I'm fairly certain this is why we've been getting alot of clearly cuckchan vomit...

I'm fairly certain this is why we've been getting alot of clearly cuckchan vomit, I've basically given up trying so this is my try but you fucks basically deserve this place turning into another shithole tbh

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.pl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i thought codemonkey blocked google

Its more than that
Its both December and Holiday vacation which brings a tons of underage faggotry plus events like the VGAs and PSX which bring a ton of shitposters that post super fast on cuckchan, are banned and then come here as an alternative.

it links to a site which links to Holla Forums

8ch.pl/

This is so lame, gonna hit an obscurer imageboard soon dudes.

What's wrong with posting here while banned, I thought that's what this place was for. I assume that's why the goober thread is here.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

At this point I don't understand what the purpose of suppressing meta threads even is. /metav/ is dead, we can't talk about the decline of the board here and even if we could Mark just continues to flip-flop around on every single issue anyway.

he doesn't want the thoughts and opinions of actual posters, just his friend group on discord

Contrary to what you may believe, this is a video game's board, not a Holla Forums board, not a /furry/ board, not a /news/ board, not Holla Forums spelled differently, not a /meta/ board, it's a video games board.

I know that. Does Mark?

oh yeah sure oh remind me when the next lol thread is? I got some really good dumps for it

So what is your problem mate? When was the last time you discussed video games here?

cobalt hidden 2 minutes Holla Forums Bumplocked thread #13970739

>MUH Holla Forums BOOGEYMANG ;__;
KILL YOURSELF GOON KIKE

>>>/cuckchan/

KILL YOURSELF GOON KIKE

There are rules and then there is rulecuckery. This is the latter. How are we supposed to discuss the state of the board? We aren't I guess.

Thank you Board Kike

Not by derailing the meta thread itself, mr no post history.

I took a long break because I was kicked out of the monster hunter Holla Forums discord because the autists there just didn't like me tbh. came back to the site being in a worse state then cuckchan is

you know as well as I do that new ips have no posting history and new ips doesn't mean new user

>(((discord)))

and yet every repeating thread here uses it as well as mark and the vols on the Holla Forums discord

Every time I hear this I go check cuckchan out and it's never true.

Too many easily triggered pansy faggots popping up of late.

And we laugh at them. What's your point?

I can see why.

Post quality has been going downhill since long before December.

Just because it's a video game board, that doesn't mean it has to be a carbon copy of every other video game forum on the internet full of meme-spouting 20-somethings and mindless faggots who jump from one heavily-marketed big release to the next. It would be nice to post in a Morrowind thread without all the shitposts from Oblivion kids who can't get into the combat. It would be nice to have a DF thread without shitposts from Minecraft babies who can't into the UI. It would be nice not to find daily TotalWaWa threads full of children who never played the good Total War games. It would just be nice and refreshing to be rid of all the vapid half-humans that only play the heavily-marketed garbage games.

How fucking retard must you have acted if you got banned from an Holla Forums discord?

Pretty fucking retarded, I'd wager.

But that is exactly what Holla Forums is now?

I say that because this place was very nice before and seeing it just crumble over the years mostly in thanks to the super autists here

see

that place was dead basically every hour, all I did was try and bring conversation to the place but overly picky autists inhabit all corners of Holla Forums. example is here

Shoulda read more carefully.

Are you sane?

I find the marketed political bait threads the worst of the lot, the wolfenstain 2 threads would be the most recent example of that

And when you point out that maybe we don't need AAA garbage threads people go MUH FREEDUMB.

The number of posters hasn't increased at all in the last two years.

it's frustrating as fuck because that's the kinda shit we learned to deal with while GG was happening in it's full

almost as if replace rather then addition

No, but it's been getting gradually worse by the year. I kind of think an IQ test should be a prerequisite to posting here, with the results tied to your IP. If everyone with a 100 or lower IQ was restricted from posting, it would solve 99% of our problems. It would also deter the trolls who switch proxies because they'd have to take the IQ test every time.

All we need is half a dozen vols from US and EU timezones and a BO that has a clear stance on shitposting. That is literally all we need.

mark's stance on shitposting is that if it isn't shitposting he likes he deletes

I agree the shitposting "rule" should be tighter, but not everybody here agrees and not all vols agree. If you think less shitposting is what you want try to go post on /a/ regularly without getting banned.

There is shitposting that at least has an established pattern and then there are people like the retard that shat up the Lovecraft thread just now.

but every single post on /a/ is a shitpost automatically by virtue of being posted by shiteaters
I wish there was another /a/ I dont care if it is nearly dead

Well, if you think that shit is endorsed then you need to put more faith in mark. It was just a bad case of autism that needs to be reported and not given any (you)s.

that was taken cared of

the issue is less, one autists sperging out but more afew autists shitting up a thread they don't like because of a predetermined judgement they refuse to change their opinion of regardless, basically what happened with rob threads and every other thread deemed without merit by them. this goes as far as to make mark REMOVE the email field from replys because fuck those tripfags/namefags

I agree but it's not as black and white as you think. What about cucks making threads praising cancer games? Should they not be bullied?

They should not be given attention at all.

what used to happen is we'd have something around four threads about "new" game and then any more threads about it will be shitposted to hell because everything that's really can be said about it is already said. nowerdays "cancer" games thread get shitposted in none stop and we have afew weeks worth of those threads or we get afew marketed political bait thread more or less none stop.

I don't mind talking about a shit cancer game so long as it isn't being shilled or it's not made by a clear cuckchan shitcunt ya'know.

the thread made that is

Kill yourself, KIKE.

Now we know where the 9gag shit comes from. They all get redirected to Holla Forums from all over the internet.

We need a new chan, this place is indefinitely lost.

SOMEONE PLEASE CREATE A NEW CHAN!!! IM GRATEFULLY LEAVE THIS SHITTY GAY COPY OF REDDIT!

this tbh

Pretty much, I've been seeing more faggots post shit like pewdiepie, ai-chan, and other obnoxious e-celeb cancers and not being banned coining terms like "our guy."

That's how they got forcefully shoved into and contributed to ruining cuckchan Holla Forums by using them as "reaction images" until people got used to them and now they have a neverending tide of cancer. Ideally you ban everyone who brings them up in remotely a positive light/posts their videos/etc even ironically, but nope. Now there are problems and it's not a coincidence.

I made a copy-thread on Holla Forums and Holla Forums >>>Holla Forums7618480
I may also add this screen caps.

There are a million dead imageboards that no one uses. If you don't know about them already then it's probably because you are a newfag.

8/a/ is literally worse than 4/a/ and that's saying something