Where did this thread go ?

where did this thread go ?

It got too political so I took care of it.

How do you expect people talk about Civ without getting political?

Whoa

Its a thread about the shitty leader decisions how could it not be political?

post with capcode so we can confirm you're retarded

Take care of your own life before you start doing retarded shit no one asked for.

What's going on big guy?
take care of your own life, there are many boards dedicated to it!
I'd strongly advise >>>/suicide/

I can't access the part where it says whether that guy is a volunteer/BO or not.

It was too high quality for Holla Forums, so I deleted it out of pure spite.

freeze spechezz sunchaz, do you eat it?

it doesn't matter if this ishim,what matters is who this is.Nobody cared jew i was until i ate the cakes

You're lying, I deleted the thread due to unhealthy levels of fatty content.

No, it was me who deleted the thread

You sound like a fatty, go hit the gym or I'll ban you lardass.

how did you know?

No, it was I who deleted the thread.

We hotpockets have access to all your personal data and we forward it all to Mossad.

OP of that thread here.
I figured it got derailed by art talk.
You're a homo.

OP was a lying shit spreading misinformation. It was clickbait. Good riddance.

digits confirm

Why do I even bother with this place anymore?

This thread is even more off topic than the last one. Further proof mark needs to stop shitting in our sink.

lol it was me Holla Forums who deleted ur shitty thread tyrone and muhammad got too uncomfortable so i had to delete it so i could suck their cocks
Ur welcom Holla Forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People have told Mark time and again to stop deleting threads out of hand but his inbred jewbrain doesn't learn.

OP was claiming it was a different person than the person the character was based on. The caricature was accurate, it was not made uglier on purpose it was just based off an ugly fat lady.

He should delete more threads tbh famalam
Starting with this one

I deleted it for hate speech & misogyny, get a life nerds ;P

The SHUT IT DOWN instinct is too deeply ingrained in his jewish dna.

He should delete you already tbqh femalamabakafampai.

I posted multiple pictures of Wilhelmina. You are objectively wrong and a nigger for not reading the thread.

You nu/pol/ niggers are truly the worst of the worst.

Jesus fuck we are turning into cuckchan.

This whole thread is cancer

That's not like the Wilhelmina in Civilization either.

That is her in her 60s, which the model in Civ6 is clearly not based on.

NO THREAD FOR YOU, YOU DUM GOY

Hey check out this hot civ leader

it's a caricature,all the leaders are

Reminder that lying and misinformation will never be a better strategy than the truth.

It's not like it's the first time Firaxis gets the wrong leader to be represented either, wasn't the swedish one in Civ V a completely unrelated king to Gustav or some shit?

You're a caricature of a nigger.

Your life is a caricature.

Theres no such thing a nu/pol/ you retaded lefty

Go back to sucking cock

I hope someone delete your shitty bot infested tranny board soon

This thread got too political for me, delete it.

It's fucking Civilization. I'm heavily against overtly political threads and even I'd make an exception for some politics in Civ threads, because the whole fucking game is politics.

Thanks

Its funny how much worse its gotten with imkikefy.
Its nowhere near as bad as cuck/pol/ but its barreling downward at an astonishing rate and it won't be long before it is. Not to mention its compromised as all fuck

Kill yourself, kike.

In all seriousness though, my basic argument in that thread was that, if you're making a game about important civilizations throughout history, you should strive to represent them in a positive light. The same goes for leaders. Wilhelmina had a pretty long reign, they could have chosen a younger version of her but didn't. On purpose. I also posted the dev team for Civ6 and lo and behold it's full of niggers and dangerhairs. The conclusion that they are trying to a) shoehorn wimminz into the game and b) represent whites badly is a given.

. . . . .That's not a girl is it?

Nice fake posts lefty

How many VPNs you had to use to make this shitty propoganda

Kek blessed me with dubdubs

Fuck off

Nobody who isn't a cuck will deny that the dev team behind Civ6 is lefty scum, but you were a faggot when you tried to pretend the dutch lady was never fat and old and that the Civ6 artists concocted a fictional image of her. You fucked up and you're using the same tactics as the commie shills, which backfired.

How dense are you? I mean, really?
The model looks like she is supposed to be around 30. She was not ugly and fat when she was 30. Therefore, the devs are idiots.

Here's the thing:
Civ 6 Wilhemina is fat, but she's not old.

That's the huge thing about it.

They are making her middle age, fat and ugly, when she's only fat and ugly when she's old.

It's an intentional move to make her look bad.

If anything, you're the retarded leftist falseflag.

I wouldn't necessarily say a "positive" light. With some wiggle room for the sake of variety or entertainment, it should be as close to accurate as reasonable. I wouldn't want them portraying Stalin and Hitler as being "positive" in any way that isn't incredibly militaristic and megalomaniacal, for instance, because it would completely detract from their characters. Trying to portray everybody "positively" waters down their characters.
The woman being fat is fine, though, because that's literally how she looked during the World Wars, which were the most important years of her reign.

Being nu/pol/ is LARPing as epic anti-semitic nazis whilst worshipping the most pro-israel and pro-jew president in a long time, either rationalizing it as 4D chess or suppressing the memory of every step he takes in support of Israel and blatantly against their dogma.

There is a problem when real life picture isn't as ugly as the fucking cartoon.

Typical leftykike trying to shift the narrative

Your far better off being a cock sleeve for Jamal

They had no problem with picking leaders that never even had important parts of their reign though. As I mentioned in the old thread, what did Catherine de Medici - A FOREIGN NOBLE - do for France?

Kill yourself goon and take mark with you

How do you explain her being a nigger?

what did he mean by this?

That has nothing to do with OP trying to deceive anons. Crying wolf when there is no wolf is detrimental to your political side, always.

Countries that allowed themselves to be ruled by women were first to introduce feminist ideas one way or another.

Do you even understand what the term deception is?

brown washing

This thread is shit

She was fat in her 30s. There are just far more images of her in her 20s and teens, and then when she was old (because of the World Wars). She was 30 in 1920. Here's her in her late 30s.

They did make her look pretty terrible. The Civ art style has gotten really shitty.

I'd never defend later Civ games, but are you seriously arguing for less variety? More leaders is better. Civ isn't supposed to accurately and fully tell history how it happened. It's a history video game. Taking an unimportant noble and unimportant monarch and turning them into a powerhouse is part of the fun.

Wouldn't that be muddying?

Even if that was the dev's intention, why then mix important leaders randomly with unknown nobodies? They fucked up with the Korean leader and they fucked up with Wilhelmina. Regardless of her looks, she hardly did anything important during her reign. Which leads me to assume that they just chose her because of muh female representation.

Reference image

Why can't people understand this 3 basic rules, always fail at them too:

1. Political discussion is forbidden on Holla Forums
2. Calling anime a trash or using the word "weeb" is forbidden on Holla Forums
3. Criticizing japanese visual novels for not being games is forbidden on Holla Forums
4. Monster girls are not furries.

Simple rules, easy to remember, easy to follow.

she looks like a young Jeremy Clarkson

I just noticed the bite-mark on the dog.

Is this the LOL thread?

We could be having this slapfight in the old thread if a certain somebody hadn't deleted it, you know.

If it's so bad then bumplock it and leave it alone, jeez.

LOL

weebs are as bad as heebs tbh