Warframe

is dying.

Last chance to get that sweet sweet Saryn Prime Booty.

Other urls found in this thread:

warframe.com/tennobaum
warframe.com/news/devstream-101
forums.warframe.com/topic/450260-what-happens-to-affinity-you-gain-on-level-30-framesweapons/
hooktube.com/watch?v=r0EISPBzhHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My first prime, and one of the worst frames.

Hey guys, what's going on he-
nevermind

Was this the intended answer to the power creep game had for years, or it's just broken and they will nerf it like everything else?
With enough kuva and trade channel shenanigans you can turn shittiest of weapons into doomsday devices.
With this no weapons can be "outdated" anymore, unless it doesn't have riven at all.

Do we have a clan? I'm so lonely

We have a bunch actually.
Because this game just can't have non-convoluted systems for the simplest of things.

A bunch? Why? The game can't let clans have massive amounts of members is it?

Hope you fags don't mind, but I need some perspective.
>to be fair, they've taken to calling me a mastery whore and that I should be thankful that they let me get powerleveled despite being maybe two frames and four weapons so I've taken to rubbing my successes in their faces
My question is this are my friends just faggots and I should find new people to play with or should I just refrain from telling them my latest exploits?

Because having huge clan with a lot of members exponentially increase prices for clan-related shit like base building, gear researching and so on.
It's cheaper to have a few smaller clans combined into one alliance that help each other.

Your story is an average warframe experience.
Every time with everyone.
The only answer is not to take game too seriously regardless of what stage you're at.
Both you and your buddies take this canadian grindan about magic space children way too seriously.

How often are you telling them of your latest exploits? Some people like me have absolutely shit luck and it gets annoying when people keep rubbing things on their face.

So any clans that fun to play with? I live in Asia and I almost always have to play with Ausfags

I aint clan manager or anything, just an autistic wageslave.
Maybe some of our mods can pick you up itt.

Everyone knows the best part of Saryn is the tits

That's another example of taking this shit too seriously.

What are these space babbies of which you speak. I haven't been playing since 2014…

If you can't invest in the non-gameplay parts or the gameplay parts, then why play the game at all?

The big reveal was that warframes themselves are just mindless cyborgs remotelly controlled by magic children.
You play as one such children, this also explains how you can have all these different frames.

I kinda went into this game knowing that the devs were particularly no fun allowed. I also read the Warframe threads a couple of times before I made the dive so I had an idea of what the fuck I was doing. Seriously, the plot's just badly written bullshit, I like pretending I'm a spess ninja.

Pretty much whenever it happens. Typically I'm already chatting with them and all of a sudden I start getting giddy and giggling and shit.

Then I guess your friends are just butthurt

Well shit that's a bomb that just got dropped on me.

It's fun to chop grineer to pieces while your scarf flabs around.
Some people find fishing or flying through space in free 360 fun, but I don't like it.

In later updates you can now play as a kid and some enemies can only be killed by kids.
Game is slowly shifting from frames to kids in terms of gameplay focus.

Which is this? The archwing mission I did doesn't allow you to roll even.

Was archwing a thing in 2014?
Either way they overhauled it once or twice since introduction so now you have two separate control modes for it, one of which being free 3D movement, whatever it is called, like descent game.
It's still shit.

No, I played the intro mission a few days ago. The one where you had to dodge a laser. How do you enable the 3d movement?

Fuck around controls menu or something, should I remember?

I wouldn't go that far. SpecialNeedsSpaceKids are being more fleshed out, but the core of the game is still on the frames and that won't likelly change. I'd rather have movesets that briefly switch between frames and kids though.

There was a brief period of time when full 360 movement was experimentes in archwing missions, that was almos a year ago I think. I also disliked it, but only because they allowed you to turn upside down completely, but your minimap remained the same, making navigation very confusing to me.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. In the control options menu, at the bottom, there might still be a switch to the 360 movement.

I got Warframe story.

I wish I had someone powerlevel me….

DE has a dedicated division that seeks out and remove power level spots.
You can't level up too fast goyim.

The powerleveling wasn't because of the spot giving disproportionate affinity. They were getting affinity and items at an accelerated rate than they would've normally. I.e they were basic WASD'ing through missions without bullet jumps with their starter weapons.

Ultimately, just by getting them a large amount of junk with little effort, and later them getting a small amount of junk with a lot of effort was enough to disrupt the feedback loop grind games depend on players getting into.

Powerlevel THIS!
*unzips dick*

I only take warframe dick for your information

I better see some results.

Great trips for somebody who sounds like a giant jew.

Dragon Dildo No.5

Btw, how do you get rid of this smoky shit going on the left arm. It's annoying. I search the options and haven't found anything.

