/eso/ Elder Scrolls Online

I'm an mmo addict and I bought ESO last black friday. I've seen a couple posts around of other anons who did the same. How's your journey been so far? The quests are amazing, every npc is voiced and the sneak quests are a nice break from the gather x and kill x quests. Currently rolling a High Elf Magicka Warden, I like the magic DPS with heal skills so I can queue up as a healer and start slamming aoe spells willy nilly.

fuck off

I remember playing it during the beta and it was trash.
What's so good about it, fellow french?

Try playing a real game

>(((ESO)))
>(((Bethesda)))
>(((MMO)))
>(((11 MB GIF)))

TRASH

I play for escapist reasons. I like to get drunk and high and imagine myself there. The first person combat helps immensely and there's a fuck ton of voiced dialogue quests. IMO best MMO is the biggest explorable world.

I'm tired of chinese cartoons

Truly, you must be shitposting.

Cancer.

WoW is bad enough. We don't need this here.

ESO has managed to fail at designing reasonable looking gear, and at designing fantastical gear that stimulates the imagination. All that equipment in the screenshots just falls into the sad, sad purgatory of bland stupidity.

Somebody help me. Turned on my game and my character's head was huge. Vanilla no mods Installed.

WHAT can I do?

I thought the Bethesda marketing hires stopped coming here. Between the constant emails and seeing them back here they must be desperate for players.

Do they still have that quest where an argonian is dying of poison?

Ya, I just LOVE playing classic characters such as. Turtle Boy and Gimp Cat.

GREAT GAME OP

BUT CAN U PLAY A STEALTH ARCHER???

You actually can't because its an mmo. Stealth archers always get detected and instantly aimed at.

Hey faggit, i also did the same and i'm rolling a thunderlord high elf.
What level are you at?

Yes. The argonian states later it was all a ruse.

isn't that the mmo where you have to buy the game then buy the subscription then buy a double secret subscription gold membership on top of it? No thanks, todd

buying the game gets you the vanilla content, which is a lot. a subscription gives you access to all dlc besides morrowind expansion, but that's ok because the Morrowind expansion and the class in it is lame.

Achualllllly, I heard Stamina Bow builds are all the wild in PVP. It caused everyone to go to Heavy Armor for survivalbility.

I'm at lvl 18. You in varrdenfell?

Why not just play skyrim online for free.

I fucking love the quests. Currently doing one where an Argonian slave manipulates the people around her to rise in rank in the Dark elves society. I can't wait to go to the Aldmeri Dominion to see how the High Elves do it up.

>>>/out/ you battered wife

Trips

Ok lads, dubs or roll thread?

such a waste :'(

I can't wait to get off work and craft some runes

Todd thread it is

The avaliable skills and moves can be almost infinitely comboed. I had a great time doing a 2 hander storm wizard. The extra form was like going super sayian, but the meat and potatoes came from being able to use a charge leap move that does a little self healing, pop aoe cc, blink out rinse repeat as needed. Stormmode did some stupid shit too like a self aoe buff that escalated and some other neat things I can't remember. So you can beat the living crap out of stun locked people while a conjured thunder storm blasts them and your storm mode does extra aoe, you can get in and out of CQC at will and doing so heals you, along with some other warrior 2 hander moves. You got the wizards ki blast form that makes magic free. So you think that's OP as fuck right?

WRONG FAGGOT

there is only one single class and skill set that rules the pvp and that's dragon night vampire. get used to it.

Wow, you sure do know a lot about my game user.

Are you liking it?

Question, how did they treat the Morrowind in that ESO Expansion? this is extremely fucking important.

Build to Zerg. 1vX is for autists

How do I werewolf?

Ppft, I'm level 50 with 140 champion levels.
I'm screwing around in grathwood ATM but I can do whatever

Idk, i play it because it feels comfy for a few hours. I don't give a shit.

You should just play Morrowind if you want immersion in TES.

>everyone forgets that Bethesda has nothing to do with this and it's instead a gay new studio (((Zenimax))) cooked up specifically for this
>they probably forgot about Colonel "This is the real lore" Sanders

I'd rather pry open the nail I cracked trying to clip with 2 knives than have you here for another second.
And by here I mean this planet and its orbiting moon.

It's between colonel sanders and "I love ntr and blacked.com" kirkbride. It's not like there are a whole lot of good options.

Why the fuck is this a gif?

Goddamnit.

Well, let me tell you. It was snorefest all 10 hours I wasted on that shit.
And it's GIBMONEY GOY up the ass.
It's 999x more jewish than any FREE korean MMO i've ever seen. There is pretty much no legit way to obtain mount for example. A lot of free MMOs just require you to complete quest - you only need to pay for elite mounts.
Shill 101 - don't be too obvious
lol there is literally 90% of quests are kill shit/gather shit, gather are more common though. And you will HATE it because inventory is fucking TINY.

Otherwise it's a literally clone of any korean MMO just without pretty dolls running around - everyone looks like Steve Buschemi here regardless of sex, race and char settings.
Everything about that crap is cringeworthy - combat, graphics, design, va, writing - you name it. It looks worse than a Morrowind and it's like 150Gb for some reason.

Is the PvP shit?

Post rare Todds

Better formatting. Or at least that's what anons who use static gifs tell me.

I got mine with purchase of morrowind so you're probably right
That's the genre, the trick is making it worth while with a good quest plot, which I honestly feel ESO did the best on. 60 Items not including stacks is a lot, compare with wow's 10 item bag then you're looting 2-4 slot bags at >5%
I don't like looking like a nip anyways, I like the rugged/unfashionable setting of Elder Scrolls.
Honestly it was a selling factor for me. I like having a lot of content in a game, especially if it's an open world/sandbox.

I don't think there's a single reason to use .gif over .png for a static image.
Here's a version I made a while ago that's a PNG without the awful dithering. It's also under 1/11 the filesize of the .gif.

your kind are getting gassed first

Bloody hell this is pathetic.