Xenoblade Chronicles 2:One eyed monster edition

Any of you find cores of value yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.co.jp/switch/adena/production-notes/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No I'm only on chapter 3. What's an efficient way to go about farming core crystals? Any dummy tips for a first timer to the series?

Oh boy, I sure am enjoying Xenoblade Chronicles 2 with my Nintendo® Switch™! Based!

Try fighting higher levels that's how I found more cores.

Has anyone here found her yet?

You forgot to say generic weeb JRPG.

Someone translate this fucking moonspeak.

opinion did you anons like xenoblade 2 final boss more then 1's?

Okay thanks

Exploring and finding enemies in new locations tends to find you more cores.

Redundant redundancy.

Holy shit this is as far from CY as nintendo can get

They actually got a lot passed in this game.

How long is Xenoblades 1? I'm liking it so far.

Someone mentioned in another thread that she calls him turtlehead, which is the jap term for the glans of the penis. I assume the joke is he's either a one-eyed wonder weasel or just a dickhead.

Can someone tell me what the fuck I'm doing wrong with the final boss?
I tried fighting it at level 70, and everything was going well but at about 30% health it used a move called Prometheus and instantly wiped out my entire party from full health.

I went away and leveled up a bit, got some good food to take less of a blow and tried again. Around the 30% mark it did Prometheus again and wiped my entire crew from full health. Since I was stacking last time I decided to spread thinking it was splash damage per person, but I still died.

Then I started to think it was an enrage mechanic, so I went back and finished some quests to level up more. I started grinding level 80 enemies in Uraya for the 3 star weapons that significantly boosted the attack of my team. I got everyone to level 78 with good gear, and tried again.
I was damaging it a lot faster this time around, and noticing that I could dodge its Siren attack if I moved as far as possible from the boss I decided to try this for Prometheus. Again at about the 30% mark it did the attack, and despite being far away from it once again it still one hit wiped out my entire team.

I was asking someone about it, apparently they saw it three times in their battle but it only hit one person at a time. Online there's no one talking about this attack and people saying you shouldn't struggle at level 70. I really don't get where I'm going wrong, I can't avoid this attack despite my best efforts and I'm full health every time it hits me and it still nukes me down to 0.

In English it's one eyed monster that she calls him by.

Keep doing chain attacks and it seems like you got fucked hard by RNG.

Yeah he acts like a dickhead. The joke is that he wears an eye patch (hence calling him a one eyed monster) and they have a turtle mascot as the third member of the troupe (turtlehead joke) but in both cases she isn't aware of the double entendre which causes some actual comedy.
I've got some decent uniques from common cores (got three in a row yesterday) but nothing really amazing.

That or Mor Ardain being Prussian as fuck design-wise, with tons of their sidequests and merc missions being against anti-imperialist rebels who are all despicable, treacherous faggots and murderers. Niall better be wary unless he wants (((Broniac))) to kill him in a kike ritual.
I don't understand why the party killed that Imperial count from Gormott when they later wanted to spare Bana, and the first faggot was merely corrupt, the latter is pure evil. I know they only knock soldiers out from talking to citizens, so why kill that faggot in particular? For standing behind his invulnerable blade? The party doesn't have really moral superiority considering I've bound blades just to remove them instantly like garbage. Maybe the giant blade wanted to defend him?

Nia literally turned Malo into cancer. That got to be one of the hilariously bullshit way to incapacitated someone. Chapter 7 mind. This game just gets better with ever chapter.

Just pull a 5 element chain attack on him as soon as he starts and don't fuck it up. Damaging him too fast up until then is actually counterproductive if you aren't giving yourself enough time to stack orbs.

So how is the western release? Considering the last one was botched, I ought to find out.

I did just that, but it doesn't explain why people I've spoken at a lower level to me have managed to live through several Prometheus attacks.

I stacked as many element orbs as possible while making every second elemental chain a dark to seal those annoying reinforcements. The moment he started backing up at about 20-25% health I nope'd the fuck out and mashed + for a chain attack.

It's still shit that best girl Lora is dead and only appears in like, three flashbacks.. And best living girl Nia gets friendzoned so hard.

Pyra a smug sword

It's basically the Japanese release but with really bad voice acting. It has all the same problems as the nip release such as running like ass and having a really shit gachapon system.

Name changes and dialogues changes. Removal of jap voices. Downloadable dlc doesn't count.

so far it seems pretty good. OP is a good example of good localization.
how long has it been since you saw actually good localization?

Yeah but then its balanced out by the poorly done parts like the scenes where you unlock Hana's third form and the heart-to-heart that unlocks around the same time. Those are sanitized compared to their JP version. Though that's as bad as it gets. Most of the localization is pretty good.

Seems pretty alright, especially considering the last release.

I did notice that the English voices were pretty darn terrible. When I first heard it I almost couldn't believe it was real.

That's a dealbreaker right there. Unacceptable in all cases. Without piracy and an undub the game might as well not exist.

Yeah but that's a really low bar and not one that anyone should be proud of clearing. I think that they should have also redone the subtitles to actually fit the JP audio track if you use it. If they had this would be a legitimately great localization.

It has Japanese audio. Downloadable DLC does count. The name changes are annoying though since they aren't reflected in the subs even if you use the JP audio.

Switch emulator when?

Judging by the state of Cemu you'll be able to play a laggy, half complete version of the new Mario by 2027. Hell the only reason you can emulate BotW is because of its developers basically turning Cemu into frontend just for it while the rest of the WiiU library doesn't even make it past the start screen.

You can into Japanese audio with free DLC, but then you have to deal with
HAH YAH HAH NIICHAN WAAH HAH NIICHAN every 2 seconds in combat.
Unless you turn off non-cutscene voices, but then you can't hear any of the little voices they make in the overworld or while scavenging.

Only at the start of the game. It gets better once you start setting up combos since your party doesn't just smash attacks when the come off cooldown. But they make a fucking racket every battle until you get to that point.

Damn, XC2 looks really generic. Everything that made XC1 so distinctive is gone.

I just beat the final boss and I still had this problem with the Japanese audio

The butthurt is real

Butthurt about what exactly? I don't have a problem with emulation, but the newer emulator developer teams don't seem to be nearly as stable as the old ones and they end up producing a patchwork mess. Everything developed PCSX2 and afterwards is a mess with the exception of maybe PPSSPP.

This is good bait, but I don't want to derail the thread

So at a point in the story, an entire continent gets locked off to you
After beating the game there is no option to NG+, but this continent is still locked off

Is there any way for me to actually go back there? There was a ton of stuff I missed…

I think the lock out point is the end of chapter 8 I believe some stores and people so go another titan but it doesn't look like you can ever go back. Make sure to 100% Indol before chapter 8 ends if you want to be certain you got all the content.
I only just started chapter 8 myself so I'm going around all of the titans and furthering my blades affinity charts and doing quests, heart-to-hearts etc. I plan on 100%ing Indol before i start the story mission again.

