Best timeline.

Now that I think about it
No

hooktube.com/watch?v=RQeprq8NWT8

OP a shit shill.

hooktube.com/watch?v=RQeprq8NWT8

This is cancer.

Fuck they found out

I don't know whats edgier, the video or OP.

hehe, is there a story behind this?

Who cares?
This wasn't worth its own thread unless you could show something amusing or unusual about it. Rappers are retarded but they've been used for advertising all the time

why didnt they hire the used goods idols the nips have?

It is prohibited in cuck korea to look at women

i mean, to rape women with your eyes

DELET THIS
I'm so sick of seeing these dumb commercials. Everyday, more than Destiny commercials. On the internet and TV.

But why?

white as in "not black" not white as in "western civilization"

Only if you're non-white. gooks included

At least they show at the end how staged this shit is.
This little gooks and that kind of nigger probably call himself "Gamer" because he play AAA games, mainstream shit and GTA Online thinking he's hot shit.
Sad that Sony glorify one of the biggest cancerous part of customers, don't brag about their exclusives and one top of that, I doesn't even surprise me because Sony always acted like a nigger but somehow, find a way to make worth having a PlayStation.

wow what a fucking surprise, who would imagine marketers would try to market their shit

DO YOU DARE ENTER MY MAGICAL REALM?!

Funny, it sounds like the 90s, but the games all still suck like current year.

I'm not defending it but how can you be surprised by this practice? It's not different than them putting snoop dog or some other celebrity in an american video game trailer (which they do all the fucking time). I'd like to believe no one here is influenced by commercials let alone korean ones so why even bring it up like its some big deal when its just marketing suits doing what they always do.

Did he on 1:55 said "nigga chewing gum"?

I can't unhear
and

ONLY ON YOUR PLAYSTATION STATION
NIGGER BATTER AND NIGGA CHEWING GUM

The nigger gook looks like he's from the early 00s.

Koreans are fucking retarded.

That you gookanon?

All they could do?

koreans love that garbage

sony has done shit like this for years and it never works. they must be retarded.

ads are cancer but in another sense I can appreciate the asshurt some of their ads have caused

I wish they would bring back more seasons of The Tester. At least that was fun to laugh at.

What's it like having the government turn your own computer off for you gookanon?

same. i loved their graffiti ads for the psp in ghettos. really pissed a lot of gangs off.

Sony knows their audience.

It means you're the nigger, user.

It sucks that other than The One, all of those apply to the other consoles too (Switch, PC, etc).

the response from the niggers had me dying.

this just makes me renember how fucking awful the psx event was, no games, just movies and kikewood

Are you high?
Ah, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you had special needs.

This is supposed to be a thread bashing Sonys shit advertisement, not the PS4, but if you really want to go that far I'll fucking deliver.

The Xbone is garbage and always will be. Xbox live is unquestionably paying for online and only a shill would say otherwise.

Do not assume everyone as gookanon solely because they uses gook flag or shitting on everything that related with gooks plz im not a tripfag

Wow that's some bad art

Whoa