slightly wonky Finnish instantly recognizable to a native speaker.

So you're so new you don't remember (215)?

There are like a billion of the fuckers, of course some of them end up here. It's inevitable.

Thanks for proving my point, faggot.

I know a full grown man who is so drunk on koolaid that when I brought up the issue that america has a lot of homeless veterans who need a job more than illegal aliens, he said "You're joking right?" with absolute sincerity.
It's typical of far-leftists to be pathologically altruistic to the point where they not only put the needs of others above their own, but put the welfare of foreign tribes above their own. It's surreal trying to deal with these people, and their first response is to get loud and angry at any implication that they should take care of their own kind first and to hell with the illegal aliens. Last time I entertained his political talks I thought he was going to bite my head off, and I think this is why leftists assumed they had the status quo, because they get so unruly that people just stopped talking about it altogether.

No wonder they're all brown skinned, they're covered in shit from the time they're toddlers.

I just pointed out you're a faggot and a hypocrite if you like any of the games this company has worked on, and given they're some of the most talked about games on this board out of the ones that have been released recently that's pretty likely. Stay salty cucklord.

It's self-loathing narcissism, user. They see a piece of themselves in all whites and, since they hate themselves, they project that hatred onto others.

Whatever you say "Mr. White Male".

Jesus fucking Christ.
Why even tell people about this like it's good news?

No, I just said they're talked about a lot. Maybe learn to read?

It helps them from clinging to false hope, maybe?

Where's the diversity, fam?

kids love it!

Is this why Indians are the most powerful race in the world?

Truly the master race

Some people associate Indians with intelligence.

>>>/n/

Maybe learn to stop shilling and stop painting this situation as a positive?

This is positive. India is the future of video games.

Desi Adda is a game where you have to hit a turd with a stick

Welcome to the future.

I could smell how shitty it would be through my screen. Hiring shit colored people to do things cheaply is on its way out. People are realizing that the code is compete shit with no graceful expansion and end up spending twice as much having a real developer fix it later down as they would have if they just hired a skilled person to start with.

I'd outsource tactical reacreational mcnukes™ to them

reminder that police in India beats them first when strolling because those animals don't understand any other language

I mean, these pajeets also did the same work for Nier Automato and that turned out just fine.

No shit, this board has gone to India lately

So they worked on the PC port and Anti Aliasing of all versions?

Weebs need to be purged from the white gene pool

These pajeets work on game art, not poogramming.

Are you illiterate? Did you at least read the OP? That's not what they do.

unsure if joke post or assblasted pajeet

popular titles like ____?

Read the thread, it has already been mentioned.

What? First disprove anything that I said.

JUST POOP MY STREETS UP FAM

You know what they haven't worked on? Anything that looks like an AM2/RGG game.

Go back to Holla Forums

What are you, retarded?

those kids look lighter-skinned than they should. Maybe this is how they became so dark-skinned

We'll fuck, this is going to end well.

Pretending shills don't exist is a shill tactic. Kind of tired and lame at this point. As others have pointed out PR is a huge part of a game's budget.

just give it time, they'll catch up

Source?

This game is going to be an utter disaster. I can't wait to see how bad the writing is if the first 2 are anything to go by.

Same here fam

You made me laugh user. Glorious

Hate to disappoint you, but my databanks show that that's the full image. Sorry, user

Dude you don't need to be offended, it is just some dumb jokes.

t.pajeet

i am both disappointed but also smug because i didn't back the kickstarter

Let’s get shitty

Do these people have no shame at all?
It really shouldn't be said anymore, but anyone who helps fund a kickstarter is a god damn fool. I don't care how promising your game is. If there's fucking nothing to show yet you should not get a bloody dime.

well atleast it fits the story :^)

Go back to your designated shitting street pajeet.

DESIGNATED

Do you faggots even read the credits for your vidya? Lots of chinese, indian and korean outsourcing.

Could Shenmue 3 be any more of an embarrassing disaster?

Are "most non-indies" funding their game through crowdfunding? Do you think that it's acceptable that this is the norm regardless of the way they received their money?

Nier Automata did the same thing

but Nier Automata wasn't kickstarted

So you admit to being new and you don't really know what's being meme'd here.

How does that make it any different?

t. deflecting pajeet

you need me to explain you why water is wet too?

At least we can thank the shills for blowing their load too early and letting us know what the damage control playbook looks like.

They are just working on character art. What's the big deal?