There were like 3 quests there, with shitty rewards. You probably won't do them now. Seriously nigger, didn't it get your nogging jogging when the titan in question had no unique pouch items for sale and no rewards for upping Merc level? Should've been obvious.

I'm not saying I didn't expect it, I just expected competent end game design. If you're not going to offer a NG+ (which is common in like, every JRPG nowadays) then at least offer me a means of returning to these locations.

There were chests there I couldn't get because I was lacking field skills. Quests that I now cannot complete or accept, shops I cannot buy to earn their bonuses.
Hell there's ancient writing and a charitable event there, both of which are requirements for upgrading Perun and Adenine (I believe).

I've already beaten the game, I wasn't expecting to be locked out after beating it so I just ignored some of the stuff there thinking I could go back later or in a NG+

To be fair I had forgotten about Dolphin which is phenomenal, but I wouldn't add RPCS3 to the list yet. It's currently just a Demon's Souls emulator, even if it is promising.

Which area has the best music? i really enjoyed genbu

Mor Ardain or Gormott.

it can run Persona 5 and Catherine as well with barely any issues

It has free Jap voices like P5.

we must remove the nopon race

It shouldn't be that fucking hard to find the right monsters to upgrade affinity.

From what this says we are getting new story content next year. Any guesses on what we might get?

I blame all of you and anime tities

some dont even appear in certain weathers or only appear in certain weathers, or are hidden in secret locations. Pyras mor ardain crustips only appear in a secret location with clear weather

it becomes kinda bullshit.

It's not that bad for not-story related characters, you can just send them on missions. Apparently they can kill 3 late game dungeon thingies, resurrect 2 teammates, talk to 8 ardainians and do fuck knows what else while going with Ursula to learn about singing for 10 minutes. Unless the character wants a boss kill, in which case it doesn't work.

Just got a full elemental break it's fucking insane how it can instant kill bosses.

how many bursts fill the gauge?

six.

Just got Electra. And now I'm trying to fix her with her quest line Just can't find another Master of Thunder no matter how many cores I go through.

Tora is basically Holla Forums

fuck off

Im not very far in (she's my first rare, still on the first continent… in the first town) but it seems to be tied to quest that you find as you travel the world rather than other blades.

It's RNG.

How many have beaten the game?

Why?
you want to finish your review for your blog?

I'm 35 hours in and I've only just gotten to the camp after meeting Vandham. I just want to keep salvaging, making money, and trying my hand at cores for rares. Gotta make Rex a pimp, he's already got Homura/Pyra, Finch, Nim, and Azami, with Hikari/Mythra inevitable later on.

Don't bother with Sliver cylinders till you have more gold to burn.

I have 60k+ now but I figure gold cylinders are unlocked via main story, so I'm going to go do that for a while.

I don't know about best but when i first heard Indols theme music i just stopped playing for a good 20 minutes and listened to it. I don't think I've heard one i haven't liked they are all pretty fantastic.

I finally got my special edetion from walmart and it is fucking beautiful. I'm glad i bought it. The art book is also the highest quality artbook of any special edition I've gotten.

What this user said.

New patch is coming out on the 22nd, New game+ is coming next year free not part of the expansion.

nintendo.co.jp/switch/adena/production-notes/index.html

Is there a reason to not level up at hotels besides the satisfaction of grinding to the level you want to be at? I can jump 10+ levels with all the experience points that I have horded. Nia is the most extreme with going from 54 to 70.

Between grinding side quests and merc missions, I have way too much to do before beating the game. Ursula's one is such a load of shit. It should've ended 20+ merc missions ago.

That's pretty good news

What was hard about Tiger Tiger

I'm not up to that part myself so I can't confirm but people are saying that merc quests and shops go elsewhere and there are alternatives for the writing and charitable event

Nothing really but it's such a grind to upgrade Poppi. I haven't done anything with her for a long time just because I don't want to grind tens of thousand of points.

Fucking finally

Turns out you can farm overdrive protocols by maxing out the affinity chart of a 4 star common blade and then releasing it.

There is literally no wrong with being Nopon, Hom-Hom!

Why wasn't New game plus not already part of the game?

Give how poorly it can run even in docked mode I'm guessing Nintendo wanted it out before the holiday period. So was rushed. Could of done with a few more months of dev time though to fix some of the memory leaks and bad fps in some areas.

I don't know maybe that was one of the cut corners since they both announced and released the game in the same year. In any case I'm glad they are bringing it in because that has been a big complaint for many people.
Another thing i would like them to add would be non main-story event viewers. As far as i know it's not possible to re-view the heart-to-hearts, voiced side missions, etc.

You disgust me user. Be a soy boy and big breast envy female like these 3.

>little cuck manlet who looks like an actual dwarf virtue signals about how against female sexualization he is but then admits he watches anime that specifically does objectify women bet he faps to it too
it's like pottery

I am very appreciative that all these numale cucks genuinely dress and look alike. It makes things so much easier. Now I don't have to think very hard, or listen to their message for too long, before judging and then outright dismissing them.

I finally started on my copy. Me and my friend went and picked up a switch and a Havipro controller for $100, took it home and ripped open that badboy and went to town. We only just got to Torigoth before we had to call it quits, but goddamn am I excited to play more. When do I get to begin getting new blades?

They need to patch the fps drops badly.

I'd like to re view and see more heart to hearts in later updates.

I feel like the retarded core system was added because they didn't have enough time to fully flesh out rare blades with their respective drivers and to cover it up. That's why some blades in their cutscenes give more emphasis to certain drivers. My Perceval dropped for Zeke, and Zeke didn't even appear in his quest while Morag spoke way longer to him than others. Same with Dahlia, for whom Zeke takes half the screentime. Considering getting any real affinity with her requires Zeke, I think she was meant to be his.

Blade-related voice side missions are possible to re-view but besides that, you're right.

Me as well. I want to see rare blades equipped in first slot give some responses to the quests, too. I remember early in the game Dahlia responding to some quests, but later on no blade did, it was only any driver other than Nia/Rex who spoke.

Anyone do the Nia and Pyra dual wielding?

OFFICIAL GIRL TIER LIST

Lora

Nia

Poppi (any form) Pyra/Myrtha true form, Sheba, Praxis

Mythra, Brighid, Pandoria, Kasandra, Theory, Dahlia

Tora, Floren

Pyra, Morag

Anything not mentioned

The rest of the girls you can get are shallow or just ugly. I was going to put Azami on there but her fucking quest required Botany which was a pain in the ass for the longest time.
Perun and Vess just ugly in general, Ursula and Electra look about 7. Adenine is kind of boring, KOS-MOS is an interior robo-waifu and I wouldn't touch Herald with a stick.