You can't since it's part of Ash's model. Like those ugly tentacle things that come out of Nekros Prime's palms. Unless there's a specific tennogen skin that doesn't have that effect.

Either make it black or shekel out for skin goy.

God damn.

Speaking of Ash, it's my warframe from 2014. It got nerfed to hell compared to what I remembered, what are good frames to use now?

Ash is still top tier, unless you thought his 4 was good to begin with.

Isn't Ash just a worse Loki?

Loki is a meme frame.
Ash can actually survive and kill high level shit.

I think the some is part of his moveset. So, if you buy another frame's moveset that doesn't include smoke, you're good. I think Excalibur and Nix have smoke too, but I can't think of any other that does it. I personally like Oberon's moveset and use it in most my male frames.

Focus and lenses were a mistake

3 fucking times

Took them forever, but at least now that's somewhat fixed by adding lenses to Plains of Eidolon drops.

Just buy a couple.
What are you poor?

Oi vey.

I only have one plat mister Shekelstein, I guess I should try and go to the plains, fuck the plains though

Take an example from
I started using market a couple of days ago and turns out a lot of my old shit can be sold.
Not as good as three maiming strikes but hey, I can afford capes and shit now.

What's he still good for then? I remember using his 4 to farm mods back then and he was pretty alright. What other frames are good for farming then?

You mean his idle stance? Hm

What's wrong with the plains? I like fishing.

There's a market??

Shalom brother.

Dumb goy

Pleasing apparel is an important part of a successful merchant. What else I'm supposed to spend plat on?

High armor and health make him good for tanky life strike melee builds that aren't afraid of nullies unlike rhino/atlas/chroma.
His shuriken augment destroys high level heavies.
His invisibility augment is good for rescue missions.
His teleport is good for opening some bosses and sub-bosses for finishers.
His 4 was never good against anything over 60 level. Now you can at least dose it and not get stuck on some ancient.
If you're using anything other than Nekros for farming, you aren't farming. Maybe hydroid, but he's shit overall and need to waste a slot for farming.
If you want to farm, you Nekros.

Oyyy.

Good shit. Thank's m8.
What makes Negros good for farming?

Most interesting friend. Thank you for the fine discussion.

Hello uh.. what was that furfag's name? The one who tries to raid Holla Forums constantly?

He has dedicated ability that makes corpses roll for their natural drops one more time.
Basically you get double 1.5 more drops.
Was it always +50%? I think they nerfed it.

Damn, thats good shit. Is Negros good for anything else?

He looks cool.

how the fuck do I sell rivens nobody wants these fucking things.

You either sell good rivens or sell them for dirt cheap.
Actually never mind, you just sell good rivens.

PSO2 is the better game.

Nah

Any clans near asia recruiting?

It would be nice if you could queue multiple missions back to back. Returning to ship every time really takes out the rhythm. There are many times where I would have continued for hours if the return to ship didn't suck me out of my gameplay zone.

You know what, I can see some actual use for nekro guy.

Ember set is selling for a ridiculous amount. Whats up with that.

Bui

Unvault soon?

It was originally vaulted in mid-2015 and has after that been available once in Dec 6 2016 - Jan 3 2017. Lack of supply does that to anything with demand. Prices for the other vaulted frames are in the same range.

Because it gets an extra roll for every body part, if you've got a weapon that reliably dismembers then it winds up being more than double.

The rest of his abilities exist primarily to grief teammates.

Will it be unvaulted anytime soon?

How does its other abilities grief others?

Nekros' 1 is useless without the augment, his 2 makes all the enemies run away, which sounds good in theory but just makes it annoying to chase after them if you're farming which you will be with nekros, and his 4 is a good ability but gives you eye cancer regardless of energy color and can clash with a lot abilities like Oberon's renewal.

warframe.com/tennobaum
p-pls give me shit

Give me some too.

Sounds like a good frame for me.

The rest of his kit is counterproductive when you want to kill things fast.

Nekros 1 also has the ability to make enemies fly away for some reason, pretty useless but entertaining

Sound pretty good if I want to mess with others.

Also, what's a good dagger to use? Planning on using covert lethality.

literally any. Either go for the cheapest, or get rakta because it has a neat but useless passive.

I will never understand these. Are they supposed to incentivize people to buy plat and other shit with real money to gift their friends in-game?
Because if not, why have this whole gift-giving charade and not just donate to a charity directly?

Like what?

yeah, like i said, primarily for griefing.
desecrate is still one of the top 3 abilities in the game though, so he's still a good frame.

if you want to unironically fight with a dagger, use a zaw, they'll do well over double the damage of the others.
if you're just proccing covert lethality, then it doesn't matter and karyst is clearly the most fashionable choice.