And just why do they always pick these kind of countries? China, Taiwan and Korea are probably understandable for low costs, although still lacking experience on singleplayer games, but why fucking india? They can't even make MMOs.

That was a potatonigger though.

But the studio only works on the art, are you illiterate?

I SURE AM GLAD I DIDN'T FUND
THIS SHIT

< Who cares if they outsorce it?

kys

How much are you being paid to shill for this shit? Hopefully pretty good, since you're acting like you're personally offended by anyone not buying into the scam.

Because both Bloodborne and Nier Automata which also outsourced their art had terrible visuals right?

see also

They did work on GTAV which is close enough

Now I know you are a Kickstarter shill

Nah, pretty sure whites have the best sense of morals on earth. Maybe you should stop acting like a nigger.

jej

This really sends my poo to the loo.

topwew m8, as if you can quantify morality on a tier-list and speak for all whites
but if we're going that route then might I remind you which cluster of ethnicities has the largest cuckold %?
:^)

About 56%? :^)

I'm sorry, bear with me…

SHENMUE IN THE LOO

There. Unoriginal, but hey.

Did someone say Jim Thread?

Shenpoo?

WTF? Will there be designated shitting streets in game?

That computer setup gives me a huge boner for some reason. I just imagine a cute little NEET autist girl peering out from behind her glasses at the various screens as she's cracking some government or corporate database.

That post gives me cancer for some reason. I just imagine a fat stupid autist manchild peering out from behind his glasses at the various screens as he's shitposting on some tibetan handball forum or siberian handpainting board.

STATISTICS ON AMERICANS OF INDIAN DESCENT

INDIAN-AMERICAN DEMOGRAPHIC HAS THE HIGHEST AVERAGE IQ

forbes.com/2009/02/24/bobby-jindal-indian-americans-opinions-contributors_immigrants_minority.html

theamericanconservative.com/articles/how-america-turned-against-smart-kids/

Paper founded by the notoriously anti-immigration Pat Buchanan

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/iqs-of-indians/ (Alt-right blog)

arthurhu.com/index/relig.htm

iqcomparisonsite.com/satiq.aspx

forbes.com/sites/quora/2015/09/16/is-iq-a-predictor-of-success/#380f33693604

INDIAN-AMERICAN DEMO HIGHEST PER CAPITA EARNERS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/12/20/why-asian-americans-arent-as-rich-as-they-seem/?utm_term=.6f0206eabe1e

www8.gsb.columbia.edu/articles/chazen-global-insights/singular-population-indian-immigrants-america

INDIAN-AMERICANS MOST EDUCATED DEMOGRAPHIC

forbes.com/sites/ronakdesai/2017/01/16/indian-americans-are-achieving-unprecedented-success-in-public-service/#218af1bc3da4

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/09/30/5-facts-about-indian-americans/

DOMINATING STEM

blog.doximity.com/articles/this-is-now-the-most-popular-last-name-in-medicine
MEANWHILE IN THE UK

thetimes.co.uk/article/most-common-last-name-for-doctors-is-khan-ht5pghjdsdf

AND SINCE WE'RE HERE, LET'S SAIL TO IRELAND WHERE A GAY INDIAN IS PRIME MINISTER
please use archive.is/world/2017/jun/02/leo-varadkar-becomes-irelands-prime-minister-elect

…AND THE INDIAN-AMERICANS ARE TAKING SILICON VALLEY AND THE TECH SECTOR BY STORM

Sundar Pichai (Google CEO)
archive.is/EWW3s
Satya Nadella (Microsoft CEO)
archive.is/bSUxF
Shantanu Narayen (Adobe Systems)
archive.is/LWQ3X
Rajeev Suri (Nokia)
archive.is/duWpW
Ajaypal Singh Banga (MasterCard)
archive.is/bhsoX
Vinodh Dham (Intel Pentium)
archive.is/oP3xY
Ajay Bhatt (Father of USB Standard)
archive.is/A3gBW
Javed Karim (YouTube Co-Founder)
archive.is/Xn2Us
(accurate as of October 2017)

indolink.com/displayArticleS.php?id=010307105012

latimes.com/business/la-fi-indians-in-tech-20150812-story,amp.html

please use archive.is/technology/2014/apr/11/powerful-indians-silicon-valley

scientificamerican.com/article/microsoft-names-satya-nadella-new-ceo/

latimes.com/business/la-fi-indians-in-tech-20150812-story.html

OTHER COOL TIDBITS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fazlur_Rahman_Khan

That's a lot of shit.