And?

So… is this fun? I'm not usually into jrpgs due to the combat, since I don't care for how it's usually turn (final fantasy style is my only real experience).
Pity the first one was censored up the arse, the mech got my attention.

Woah, it ACTUALLY IS annoying anime crap. For once, the retard journalists were right.

XCX isnt the first one retard

As I said, I'm not much into jrpgs after one too many final fantasy clone. Regardless of it's place in the canon, how's the combat?

pretty fun but mechanics could be explained more.

Is it actual combat or is it just MMO shit.

MMO like.

It's this weird system where you auto-attack a target and those auto attacks build up meter for individual skills, then you use those skills to build up meter for your super, then you stack supers of various elements together to put an orb on an enemy, then you perform an ultra and break the orb with the right elements and keep the ultra combo going. And if you time the button presses right when using skills and supers, you build extra meter and do extra damage. And in all of that there are also simple QTEs that also give extra damage if you do it right.
It's actually pretty fun to manage your team and make sure you've got the elemental coverage you need to take down specific "tyrants" (named enemies that are mini-bosses).
And on top of that there are all the field skills that each blade can have, with their various elements, and there are special unique blades that have unique skills and quest lines, and it's just a whole bunch of systems that are barely explained and only once but it is yuge and actually quite comfortable to play. The art direction is good, and there are plenty of hot anime women to trigger feminists, but the horsepower of the Switch lets it down a bit, though patches will likely fix some of the streaming LOD bugs and shit.

Xenoblade series has shit combat. It's bore fest.

You probably already have some common core crystals with you, those drop frequently. Just start opening some of those as soon as you can

If a blade has +X% of something in affinity, does it affect the driver only if the blade is pulled out or all the time? Like, a certain main story character has +50% evasion/accuracy at max affinity, if I get that will it affect the team only if she's out or even if I switch to someone else? Same with +60% Blade Combo damage or -X% aggro, is it only for when the character is out?

>tfw everything before the credits rolling.

In terms of character or gameplay?
Yes to both.

Thank god.

Why do these faggots always have to have long beards? How can someone who clearly lacks an ounce of testosterone grow such a beard anyways?

Actually increased hair growth is a side effect of low testosterone as weird as that sounds.

and what about decreased hair growth and increased everywhere fucking else on my body?

To those wanting to know how to pull off a break some spoilers so be warned.

LOL

I see you're an user of fine taste in videos.

Still want this guy to cut himself.

I can't tell if he is being ironic or like many reviewers think large breasted women don't exist.

I don't mind some of the english acting, Gramps was pretty nice, Dromarch/Byakko/Kill me, these name changes are confusing is also really good. The problem isn't the bad ones like Rex, but the decent ones like Pyra or Nia, who just don't FIT AT ALL. A 28 year old scottish lady is voicing the tiny loli tsundere catgirl, and the strong independant woman is voicing the yamato nadeshiko? Come the fuck on. And Poppi just can't do moe in english, especially since she's competing against the god tier jap voice. Apparently they're both from Japan too, so who the fuck knows what happened there.

Nia is Welsh.

I got through in about 60 hours, with a bit of grinding around Xord and the third from last boss.

What the heck am I reading.

I didn't say they fit, but the actors can actually string together a sentence without changing accents, or fucking up a sound effect. HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIya

Fucking soyboys.

Just finished the game, there is clearly some convenience problems, like with the map and wayfinding. Also the later chapters that mess with the specials and party was annoying. The disconnect between the party's power in gameplay vs cutscenes was jarring. The final boss was underwhelming, he literally went from 50% health to dead in a single party chain.

Nia's hips were made for breeding, and her mosquito bite breasts made her even better. I like the game overall, but it could have used some refinement. I also hope Nintendo doesn't listen to the whiners and keeps making beautiful anime girls.

Who desinged this garbage?

Praise Xenoboobs

Someone good at designing waifus

I took so many screenshots of Nia.

Fag alert.

If you like anorexic girls then perhaps you're right. Those proportions are pants on head retarded and thats an objective fact.
Thicc fags really are retarded apparently.

Goons are posting now
They cry over their 10 bux
They fear samurai

Nia is one of the best blades in game

She's also a good driver, I used Rex, Nia, and Tora for the whole game

Honestly, “larger than head” is something that can’t be taken seriously.

Go back to fucking Polygon, Ars or whatever blog journo site you came from faggot

wat

They really hate sexy women.

it's a shame these people won't just go away.

i hope that faggot doesnt play the X3 games.

My concern is that Nintendo will start censoring the shit out of their games again. The only thing that keeps me hopeful is that Nintendo is funding Bayonetta 3 despite Bayonetta 2 being attacked by goons. I don't remember if Bayonetta 2 was attacked as harshly as Xenoblade 2 is though.

It's a miracle that this game wasn't censored.

If you didn't lose your shit here, I don't know what to tell you.

I lost my shit as soon as I heard Klaus speak.

I lost it when they showed Klaus/Zanza and Meyneth before Klaus created the Xenoblade 1 world. It was so cool getting the back story of how he did it. It also leaves me with a different impression of Zanza, and really leaves the question, why was he so evil in Xenoblade 1?

It's called killing them.

Yeah, the moment that you see him things click pretty quickly. That, and Malos using the FUCKING monado.

Probably has something to do with him being split in half. It could be as simple as good half/bad half, or something more like when he "got his wish" he was an egotistic dick, whereas when he was left to see what became of Earth he felt regret and wished to atone.

Also can we talk about how the Conduit is totally a Zohar and the madman is going to tie everything together?

Oh, that part about him being so egotistical because he got his wish sounds pretty accurate. If put myself in Zanza's situation in Xenoblade 1 and became a type of god I would bet I would become a massive egotist.

Whats a Zohar?

Go play the other Xeno games.

I played Xenoblade 1, so would I find out in Xenosaga or Xenogears? I'd like to play Xenoblade X but I have no Wii U and my PC can't emulate Wii U games.

Xenosaga

Xenosaga are the games where it's explored most
Xenogears it is mentioned at the end. I would recommend wikireading that if you just want to know what the zohar is
So do the xenoblade games take place after xenosaga where they make it to earth? also who or what is the 3rd aegis supposed to be? or is that a mystery for a later time

I think the conduit/zohar and the "multiple dimensions" line are just there to say that all the xeno* games are connected, even if not directly.
The third aegis is probably Alvis.

Skip Travel out of prison. Doesn't count.

Wew, this is some MMORPG-tier shit.

makes me think if Ontos was Alvis in xenoblade 1 and if Mythra/Pyra can have a monado.

Pyra/Mythra are a monado. Mythra gives Rex foresight, and then Pneuma has the ability to manifest her thoughts as reality.

