Despite the fact i ALREADY know this is going to be pay2win chinese infested cancer...

despite the fact i ALREADY know this is going to be pay2win chinese infested cancer, i also know that i wont be able to stop myself from getting and playing it.

i played a hunter in live vanilla, and a warlock and shaman on elysium, i am not thinking of trying a mage when this comes out.

are there any plans for this yet? any guides from private servers gonna transfer over, people already planning on how they are going ot level and what they are going to play on fresh servers, etc?

you know you are going to buy it too, dont even act like you wont.

lol what kind of faggot spends more than a decade chasing the dream of something that sucked the first time around

kill yourself

Nice dubs thread OP.

/thread

maybe this timeā€¦ it'll be good.

Nah.

Also if it's going to be 1:1 vanilla guides will still hold. Playing on Night's Haven, I feel bad for the (((8ch))) guild which is really the reddit guild on it because they rolled alliance and lost the wPvP event that happened today.

fucking faggots deserved to lose.

I just got into elysium and honestly it works absolutely fine. Wow client is just 5 fucking gigabits, and one fucking line to change in realmlist. What the point of playing with blizzardrones? Private servers for classic wow are just install and play type of shit. They neither have problems nor lack of playing people.
And you're going to pay for service they long time abandoned and probably going to jew as fuck as possible out of it.

60s pretty much ruled but getting those dots on people who were ?? to me felt great.

People, mainly normalfags are retarded

You one of the cuckchan rejects playing on alliance? How'd it feel to get dicked by the horde today?

sage goes in all fields that mark allows fucking kike

check em

/thread

That's what they get for rolling Alliance

wow was never good :)

/thread
also, checked

honorbuddy closed down, wow bots are dead for a while, blizzard outjewed chinks with their tokens
Anyways you are literally retarded and you should kill yourself for replaying a 13 years old game that was only good because it was released 13 years ago

Rumor is that Classic won't release until at least the release of the following wow xpack.

Blizzard doesn't want to do this.

I get the chink and the cancer, what's the pay2win?

Most likely. BfA will be milked to death first.

Just buzzwords. I can't remember WoW being pay2win.

If we're talking WoW in general, WoW tokens are a thing. If we're talking WoW classic, they may try to weasel something similar in if they're feeling particularly kikey.

Just because you're a retard with no self control, doesn't mean everyone else is too.

Nice.

You mean those things that are essentially time cards for the game? Subscription fees aren't exactly textbook examples of pay2win.

You buy them with real money and then put them on AH for something like 100k gold, even the chinese goldsellers admitted that this token bullshit pretty much killed their gold selling system on retail.

So you spend real money to get fake money? That sounds terrible and seems like the opposite of winning. If anything, it rewards a player's ability to make money in the game since they can pay their sub with in-game gold. It's essentially win2notpay.

What other MMOs do this aside from WoW and EVE?

Spending real money for in game money is a fucking textbook example of pay to win. Try to remember to take breaths as you deepthroat Activision-Blizzards cock.

must be hard being stuck in 2006 :^)

every single F2P mmo? Only difference is those other mmos dont have retarded Blizzard drones defending it

At this point I'm convinced that the people who violently and irrationally hate companies are just as insane as the people who violently and irrationally like them. You might as well add the holocaust and fucking your date on prom night to your long list of the imaginary atrocities that they've committed.

PS. Why wasn't anyone screeching about EVE being pay2win for doing the exact same thing for years before WoW did it?

We're talking about games that let you pay your sub fee with in-game currency. Try reading the thread.

checked

Tanks for further confirming your bias. Also they did, but you didn't listen because you aren't a real person, just a shill. PLEX was the worst thing to happen to EVE.

holy shit an even more retarded Blizzard drone, hows MMO-CHAMPION, is Endus still head mod there?

No, I used the right word. You're so emotionally invested in hating a certain company that you've made up entirely fictional reasons to hate them. There are plenty of legitimate reasons to object to Blactivision. Try focusing on those, otherwise you're just hurting your argument.

Whatever you say user.