Ready Player One

Are you ready for some reference overdose?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=cSp1dM2Vj48
mccscp.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/2017_USMCREADINGLIST_WEB.pdf
372pages.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

$15 Billion

…Do I want to know what this is? Probably not. I'm outta here

Fucking Lord.

The most Reddit book in existence is getting a film adaptation by Spielberg. Here is how much of Reddit it is.

LEG

HAHA GET IT? THIS VIDEO GAME EXISTED HAHAHAHAHA GET IT? GET IT? HASH TAG IGOTTHATREFERENCE HAHA

sauce?

I don't know what's worse, the absurd amount of references or the reddit spacing.

Someone will probably post the image of the "writing" but there was a trailer today. like right now Basically, it might as well be an anime movie since it's script is more anime with pop culture nostalgia. Although, we've got 3DPD Alita to look forward to in 2018 for more Hollywooed ruins anime fix.

Everyone enjoys life through the virtual world called the Oasis. The creator of said world dies but leaves behind an "easter egg" that whoever finds it, controls the future of oasis. Teen boy and girl race against and fight evil government guys who want to take the prize for themselves. I probably got some stuff wrong but that is what I've got from the trailer.

Holy shit this is cancer.

but user reddit spacing is a line break between each line or sentence

Kinda like this

Why do we care about kike media?
REMINDER THAT KIDS BORN IN THE ‘80S ARE NOW THE DEMOGRAPHIC WITH THE HIGHEST PURCHASING POWER. THAT’S WHY ALL THIS ‘80S NOSTALGIA BULLSHIT IS BEING RELEASED.

It's that without the double spacing. I'd argue that it's actually worse, since there's even less reason then for all those sentences not being part of the same paragraph.

Reminder that technological and social progress has slowed down precipitously since the 1940s. Reminder that jews are the reason for this. Reminder that every single ✡transhumanist✡ author or “scientist” is jewish and that the transhumanist delusion of plugging ourselves into computers for our entire lives is a jewish control scheme.

Mother of Christ this is horrible, this needs to crash with no survivors.

The only thing I want from the future is media generating AI that can produce music, images, movies, and text on demand. I want an AI waifu who can produce smut to my exact specifications after only a little bit of conversation and training. Everything else in the future is irrelevant.

I was born in the 80's, have a pretty penny of course, but i think this is cancer

Vomit inducing.

Friendly reminder that this is predictive programming masquerading as entertainment.

The time has come.

READY NOOSE ONE
hooktube.com/watch?v=cSp1dM2Vj48

I remember seeing the trailer for this while I was watching a movie at a theater and immediately getting the urge to just leave and go home.

Looks more like Hollywood ran out of capeshit and now wants to feed his pockets by running videogames into the ground, not like they are not in shambles already

>>>/suicide/ now, then.

Jesus christ I wanna kill myself

Forgive the facebook meme, but that raises a good question: When is transhumanism going too far? Deus Ex-tier augmentations? Warhammer 40k-tier MACHINE GOD? Some may argue that glasses, contacts, etc. is considered transhumanism, but is it really the same thing?

If you ask me, transhumanism begins when you start chopping off already useful limbs for augmentations.

Nigger shoot me now holy fuck how can even normalfags be this dumb.

Good God.. they actually got the rights for Gundam.

The real question is, will it be more or less painful than Pixels?

I was gonna say that wasn't reddit spacing, but looking over it again it really is. Damn movie is just an amalgamation of references and hip cyber culture.

More, oh, so much more.

GOD I HATE YOU FUCKING NORMALFAGS I HATE YOU SO MUCH THERE IS ABOUT 500 POUNDS OF FAT ON MY BODY AND IF THERE WAS THE WORD 'HATE' WRITTEN ON EVERY WRINKLE IT WOULD NOT BE A ONE-ONE BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR NORMAL FAGS. HATE. HATE.

I don't know what you're getting at user? He looks fine to me.

You say that as if it isn't realistic.

goddamn I had plenty of laughs, thank god i never saw it

You just said that jews want us to embrace transhumanism and throw away our humanity through augmentation and other ill-conceived schemes. Make up your mind.

im gonna hurl

When it involves rendering your freedom and identity to Jewish technocrats.

so what, is he saying he doesnt have a bit of independent/original thinking?

just to clarify it was my uncle that slept through the movie, I think my little brother found it incredibly boring as well but I couldn't remember if he did the same

Its fun to laugh at how shit Pixels is. I doubt I could say that for Ready Abortion One

That must have been at least a billion.

Goddamn i just watched the video it's worse than expected

gotta cash in those blizzardrone bucks

LONGLEG IS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

It takes a truly vile and diseased mind to create Ready Player One. This man has done things to people in his basement human minds are not meant to comprehend.

haha

If I went out and sucked every single dick on the planet I still would not be as much of a faggot as this author..

I draw the line at both canners and splicers.
Canner: lop off body parts to replace with machinery
Splicer: genetic engineering to change existing self/mess with future children

NOTE: I’m fully in favor of good old-fashioned eugenics, meaning “breed for the best and if you have a genetic disorder that is guaranteed to be passed on, maybe just don’t have kids”. Until such time as we can clean up genetic illnesses in the womb, just don’t breed if you have one. Enhancements to humanity must come from natural sources.

Good goy. Never breed or reproduce. Become MGTOW. Anything else is racist.

Good God, you are trying entirely too hard. Go LARP somewhere else.

M-maybe they're just shills.
fucking kill me

I really don’t want to even watch the new trailer.
Disgusting.

Humanity has finally created something so truly awful the whole species deserves to be eradicated as punishment.

Your shilling has been noted.

Ill be honest the premise is very interesting but I know they wont do anything interesting with it. It will just be another generic "YOU DIE IN REAL LIFE" scenario. So much wasted potential. Spielberg levels of money for a social virtual reality deconstruction would have been amazing.

I wish we had the emprah irl so I could purge in the true name of something

HOW
HOW WAS THIS PUBLISHED
SHOW DON'T TELL YOU UTTER FAGGOT

I'm going to build myself robotic limbs because my body is crippled and self-destructing, worse than the normal human body is. A man can control his environment to surpass his physical limitations. This is how we developed tools, and prosthetic limbs are no different from tools. No amount of screaming DA JOOZ is going to make me not strive to be better than I am. You might as well outlaw crutches and wheelchairs. Same as smartphones, it would be foolish to use mass-produced, internet-connected limbs, which will come sooner rather than later, but to say that you can't have them at all is just retarded.
Spoken like someone who doesn't even know what transhumanism even is.

why are the good ones in the background
and the hippster ones in the forground?