Fuck they pretty much are one

I'm Welsh and we don't sound like that at all. It's about the equivalent of trying to do an Irish accent by yelling loudly "top of the mornin to you laddy"

Her VA is welsh, so maybe you're not welsh enough.
Also, are these two related? They both have a serious case of the chuunibyou

There are two kinds of testosterone. Too much of A makes you grow a big bushy beard but go bald on your head. Too much of B makes you have a full head of hair, but you can't grow a beard for shit.
Low amounts of both and your hair is thin and your beard is patchy.
Very low amounts of both and you're hairless like an asian or a woman.

High amounts of either or both have the same effect as low amounts. You need that shit to be balanced just right.

On the one hand, it's Dunkey, so you can't really tell whether he's serious or not, but on the other hand, he also unironically believes Uncharted is one of the best game franchises ever.

You North? It's more of a South Wales accent

If I was a girl with larger than average breasts I'd be pretty fucking pissed they are trying to push large chest sizes as problematic.

Its obviously ironic since he likes the game and already has about 80 hours in it

I'm South, and we don't even have that kind of accent. Even friends from Merthyr Tydfil and Abertillery sound nothing like that and they're more "valley" than people I associate with (Cardiff, Swansea, Cwmbran, Pontypool, Newport).

I lived in the llanelli area for three years and it was not not unusual to hear something along the lines of Nia.

I know the VA was on Pobol Y Cwm so that's probably why I associate it with the south.

I found it pretty funny when early on I took a break from the main quest to go to Argentum do a few quests, stayed at the inn and then carried back on with the story where it made me travel back to Argentum and stay at the inn.

None of those were in the trailers, how would they know about them?

If i wanted to get into this series is X worth playing(pirating) despite the localization/censorship issues, or should I just move onto 2 after the first game?

The connections plot wise are vague at best, so you should be fine skipping it. Hell you don't even need to start with 1 since while it's more connected then X it's not enough that you coulden't follow the story.

yeah but you should play X alone for the mechs and exploration

No argument from me there. I love me some exploration, and the Xeno series in general has some of the best mechs in all of vidya but if it's plot he's worried about X is the least connected, so far.

Is it best to keep all poppis tanks or is her second form more suited to attack

What about can grow a beard but nothing insane, and can grow a full head of hair without any problems?

Given that they keep switching around based on what they think you need next in the combo I have found it best to keep a driver as a role. If Tora is tanking a boss and has a ton of aggro on Poppi a, but then switchs to a Poppi that's damage and you switch to tank you need to gain that aggro before Tora hits the floor. So I keep Tora as my tank across Poppis. Also due to the fact if you can suffer Tiger Tiger Poppi if specced out right becomes a total monster, best tank in game. If using self healing the rest of the party can be long dead while Tora refuses to go down.

Is there any way to boost my rare chance? I have 6 remaining to get all of them, I'm rolling on Zeke but he's being a fag. Even two luck related accessories, +Luck +%Luck. do shit even on legendary/rare cores.

Apart from luck items not that I can tell. Even Legendry Cores may not give rares. From what I can tell the higher level you are the higher you luck will be and chances of getting a rare. I don't think they wanted players to get too many rares early on. At higher level I'm just farming named for rare/leg cores. As long as you kill it with a chain attack you should get one most of the time.

That seems to be the case for most Nopon, Tora though seems to be portrayed as the odd one out. All he cares about is caring for his waifu, playing vidya and being awesome. For me he is the best character in the game with Poppi.

Speaking of Tora

Why though?

For fuck's sake, who designed this shitty quest? 99 soul, 99 vocal, 99 looks for final affinity. If that's not enough, I have to see her shitty art whenever she comes back. Why are her feet and legs so badly drawn? They look off as fuck.

dont you get missions for +2 and +3 tokens after collecting a certain amount. Ive just hit 10 tokens for each but I cant find tipitapi in the canteen, what the fuck do I do? I have Ursula equipped and been there every time of the day too.

You still need 99 of each, 10 minutes each part and add to that time to choose blades, pink Ursula quests that take way longer, time you watch cutscenes/fight that can make it take much longer to send her again. I've 9? soul, 99 vocal and 99 looks so it's about to end, finally. Hopefully that NG+ doesn't reset rare blade progress, no way I'm ever doing Ursula again. Concerning Tipitapi, check Bearing your Soul quest (choose in quest list, click ZR IIRC). It'll say what to do. Maybe he needs you to get a higher level of vocal/soul/looks before he bothers showing up.

Jesus fuck. I have 9,11, and 10

He's still in the theater in Uraya for me. I'm not sure if he returns to the canteen or not.

If it's anything like the first game you'll keep pretty much everything.

Are premium cylinders worth buying or should i stick with using gold cylinders? After buying quite a few shops and getting some plus gold earned percentages I find i make about 2-3 times the amount i spent on cylinders from just the gold in the chests themselves then with the money from trading i easily make another 4-5x the money spent. I spend around 100k and make maybe a bit less than 1 million.

Also still no fucking KOS-MOS.

depending on the spot you can get fucking loads of gold and rare items from salvage with premium, also I forget which store but there's one that takes your rare salvage combo for 180k gold

Where are you getting premium cylinders from? All the shops are just selling golds for me.

I must have been an extremely lucky fucker because I got Kos-Mos before I had even left Gormott. She was my Third rare after Boreus and Electra, and she's been my MVP for a vast majority of the game.

speaking of, how the fuck do you unlock her fifth affinity tier? I more or less just entered the World Tree and decided to clear out my quest log before moving on.

That store is in Mor Ardain it, Indol also has some combo sales but i think their most expensive one is like 90k.

I haven't checked all of the stores but Mor Ardain, Gormott and Argentum have them i haven't checked in other spots. My dev levels for them are 5, 5 and 2 respectively. I'm also at the very beginning of chapter 8 so it might be story progress related. They sell for 25k at the maxed dev level and 50k at min.

You are very lucky she is the hardest one to get because she is the only summonable light type in the game, the other light type being Hikari. I only have 6 summonable rare blades and one quest blade to go. I want her so fucking bad it hurts.

This does remind me of a question that's been bugging me for a while.

Are certain Blades locked to specific characters, or can everyone more or less summon anything?

why?

I think the only blades that are locked to a character Rex's late game ability aside are their default blades and Aegaeon who is locked to Morag.

I gave Teni to Morag and she had a she had a heart to heart with what i thought was unique dialogue so I'm not sure if she is locked to her or not as i never attempted to give her crystal to anyone else. If she isn't locked then I wonder if they voiced that heart to heart for all characters depending on who you gave her crystal to.

I also forgot to mention i have about a +18 salvaging team so that might be helping me make quite a bit more as well.

