L4d comic

How come Vavle doesn't make a comic for left 4 dead 2? I want to know what happened to them after they got on the helicopter. Left 4 dead survivors made it to the island by themselves but the l4d2 survivors were choppered of by the military who know what happened then.

I would like to read a comic about that. . .

You'll get to find out in Left4Dead 3. Just like how you got to find out if Gordon Freeman defeats the combine in Half-Life 3

There are not writers left at Valve.

If shitty dota2 gets comics why not the superior game of Left 4 Dead?

ALl i want for christmas is a left 4 dead 2 comic.

All I want for Christmas is the revival of the Left4Dead 2 playerbase. I miss the fun games of versus where you didn't have to play it super serious, but everyone who still plays the game either wants to play it with cancerous levels of modding or like it's Smash Bros Melee

Nigger who gives a fuck. Read real comics, not some stupid shit tacked on to a video game franchise you like.

Have you been living under a rock?
>Ended up with a shitty map that noone wanted to fucking play because its fucking boring
Gone are the layered and technical storytelling of past Valve. The profits from the masses are now more important than making games.

Nigger, even fucking Team Fortress 2 (Valve's first golden goose) only got 1 comic every fucking year. That's how much Volvo has fallen from the Developers we had known in the past.
They don't care anymore, they only care franchise that are raking in the dough and has a mass appeal to the market, which are limited to DotA and CSGO. While TF2 only has a skeleton crew to prop-up its facade of caring about it.
For now i only have contempt, disappointment and hope that i will (hopefully) live long enough to see this once-great company draw its dying breath (same goes with the AAA publishers, EA and Actiblizz in particular)

Because the Strayan staff at Valve can't shoehorn themselves into it.

Gonna stop you right there. They don't "make" at all, because they have no reason to when idiots give them cash

Well, your answer is that Valve over the last year has done a great job proving that they firmly dont care about any of their IPs people want to care about. Note I said WANT to care about. The CS:GO fad is passing thanks to overwatch and DOTA still is big but not exactly mainsteam. I remember when they revealed the portal bridge constructor crossover, I lurked over to /r/games to see what the general masses reaction was, and describing what I saw to be filled with cynicism and apathy is an understatement.
TL:DR being an old school valve fan is suffering and if they DOTA card game and portal bridge constructor reveals are anything people are going to become angry soon enough.

Holy shit, die.

What the fuck does valve even do?
is dota 2 given some level of support? A game that’s so popular in the competitive scene would make it seem that regular big content releases would frequently fuck the whole balance of the game, a la overwatch.

DOTA is getting a card game. And we know how well people responded to that.

I will never fucking forget this
Will Valve fall in our lifetime Holla Forums?
The seeds of discontent has been sown, while Steam dying is far-fetched, Valve losing ever more relevance as a game dev company and before finally going full distribution company is probable

A global economic depression is required for them to go bankrupt. They don’t ever have to make a game again; they make a profit on microtransactions on their own shit as well as on hosting things on Steam. People would have to stop buying microtransactions, but the won’t happen until they can’t afford them. Not that they can afford them now, of course, but it has to be something where the credit card bounces.

Nice one OP, I chuckled.

Literally never happened.
L4D2 community has always been full on, no fun allowed, turbo autists that will kick you at the drop of a hat if you don't get a pixel perfect charge with charger and fail to knock out all 4 survivors at once by triangulating the square route of hypotenuses to do so.

No, there actually was a time when Versus was fun, even back in L4D1. I'd say shit got competitive around the same time TF2 was becoming "competitive".

Reminder that the Moba craze is officially over and Dota has started to bleed users.
Now everyone's playing Battle Royales so eventually (pretty soon hopefully) Valve will lose one of their biggest moneymakers.

Sure, they'll still have Steam, but I'm sure not having the money Dota brings in now will put a small flame under their asses

They have that shit card game coming out though.

Valve don't care. Steam gives them infinite money and the company is set up to hire friends and let them jerk off in the corner.

You know what that means, right? Valve is going to have to release their own Battle Royal.

Waaaay too late to do that now. Their biggest competitor would be on their own platform and it has 23 million concurrent players already.

Of which we know nothing and that they might be scrapping and retooling at the last moment.
The fact they didn't show anything at the reveal could mean they weren't that far into development. Although you never know with Valve.

Why must competitive gaming be such a fucking magnet from tryhard spergs?

because tryhard spergs lack the physical ability to play sports and they don't have the attention span for more respectable games like chess.