What game makes you happy to play? Doesn't have to be deep or popular...

What game makes you happy to play? Doesn't have to be deep or popular, just something that makes you smile when you play it?

The fact that 6 years later everyone still enjoys this masterpiece makes me smile!

Farmville.

I can't remember the last time I had fun with vidya

I play games to get my mind off of suicide. That's the only fucking reason I waste any time with them. What kind of fucking faggot is happy? You'd have to know absolutely nothing about the world.

Stalker, starsector, morrowind, some mutiplayer games. Has to immerse me a bit.

I just had a lot of fun with Blood Bowl II. Really well made game. Also roguelikes like Dungeonmans and Tales of Maj'Eyal give me some enjoyment. Sometimes i replay sonic games when i am on hangover after drinking too much, for some reason they are enjoyable exactly during hangover.

Etrian Odyssey games.

SNES and PS1/N64 games. There is something about them y'know. Visiting this site however, makes me angry and depressed.

Rape da hwite wimmin

I'm having fun with Torchlight 2

I'm not really sure anymore. I still play games but I kind of feel like I'm just going through the motions. Same with all my other hobbies.

The blackpill is realism, dipshit.

This, Skyrim never fails to put a smile on my face.

It always fills me with joy just to boot up fallout 4

A lot of RPGs at the start tickle me, especially if i can wreck the shit out of it somehow. Getting devastatingly strong at the start of FF8 gives me a certain amount of joy, and rolling through early Chrono Trigger with new game+ makes me feel like a glorious golden god.

Outside of nostalgia, rebel galaxy is probably the last game that bringed something that resembled happiness, while many games are interesting enough to make the experience enjoyable i find that happiness is closer to joy an emotion feel is more related with nostalgia as an adult.

ftfy

i like marryo and games with cool lolis

Stardew Valley. I know a lot of people hate it raw, but it's the only farming/social sim I've enjoyed playing.

Daggerfall and Morrowind and beta Minecraft. The first two take me back to being significantly younger, the latter takes me back to being slightly young in a particularly comfy period of my life. I can easily immerse myself in these for days and be totally content.

Replaying my favourite PSX games (RE2, SH, MGS) and Stalker makes me happy. I'm also having moderate fun with Mad Max and Elite Dangerous

Hello, JIDF!

It's weird, I barely that many games, I have to really fall in love with the gameplay (the only thing that really matters) to give my time to it.
It's kind of a blessing, every time I pick a new game I know I'll like it, so I rarely I get disappointed.
OG Tomb Raider's, Diablo II, M&B butterband, Trine, FarCry BD, Portal, just off the top of my mind.

Because you didn't give 10 100 bucks to (((based))) jordan peterson so he can solve a cosmo-tier test or talk about primary school-tier mandatory reading book.

Touhou games. Shit takes me back.

Jim pls go

The dungeon exploring in that game was some serious shit. It brought me joy and then perplexity, but the good kind of perplexity, like you've just dumped a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle on a table and you're thinking "I'm going to solve this fucker."

or give a personality test
WEW

-S.T.A.L.K.E.R
-Crysis
-Doom
-Quake
-Half Life
-Super Metroid
-Metal Warriors
-M&B
-Dork Souls
-Tales of Destiny
-Advance Wars
-Super Robot Taisen
-MGR
-Command and Conquer
-Wargame
-Endless Space
-Sins of a Solar Empire
-X3
-JP Operation Genesis
-World in Conflict
-Refractor Engine Battlefield
-Arma
-Castlevania Symphomy of The Night
-Max Payne 2

The four Ratchet PS2 games for nostalgia.

make new vids fag

Daddy issues please fuck off
Go clean your bed (^:
And donate to my patreon.
And while you're at it, try naming exclusively judaic elements of "judeochristianity" without referring to Wyatt mann's cartoon "well of civilization"

Was that supposed to be Jim or Peterson

It adds up

both

You don't belong here no matter how much you try to fit in

to be fair Petersen is making an insane amount of money for what he's doing, easily enough to corrupt a man. I'd definitely keep on my toes if I were a fan of his.

The last game that really made me smile from ear to ear was Typing of the Dead: Overkill. Yeah, it's not that great, and certainly not better than the original - but it's still Typing of the Dead, and it's campy 70's grindhouse with terrible VA. What the fuck is there not to love about it?

Too deep 4 u story spanning half a dozen games- this engages my brain

Cute girls- this engages my penis

Calm down Jim, jeez.