Frost and Ember are confirmed to be unvaulted for a time soon. The third frame that gets unvaulted is unknown but expected to be Loki. Unvaulted items have been available for ~1 month each time so far.

Nekros can be a real one man army if you build him right. My nekros can farm, tank, and hold objectives.

Those two already got unvaulted about a year ago. Rhino and Mag about 6 months ago.
If there's going to be another unvaulting soon it's going to be for Primes that haven't been unvaulted yet.

warframe.com/news/devstream-101
See "Other Schedule Tidbits". We can probably expect Mag, Rhino & ???(probably Nyx) in the summer unvaulting.

They were the most recent weren't they?

Yes, and a year before that it was just Mag. A year ago it was Frost+Ember, a year ago from that just Frost. From the looks of it the pattern is two expanding lineups, one for summer and one for winter:
Frost / Frost & Ember / Frost, Ember & ???
Mag / Mag & Rhino / Mag, Rhino & ???

Yes, they were.

That's extremely retarded.

name a non-retarded way to open something as retarded as vaults.
protip: you can't

People always post lewd images of the frames, but there's something better than fugs: hugs.

I wasn't even paying attention to who he was hugging

What space babies there are no space babies you are mistaken they don't exist and you would do well to refrain from posting such lies here.

but it's cute

The potatoes exist though. And you even have to level these cunts up too now.

just started playing. This bard bitch might be my waifu. Might buy her.

How good is she?

Do not peddle such falsehoods here.

There is no frame in the game worth buying, just grind her out normally. Also she's stronk as fuck but also annoying and boring.

The Nezha community.

>but it's cute
That's true

It's Volt, not Nezha.

Breddy gud, but don't fucking buy frames or weapons you faggot. You're gonna wish you spent the money on slots real fucking fast.

Don't do that, grind prime parts and sell those for plat.

the future of gaming is now

easily one of the best frames. maybe youre just trash and have no idea how to build her. every single one of her abilities is extremely useful and shes really good for defenses and any close quarters area, but still viable on the plains.

rivens were put in to give old weapons and under powered weapons end-game viability.

the strength of this game is the freedom to approach "problems" any way you want.

this guy is a retard. the first youtube comment has more insight.

watch the enemy movement
and the minimap
also the life support ui

is there a short summary on why this guy can't figure out how to wipe the whole map by throwing a single spore out then spamming with concealed explosives/thunderbolt/etc?

he mods for power and duration, then tests it against a single enemy using spore/molt/miasma.
he's a retard.

are you just standing in a chokepoint stealing life support? It looks like Ivara's prowl ability

do you not see the language changing on the life support text? Or the enemies teleporting around and sliding through walls and off the map?

Oh that? That shit happens to me too for some reason
maybe that's just a shitty connection

dumb frog poster

Man, I hope the Mirage rework fixes her ultimate.

Who nikana grind before they vault the relics tomorrow?

I thought her rework already happened.

I finished my grind
never again
till the next vaulting

Already have mine from plains bounty update making Axi N4 easy to amass. Hopefully a relic with Mirage part(s) takes its place.

better for me to start wworking on it RIGHT NOW then.

DO I LOOK LIKE I AM MADE OF THE STUFF?

I hope you enjoy doing excavation missions for the next week.

Feels good to have all prime frames except exca cant wait for mirage, she's my favourite one

Nígger you get like 2k for each excavation if your team isnt full of retards

What is even the point?

I recognise that cartoon. That came from true Korea.

I almost want to watch it. Because of pic related. I'm glad America is represented by the sexy fox.

I tried to watch it once but I had trouble finding a good English sub.

You're stretching things.
It's nowhere near legit griefing Limbo could do.

Atlas prime when?

the void relics would drop from nightmare jordas golem

Nigger don't even joke about that.

see, but everybody expects limbo players to be niggers. when the mission starts they've already hardened their hearts.

the only time i've legitimately afked in disgust was on crashed ship defense with a nekros unironically using his full kit. though he did have help causing eye cancer and hiding monsters from a non-4 titania and a tornado zephyr.
man, that run still annoys me; fuck all those abilities, especially on defense.

Have Saryn Prime been vaulted already?

To all you niggers saying saryn is good, post your build.

So, Im gonna get that bard bitch i want to dick.

Any frames for a guy who likes sword play and a rifle beyond the basic build? I want to speed stealth backstab niggas and shoot them up on the way out.

Look at the frame descriptions, they hardly lie. Maybe loki or ash for you.

Ash is the frame for you then.

What kind of eye-cancer do you even refer to?
Red nullies is the only thing I can think of and even then I find it kinda cool.