I figured I would test the premiuim cylinders myself, i averaged 50k gold from chests per salvage lowest run i had was 30k and highest was 80k. At least with my salvage level of 18ish it doesn't seem to increase rarity of drops. They do the same exact thing as gold do for me, only difference being they scale up the gold cost and return. I think I'll stick with premium for now.

Hell at this point in the game the money is pretty much useless to me I'm just doing it to raise my dev levels. Aside from Sheba is money used for anything because i already finished her off?

I suppose you can buy the max amounts of the best pouch items to keep using them, but besides that you can use the shekels to buy favourite items of Blades. Like, if blade whatever loves Gay Community Wrestler Picture (Art category), so you just buy it to the max and keep putting it in and removing it from the chart to gain trust. Preferably if you also put other Artsy faggots on the driver, but any item improves trust, even one your blade doesn't like but preferred does way more I think. Note that S rank (after all affinity tasks are done) is not final, there's more after that that only depend on Trust. Nia's Dromarch is on S2 right now I think, and I jewgled and it's up to S+, at which point they get like +50% damage.

Teni? I had to check what the fuck you mean. I gave Herald to Zeke because it made sense and his dad came and they've talked in a voiced way, so yes. I've watched some heart to hearts on jewtube and noticed that apparently every driver has different, voiced responses. Dagas is on Rex for me and he's had Rex talking, a guy there has him on Morag. The options are different too, with Rex having an option to say "what if I don't want to be your driver" while Morag outright tells him to go away. I don't get how blade binding works, everyone in the story acts like it's the most important thing ever and a deep connection with every good guy you encounter loving their blade sometimes even literally, but you can discard ones you've bound with and I never noticed any special care displayed for or by even rare blades unless it's their character gimmick.

I wasn't paying close enough attention premiuim gives you a fuckton of rare items I reckon i gott maybe 1 or 2 orange rares from a gold and like 5-7 from a premium. Also, none of my shops sell the premium ones anymore, not sure why maybe they show up randomly.

I kind of forgot about those i really only used them to farm trust on a few characters, they aren't very expensive though i could probably buy max of all of them and not spend even half of all my money. Hell i heven't even used my pouch expansion kits yet.

I don't care for a lot of the name changes i could see the dragon mech shes uses being named Herald but not qt like her. I'm a bit Impressed that they did voice overs for all of them I didn't expect that.

It's one of those weird gameplay and story clashes in the story the driver has to be killed or the blades core has to be destroyed for their bond to be broken. In the game well you can't have infinite common blades so you have to toss out your shitty one when you run out of space friendship and deep connection be damned. I don't care for it either especially because the blades lose their memory's and don't get to stick around like they should. No spoilers but i really hope the ending has something that either gives the blades mortality or something to get rid of the cycle. I'm not sure if a lot of people share the opinion but as of the ending of chapter 7 I agree with Jin in that blades have the short end of the stick and i don't like it one bit.

I hope in Xenoblade 3 they create a system that makes sense. Like, have only 3 blades for each character, but they all interact in some main story cutscenes, with way more customisation and each can be any weapon and choose from a few elements and designs. Herald could turn more robotic if you wish, or remove the metal shit and start punching faggots with knuckles, Dromarch could become Gormottii-like or whatever. At least they should remove gacha shit, after 110+ hours of the game I should have all the blades or only miss 1-2 with bad luck, but I need 6 to get all. That's shitty.

Premium cylinders randomly appear in shops on a set day, you can cycle the days if you sleep a long rest and check the cylinder shop after. The premium cylinder will then appear in all shops everywhere until you sleep at an inn again.

In the JP version of this scene the outfit is a bikini and its additional function is Party Mode.

For you, user.

Oh god fucking damn it she is the worst thing in the entire game so far for me. I'm sick to death of doing her missions and I haven't even hit level 10 across all three yet, and now I know she needs 99 total.

I'm so fucking done with her.

That is, 10 tokens each I meant.

checked

While i really like the blade system, a lot more than i ever thought i could, I miss the arts bar from XC and X I wouldnt mind them going back to it if this game were to get a sequel then again X was set up for a sequel so if we could get both a continuation of X and this game we could have both of their combat styles. I'm at 141 hours myself and also only have 6 rare blades to go. If they could just patch it to not lower the rare blade rates as more leave the summonable pool that would be great.

Thanks for the info friendo. Also, checked.

When i started playing today, well yesterday up till now i was at 9,11, 10. Here i am 14 hours later and I'm at 13, 20, and 44. It's not too bad just do other shit and once in a while go to the merc tab and send her out again.

Nah, it is pretty damn bad. It's made worst that you have to sit through the Merc screens every 7-10 minutes. If you could power through the send off and awards screens then it wouldn't be as bad (but still pretty damn bad). Ursula's thing is just way too long. It was fine when it was at 10 each since her quest was progressing but now it is stagnant.

Sorry i phrased that poorly it's a terrible quest and I have no idea how it was approved. What i meant was, it is not impossible, it'll take a while but it can get finished in two or three days of casually sending out a merc group.

THEN SHE DECIDES SHE DOESN'T WANT TO SING EVER AGAIN
Fat frozen loli bitch, even gave me II-grade aux cores, and that's 120 hours in the game that I finished that. She doesn't even turn great like Dagas who got tons of improvements to himself after his quest that took me at most an hour to finish, not 100.

I don't believe you, i refuse to believe you. Please be lying.

I think there is her singing in the japanese music track but the free dlc only replaces voices not music track with the japanese variants. You can see in those cutscenes her mouth moving and mouthing words so I'm sure she must have had some lyrics.

post pic

I'm not. I didn't even mention that the concert doesn't just happen after you go back to Tipitapi at Argentum when it tells you to. No, the quest clearly was too short, you have to do exciting stuff such as going to Uraya to talk to her, then you go to Mor Ardain to talk to her again, but she's fucking afraid of singing anyway after 100 hours of lessons. Then you are told to go to Gormott where you have to try switching hours until the catgirl loli from the beginning of the quest appears and you find out she appears there only at night, and then you have to go to Mor Ardain to talk to Ursula again. After that, the aforementioned glorious concert happens. ==5 SECONDS OF THE SAME SHITTY GUITAR TUNE==
I expected a musical tune, at least a few minutes of something. Something like in Mario Odyssey when you do Pauline's "quest" and stay. Nope, clearly lvl2 unrefined aux cores and a glorious shitty accessory are the best reward for a 100 hour quest which you'll likely finish when you're in the postgame unless you're slow as fuck.

There's cutscenes where people's mouths move and they don't talk, like hearts to hearts. Might've been a way to show you that she is singing, but you don't hear it anyway.

fuck off google ursula yourself i don't want to look at her shitty picture ever again, not only is her quest the worst, her artist drew her the worst too

No need to be rude, user. I guess she is kinda cute.