Wil Wheaton is even lower than a fucking used sar salesman. Before he was Wil Wheaton the Professional Nerd, he was Wil Wheaton the Tech Evangelist who was very, very excited for the newest gadget and after that cancer'd his way into RPGs/TTGs. The guy needs to fuck off and flip houses or join a cult already instead of annoying the public with his presence.

A Holla Forums user nearly gave himself alcohol poisoning by braving the book. It's fucking godawful, so much worse than anything you could possibly imagine. It's like someone found a way to condense and weaponize cringe to the level it becomes lethal to the intellect and ego simply by existing. The author basically created a Lovecraftian abomination.

Holy shit did the retard who wrote this drivel never play a multiplayer game? Women rule the fuckin multiplayer world thanks to beta male virgin faggots. Of course they had to throw in gay characters too.

Yeah I used to have horny teenagers try to flirt with my giantess in Guild Wars 2 all the time. Pretty funny.

Fucking kill yourself. Reported.

A weapon to surpass Sword Art Online.

No no. It's worse. Dying in the game doesn't kill you for real. It just resets your character back to level 1 and makes you lose all your items which can cost thousands of dollars. What ends up happening is the bad guys (some rival company) start planting bombs and assassinating the players who have found the most macguffin keys. So the main character flees his home and joins up with his in-game friend who turns out to be a fat black lesbian and lectures him about how black womyn have it so hard, so they make white male avatars so they can get ahead in life.

fuck it, im rewatching that cartoon about a girl that stops an evil gayin AI from crashing a satellite on her home with the help of her family, internet and board games skills.

It's also doing the ZZ pose. At least the animators know the source material, even if the fucking movie is pozzed to hell and back.

The entire fucking book is like that. It's worse than your average fanfiction, yet he is making money hand over fist. I can't take it anymore.

Don't forget how half of the US is a nuked, irradiated wasteland yet you can still get hot pizza delivered to your trailer.

Post-modernism was a mistake. A mistake we are paying for because we were not born early enough to gas everyone involved.

Sure is nosy in here.

hotwheels?

It makes me think of that MGS2 conversation about how all the bestsellers lists are made up and they use them to influence people's purchases.

You guys really do monitor every board, don’t you? Fuck off.
Run along now.

Oy vey shut it down.

Speaking of how horrible this shit is I remember totalcancer praising this shit in one of his podcasts. It really makes you question his taste and every one of his opinions on video games.

Summer Wars was pretty fucking great though. The ending song was comfy as fuck.

I wish the author had had the balls to pair the protagonist with the fat nigger bitch.

That sounds more interesting than the main plot…

People IQ's are getting lower, do you sense it now?

The more I see about this film, the more I hate it. It looks like there is not a single original thought in this entire film, it is comprised of nothing but pop-culture references and virtue signalling. After this movie, Hollywood might as well pack it up and go home, as they will have reached the end of the road they have been travelling (though of course that isn't going to happen).

I'm not watching anything associated with this garbage fire.

(((Consumerism))) was the mistake user. Post-modernism is just a logical extension of the devouring nihilism that is our consumer culture.

Do they have to pay for each OG character they use even for 1 sec?

I'd gladly read about the zany adventures of a pizza delivery guy living in a cyberpunk hellhole.

I'd sooner agree with Gobbles. The issue isn't that art is made to entertain (and thus has a financial goal), but that society is not moral. Create a moral society and the art being produced will reflect that, live in Current Year +2 and we get Ready Player One.

It's a Spielberg movie, they won't allow it to fail. Expect massive amounts of shilling everywhere

Reminder this is the only existing picture of that panel. It came from a random twitter account and if you take a closer look there's something fucked about the perspective hinting that it could be shooped. Trust but verify

Japs love Hollywood. Imagine the execs creaming themselves with the opportunity of having their shit in a Spielberg movie

Obviously not. Otherwise he'd know that everyone played as japanese girls with maxed titties. Being a male would be like wearing a rainbow flag at a nazi rally.

Yes, and one of the rights holders wanted $14 billion before they would let their IP be used in the movie, I am not sure which one though.

We both seem to know what it is. It's you who can't seem to put two and two together.
Look at all of the shit coming out of Silicon valley these days. Toasters connected to the internet or an app, blenders connected to the internet or an app, even cars these days are connected to the internet, especially those damn electric cars. Fuck, you need a computer programmer to fix these new modern day cars more than you need an actual engineer.
The point is, you can be damn sure that these new prosthetics will be connected to something, somewhere. Deus Ex Human Revolution, if you've ever played it, tried the scenario out quite well if you need a simpler way of explaining it. Of course, the real situation will be a bit more complex, but it covers it quite well.

Good, hopefully it flops and they're left with a fuckhuge debt.

They have the rights for most of them, they could even do Jojo references for free.

The immorality is that base, animal pleasure is seen as being the highest good. Nothing is wrong with entertainment but pleasure for it's own sake is rotten and empty.

If I'm not mistaken, it was in the books, but the main character was such a "HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW NERDS" faggot that the giant robot he picks, from a reward which was described as literally any giant robot from any movie or show or series ever made.. is Japanese Spider-man's megazord.

Companies have to give permission to use their stuff because they're worried about the brand being tarnished. Usually, they require compensation for their stuff being included and have some influence on the material to keep their image looking good.

But the protagonist would have had to get a ✡sex change✡ to become a ✡woman✡, otherwise the nigger bitch wouldn’t have found him/r/x attractive!

Pic related.

So, Spielberg misses his golden years of film making, so he makes a movie based on a book from some dude who idolizes his golden years.

How old is he again? This isn't mid-life crisis, he has to be end-life crisis now.

Oh, for fuck’s sake. I meant “Franchise expanded BEYOND landowners”, meaning all white males. I just copied and pasted and forgot to change it.

Looking at the authors kikepedia article there's no way in hell there wasn't any nepotism involved here.

Protip: Most poeple who publish their first book don't have publishing houses engaging in a bidding war(!) for the novel even if you got a screenplay optioned by Hollyweird.
This reeks of bullshit, especially given the writing looks a autistic tardfic from Deviantart.

I think it has more to do with immigration and class and less to do with women. Women and men have the same average IQ it's just that there are more dumb/intelligent men.

user what the fuck.

Has to be Bliz.

Technically, for another thing.

From what I've heard the averages are at most a couple points different, the big difference is in the distribution, like says, women cluster more around the center of the distribution, while the long tails on either end are dominated by men.

Is this some kind of fucking joke? Who wrote this drivel? The fact that there are people so fucking stupid to be unironically amused by this shit makes me upset.

