ITT: We post Alunya, because I am require my daily dose of leftism and catgirls, so why not have them in one shot?

ITT: We post Alunya, because I am require my daily dose of leftism and catgirls, so why not have them in one shot?

Kek

Do people other than Maoists wear these? I am curious, as I haven't seen any other leftist groups use them.

It has been how many years since the last time someone drew a good lewd of her?

Yeh Nazbols and autistics.

well I just drew this couple hours ago so, convenient thread

is this an acceptable lewd

How old is Alunya anyway? I sure hope she's older than [arbitrarily state-defined age of consent] because otherwise we'd all be dirty pedos. Holla Forums is a staunchly anti-pedo community, you know.

Because it's fucking sick bruv, you sound like somebody who has sex with their parents

Her age is undefined - her personal maturity is at a point where she can consent without naivety

go away milo

Is there any chubby alunya
because I'm a degenerate
cus if there isn't I'll make some and noone can stop me

Shes in her early 20's…

G U L A G
U
L
A
G

It's scray how Holla Forumsacks just fundamentally don't seem to understand the concept of consent

gulag now

Neat! Where's our Rodina, though?

we need left wing monster girls, not catgirls

Switzerland: Illegalism, Italy: Bordiga, France: Blanquism, liberalism, Austria-Hungary: Nationalism, Pacifism, Germany: Socdem, Parliamentarianism, autocracy, fascism, Luxemburgism, Finland: ???, Russia: Anarchism, Green movement, Mensheviks, Monarchism

along the way, he gains companion monstergirls for Left-communism, Right-communism, and War-communism, that for some contrived reason he has to fuck for them to join him.

Catgrills are monster girls, fam.

Catgirls are demihumans/monster girls you dumb FUCK.

Is this canon?

more rare alunyas please

Well, it was published in the books.

Why don't we just adopt Yazawa Nico wearing DPRK militaria, and call it a fucking day lads…

Bam - Now shes /ourgirl/

These are very cute

On the right.

Ours, not GETchan's. The catgirl one.

I assume he means the catgirl one. Which isn't in that image since the theme there was "Alunya's cast before Catgrill started making the catgirls"

They weren't actually that uncommon in the old days of the movement. Then the nazis apropriated it, and it became kinda awkward. I'm all for taking it back though.