Not really, she has the worst proportions. Electra and Kasandra are cuter, especially Electra. She's worst loli, common gormottian catgirls look better. At least her sidequest got me tons of Trust and easy fulfillment of simple affinity missions, so it wasn't a total loss.

I've been avoiding this thread because I'm too scared of spoilers but FUCK you guys Nanakoori (that's ursula for you heathens) is the best and her side quests are great. Maybe they butchered her in the english translation, I don't know, but regardless fuck you guys

Tell me about Nanakoori. Why does she have the bear?

She's cute but she's not "That loli is God's gift to men i wanna take her to plow town right this instant" she is more of a cute, shy, innocent, nee-chan that you want to protect and once she opens up and you get to know her you start to love her more and it becomes an obsession in which you want to make love to her for the rest of your days.

I well fucking wouldn't.

Why is there no porn of any of the rare blades yet, just the main blades and the drivers. Where the fuck is my electra porn, where's the /ss/ bunnymummy doujin, wheres the loli blade orgy.
Goddamnit its 90% pyra whos so vanilla it hurts

The only thing I might take away from this game is that Hana/Poppi is the best Blade ever.

Thanks user, I needed an aneurysm today.

I feel bad for the guy on the left. From the two or three clips of whatever this dogshit is, he seems like the most reasonable and nonpozzed. He knows more of what he's talking about than the diversity hire bitch and the numale, and he's not constantly virtue signalling about evil, evil boobies and anime tropes.

What do you expect from an MMO?

Best smut blade coming through

Nice picture for ants

Shit bruv, didn't notice because of alcohol.
Have an embed.

I hope to god they patch ursula's quest cause there is no reason why it should take this fucking long to complete it.

She dose a fucking pole dance in her level 4 special it's great.
People complaining about Dhalia properly never touched the game never mind actually rolled her. She is just the one that seems most outrages at first glance and since these people taking everything at face value so they just pick on her.

Just used 10 rare cores on Nia and got nothing. Fun game.

Rare and legendary cores are bullshit. I've gotten only 2 rare blades from rare cores and that was after maybe 160 of them and i have gotten none from legendary. I've used maybe 300-400 common cores and that is where i got most of my blades. I still only have 6 blades left. Vast majority of my summoning was with 600+ luck too.

rng

I hope the Nip who thought up the gacha system goes and fucks himself, it's not fun to watch drivers touch the crystals for 10 seconds as silhouettes of rares appear only to get viking the shitty 2 crown faggot. 130 hours, hundreds of crystals opened, missing 6 fucking blades, that's an outrage. And once I open too much blades, I have to go to the fucking menu to remove them and some of those faggots talk for almost 10 seconds before they're actually gotten rid off. Why can't I just mark blades and then mass-delete those I've chosen? Why can't I remove blades as soon as they're opened?

Shit man, that's some shit luck.
I got 3 uniques in a row with common cores with luck sitting around 400.

This honestly ruins the game. When Zeke joined I wanted him in my team but held back because everyone else had better blades. I've only pulled one rare blade on him and that's a fucking tank one, and I've not seen any overdrive protocols since like, chapter 3. I know you can get them from maxing out and releasing 4* blades but that's still too much effort in itself.
50 hours after having him join and I STILL can't put him on my team because no decent blades on him. He's got over 600 luck at this point and still nothing.

This gachapon system honestly lowers this by a point or two on a scale out of 10 just for restricting your gameplay so much. I've heard they're fixing the drop rates but it's still too fucking low late game.

On an unrelated note, how did the writers fuck up Zeke's character so much? He appears three times outside the party and each time he's shown as a comedic chuuni perfectly in sync with his blade. The moment he joins the party it's like the writers forgot everything they did about him and turn him into generic male party member. Mr Turters is downgraded to a handful of references spread across optional heart to heart events, I don't think you ever see you model again after that first encounter.

I want Tora, and all his ilk to be removed from the game and any future installments. Their appearance, their manner of speaking, and all their mannerisms are stupid as fuck and should not be allowed in my JRPGS

The gacha system is indeed shit. Even though I lucked out on RNG I still hate it so much, especially how long it takes to open a crystal and get rid of the shit afterwards.
Gacha systems are pure cancer and need to be removed.

Nopon are also shit and need to be removed. Anyone who disagrees probably also plays Lalafel in FFXIV and is a pedophile.

Does anyone know which weapon chip gives axe's 50 luck?

I just pulled the last axe common blade with a luck percentage modifier i needed to have a team of 3 axe wielders with 50 luck and a percentage boost so i can have 900 plus luck but i used my last chip and i don't remember which one it was or where i got it.

Maybe because I unplugged it from power but does anybody notice an uptick in loading time in the late game say before the World Tree? I'm trying to figure out why loading time have increased. It has become pretty painful when trying pull blades when it takes 20+ seconds to load a blade in. Previously it was like a second or two.

All this waiting really bring the game down. I play in handheld mode in my bed. I can fall asleep waiting for shit to happen in the menus.

For Morag and Zeke, I had to save up the unique cores for them to make them usable otherwise I would be in gacha hell like you guys.

they are getting smaller and smaller because some autists making lets play in youtube have more influence and actually play and finish games in normal or up.

i remember an article that is praising bayonetta as a strong independent women with sexiness done right.

thank NoE for that.

emulate it or jailbreak a fucking wiiU, user.

what was the name of the guys that translated xenoblade 2? that bitch didnt say the name clearly.

muh dick!

Zeke is indeed the best character of the game. Too bad he is just thrown aside so fast. Even Morag has some presence in a lot of Mos Ardain side quests. Still, he cracks me up, his idle animation is him doing some stretching, but the way he does and knowing the goofball he is just make that funny.
Also, I lucked out on him and Morag, bot have a couple decent rare blades aside from their normal ones, bunnytits is with him actually, which helps having a side of healer on an attacker. My current party is Zeke, Morag and Nia.

Still a bullshit system.

I finally got my first rare from a legendary it was Dagas, only 5 rare blades left to go. I only have two blades left in the light dark pool so hopefully i can get KOS-MOS next.

I have 887 luck it hasn't helped me much. I also hate how they pretty much remove all of Zekes comedic genius, i haven't finished the game yet I'm still at the beginning of chapter 8 trying to wrap up quests.

Kill yourselves Nopon are lovely boys(and girls) and you should be honored to be in their presence.

Turns out i had a lance blade with a higher luck modifier and i had the right chip to get the +50 luck. I believe it was a magnet chip.

They really are jews.

Oi? Nigga I also just began ch8, my party is lvl 58 I think, and no character has that luck. How leveled are you?