I WANT IT TO STOP

Snow Crash?

The story was about pizza delivery in an armored car for about five minutes before it went to shit.

Women are terrible voters on average, they do not know what they want, they are easily scared, yet have no fear of being conscripted, do not understand how to enforce security or how to enjoy freedom, consume most taxes while paying less, they're big children.

Would you be able to take any decision while being crippled by neurotic traits? I'll ask differently, would you be able to take any informed decision while being bombarded by tits in your face? No, we all possess deep seated reactions according to our role in the ancestral tribe, only a handful of old wise women can take informed decision, not your average mind destroyed thot the aftermath of WW2 produced.

If there ever was a movie worth multiple cinema shootings, this is it.

But at least this dumpster fire was entertaining though. Ready Reddit One is a movie length circle jerk for retards high on their own farts and nostalgia

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

___No

Good job.
You're referring to the means by which certain Jewish power brokers are trying to get what they want. You're talking about creating complacent masses via ever-growing bread and circuses, where VR is the new kid on the block, ready for exploitation. The problem is that transhumanism has jack shit to do with entertainment. It's about modifying human physiology via technology. The internet and VR are not integrated into humans, or vice versa. If you want to talk about whether Google and Facebook will start selling space in the cloud to upload your brain, then that's a serious conversation about transhumanism relating to humans linking their brains to computers. Fixing problems with the human body via mechanical implants is also transhumanism, and you're throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

No, I know all that, but the two are not together yet. The IoT is still separate from transhumanism for the time being. We do not yet have Smart Limbs that collect and sell data on what times you jack off, and whether you're keeping both hands on the steering wheel.
That's why you do it yourself. There are too many people who want it to happen, either because they're malevolent, or because they're too stupid to realize that the malevolent ones exist, so it's going to happen eventually. The only real option is to preempt it.

Webm Reactions?

What a massive waste of time and money

EVERYONE LOOK AT ME A SHITTY MOVIE IS SIGNALLING THE DOWNFALL OF HUMANITY AREN'T A COOL AND REACTIONARY NOW?

Is this Blade? I don't remember this, in the original movie he just burst into flame. sage for off topic

This is it. This is the future of entertainment- a hellscape of unoriginal hacks who publish actual GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING FANFICTION with a budget in the billions that idiots will praise to the day they die because of lol quirky humor and le references to my child hood :) bullshit

Where the fuck is my nuclear holocaust.

We didn't let Hillary win. That was a mistake.

No, I won’t help you do your job better, you fucking idiot. Having you stick out like a sore thumb is exactly what we want.
I’m referring to the endgame thereof–transhumanism.
Other than, you know, the promise to goyim slaves of digital immortality and being forever surrounded by a bread and circus virtual world–tailored exactly to jews’ wishes–for all eternity.
Or, you know, uploading the mind.
Not now; that’s what they want.
Oh hey, so you admit that what I said before IS, in fact, transhumanism. How about that.
Righto.
Canners will never be accepted as normal people. Neither will splicers.

It will gross over 2 billion at the box office, user. Jews never waste money.

Tell me I'm wrong. I've summarized about half the posts ITT.

Yes, Blade, i don't think there has been a remaster or directors cut or anything, probably you watched an edited one for some cuck TV channel

Learn how to read, shitposter. Tell US where WE’RE wrong.

shitty movies come out all the time, and have for a long time. And threads like these happen for every small little thing, because people can't get enough reaction images or something.

90% of the people that pick what books get published, as well as editors, are women. Just further proof treating them like humans is a mistake.

Yes, welcome to Holla Forums. Enjoy your stay or get the fuck out, your call.

Reverse-shill spotted
No movie that has ever come out as of yet is on par with how shit this one is.

most of my rejection letters (pre-written template by a secretary) were signed by male editors

That's a bold fucking claim.

The editor never got to see your shit. They just dumped it without even reading it.

Hey, thanks for being so quickly outed as a shill.

>He thinks Galileo, Newton, and (((Einstein))) are virgins.

The Room is so bad it's good and memeworthy. Reddit Player One is just shit.

You never said anything about brain uploads. You said:
Implying that you were referring to wasting a lifetime, which is finite, on VR entertainment, which is the topic that makes sense to talk about given which thread we're in.
Transhumanism isn't an endgame, it's a means. Power is the endgame.
What reason does anyone have to give people immortality if they can't benefit from it in some way, and they're just going to live in a meaningless world anyway? You'd make a much better case arguing that the goal is to create debt prisons by enabling mind uploads into artificial bodies, so you're profiting not just on people who are alive, but ones who should be dead. What reason is there to keep a bunch of normalfags "alive" if they're they're just going to exist in goy paradise forever and run up the power bill?
Even if you're right, which you're probably not, I don't give a shit. Acceptance is secondary to being able to live. You still haven't explained why you think it's immoral, or even different from using a crutch.

DO YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME OF SHIT I ALREADY KNOW NIGGER!!?

Fucking what? It's a lazy cashgrab like most shitty movies. There is no difference in this getting made than there was with the gummibear movie or pixels.

Just because you can laugh at a retard doesn't make them any less retarded.

But you still receive enjoyment from laughing at the retard. You aren't going to be entertained if the retard makes you cringe and feel disgusted.

Am I the only one actually hyped for this? This includes basically my entire childhood. During the first trailer, I almost cried when I heard Pure Imagination.

Okay, run along now.
It is, in fact.
So… bread and circuses, tailored exactly as the jews want, so people never experience anything other than what jews want, so they vote the way jews want them to vote, so they are enslaved for all time. Get some critical thinking, you fucking imbecile.
That’s what’s being said.
So you can charge them that bill.
Kill yourself, queerlover. I’m objectively right.
And you’re the reason for the degeneration of society.
Fun fact: canners and splicers won’t be allowed to live.
See, I was right from your very first post. You’re a shitty shill and you outed yourself instantly. >>>/suicide/ if your delusions are actually how you want to live.

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/

Leave this place.

(((Hollywood))) should be banned from ever making another film.

“I would argue that masturbation is the human animal's most important adaptation. The very cornerstone of our technological civilization. Our hands evolved to grip tools, all right—including our own. You see, thinkers, inventors, and scientists are usually geeks, and geeks have a harder time getting laid than anyone. Without the built-in sexual release valve provided by masturbation, it's doubtful that early humans would have ever mastered the secrets of fire or discovered the wheel. And you can bet that Galileo, Newton, and Einstein never would have made their discoveries if they hadn't first been able to clear their heads by slapping the salami (or "knocking a few protons off the old hydrogen atom"). The same goes for Marie Curie. Before she discovered radium, you can be certain she first discovered the little man in the canoe.”

die

but what difference does it make? I am arguing shit movies get made all the time, just because you find the shittiness of one laughable and the other detestable does not mean either is not shitty.

oh fuck off.