Neon purple nullies, the particle effects from terrify, and confusing nekros summons for regular enemies.

thanks

>he doesn't know that the current cost is half of what the original cost was

at least DE did something kinda right when they changed that.

you from fullderp?

I was selling these sculptures for a while, but what do they do exactly?
Why people buy them? Just to decorate their shit?

furries get out

overextended, stretch, and a weapon with some sort of aoe effect.
don't use duration as a dump stat;

Pls respond?
Also another question:
Do I sell my regular formaed frost now?
Is there any benefit of keeping regular frame over prime one, once you max leveled both?

Sell them for the slot unless you really, really like the way they look since the primes have visual differences.

You can get endo out of them. That is all they do.

You can equip the regular skin on your prime. I don't know if you need to have it from building the regular version or if it is available by default but that wouldn't matter in this case anyways.

I couldn't remember if that was a thing or if it was just helmets. Still, there are some tiny differences, like how attachments are positioned. When I put that chest decoration thing I got from the void jew when he first appeared on my Banshee prime it floats a bit over her chest, compared to how it's positioned on the normal Banshee. Certainly not worth the stats tradeoff but it's worth noting in those rare cases of someone being 100% waifuframe autism.

The leaf jew knows no bounds.

What donation thing?

The Tennobaum stuff, you gift an item to a friend and it adds to the counter thing, which unlocks stuff and means they donate money to charity, if everything was bought with plat they would be earn $50k per tier from it while only donating 10k.

Do I get anything nifty from that?

Yeah, warframe.com/tennobaum

Reactor atm, it will advance when more gifts are given by the community, also better daily deals to spend plat on goy.

Saving for late post, but if you build him right Nekros is an awesome tank. Just get the adults for his 2 and 4, get equilibrium, and get health conversion.

So the Tennobaum event is currently running.
Any speculations on what will be the rewards?

We all know there will be a catalyst but what else ?

Also forgot to mention, The moment that Ivara Deal ends is the same moment Saryn Prime, Nikana Prime and Spira Prime will enter the vault. (No relics containing them will drop anymore)

Regular skins on primes are available by default. I got Ash Prime before I got regular Ash and was able to use the regular Ash skin no problem.

What's the point of this game if PvP is dead? Or is it?

the final reward will be excal prime so people go crazy and spend ludicrous amounts of plat in hopes of getting him.

I don't understand. Do all players get the reward tier item or just gift givers? This makes no sense to me.

To me neither! I don't get it.

If it works the same as last year then everyone gets the rewards.

Annnnd you apparently suck if you think Saryn is one of the worst frames.

I can understand Saryn because she's curvy as fuck but Mirage is my waifu.

Well that and when you have players and especially the popular warframe players streaming the shit to hell and back on the said spot of course DE is going to place the fix on that. It's like the idiot who played with a Mag Prime and used the Greedy Pull when that said player was invited to play with them.

Actually in hindsight it is. Ash player here but besides being one of the 'Press 4 to win' fags His whole ability holds a flexible use. Also to what Loki is a meme frame. Most Loki fags will still love to place in the delusion that he is still Top Tier in which he isn't as a handful of warframes can do the job better than he can and inb4 the Irradiating Disarm Mod bullshit. Take that away and what do you have? Shit. Forgive me on the rant but I bump into those pretentious faggots once in a while going on the bullshit Bolter Prime and Loki Prime fad in which neither of the two are that great.

Unless you want to be the basic lookin bitch and not play the true meta of the Fashion Frame.

You think that's something? He can even resurrect Battlysts and Cocylysts as allies.

So glad I took the time to unlock Saryn Prime weeks ago. She's my main squeeze.

Apologies.
On a related note, I'm sitting on the main Saryn Prime BP and the BP for the Systems. What's a good scalping price? I'm seeing some parts selling for 200p

warframe.market, double it for scamchat pricing.

I've finally figured Limbo out.

Moas are so fucking cute

Anyone with mutalist salad keys wanna key share and try to get some Mesa parts? I've got 3 completed keys.

This is my build on my ranged saryn.

dood. I'll try it out I guess.

we need to have an intervention

having that vitality and rage with a grace and energize arcane set allow me to use efficency as a dump stat.

Lets not talk about this okay.

No let's. How the fuck can you put 15 forma into a single frame? Did you change polarities on the same slots?

she lives off her 1 and it has funky mechanics, so she's one of the few frames that can comfortably get away with dumping efficiency in normal play.
pics related is what i've been using most recently, 75% efficiency + zenurik, no rage or flow, and it works fine. but leaving str in the dumpster worked fine when i tried it too.
I really don't think anything matters beyond max range though.