Yeah and lo and behold, the entire tech sector and Americas economy have gone to absolute total shit. Indians are shit people that ruin everything they touch.
Also
IMAGINE
MY
SHOCK

And yet despite all of those "sources", indians still shit on the streets en masse.

Rip in peace Western Civilization

Completely designated.

The absolute state of india

SUPER POWER BY 2030

This is a great example of why education is important, around 80% of people in India are illiterate and because of that you get things like people shitting in the streets. Meanwhile properly educated Indians are one of the most intelligent people around.

seppo facts

India is the asshole of the world, pretty much all the worlds shit comes from there.

Is that just reading and writing or does it include primary school?
Maybe I should have said having a highschool education instead, because they need western levels of average education to make India a proper place.
Still, I was wrong about India I will happily admit to that.

A FUCKING WAGON WHEEL

YOUR STOMACHE HURTS, YOU NEED TO POO.
BUT I WON'T LET YOU NEAR THE LOO!
BEGONE FROM HERE, YOUNG PAJEET.
TO THE DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET!

I spat my fucking drink reading that.

POOPERPOWER IN 2020

HOW ABOUT A GAME OF LUCKY SHIT

Are only Indians considered pajeet or are also Pakistani people also considered pajeets?

They are pakis; inbred cousin fucking, double digit IQ having, subhuman mudslime animals.

THAT STILL KNOW NOT TO SHIT IN PUBLIC THOROUGHFARES.

Or they're crazy japanese commies

Tell me user, do Japanese commonly practice open defecation?

This imageboard culture somehow pleases me

I never argued they did?

POONAMI

DESIGNATED SHIT GAMES

Okay, so even subhuman commie ant-people in a suicide cult know not to shit in the streets.

Yeah but the finnish hordes were awesome. Like to this day Muslims are still shit scared of the Finns uniting under another Khan and riding again.

Plus throat singing is bad ass.

I mean back then I don't really know if a lot of japanese houses had toilets.
But then again, even the Romans knew how to at least dig a little hole on a dark corner behind a brother before shitting if they didn't have any rivers nearby.

speaking of japanese… brothel*

Japanese had toilets 16000 years ago.

India still doesn't.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilets_in_Japan#History

My, that's quite intresting.

In that case I am not a pajeet, I am a paki.

Nuke first and they won't be able to retaliate.

t. knower

Don't worry people the Indians are known to make good games, just look at the fantastic add on for Gothic 3 that they produced.

So are the poos responsible for this?

These are the kind of thoughts you keep to yourself. If you really must say something just say you like that image.

underrated

Go back to reddit and never return

archive.fo/7ExIQ
Shitters in the streets
Literally

Stop defending shitskins you retarded libshit. Brown people don't love you, you're white, they hate you no matter what you do and virtue signalling on their behalf doesn't make you morally superior. India is literal shit.

I mean I enjoy a good laugh at street shiters expense but I do actually have some reading comprehension you could at least put some effort in

That first pic looks like Chris Christie but a bit skinnier. Had me a good chuckle

I tell you there is a stupid Indian cult worshiping vermins they believe those animals are the soul of their ancestors.

Such beauty and culture! if only white people could learn from them.

In Malaysia, the buddhist were the only people (if you discount politicians obviously out to toe the party line) who didn't get offended at a game potraying buddha slapping the shit out of other gods or getting the shit yahweh-ed out of him.

Yet some complained enough for the game to be removed

Yeah, because Malaysia is majority mud and then christians, then daoism, then hinduism, then buddhism. They're no means the majority

D E S I G N A T E D

Having chinks do the art is not the same as fucking indians. Chinks have a video game culture and as cancerous as their f2P p2w mobile trash games are, they legit have great artists.
India has none of this, they are inexistent in gaming.

Wasteland 2 was alright though. Worth a $20 pledge. How much did it take ot get the game?

worth a $20 price tag*

Still better than muslims, at least they care about animals unlike a group of people who are okay with the idea of fucking goats.

Not a single one of the GTAs has a good or even consistent art style, gta 2&3 being the ones that get closest to it.
But by far and large the worst of all when it comes to it is gta 5. It's a mess of cartoony, realistic, early 2000s blurry mmo filler textures, simplified, complex and whatever keyword for a kind of art style you can come up with.
It's dark souls, the textures have always been just horrible.
Haven't touched those ones
lol
Probably the only game in the list with good textures unless nier automata looks good, JC3 is a square enix game that's not final fantasy so I would be really surprised if it didn't look like shit.

You have some explaining to do, pal.