Holy shit, that thing game me radiation poisoning

God damn the arcade version sounds like shit compared to the Genesis.

I just realized it reads almost exactly like the Rick and Morty pasta. I also just realized I need to buy some more hard liquor.

Until the retard gets tired of your shit

“Like most gunters, I voted to reelect Cory Doctorow and Wil Wheaton (again). There were no term limits, and those two geezers had been doing a kick-ass job of protecting user rights for over a decade.”
― Ernest Cline, Ready Player One

I preferred the arcade version for some strange reason

leave

Those are some fucked finger nails

What am I looking at?

The horror movie of the century.

Name your favorite story or story-based game. If I cheerypick some dialogue from it, I could probably make it look like shit, too.

You don't even deserve this (you)

die

C'mon user at least try to not sound so new.

The whole book is like this. I would tell you to try reading it, but that requires a lot of alcohol in the bloodstream.

Don't reply to him anymore, he's very clearly fishing for (you)s now.

read

its 370 pages of shit

i don't want to go foward in time

Remember Iron Giant?
Remember Back to the Future?
VIDEO GAMES LMAO!

The Iliad and The Odyssey
I don't play games for the story I play them for gameplay so none.

That's the weirdest part because they aren't even relevant now and it's odd that he's fixated on them considering they're more of a 90s thing than 80s.

Oh, this movie. I've seen the trailers for it a long time ago but I never saw any memey shit like Overwatch in it. Just watched the new trailer trying to find OP's screenshot and didn't see it anywhere.

If the whole book is like this, why is it so highly praised, then?

Oh, I'm sure you played Deus Ex purely for the gameplay.

Try reading the book and you will understand.

Stop

Táin Bó Cúailnge

Tikkun olam.

is it?

Oh, I was looking at the wrong trailer.

The movie has an over-the-top, battle race in it though and that's my weak spot.

ITT: People not understanding that jump into transhuumanism is a neutral neither good nor evil process that must happen eventually no matter what we do and the true problem with it is that (((they))) are pushing for it to happen too quickly so that we are not ready for it and that (((they))) can control it.

If I looked up swear words in a dictionary, does that mean the entire language is just swear words?

I walk into Comp Sci and not a single person isn't talking about it. The entire internet is buzzing about it, if you didn't notice.

Battle races are fucking top tier.

This is one of the cringiest posts I've seen in a while.

It's getting a fucking movie user, what do you think?

So marketers and normalfags?

Nigger fucking fred got a movie, it's not exactly a high bar.

The lowest common denominator.

That faggot's probably from Reddit or cuckchan.

i hope they add the main character from hatred

> (((they))) are pushing for it to happen too quickly
The opposite. They are stalling helpful transhumanism with placebo bullshit that does nothing but makes us their slaves and distract us from our demographical displacement.

STOP

This made me feel terrible for masturbating.

Normalcattle needs to be gassed.

That's very ironic.

GOOD

And Fred was at one point one of the most famous youtube """"personalities"""", you aren't setting the bar much lower

Now is the best time.

You’ve been outed. You can run along now.

die
i
e

What if it's a jewish fantasy. That is, they want to be plugged in forever? Think about it, who would want to be a jew? They are weak, ugly, and stupid. They're voices are awful, their women look like shit and they can not understand how a man can be happy chopping wood and being happy and they envy a man's ability to nail his wife everyday. Why do you think they hate white people?

No.
Jews push transhumanism because they hate themselves and Humanity as a whole. They want to get as far away from that as possible.
While I don't necessarily disagree with Transhumanism, if it goes so far as to replace Humans, it's clearly shit.

You haven't managed to do a single thing you claimed to do so far. Are you getting paid for this or something, or are you just an actual ledditor?

And the source material was god awful to anyone with a brain. My point still stands.

See how this works?

so this is the vidya equivalent of food fight basically?

People nowadays think science will make them live forever as transhuman transsexual cyborgs in space with VR waifus. It’s really retarded that they think science will forever progress and that nothing is beyond man. The problem with being purely scientific is you can only approach questions using verifiable and quantifiable notions. This is why philosophers don’t often overlap with scientists, and when they do they’re shunned (Michael Kaku is a good example of this–people hate him because he philosophizes). Transhumanists never question (or may be incapable of questioning) the nature of the consequences of transhumanism, and even the nature of the self.

Because they entirely lack the ability to self-reflect, they will willingly trap themselves in machines with the foolish idea that their entire existence is contained within fatty matter. They see immortality as a moral obligation, they strive to achieve a world without death. They hope for it, but I fear it. Even if there is nothing after death, it is better than eternal life. If nothing exists after you die, then you need not fear it, as you will have no ability to do so. This is how I know that deep down, they, like everyone else, have an inescapable feeling that there is something after, like waking from a dream.

It’s funny how even with zombies and vampires so popular in media, these idiots still fail entirely to question the burden of immortality. And, particularly in this very specific case, they’re not even thinking about the implications of the economics of the matter. Instead of old people adding to a system that was never funded, can never be funded, and which is going to collapse in all its forms no matter how long people live, they’d prefer “young” people forever enslaved to the debt of the system in general. Force people to work for all eternity to pay back something that no one ever voted on or agreed to.

Just because you take computer science, doesn't make you smart. MIT is full of retards who bought Skyrim five times and browse Reddit and Tumblr. No shit they'll see this as a masterpiece.

there is no limit user. Where there is a will there's a way.

I wasn't talking about the quality, i was talking about the reception

the movie was made well past fred's height.

theyre also talking about Big Bang Theory and the newest Star Wars movie

So guys, are there any good video game related media that references video games and is not fucking shit? I can name a few video game related things that are pretty cool but don't reference much.
>Log Horizon inb4 .hack, I haven't yet watched it but it is on my "towatch" list, I'm too busy with Gundam and Slayers to watch it now.
>Accel World wasn't good but wasn't complete dogshit like SAO was, it was marginaly better and is my guilty pleasure
I don't think there was ever a good non-Japanese movie about video games not based on video games Wreck it Ralph maybe? But I have never watched it

True, but the only point i was trying to make is that the source material needed to have a good reception at some point to get a movie adaptation in the first place

The new ones aren't really the height of writing and it's mostly a hamfisted racism analogy. There's no reason for the augs to be looked down on in the games except for the fact they cuck everyone out of their jobs and by MD went rogue one time.