Okay, i admit it. Back when i first started warframe i didn't know you could own multiples of the same frame, so i kept using forma on all the slots you see polarized when i wanted to switch things around.

The first pick is pretty much perfect, but the second has too low of duration for me, i prefer it best when the duration is long enough to keep the viral proc on for a while (especially since spores are still bugged to where they unproc for no reason on recasts of popped spores on the same enemy).

wait, how did that low strength build work out for you, did you do a max duration low strength? or something else, I've been meaning to test a low strength build on saryn but haven't got around to it.

Is this game good yet

No and it never will be so go away.

No, and i think it will only get worse as the days go by, im only still playing because i put too much time into this fucking shitpile and its the only robo-waifu simulator in existence. Every other day i see more nerfs and anti-fun shit like recently the loss of tenno space program and the re-nerfing of the sonicor rag-dolling (again), Gara nerf despite nidus still being the perfect frame. But as soon as DE backpedals and throws a microscopic bone then everyone is praising them about being the best developers in the current gaming industry despite constant fuckups and developer stubbornness to admit they're wrong and or don't know what they're doing. The official forums is a hive mind of "GOOD JOB DE" and "THANKS", the reddit is probably reddit, any non positive consensus is shunned and banned, and while you-tube has people calling DE out on its shit its drowned out by the shills. So no, this game will never get better as long as DE only wants to hear praise. Almost all game developers are shit, but DE being a shiny piece of shit doesn't make them not shit, and until this is realized, this game will be nothing but primed disappointment.

Tell me about it, I've only recently started playing, and already I'm furious with the rank and affinity systems.
Rank is retarded, you have to play with shitty weapons to level it, you end up not using your actual preferred arsenal to play the game, instead have to jeopardize your team by using underleveled shit, very clever design.
Affinity is even more retarded, you get affinity by getting kills with the shitty weapons or having other players get kills in any way.
This means that the best way to level the shitty weapons is to play poorly on purpose and leech the other player's kills, since the shitty weapons are crap at getting kills and your actual good max leveled weapons won't give you any affinity.

You realize affinity is shared between all equipped items right?

Why is NOX best enemy?

looks familiar

If I'm not happily mistaken, the kill affinity is only shared if someone else gets a kill, if you get a kill the entire kill's worth of affinity goes the the weapon that scored the kill, if you get a kill with a weapon or frame skill on max level the affinity goes to waste.
There's probably better ways to level weapons than to leech, but they sure aren't as easy or as simple as just playing the game normally with them equipped and waiting until you can change em for the next one.

You are mistaken. All affinity earned by you is shared. So if you have a maxed primary and just carry a long a melee and secondary long enough they will level up. It is slower when not using it however.

forums.warframe.com/topic/450260-what-happens-to-affinity-you-gain-on-level-30-framesweapons/
So is this info just outdated/wrong?
I know the other weapons level up slowly, but I always thought that was because of other player's kills and mission objectives being done and other stuff that gives you affinity.

Also, according to the wiki, not all affinity is shared.
Specifically ability and weapon kills only net you XP for the frame or weapon that got the kill.

The maybe I'm just retarded.

Affinity mechanics practically don't matter as long as you're leveling your stuff on missions with both a high average enemy level and large enemy density (spawns from 4 players) like Hydron on Sedna, Akkad on Eris, assuming you're not just playing Resonating Quake Banshee all of your weapons should level just fine because of incoming shared affinity. Even semi-AFK Embers can level their weaponry fine in Hydron while getting relics at the same time.

Where affinity mechanics really matter is grinding for focus and where you need to be putting lenses and how to squeeze as much affinity out of something as possible (Stealth kill affinity bonuses.)

yeah, i tend to agree on duration, i just wanted to feel the raw power. anything below 100 gets wiped too quickly so it can't bounce to new groups and sustain itself. makes it more of a hassle

effic/range max. basically same as the other builds with continuity/fleeting expertise instead of blind rage/transient fortitude.
it's a little more fiddly, and i don't think it's as good, but it still carries and it's fun to mash molt and wipe things.

Affinity "ruining the game" is far more than a stretch. It's just appears to be more of a slog than it is for new players because they have not unlocked the starmap to an extent where they can easily level a weapon from 1-30 in 20ish waves, freeing you to do what you want elsewhere. It's not to the level where it should be a sticking point for almost anyone at all unless you exclusively solo your way through the game, in which case I'd look into doing stealth kill exterminates on frames with sleep or invisibility mechanics.

agreed

Looks like Mirage prime is going to be surprisingly easy to get. It has just one rare, the main BP and it is in Neo M1, available from a plains bounty.
The rest are two commons in Lith S7 & Meso H1 and an uncommon in Neo V6.