Rex, Nia, Tora, and Morag are lvl 70 and Zeke is 75. Zeke is the only one that i use crystals on. Zeke has a common Commet choker for a 30% luck boost, a legendary Gold gear choker for 27 luck, 3 blades that all have +50 luck chips and they have luck mods of 17%, 19%, and 14%. I used all of Zeke's available bonus exp about 20 in game hours ago and got him to lvl 73 i left all the other characters at around lvl 63 but they have all gotten natural experience and leveled quite a bit. I could probably raise them all another 5-10 levels from all the quests I've been finishing up.

It's probably been a good 30-35 in game hours since i stopped advancing chapter 8's plot. I mostly stopped because i wanted to max out Indol before it becomes unavailable, and since then I've been inspired to finish quests, max out all the dev levels, and grind for some items.

Am I retarded? I only just found out you can switch out weapons arts with a fourth one from the art upgrade menu. Jesus the aggro reducing art for rex is a godsend
I was 200 hours in before I discovered this

THINK YOU CAN BAKE ME

I'd like to say, yes but given your severe retardation I'm not sure it would be obvious to you.

I seriously thought the fourth art you can swap was for the special on the right and I never noticed the tiny fucking prompt at the bottom to press x. I bet there was one screen at the very start that mentioned it which is kinda retarded.

Post more Nia.

I wonder (((who))) is behind this post?

What time is it?

You are not alone, user. I don't even remember it being mentioned.

Surely this can't be your first Xenoblade game? Picking your moveset is a staple, granted this game has does a piss poor job at this giving us only 1 choice per weapon it's still something you should have expected especially since it was not only shown in game but it also came up a few times in Nintendo directs and other pre-launch showings.

Begone he who dares to speak ill the of the race that which belongs to Riki the Legendary Heropon!

Ive played through the first game and spinoff but the art switch prompt is hidden way at the fucking bottom

I had the same reaction when the plot seemed to move faster towards the end of the main quest. For anyone who hasn't reached chapter 8, I'm not saying it's the last chapter for certain, but it sure looks like it's one of the last ones.
Anyway, gonna go back to do all the side quests I left unfinished and to try and get some more rare blades.

I looked up a missables list shortly after that post and turns out i already did everything, all 3 quests. Everything aside from those 3 quests move to Lefteria after Indol is unavailable
I started up the story again I'm now in the world tree and got a few cutscenes then i realized i have 99 common crystals so now I'm spending em all.
I got Kora on my second one so i only got 4 rare blades left. 63 cores left, KOS-MOS pls.

Good call. I often forget that some games do that sometimes. Aparently I also did all the quests, need to check later for good measure.

I'm very surprised how few missables there are especially considering how many their were in the original. I actually wish i looked it up sooner because i am very overleveled. Everything is level 54-59, hell i was overleveled for it before i even went on the story hiatus.

Chapter 7 is amazing, removes Pyra/Mythra, doesn't give me any rare blades out of the 15 rare cores and 20 common cores I used to try and replace her, roc doesn't seem to hit hard for me so I'm having to use Kora for damage and finally it removes the blade combo so every fight becomes a massive pain in the ass but then it gives me Nia's thighs so it actually is amazing

Her and Adenine are my favorite waifublades so far.
Adenine also has the most goldly jap VA in the game so far it is music to my fucking ears.

However, for best chocowaif trying to get the next tier of unlocks has been hell
anyone know what the hell "small good deeds are?" they're not quests and they're not mercenary missions, i've got no fucking clue how I got one already.

Anyway do you guys have a favorite non-waifu blade?
Mine would be wulfric this nigga fires a goddamn lazer out of his chest for his level 2 ability

I just benched Rex for Zeke and never looked back. Or at least I would if I could roll KOS-MOS on Zeke, fucking Light element.

Wulfric is my favorite Rare Blade full stop, I'll never get tired of TERMINATION BLAST.

He became one of my favorites when I did his first heart 2 heart and found out he just wants to be loved.

Perun's good deeds are the people with the trophy above their heads. Unfortunately its the same icon as when somebody wants to give you a merc mission. I believe you need her in your party for them to appear, except for the 2 in Indol.

Rex churns out alot more power than zeke lategame but Zeke is just more fun to play

Beginning of Chapter 8 Pyra or Mythra? and does it change anything?

I want to pet Nia

It apparently just changes what you call her green form and is the one you look at in the ending, supposedly in the cutscene viewer you can select either.
I regret picking Hikari even though she is the original and i just like her better Homura just feels like it is the canon thing because of all the things rex does with her and not Hikari, like talking to his parents graves

yeah but you're visiting his parents with both of them and they're both with you at all times

That's true but only because they share the same body. He doesn't even slightly mention Hikari and she would only know because they also share memories. To me it seems like Hikari is just left out of a lot of intimate stuff and i don't like it.

There's a patch in 2-3 days, I wonder if they'll improve the rare Blade drop rate, I'm not opening a single core until then.

What is up with Rex's bullshit epiphany?
Seriously, his encounter with Adam suposedly taught him something new, to shake off his depression for good, but when you find and reunite with Homura, his speech is pretty much a carbon copy of what he has been saying from the begining. "I'm gonna take Homura and Hikari to Elisium!" and I'm like "yeah yeah what else is new?". Suposedly, his change is so dramatic it reversed the damage done to her crystal, but I really didn't feel it was an impactful moment. I'm digging the lore so far, but the storytelling of the game is subpar, gramps knew so much and he and Homura could have cleared half of the lore's mysteries from the beginning, but refrained from doing so because of the metastory entirely.
Anyways, for the amount of lewds in game, the porn has been lacking so far.

I just finished the quest you were right.. I'm so fucking mad, this is easily the worst quest of any video game ever made. Fuck this faggoty-ass nigger, kike, spic shit.

Aegaeon is my favorite male blade, not sure who my favorite female is tho. I love Theory, Teni and Hannas third form, and of course Hikari and Homura are both great. This game has too many great females designs i can't pick one yet.

I'm in chapter 9 now and it seems that Rex is gonna go front Jin and tell him of his epiphany, That aside from just what happened in that section you described it was some bullshit and all i could really gather from it was Rex learned that he had to fully accept/understand/love the Aegis or some shit and only then could fully bring out her power and buy doing so he brings her back. It's some bullshit but hopefully they explain it further in the scenes to come

Agreed but i haven't been actively looking I'm just going on what I've seen on twitter and have been shared in these threads. Hopefully we end up getting a lot and of all the varied waifus. I'm really curious to see how some Adenine porn will come out.

Just got Dhalia, I'd be more excited if i didn't have only two rare blades left to get and the only fucking one i want is KOS-MOS. This fucking game is gonna make her be my last one i fucking know it.
I'm also gonna have to farm for a fuck ton overdrives since I've only been using Zeke to summon because of his high justice rating and he has 8 summonable rares on him with 4 of them being healers, so they're pretty fucking useless. Apparently you can only get overdrives from realesing a maxed out rank 4 common blade and out of all hundreds of rare and legendary cores I've spent I only have one it might just be harder than getting KOS-MOS.

user might be better to save yourself the trouble and just wait for some updates

Can I enjoy the second game without playing the first?