Give Overlord a shot, either watch the anime or read the light novel. It can be pretty hit and miss though.

Elite Jews aren't the ones plugging themselves in, user.

food fight took some jew (((imagination))) to create, redditplayerone is 300 pages of popculture referencing

The Last Starfighter was inspired by a game. Also, Tron, more or less.

The protagonist is the worst kind of Japanese protagonist, dense as a neutron star and with the testosterone count of a rock.

Because the augs where at the mercy of what drug and robotics companies wanted, basically they willingly became slaves in order to just gain a small physical advantage.

It's as that user said, immortality is a burden. You might not understand that now since you're, I assume, in your twenties or thirties. Once you get older and see the world and the people you love die around you, you'll realize just why immortality sucks.
Though I will note that, as said, it's not foolish to say nothing is impossible.

Yes, I agree with your analysis. They tend to deny, or simply be disgusted by what you or I would see as normal and natural (death and such things) and strive towards the unnatural and unrealistic (Muh Immortality) while ignoring the specifics and denying the consequences. A shame really, because a small degree of transhumanism would improve alot of people's lives without making them pointless altogether.

No, there isn't. You won't be able to bypass the laws of reality because you will it; Nor will anyone else be able to.

What is it with that fucking hack who doesn't play video games writing about video games anyways? I've always hated how he wrote his vidya characters with the ability to be 2fast4u as their gimmick, rather than being knowledgeable and capable of thinking ahead, like in Overlord or Log Horizon.

I read the whole thing.

It's all like this.

It's like every bad 80's movie rolled into one, only they are trying to be completely serious about it.

It'll bomb.

Yeah yeah, I'll see how it is myself before I let some mortals tell me how the immortal feel.

And what law of reality does anything you previously described break? And there are some things that really are impossible like infinite energy or time travel, but most things are within the realm of possibility, we just haven't quite figured it out yet. We don't even fully know how the universe works yet.

He's constantly under a ton of pressure not to disappoint all his incredibly overcompetent underlings and the fact he knows there could be hidden shit out there that can destroy him and his tomb. Give Momonga a break.

Hope its Sunrise for using their Gundam.

btw it looks like Ashly Burch's character from MKX is going to be in this movie.

He just comes across as dumb and servile, and most of his victories are achieved through sheer dumb luck and him being overpowered.

You forgot to post your favorite smug anime girl.
Everything that you go on to describe after this point is the attainment of power. Transhumanism is not their goal. They'll attain power some other way if they think it's a better method.
How are "people" who aren't even physically capable of interacting with society eligible to vote? It only makes sense if they're actually members of society.
No, you were talking about people existing in a digital space, not a physical body.
Good idea, I'll write it down and send it to corporate. But that doesn't explain how they're going to make any money existing in that digital space so you can profit from them.
Wew.
Sorry, but nobody's going to buy that line, just like you didn't buy it when you were told that it was time for the white race to die off. When it comes down to it, survival comes first.
1488, fellow Holla Forumsack. Even if people reached that conclusion, they'd surpass and outnumber regular humans before enough humans were on board to genocide them anyway. Like the immigrant flood, but of people who are actually superior, rather than goat farmers in rape gangs. But please, keep dreaming about the day of the rope that's surely coming, rather than doing anything about it.
Not only did you not explain why either of those is immoral, you assumed that it's being done solely for fun and pleasure, rather than medical necessity. Healthy tissue is destroyed for medical procedures all the time. Like I said, baby and bathwater.

The whole list of references:
The Iron Giant,
the DeLorean time machine from Back to the Future,
outfitted with KITT from Knight Rider,
the DC Comics universe,
The Lord of the Rings,
Freddy Krueger,
Duke Nukem,
the possessed car from Christine,
the van from The A-Team,
the modified Ford Falcon used in Mad Max,
the monster truck Bigfoot,
Kaneda's motorcycle from Akira,
Tracer from Overwatch,
The RX-78-2 Gundam fromMobile
Suit Gundam,
Ryu, Blanka and Chun-Li from Street Fighter,
Lara Croft from Tomb Raider,
the Mach 5 from Speed Racer,
Chucky from Child's Play,
and Battletoads.

Yeah that's the joke. Otherwise you'd never get to hear him panicking and going 'OH FUCK' when he's not around the NPCs.
But hey, it's like user said, it's a hit or miss

Kill Yourself Mate.

Not yet because there's nothing worth plugging themselves into.

They were deleted because you're a reddit-tier faggot. Now end yourself.

It's definitely the direction where we're headed. And I can believe that a "VR Oasis" would become a public utility for the sake of keeping unrest down.

To be honest, all this talk about the reprecussions of immortality is kind of meaningless at the current moment because we don't actually know how people would react to it, we can only guess. It's very possible that it will be a curse, but once everyone becomes immortal, people might just adapt to immortality and take enjoyement out of it. We have no way of actually proving that because no one was really ever immortal.

It's a conflict old as the history itself. On one hand, immortality might really fucking suck on the other, does anyone with no psychological problems, suicidal people do not apply as they have mental problems that they need help with really want to die? I mean, if you had the choice of living, let's say until you are the last human in existence, and dying at this very fucking moment, leaving behind all the things you love and agreeing with the idea that if there is no afterlife, this as well might be it, you will never ever again play video games, shitpost on the internet, watch animu, watch movies, read books, play sports, talk to friends, get a girlfriend etc, as well as knowing that all your plans become meaningless, all your hopes and dreams will be crushed and you will never be able to accomplish what you set out to do, adding to that the possibility that there might be an afterlife, but you might go to hell, and taking into account many different factors, would you really, honestly chose to die at this very moment? I don't think this is such an easy question to answer and it might be a question that we will have to answer pretty soon.

Not user but its a fat lesbian nigger and I can say that at least blade of the immortal was funny by its cringe. This was pure disgust.

You'll also have to take into account that your physical body may not be immortal. And the fact that you'll probably get bored. And the fact that most religions shun immortality.

So this is basically just one of those reference comedy movies that were the craze a decade ago right? Except without the toilet humor.

It would be funny if it wasn't every Isekai story ever. Dumbfuck gets dumped into new world and proceeds to constantly attain victory without actually earning it. It just feels cheap and masturbatory. The story would be far more interesting if was less about the protagonist being dumb as a post and winning because of author fiat and more about politicking and scheming.

And whoever made this had autism and has to keep referencing things right after another instead of drawing everything out.

