Obscure PSX games

obscure PSX games

This is from the guy who created LSD, Osamu Sato. It's probably a great game but sure as hell never getting translated.

I swear to god I thought this said "Chad Naked"

This is a party game with an anime art style

there is more? cool.

Here's a playthrough with the bad ending. He also made two PC games, an artbook and some iOS app.

Best racing series ever

holy shit

Choro Q 3 is fucking great and there's this as well.

This shit kept me occupied for ages, I remember finding it just tough enough to be challenging without getting tired of it when I was younger.

I haven't played the boat one, but I's burned the car games to the ground. Great games to spend many afternoons.

Can anyone remember the name of that game that was sort of like Deadly Premonition but 2d, I think, and involved government conspiracies? I don't remember much of it other than it was Japan only.

Was it that one where your characters were stuck in some snowy mountains or something like that?

I remember snow, yes, but not much else. I only fucked around with it years before the translation patch came out.

I don't know if you can call any Psygnosis game obscure.

Yeah I mean, there's even a huge Wipeout mural in Liverpool.

I saw the arcade version of this at a convention and it was really fun. Thank you for reminding me what it was called.

Fuck off.

It's overkill

this is a PAL only release which had a north american release planned but was ultimately cancelled due to the nearing launch of the PS2. I only heard of it recently but I think you'll all be pleasantly surprised by the fast paced shooting game play and the really gorgeous effects and high end 5th gen visuals.

Please take a look and share what you think. Proper game play starts at the 5:15 mark. The game is called Terracon.

the people who called it PSX were nerds, everyone just called it playstation.

in germany, we say 'Playsi'

well I've never heard of it

Butthurt much?

You are completely and totally incorrect.

not even nerds, it was a 90s marketing meme to add X to everything to make it seem cooler.
So while it was a thing, it really shouldn't have been.

Where's the gameplay?

Friendly fire, the only butthurts are the Millenials who didn't know we called PS1 as PSX

I totally misread your post, my bad.

Is this still obscure, or has it successfully been shilled as Mario Kart for Playstation?

Boy I sure love PSX.

I don't know much about the Monster Rancher games, but I got this game for free and I really enjoyed it.

did you watch a video about this today?

No.

You found out about it from this guy, didn't you?

What's next?
Mr Domino?

Sorry just wondering. I watched a tear down of the DESR-5700 psx that was uploaded today thought you might have just seen it too.

No, I played it on a demo disc.

not that obscure but great

Everyday until someone remembers it.
it's the better of the two versions.

How about Gamera 2000 aka Panzer Dragoon: Turtle Edition

Because of the shitty localization or the missing backgrounds?

pretty interesting mix of trying to be dark and compelling, with goofy visuals and voice acting. Looks good.

The only PSX game I remember that was like Deadly Premonition is Mizzurna Falls, but it's not 2D.

In france we say 'le omelette hon hon'.

yep, PSX was always pic 1. the first time i ever saw anyone call it the ps1 was the release of pic 2 officially called "psOne" but afterwards shortened to "ps1" which eventually people started to describe both consoles.

especially since it was announced that the new playstation was going to be called the playstation 2.

For some reason this reminds me of that one MMO..
I think it was called Ace Online

this looks fun

How known was Tobal no1 in the States?
I'm sure it had some following considering it had Toriyama's art in it.
Back then though I didn't really know anyone else who had it besides me.

It was Squaresoft so it's more known than you think. A lot of people played it, but it never really got popular because it's just not that great (mind you, not the worst game, but it was coming out at a time when there were amazing games dropping constantly, also fighting games were on a slow decline at this point).

Kind of a shame. From what I remember it had a bretty gud single player mode. Unless that labyrinth I am thinking of was in the second game

It was sorta big because it came with a FF7 demo and is now a pretty expensive collectors item because of that.

Tobal 2 had some of if not the highest poly-count character models out of any PSX game, it even featured facial animations, with modeled tongues and eyes.

can't wait until Fat Kimmie gives you southgooks some overkills

Landmaker is one of my favorite puzzle games actually. I'm more familiar with the arcade version though.

Even though it's made by konami i never see people talking about it.
Kinda crazy dungeon crawler, but it was cozy as fuck.

I love Azure Dreams. Too bad they screwed up the localization so badly, but there's still fun to be had in the town sections, plus the mystery dungeon part is still really solid.

I do wish some parts of it were made more obvious without reading a guide in advance, though, like how gold sword and diamond shield are the only acceptable late-game weapons and you should have been powering them up the entire time.

My good friend we all loved your digits, and to your inquiry yes I have played obscure psx games
However, this response entails another, asking exactly what a PSX is? Is it a playstation xbox? I will proceed with this post under that assumption.
In the beginning, the world was dark becaause there was only niggers, and then god said 'let there be white' and they slew the Afikaans, I too was a part of this excursion. I had fifteen swords tied around my throat so nobody could cut me without a mild laceration, I was made of 90% Greek fire, and fire fire the rest, basically I was literally a bomb. I conquered Constantinoble because those cunts woulnd't give me some boats, and in short, I have a lineage that has conquered 90% of the world. not only have I executed Blackius Manuel, but I've also impregnated the entirety of Japan. You're probably thiknin to yourself, hmm, I wonder why all of the animes on animes are white, and I am the answer, to Japans greatest secret they never watned you to know. That's right, Japan is mostly white, that's why all of the femalte natives there love that white man penis. I hope to come home to you soon my dear Teriyaki, and engage in intercourse
faithfully yours
-FUCK YOU~

u rite