You are wrong.

MOTHERFUCKER

there's a rabbit hole here user, and it is dark and deep. but more importantly

use it to buy rebecca and make her wear a bra.

It is the next one from Saryn in release order. Of course, you do still have ~3 months or so to stockpile if you care to.
If you want a Mirage you would be grinding for Neo & Lith relics anyways so you might even get a second spare Vauban as a byproduct.

Is there anything about Loki or about Ash being unvaulted?
I need a sneaky frame.

What about Ivara?

Too aggressive, not cute enough.

I don't know where to grind, I don't want to expend the effort of finding the spots, and I don't want to expend the effort of grinding for her.
I've played as Loki and I like his abilites, and from what I've seen and read I would prefer Ash prime over Ivara.

Speaking of which, my nonprime ash is built and I have an affinity booster so I should grind tonight.

Not anything new for Mirage.

Did someone really make a "vagineer helmet" for Mirage and DE actually accepted it?

He was just vaulted in May bruh. Your best bet now is to hang out in fissures for his parts or plat it up.

People don't really understand how Limbo works. A lot of them don't even know their Warframe powers ignore rift status and you regen energy while in rift even while channeling. Limbo is pretty high tier support for frames like Banshee, Ember and Nidus.

this is DE we are talking about. they gave nakak a camel toe because they were to lazy to make a proper child model. instead they resized an adult one.

i drew excalibur with boobs

That's called Nyx.

Bigger.

At first I thought you said warframe was dying and I got my hopes up.

I guess whales can keep just about anything alive though.

That's kinda hot. I bet they will patch it out.

Its over 26 million losers

fixed

hek.

You're hired.

While derpy looking, I did find the disk magazine neat, and the alt fire sending it out to fire in a circle is super cool.

Whell what do you want? More assault rifles?
I'd take any bullshit weapon no matter how crazy over another fucking assault rifle/shotgun/pistol.
I want more crazy bullshit melee weapons too.
Combat fans/lawnmovers when?

I'm all for crazy fun weapon, I'm just saying this weapon looks stupid and uninspired.

How do they kiss? Do they just kind of bash helmets together?

Are you new to warframe by any chance?

Why is your pose so awkward?

Fuck, it's freaky how much that looks like Nyx.

From the wiki (completely unsourced):

Oh yeah, I remember that. That's why there was a male version of Ember in the trailers but not in the game.

I'm still not sure why they made a twink frame.

IT'S BECAUSE OF THE CHINK COMMUNITY!!!

Are the Chinese all gay? I thought that was just the Nips

No joke, one of the WF youtube partners is literally faggot chink that makes penis jokes all the time.
So yeah, you can't make this up.

And in case you want some drama
hooktube.com/watch?v=r0EISPBzhHk

I hate this guy's fucking voice.
So far for the first two minutes all he's done is whine about "people attacking him" and him being angry over what DE does. Can you give me a rundown of what he says?
Why is there so much art of the frames crossdressing? Why does this game attract so many fetishists?

Is there a way to farm like that after updates?

Haysoos Kristo, how?

tl;dr is DE will ban your ass for gay jokes unless you're one of their associates.

JUST FUCK MY ASS ALREADY

Goddamn it.

Bugging out archwing interceptions(so no enemies spawn) and AFK farming with movement macro. At least that was one way of getting those numbers.

Lolson

Nezha pls, we'll poz you later

What's the name of these girls?
Tagging my porn folder, but boorus don't have warframe shit I can get tags from.

#1. Nyx
#2. Saryn getting plowed by Vauban
#3. Valkyr
#4. I think is one of the Stalker's acolytes/students/whatever getting plowed by Clem?

First one is Nyx.
Second one is Sayrn.
Third one is Valkyr.
Not sure about the fourth.
Fifth is also Valkyr.

And I didn't check the flash, but that's Valkyr again.

Thanks, fags.
That's all Warframe porn I have, so have some unrelated /clang/ as thanks.

4th is rule63 Oberon getting plowed by a Manic (i think its a manic)

Nice

4 looks like Feyarch Oberon

Wasn't there a PC port in the works? I remember just how blown away I was by that arcade machine.

What's even the point of pouring those void traces, they're annoying to get to begin with and the result is always shit. Now I'm fucked out of the Nova Prime Chassis, same shit with Ash Prime's chassis, fuck everything.

Welcome to Warframe Experience™ goy.
Buy plat.

because the whales of DE don't like different weapons. they complain of the infested weapons because they cant throw a skin on them to make them "look better", meaning look boring.

You lost 3 10% chances, oh no.

Damn nice.