How dare they defile Gundam.

check out the dig by alan dean foster, a great deal of the book deals with an entire race's experience with immortality

What a strange film.
It's not something I'd watch, but I guess there are people who will.

Now there's a surprise.

To this day I've never met someone who actually wanted to die IRL. Even 80-90 year olds desperately cling to life as much as they possibly can. Granted, immortality without the ability to die would be shit, but as long as there's a way to end your life I guarantee 99.99% of people will take it.

That's kind of the point. He's not a super strong Marty Stu who spends all day conquering the world while mocking the inferior and spending all night fucking Shalltear and Albedo, that would just be a regular boring ass power fantasy even with the good worldbuilding the novel has. He's a regular ass salaryman who doesn't even want to conquer the world but he feels pressured by his servants, who he pretty much considers his children. He's not too dense or too stupid to piss me off, but he's constantly outclassed by everyone in the mental department. I find him kind of a cute character to be honest.

I can't wait to see all half a second of its appearance, since there's no way any IP is going to get anywhere near enough screen time to be considered meaningful in this clusterfuck.

I will, thanks user after I finally finish Reasonable Faith as well as Brother's Karamazov and the Mistborn series

Check what, faggot?

My former boss got this book in one of those loot crate things, and went on about it for a couple weeks. He aggressively egged me into borrowing it from him and reading it. It is pretty reddity.

Those

Evidence.
You’re fucking kidding, right? Niggers vote. Women vote. Non-landowners vote. In some countries, people who aren’t even citizens of the country vote. YOU’RE EVIL IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THESE THINGS. They are ALREADY saying that “AI” should have personhood rights. All you have to do is make 1,000,000 copies of an AI and you suddenly have 1,000,000 new voters who WOW WHAT A SURPRISE vote exactly the way their creators want them to vote. GET. SOME. CRITICAL. THINKING.
When has “making sense” ever been relevant to what jews do to people, user.
Whatever you want, shlomo.
Yeah, no one has ever made any money digitally. That has never happened. Ever. At any time. For any reason. In any capacity. Bitcoin doesn’t exist. Neither do stocks. Nor derivatives; they don’t exist. Oh, and video games sure don’t exist, either.
>>>Holla Forums
Except for you, apparently, who is willing to allow anything to happen to society as long as your fee fees aren’t hurt and you can engage in your debauchery all you like.
No real evidence of this.
So… stop acting like you, act more like me. Got it.
Your inability to comprehend what was written does not mean that it was not there.
Inherently the point, yes.
There will never be a medical necessity to cut off your arms and replace them with machines, nor a medical necessity to make your skin red and give you anime eyes.
Don’t be a flippant reductionist. “Oh no, his stomach skin is healthy so we can’t cut into him to remove that appendix!” is not an argument.

I've always been suspicious that the stuff given in those does not justify the fees for it.

So, the story is about a dumb person being dumb? Why the fuck is this shit popular? Do people enjoy reading about subhuman idiots winning because of plot armor because they identify with them and wish they too could steamroll everything without having to put in hard work?

Does the fact that a person that gets paid more money than you and gets to shit on other humans enjoying this garbage keep you up at night?

Filthy jews, the lot of them

This entire thing reminds me that the reason I enjoyed Wreck It Ralph is because it didn't rely on specific games for most of it. Sure, there's a lot of references, but the story did a pretty good job using games as a jumping off point instead of just referencing it actively. It kept most of it as graffiti or background stuff. This on the other hand puts it front-and-center and any interest I would have had in it is ruined because I don't give two shits about whatever story the movie had after they forced half a dozen dead franchises in my face. Also, fuck them for using The Iron Giant. Keep him out of this.

Anyone got that article about Wreck It Ralph 2 being about Ralph being a me-me?

His IQ is not high enough.

Why? I don't argue with ledditors. Now do as I told you, and Kill Yourself.

That could be true, but I haven't seen many Isekai stories that have both skeletons and and not really or either dumbfucks who succeed by pure accident constantly, so it scores some points on that front for me.
Plus, they do plenty of polly ticks when Skeletor and Crew aren't on the scene. The other user with god-tier taste covered everything else.

I'm not saying that the theme is good themes are never good or bad, what matters is how well they are pulled off but it doesn't take a genius to figure out why people like such things.

They definitely do, based on what he told me. They are memeboxes

(Checked)
No

Those right there, I'd assume

*don't

Christ.

Plebs, I am surrounded by plebs.

He's not average though, he's well below average in both intelligence and personality. He's a dumb doormat.

For the life of me I will never understand why consistently below average, pathetic sack of shit protagonists that never improve, or attempt to improve, or learn from their mistakes are popular.

Say what you want about Gantz but the protagonist at the start of the story is completely unrecognizable by the end of it, and it actually happens naturally and without him becoming some overpowered genius, and this despite being surrounded by smarter and more competent people than him.

It's because humanity is 95% selfish little sociopaths in a world of shit, and we refuse to have basic empathy.

Them numbers

Do you seriously have to ask this? Lemmings are subhuman and refuse to think.

Nearly all of my managers have either been redditor types, or straight up goons. For too long the noble, gentle user has suffered and slaved away beneath this cabal of elitist internationalists with shit taste.

Disney must have an honed sense to avoid bad publicity, mostly.

except when it comes to having EA make their games

No, it's about a japanese salaryman getting put in a situation in which he's clearly unprepared for but still trying his best to come out fine.
Do people enjoy reading about subhuman idiots winning because they identify with them and wish they could too steamroll everything after putting in hard work?
See, I can play the oversimplification game too.

Honest question: What's the first song in the trailer?

Doesn't it also amaze anyone that in the future the film/book predicts, people have become so creatively bankrupt that they'd rather revel in shit that was decades ago, and long before any of them were born, rather than create their own shit?

I unironically enjoyed this. Sadly, the "80's culture" in this film made sense because all the aliens had to base human culture off of was whatever was included in the time capsule.

never understand why consistently below average, pathetic sack of shit protagonists that never improve, or attempt to improve, or learn from their mistakes are popular.
The characters are more relatable that way.

Right.

>both rei, asuka, and misato
Asuka is the only correct answer. Misato is the eternally jilted nee-chan. Rei is the jewish genetic mistake that came out of a fucking test tube.

pixels was just that bit from a futurama episode extended 90 min

If its like the book there are more references. I know for sure it'll have the 2112 Rush album because its one of the stupud challenges.

Not really, it has been this way for years
ex. Every Hollyjew movie, some of the most popular TV shows, AAA games

forgot my meme arrow

Daily reminder that this is on the reading list of the United States Marine Corps.

