Are Nazbols the alt-left movement? If you think about it they are filled Nazis in denial just like the alt-right

Are Nazbols the alt-left movement? If you think about it they are filled Nazis in denial just like the alt-right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgLxYYKjjpo&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But the alt-right aren't nazis in denial, they are just regular neonazis who pretend to be civil.

Is it a requirement for "alt-" movements to be filled with Nazis?

Rebranding is for reactionaries who never have anything new to offer except old shit in new packaging.

You cracked the code.

Nazbols are not leftists though

Will the real left please stand up?

zuo are just jelous cuy u arent N A Z B O L lil fgt

Stranger things have happened.

No. NazBol is a thing that acts as a buffer between Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

NazBol is a meme ideology, not to be taken seriously.

NazBol is pretty based

IMO it would create the strongest state, people and nation ever

Nope, just a regular nazi that honest to god couldn't come up with a decent counterargument to the idea that ultimately the only costs in an economy are labor costs and being the victim of rent-seeking behavior.

A shame, really, because 90% of what Marx writes is utter dreck buttressed by totally baseless conjecture that you "intellectuals" take as the gospel truth for no reason other than the framework of your ideology wouldn't work without it.

we should stop transforming memes into political ideologies

youtube.com/watch?v=tgLxYYKjjpo&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop

T H I R D
P O S I T I O N

If it came down to it I'd become Nazbol in a second to save my race

Then what are Tankies?

this and Pootin shills

the same people

Nazbols are a subset of the alt-left. Alt left is basically any left that is neither SJW or anarchist.

very ironic considering your flag.

What's with these anti-nazbol anime posters all of a sudden?

COUNTELPRO pls go

The alt left is nothing but a scare term used by neocons to go "W-WOAH U THINK THE RIGHT IS BAD WAIT TILL U SEE DA ALT LEFT!!!"

If aut right can refer to 80 different things so can aut left.

Not this shit again