Yes, actually. As much as gimmicky weapons are fun I would like something all-purpose for when I don't want to jump through hoops to kill things or switch weapons in between every mission. There is the soma p but it's become outdated. I just want a bullet hose that can kill hordes easily yet still be useful when they start scaling levels stupidly high like they do.

Was there anyone willing to radshare the relic? It's an old one but there had to be at least somebody who had some laying around, right?

Atterax is basically that except on a steel cable instead of a pole.

you motherfucker, i can't unsee lotus now

Bizarre. Very nice but still bizarre.

Mirage Prime Trailer

I know a guy
But your'e going to need to send him pics of your butt

I see Mynki is still playing the game.

What are the best primaries right now. Last I played was decades ago when Hitler was still the Fuhrer. What changed?

Easy answer - Tigris Prime.
Hard Answer - anything with the right riven.
Needless to say Tigris Prime with the right riven will probably one shot level 200 heavies, if you can be assed to hang around long enough.

Do I need to be in a clan to get the archwing launcher segment, and when was the game planning on telling me this? Looking everything up on a wiki is getting annyoing.
If I do need to be in a clan, how do I get into the Holla Forums one?

I'm pretty sure you can just buy it with plat. :^)

no

You can buy it with plat or the best way is to get into a clan.

==I'VE BEEN ASKING THIS FOR DAYS.

I fucked up

Oi! That's not nice!
Buy plat!

There's an 'alliance' but nobody fucking knows how to use it. I'm in the original infinitygrind clan. If there's any space reply with your ign (and mention you want to join) and I'll forward it to the lad who handles this shit, IF there's any room you may get an invite.

Also if you're already in a clan and looking to transfer, leaving your ign here is pointless as you can't invite users who are already in a clan so don't waste our time.

Since it's xmas and we're all good christians,

CHRISTMAS GIFT

Dubs gets gift(s) from market up to the amount of 20 plat
Trips gets 80 plat worth of gift(s)
post with ign obviously

Can't you just gift plat?

That would require both me and the winner being on the client at the same time, messaging each other and hooking up in the same room to trade. So no.

I thought it's our autismo king who was handing out plat for dubs.

Aight let me join, it's boring playing alone: DaekTwentri

Pro-tip: spend it on slots for frames/weapons.

I'll spend it on tits. Which titty frame do you recommend.

How can you play this trash? It looks terrible.

I don't know what "ign" means but my username is HeruLuingul. I'm not already in a clan because I don't know fuckin anyone, I just play with randoms.

Because DE are fenceshitters there are no jiggle physics for ass and tits even if frame in question has them.
I guess saryn has the best body, it's made of plastic either way.

You can give warframe shit for a lot of things, but it does look better than any AAA piece of shit released in 2017.

The best place you can go to.

Where do you draw the line on who gets banned and for what? Apparently nowhere. I am so fucking done. It has been clear to me for the longest time that the game has no clear direction and is so extremely shallow with no interesting lore or endgame to look out for. I didn't care, because it was a nice way to kill time, but the quality of moderation is the final nail in the coffin. It's a clear indication that DE just does not give a fuck anymore about anything. I have had enough of pulling up Wiki for literally everything I ever do in this game. No amount of robo-titties or ass is enough to convince me to stick around any longer. I just wish I had realized sooner and not after 900 hours.

Fuck you.

Are you 12 or what?

Trinity head or something?
Fuck them for that tbh.

You now need a Nekros Prime Neuroptics, right? It is in Axi N5 and those things can be farmed easily from the plains bounty.

I came to expect these replies. It's not so much as me ragequitting, but more like quitting after a long time of being dissatisfied with the game. I realized that the only thing that gives me any sort of satisfaction in this game is logging in, doing sortie, building the weapons I dont have yet, then leveling them up for mastery when I get a booster. Being manhandled by the mods was what finally made me lose interest.

I'm sure you're an unfunny prick with your hilarious Holla Forums memes and all, but you're not wrong. Don't expect to convince these chink-loving retards, though. They're addicted to that sweet, sweet Tencent nectar. Can't possibly tear themselves away from it, without China they will die. I'm glad the kindergarten-tier officials shook you out of your stupor. Also, nice dubs.

Warbros were never good.

I don't remember the word 'kike' being owned by Holla Forums. Fuck off. There is also no convincing going on, because they know exactly whats wrong with the game, same as me. I just vented my frustration here, because where the fuck else am I allowed to? Anyway, that's one mistake I won't be coming back to. I will still enjoy Warframe porn, but fuck trying to play this shit.

If there's any room left I'd like to join too as I'm new and lonely with only a caged vulture to keep me company. mooman1080.

Regardless of their policy on instant ban the first time, it should have been clear after that. You sound like a child.