A day will come brother when we rise against our oppressors and punish them for their sins.

And it's handled horribly. Konosuba is about a dumb NEET dying a pathetic death and being reborn in a fantasy world and surrounded by borderline useless party members and it manages to not fuck up by taking itself too seriously.

It's not oversimplification, though. What exactly makes Overlord any different from Naruto?

I want to cheer for the protagonist, his trials, failures and triumphs, not gaze at my supposed reflection. When the protagonist is being even more retarded than me and behaving in ways no sane human would that's bad fucking writing.

As in required reading?

You're probably right. 90% of the people who happen to notice it won't even know where it's from.

….post the list
so I can revel in how shit this world is

Momonga is kinda dumb, but he's good at his job and the game he loved. Thus, the fact that he bluffs through many situations while relying on his intelligent subordinates Although I admit there are times when it's more blind luck than bluffing, and your tolerance for this is probably much less than mine
The idea of an average salary worker being put into that sort of situation is pretty fucking funny, yes.
That doesn't happen with Momonga. Other characters change, but not him. I don't have an issue with this, because just like in, say, OPM, the Main Character doesn't need to change.
Polite sage since we're way the fuck off topic

Congratulations user, you are immediately smarty than majority of the people on the planet!

bullshit.

that sounded so ridiculous i had to check

mccscp.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/2017_USMCREADINGLIST_WEB.pdf

Source. I cannot possibly belive that

this movie looks like Big Bang Theory took a nasty shit on a dystopian future shaped my Seth McFarland.
The book was a hot pandering mess, so will the movie.
this seems like the climax of Hollywood's "nerds are cool" pandering. I will get good reviews solely on the references alone. expect to see countless YouTube videos titles "10 Ready Player One refrences only hardcore nerds understand"

>mccscp.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/2017_USMCREADINGLIST_WEB.pdf

No it's not. The characters and their arcs are fine and the worldbuilding is good. It's by no means a glorious masterpiece but it's pretty entertaining. Remember my first post, hit or miss

What the FUCK

KILL EVERY JEW

Why are some Marines being required to read good shit like Starship Troopers while others get teen shit?

Heh, it must physically hurt to hear it read compared to just reading it.

What in the everloving fuck is this horseshit

He pretty much fucking does. A character that doesn't learn and adapt from things he experiences in the plot is beyond godawful. If he's not changing then he's just a projecting of the audience, and just like anything aimed at the majority, it gets thrown down to the lowest common denominator, hence why most PCs are dumb as bricks.

I'm not saying I'm smart, but when the majority the audience looks at what the protagonist is doing and thinks "You're a dense idiot" you got yourself a bad protagonist. Lazy writers mostly make them dumb and let them win through deus ex machina because it requires little effort on their part, the protagonist is never actually proactive or has to plan ahead, they can just move him from one shitty gag and embarrassing situation to the next without requiring character growth or an actual plot, just build some sort of tension and let the power of friendship win the day.

Torture training

Some of them are spics and niggers (hence audiobooks) and some of them are actually human.

They should blast that shit at the mudshits to make them surrender.

I wish I had a fetish for watching the world turn to shit, Id be cumming non-stop

After reading these I can only think of one way to describe it. It like a cake, but consisting of 90% icing (pop culture references) and 10% actual cake (actual substance). You could probably take one bite of that horrible meal and be okay, while eating any more will just make you throw up. How the heck did this even get published?

I didn't think the military could get much worse.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT BRO

That's part of the charm of The Irresponsible Captain Tylor, but the guy also grows throughout the series.

It's been 2+ years since I read it, but that's already something that's been said plenty of times in this thread.

How about the part where the big bad corp get ahold of a special bomb that instakills everyone (secretly obtained from an auction) in the big final fight and uses it, but Wade got a bullshit "extra life" from playing a perfect Pac Man run back int he beginning of the book and gets to keep going. The battle itself is cringy beyond belief, because it's just a mishmash of every sci-fi thing in the world all thrown together.

The US will lose against Russia once WW3 happens. Calling it now. Anybody else want to place bets?

By the way, you filthy fucking kike (not you, quoted posts), my discussion WAS Holla Forums-related. It directly referred to the content of the OP of this thread. Eat shit.

B-but why?
I'm fucking flabberghasted

question of the fucking century

It’s the book equivalent of the Rich Evans quote about movies.

I remember an user posting slides from some military seminar about trannies, microaggression and faggots. It's obvious the Jews want to make the US military as ineffective as possible.

Of course, because they actually get shit done when politicians aren't involved.

What do you mean "in the future"? It's already happening.

CIA SAD doesnt actually fight anybody, they train local warlords and geurilla groups to try to keep out the taliban and other fringe armed muslim radicals

If you want to die you might as well do it now, you pathetic weaklings.

Fucking hell, it actually looks good for the first part of the trailer. Think about it, humanity is now in a TRASH SLAVE economy, think of the matrix, but instead of the machines we now have kikes.Now that I think about it, this is probably the most genius movie ever made. Don't look at it in the face, but look at it at what represents, modern culture enslaved by money and merchandise- a hellscape of nastolga pandering and hedonism. They SURPASSED the matrix into making a more believable horror. We are still slaves, but slaves to ourselves- to our own creation. In the matrix we are slaves to our machines, but in Ready Player One we are slaves to our desires. It's sublime.

I'll admit somehow I accidentally linked you in my previous post.
Newton was definitely a virgin, was mostly solitary and the only woman that was ever close to him (not romantically but just cleaning and cooking while he was busy) was a niece.
Einstein got married and had kids and even a affair.
Galieo, I have no idea but have never heard of him having any woman in his life.

Can someone check if they get mandatory masturbation material too?

Nah. He's a big spooky skeleton who can BTFO almost anyone in a 1 on 1 fight, since that's one of the things he is shown to be skilled at.
How do you mean? To me, personally, I just find it funny and as the other user said, a little cute to see Momonga bumbling his way around the NPCs like a newly made parent. Although the fights can be neat too. Be honest, are you just salty about Volume 12? Because we all are.

Holy shit I made this thread just now and in less than a day it has already hit bump limit. I can't wait to see when the movie is out. It will be just like Mass Effect Andromeda's.

You guys are mixing up biological immortality with godlike deathlessness.
There's nothing wrong with extending your life-span to thousands of years, and being able to decide when you're ready to go.
No one wants to live forever, but there's nothing wrong from wanting to not be a race of short-lived vermin.