It's never too late to start fleecing retards

Yeah, that's ridiculous hyperbole. AS much as I'd agree that the guy is overrated, that is no reason to shit on good books.

It's not that it's bad, it's just that you should understand Peter Pan by the time you're 14~
not talk about it in supposedly higher education facility.
In high school i tried pointing themes from Plato's "Nation" in "pet me: piggy" illustrated book for toddlers.

Fair enough, I just misunderstood. I thought you were talking about Solshenitzyn and Nietzsche, which I think are authors he talks about more often. I agree that the fact how enthusiastic he can get about shit like Harry Potter is silly. That's why I don't take him all that serious.

suppose i should do a narrated run threw of skymeme

I'm fully aware that Peterson isn't exactly revolutionary, but that only deepens my concern for the fact that he's having revolutionary beneficial impact in the lives of young people. There are millions of people who were just never taught shit by anyone. He also takes nebulous concepts I've always vaguely understood and puts them into concise and actionable statements, which helps in acting on them.

He's probably making too much money for the work he's doing, but I'm not sure he's making too much money for the effect he's having. He's popularizing anti-postmodernism and anti-marxism, and I think it's because he's capable of being a charismatic figurehead in a way our blitzkrieg but faceless internet social campaigns can't.

Simulator games are always really comfy and help me relax, stuff like Cities skylines, rimworld, Stellaris, Rollercoaster Tycoon, etc. Are all enjoyable.

I dunno that ending is one of the darker ones out there.

Shhh

Luigi's Mansion still puts a smile on my face. I've beaten that game more times than I can count and it's still fun. Don't know why, I guess you can say it's a supernatural attraction.

oh i get it. because you wanna fuck a ghost. yeah me too

Subnautica and any real good strategy game, Subnautica really makes me both love and fear the sea, each depth I further sink the light around me growing dimmer the further I go, honestly I be okay if I died in the ocean. It be quick, but peaceful.
Feelsgoodman.jpg

drowning is not quick or peaceful

Katamari series
Too bad about that

Well not drowning, just something like ruining out of air while in a big metal suit as you see the life around swim freely would be nice.

Bonk's revenge.
The first level is really comfy.

Nah, I just really like the game. It reminds me of simpler times when I play it as well as just being a cozy game to unwind with.

That being said, I want to use Lady Bow as a fleshlight.

Same. I don't even know why I come here anymore.
Besides not being slaves to Jewish media, the community here doesn't have much going for it.

Doom always makes me happy no matter what. I can easily spend hours playing it, either the original iwads or whatever cool maps, megawads and mods I can find. Hell, I already feel like booting up Back to Saturn X again because vanilla compatible mods are twice as comfy.

Streets of Rage 2 is another game that will always bring a smile to my face. To me, that's as perfect as a beat em up can get. It's the perfect blend of challenge, where each level gets progressively harder in such a satisfying way, demanding more of your skills that it compels you to get better and better at it, leading to multiple playthroughs in higher difficulties. Not to mention the sound and music are absolutely spot on. The best on the Genesis.

i wonder how hard it would be to start a fleshlight company making "not" game characters

Counter-Strike 1.6.

Are you retarded nigger?
Suffocation is just as bad as drowning.

You still have to go back, pretending to be retarded is no excuse.

Well depends on how you view it really; I've gone moments with out breathing I rather go that way than getting eaten, or some other horrible way. people just use a gun most the time because it's quick and painless, well if you aim it correctly.

Plus at least I would get to focus on things around me, without having watered forced down my throat.

oh okay. thats a good answer too

Newfags not allowed.

How can you not like her, are you actually alive?

Kirby's Epic Yarn is my go-to antidepressant. It is the zenith of comfort. The visuals are literally all made of soft looking fabric, all the music is phenomenal, and it's not difficult enough to make me mad at the gameplay. All the little sound effects of enemies popping or gems being picked up are flawlessly engineered to satisfy you. This game is like a drug.

is it at least as long as other kirby games? when i played yoshis island i was super bummed out about how small it was.

It has a lot of content, there's six worlds and I guess the normal amount of levels per world, for a Kirby game. There's a minimum completion to move on to the next world, and then 2 or 3 optional levels after you beat that world's final boss. It's impossible to die so it's not difficult at all, but you lose gems when you fall or get hit, and there's rewards for finishing levels with X number of gems. Some of them can take a few attempts to finish with max rank.

Hardly anything brings a smile to my face like Battlefront 2.
After a few minutes of crushing rebel scum hearing that line; "The day is ours, gentlemen" just warms something deep in my heart.