I'll farm 50 legendary cores today and if i don't get her then I'll wait till the update tomorrow and hope they patch it. If not then back to the grind for me because I'm not beating this game without KOS-MOS in my party.

What version of dolphin are you running? I'm on version 5.0 myself and it runs great. Keep in mind when you get to a new area or encounter new monsters it's gonna lag for a bit and once it gets in cache or some shit or runs smooth. Also if you are running the 60fps hack or HD textures it can hit performance pretty hard.

Xenoblade islikefinal fantasy with it's sequels. XB2 hasnothing to do story wise with XB1. Only a few common elements keep them in the same series, like combat, a fuckhuge red sword and jewpons.

Also, what he fuck is wrong with "A difficult decision" side-quest in Uraya. A kid suspects one of the new mercenary recruit killed his parents in the past, then asks you to investigate. You then find out the guy made a mistake sometime ago, got chased by some powerful monsters and inadvertedly brought the monsters to the kid's parents location, he fought the monsters too but ended being the sole survivor. The guy seems to be an ok person, blames himself for his friends deaths. So, during your mission with him you get separated, and when you come back the rest of the group got killed by some monsters that you then have to fight, and this guy was the only survivor of the team again, and is devastated by it.
Then the fucking quest ends right there saying something like "This guy was responsible for the kid's parents death, and the kid will have his revenge". When you go back to the village the kis is like "You won't find him here anymore, he's gone"
What? Has this turned into Near a Tomato ? Quests necessarily having a bad end in spite of good intentions and your best efforts?

On an unrelated note: Anyone else likes to imagine Morag asking Brigitte to fuck her with a strap on just so she can feel more feminine? You know, just a random thought.

yeah, I only played half the first game, and only finished X. Although 2 is closely linked to the first game

You can complete it a little after getting to Mor Ardain.

There's 3 people that have sidequests that 100% amount to "give them something". One is in Gormott's city, they just want money. Second one is in Uraya's main city, a boy fishing wants a Coral Nopon Chess Set. Last one is on the rooftops of Mor Ardain only at night, and they want a Golden Cylinder.

Thankfully her Trust still builds up before this, I had her immediately unlock 3 and 4 once I did this shit.

I FUCKING DID IT I FINALLY GOT KOS-MOS, ON MY 9th AND FINAL LEGENDARY TOO

I was taken aback by that quest i was expecting to either find the guy was innocent or was a dirtbag and then we got neither he is just terribly unfortunate.

I hadn't thought of that specifically but i did imagine some fun stuff going on between them. I hope we can get a lot of art of them together.

Im nearly 100% sure now that the story dlc from the expansion pack will be the story from the perspective of Torna

Nia, I love you too.
First Image
I love you, and all you guys.
Second image

One of the worst things to have happened in the game.
Also
UPDATE 1.1.1 IS OUT

gay as fuuuck.

Why must Xenoblade hate the best girls?

Is there like a maximum amount of rare blades you can have or something? I was getting a rare blade every once and a while up until about when morag joined the party and since then I've probably opened 200 core crystals without finding a new one.

Only one of each kind. As you unveil rares, there are less rares to be pulled and the frequency lowers. If I can leave two pieces of invaluable advice to any user who hasn't started the game yet, here they are:

And Xenohips

Explain? Cuz I have 3 different power axe rare blades so that doesn't seem right.

He means you can only get one of them. So you won't get another Zenobia after the first one unless you release the first one.

To answer your first question people think that the chance to get a rare blade goes down as you get more of them.

More like it's obvious, that's what it is. My first common core after the mandatory common wind blade contained Electra, and I got Dagas/Ursula/Grog soon after, at the beginning of Uraya. Such drop rates are unheard of later on. I spent like 20 legendaries, 40 rares and 50 commons only getting Finch and Agate in return and I still need Newt, Floren, Zenobia, KOS-MOS and probably one more. By the time I'm ever getting them, I'll probably have farmed the lvl 110 squid so many times even the worst non-tank rare blade will have Moon Matter Chimps on themselves.

well shit

Which three heal blades would you say are best to keep on Nia for postgame? Got nearly every blade and currently grinding out their affinity trees but some heals have retarded builds compared to others. Which would you niggers say synergies best with eachother and keeps pumping out heals all battle.
I'm currently pulling more health potions than nia on rex, abusing the crit recharge of Mythra on the topple art, covering the battlefield in about 300 potions

I want to have a litter of fox girl daughters with うか

Muhnado Busta
I hope theres a reason hes using shulk's moveset other than a reference.

The ball weapons are the best for healing, so probably Floren + Dahlia/Boreale. Nia's AI doesn't go for potions most of the time, so that's why having an instant huge heal is important. Ursula/Kora/some knuckles heal 50% of dealt damage on hit so maybe they wouldn't be so bad, but I bet Nia's going to be too stupid to switch to Ursula when your HP goes low to make use of that affinity heal.

dont worry if you've only just reached cliffs of morytha the ending in the next few chapters will be worth it

Thanks, I get quite a few different opinions on Nia builds, mostly though from guys who use Morag instead of Tora. Guess I'll get Dahlia to max affinity like I have Boreas and Floren and I'll be fine

While Nia's Bitball arts have two healing arts a straight up heal and then a potion drop most Bitball users don't have the best battle skills for healing when compared to knuckle blades who only have the one potion dropping art for Nia. Boreas, has only 1 battle skill which heals the party for 60% after defeating an enemy, Dahlia and Vess both have no battle skills for healing, and Floren has 1 which is restore 100% hp when their driver is incapacitated, which is not the greatest since she should never die in the first place if you have a proper tank set up. I believe all healers aside from Adenine have two Specials which drop potions or heal the party for 50% damage dealt.

Therefor with all of that said Nim is the best healer in the game (Nia as a blade aside) , then Ursala and Boreas being 3rd. Keep in mind this is ignoring everything other than the healing that these blades provide. Some of the ones that are not as good at healing are much better at other things.

Nia's AI always goes for potions if you are at low HP or if she is a master healer. There isn't much point for her to get them when your HP is at max or if she is set up with an attacker or tank that muddies her healing ability's.

Me too.

So, after Indol went to war, it's drinks store did not show up in Lefteria as it should. Could this be a bug, or did anyone else experience a delay for this?

I don't quite recall the exact time it let me get access to the shop it was definitely a wee bit further in the story after the game tells you that indol is no longer available the shop may have been available immediately after the message but when i initially looked around in Fonsett i couldn't find the shop when i checked a few hours later i took a closer look and the shop keeper was in between the butcher a veggie seller. It may have been that it was there but blended in too well.

New bread