I would understand that, if I hadn't already seen people get away with far worse. Then when I do the same, it's suddenly bannable? Especially when the rules are that vague, it is hard to predict what will get you banned. No warnings, no nothing, even though they have issued warnings when chat gets too spammy. Take into mind that I got outright banned for my first sentence each time. And what about the random ban? Was that deserved? A restriction from region wont hurt, but chat-wide bans? Where I cant talk to clan, friends or do trades for days on end? However you take it, this moderation is heavy-handed. I'm tired of walking on eggshells and getting banned for literally nothing. I could just avoid region, but I have already seen the disdain with which users are handled, and I don't want to support these people anymore. If I sound like a child, you sound like a fucking moron that can't read.

What region are you in?

Shadows will use turrets and hack alarms as well.

Summon Hyekka Master and you get her kavats too, for 12 shadows at once. Ancient Healers and Disruptors will make you all tanks. Recast while its still active for a very short cast animation and shadows heal up and teleport back to you.

Always have Shield of Shadows augment on so they tank for you. Despoil will use miniscule amounts of hp to Desecrate bodies instead of energy, so being technically hurt lets you grab all those extra red orbs for Health Conversion armor stacks.

I chat all the time and I've never had action taken against me because I'm not a faggoty edgelord and I realize that MOST online games have a policy against racial slurs and swearing. Fucks sake. You don't have to walk on eggshells, just don't be a cunt.

I love Atlas

XBOX ON!

If you can't talk in chat in a game without getting banned then you are a retard. You have sub 80 IQ. You are dumber than the average nigger. Most people will say shit that they know could end up getting them banned but you are actually too stupid to know what that is.

Have fun wasting all of your elite paper dps on a single target then standing around while you get carried by real guns with better horde clearing properties.

So I was running around the Plains of Eidolon experimenting to see how far I could push my horizontal jump distance using my newfound potato powers. So far, what I've seen is that on top of the normal bullet jump+double jump+ aim glide you can also turn into the Operator midair, and from there chain 3 void dashes together. Then you can return to the frame midair again, and sometimes get another bullet jump out, then another aim glide. The problem I've noticed is that when doing this over one of the lakes in the Plains, DE will decide I'm having too much fun and teleport me fucking four kilometers away to the other side of the damn map. Fuck you too DE.

twitchtv/warframe
ARE YOU READY FOR 50 EXILUS ADAPTERS THIS TIME? starts in 15minute

what's going on now?

2017 final prime time. with twitch drops™

I don't even have any images on this freshly installed windows laptop.

gay

Remember when warframe was dark, sad and mysterious game about cold war in space?
Jingle bells motherfucker.

160k sustained dps while running ammo mutation

It seems that you get tennobaum shit even if you yourself don't goy out.
Nice.

What gift you want? 20p

Alright satan, what gift? 80p

InfinityGrind warlord here, I almost never get on Holla Forums anymore but if you want to communicate with InfinityGrind you need to ask to join via an alliance.

Not enough people are on regularly enough for me to justify having a 100 person clan when shit like the Hema exists now.

You guys know the login weapons are based on sundials, right? Y'know, because they take time?

it still doesn't look like one

Why won't they just let people trade primed vigor?

… That's fucking stupid.

For your loyalty to the Nvidia brand, we gift you a seal fur coated 1080! fire extinguisher not included

Why?

After grinding for hundreds if not thousands of hours, you start looking for your own fun.

And then you you learn that DE actively seeks to nerf everything fun.

I just wish you could remove those dangling bacon streaks. I just can't take him seriously with them.

OBLIGATORY

i just want that qt red infinitygrind logo

Green > Red

Ded thread
Post dank memes

Lewd

adding to this, run Equilibrium and that + Desecrate will ensure you never run out of energy as long as there is a constant supply of bodies to consume.

that's because your warframe dropped in the lake user. try it without going over any bodies of water deep enough to cause a "respawn" and you shouldn't have any problems. spec into +op energy in zenurik and you can get like 6 void dashes on a full energy bar

Do you think I need to reroll any of these?
I have no intent of selling, just using for high-end content.
They work up until 110 pretty good, but after that start to fall off a bit.

Sybaris for Crit % and Crit DMG % - that riven is very expensive could get 300+ plat easy
But the weapon is pretty much the best hit-scan weapon there is - so i recommend keeping it

I was sybaris fag since dex version, I aint selling it.
Thanks for stats advice.

Hm, an Orokin Reactor and anything else that you want would be aight. Also can I join your clan

Well, there goes my precious relics and time. Thanks!

Was this for the giveaway?

Space Safari Jew has been up for a couple of hours with Primed Pressure Point for 380 ducats.