Japanese game

Why do they do this?

What is kirr ra kirr and atak on titan vega

PUT YOUR GRASSES ON, NOTHING RILL BE RONG.

Westaboos, also i think they believe english sounds better or is more refined.

Basically the opposite of weebs who claim Japanese squeals they cannot understand without subtitles are better than dubbed versions in their native language, even if translation is accurate. (hence the subbed version has not the same level of engagement as something in a language you can perfectly understand)

Makes sense to me.

THERE'S NO BRAME THERE'S NO GAME
IT'S UP TU U

Pretty sure I just heard one of these in XC2 as well. TBH I was a bit distracted by all the delicious anime titties.

Good Engrish has an indescribable charm.

Isn't there only Pyra and Dahlia?

Because it's fucking awesome you pleb.

Nips think its cool but like to hear each other sing.

Also this.

I don't play jap games, but if it's a cheap game getting a local artist is cheaper, if it's a large game they may want someone famous but not world famous to sing it.

Subs are better than dubs because more often than not the dubs are shit. Jap voice actors have an easier job since the animation was made for japanese not english and are better overall since their industry is larger.

Pokemon Heroes may be my favourite Pokemon movie, but holy fuck, this is some grade A engrish right here.

God no. On top of the supporting cast that shows up later there are tons of fan-service Blades that exist purely to get my dick hard. There's one that looks like a an electric Cutie Honey that has this chatterbox personality that makes me want to shove my dick in her mouth just to keep her quiet.

YES, I'M COOKING FOR MY SON AND HIS WIFE, IT'S HIS SIRTIETH BIRTDAY

THA FARS WARS SHOO BE FINDE

At least it's still a good song.

Would you rather have a song in a JRPG composed and performed by an american?

Because it's fucking radical.