Hey Holla Forums

Hey Holla Forums

How about we go play one of those free resource based browser games, make a big ass clan and dominate all? Just for fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FlyAmalekite/status/937950429362532353
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes fellow goyim, we should play these games where the only way to win is to pay money, and we should beat everyone else by paying more shekels than them.

Marvellous idea fellow anonymous poster

In theory that might be fun but supporting those kind of "games" is the most faggoty thing you can do because only whales succeed

Speaking of (((tricks)))
twitter.com/FlyAmalekite/status/937950429362532353

Now that you bring it up, I don't know how I never thought to. But, did some of you have a Stronghold Kingdoms group? I was just kicking around with some slavs and for some reason never thought to look or post about it. Hey, look at that. That's going on a decade ago.

No, here's a better idea: how about we find one of these cash-milkers, take the resources and reverse engineer the game into something not shit? Keep the graphics and (whatever could be considered) gameplay, just take out the money part and port it to PC. That would be fun.

That's one of the faggiest sappiest shit I've ever seen on the internet.
Everyone who reads this deserves to die.
Farewell.

Yeah, well. Thank goodness you found your exit.

With net neutrality dying that image feels pretty real.
Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.

What the fuck are these gay posts? No one said a thing about spending money.

You did just now.

But you'll have to if you want to make progress.

They're hollow. They exist only to milk whales and have no gameplay systems of any value.

Yep, well, yeah. Kinda sorta. As long as these individuals around you exist, there will be other options and opportunities. Fuck you too.

Net neutrality isn't dying as we never had it. The law exempted zero-rating and the social media companies currently crying crocodile tears abused the fuck out of that to be extremely non-neutral in the developing world where there was heavy competition. This is all a get out the vote campaign for the midterms.

Yep, but, thing is, some call the bluff, anyway.

Yes hello. I'd like my thread back. Thanks.

Point of this is just to mess around. Of course browser games aren't "games" per say. It's just a thing you occasionally click about. And true, they are just a way to get people to pay for bullshit. Although with a big enough group we can overwhelm the wales.

Browser games were cancer before gaming had cancer.

The least shitty browser game i can think of is The Crims.

Sing me up

I'm up for it.

Shitting all over normalfag whales with superior autism? I'm willing to give it a try at least.

I'm pretty sure that castle in OP's pic is from an old Robin Hood game.

it's tribal wars 2 and I assume op included it because we had quite a few people playing it 2-3 years ago when it came out

Do you feel in control?

Yeah, but it looks like a level from Legend of Sherwood. Maybe its done by the same guy.

bump lets decide on a game and go

He's a big guy

Utopia

Bump, come on guys some of you must know what games would be great for this. We just need a game in which we can fuck over the system by sheer numbers of allied players helping each other.

no go away shill

lurk more

I'm not in the know of free to play games that are easily exploited like this. The only ones I give any attention to are Planetside and MWO I'm sorry.
Bump because this idea has potential.