By normal standards, Humans are actually quite long lived. Immortality carries some other problems which are spoke of often in fiction, though. Namely reproduction. When everyone can live forever, our birth rates will have to plummet tremendously, to the point where accidents and criminal killings have the same rate as births, or we'll shortly overtake our population limits and go extinct by overpopulation.
To add to that, why in the hell would you want to potentially extend the lives of Jews and Niggers?

so, anons, are you writing your own book? if that faggot manage to write one, why wont you?

they dont even supply you with material relevant to the combat theyve been currently actually fighting for the past 30 years

Where do you think we are?

Same reason I don't murder you all, I have a conscience.

It looks fucking awful. The writer of the book is a hack, and the movie will be shit.

Fuck me that's awful

This shit is like someone looked at fashwave and said

Ive written several you shitposting faggot

Well in their defence, urban warfare is essentially the same even with drones and whatnot. And you can still takeaway things from WW2 like the importance of coordinated air, sea, and land as well as how they supplied the forces. It doesn't hurt to read that so long as you don't forget the changes in war to today.

Well most women tend to marry and have children at 20 to 30 or 35? I don't remember because having children after that age is pretty fucking risky. If we manage to extend human lifespan while at the same time giving people the ability to have children far later in their lives I can see the birth rates plummeting unless we're talking about niggers, those fuckers literally won't use contraception to save their lives, see AIDS. We're gonna have to castrate one or two of them. And by one or two I mean Africa.

they have ready player one in 3 formats
while they cant be bothered to give you a book on occupying a sandnigger city

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

Wait hold the fuck up, what kind of original content does this damn book have? Provided it has one in the first place.

I was in the Marine Corps Infantry for 8 years, and I agree wholeheartedly. We've completely sacrificed warfighting capability and ethos for no good reason. also, we have outdated equipment and a retarded logistical doctrine It doesn't surprise me at all this is on the Commandant's reading list.

Where have I seen this go horribly wrong?

Thats it
FUCK THIS SHIT
ITS FUCKED BEYOND REPAIR
even /k/ would have a fucking aneurysm over this shit

but user, he already exists

It can happen at any age, so long as they aren't sterile. But even so, I don't think it'd happen. Even if you only had 1 Child born for every, say, 4 Adults, the population would still climb extremely fast, what with the lack of natural deaths and people living well into their 80s. It's already a problem, even as things are now, with Old people taking up a huge chunk of the population despite them not being very productive.

I feel dirty… I feel dirty watching the webm vid and reading this abhorrent shit. This feels like is The Matrix and Tron had a one night stand and had a retarded baby and THIS is it. The sad part about it is yes the normalfags are going to watch this shit and then literally fuck everything we truly love and hold dear to our sacred nostalgia to a unspeakable hell that Lucifer and Satan himself will show sympathy for this heresy.

It's basically going to be sword art online, except for even more retarded normalfags if that is somehow even possible.

funny thing is i know a friend that loved to watch sword art online, but hates mmos and online games as a whole

You have my sympathy, user. This is deliberate sabotage on something you've contributed a good portion of your life to. I'd be incensed. At least they didn't make you wear the high heels

I dunno whether to be more mad about this existing, or sad at seeing how many vidya/anime devs have agreed to have their franchises be apart of this (it's that fucking Adam Sandler movie all over again). Did the author want to create something worse than Sword Art Online? If so, he fucking succeeded.

Good for him. Tell him that SAO also fails as a game.

im not even surprised about that since the author doesn't even play mmos

I flat-out wouldn't have. Mind you, this was a different generation, but if they thought back then that they'd get Marines who had killed men for Israel :^) to slip into some high heels to make a social statement, somebody would've had a "training accident" out in Lavic Lake in Twentynine Palms. Saging for off-topic.

Because what's the point? Most will not listen.

No one listened to Ted Kaczynski.

When Huxley wrote Brave New World the reaction of the time was "All people do in the future is fuck, consume mindless entertainment, and take drugs while having no responsibilities? AWESOME!"

What the hell is there to even write? This movie creates a much more terrifying future than I ever could.

Here you have a world where the environment has gone to complete shit. The economy is so decimated that the only real career choice is playing vidya for a living or being a low level e-celeb. Yes, this is a world where at best most people can only aspire to be the next DSP. Let that sink in.

And what of the game? In a world where there is only one video game left to play, know what it is? It's a micro-transaction ridden P2W grindfest. It's also your only escape from the horror's of reality. So guess what, YOUR ONLY JOY IN LIFE IS TO GRIND LOOTBOXES FROM BIRTH UNTIL DEATH.

This film is what happens when Satan designs a corner of hell specifically for Holla Forums. So bravo to the author for creating a dystopia far more horrific than I ever could.

THERE'S ONLY ONE FUCKING PROTON IN A HYDROGEN ATOM
IF YOU HAD TWO PROTONS IT WOULD BE A HELIUM ATOM
GOD I'M MAD

How about writing a story about someone's struggle to bring the state of the world out of the gutter that it is in? People are always looking for signs of hope, so give it to them.

I bought this book unironically two years ago and got at least to the half of the book
I don't know why, but I feel I should burn the book as soon as possible

Who the fuck let EA, the Koreans, and the Chinese in again?

The reason, in my mind, that this failed abortion is on the reading list, is to lure retarded junior Marines into reading sci-fi such as Ender's Game and Starship Troopers which will lead them to reading non-fiction tech books. Look at the structure of the list as a whole. Ready Player One is bait. It is bait laid out by a cynical old General in an attempt to interest braindead smartphone zombies to wake the fuck up. The Corps has a hard on at higher levels for the WW3 technopocalypse meme as well as cyber warfare but it's stuck in a boomer/GenX mindset. It is trying to get the next generation on board.

No, it's propaganda.
That's it. It's shitty propaganda you need to have shoveled down your throat so you can be a good goy who dies for israel without question.

372 PAGES WE'LL NEVER GET BACK
372pages.com/
Where Mike Nelson and Connor (((Latowska))) tear a new hole on Ernest Cline's magnum crapus

By the gods we need more of this, and more stories of people doing naturally good things for others and standing up for what's right, as well as stand against the things that are clearly evil, things that would destroy the good of the world and the good within people. Over the years they have tried to make stories like that seem boring or uninteresting to normalfags, to the point where they try to indoctrinate and program them into thinking that it's bad to be like those kind of heroes, and that being like the degenerate and "special/unique" characters we see in modern media today are what we should be like. (((They))) teach us to embrace the artificial and unnatural as something that is holy and the pinnacle of humanity. "Good is bad, bad is good" to put it simply. We need more stories that give people hope that there is still something worth fighting and living for in this world more than ever. Perhaps stories that inspire us to become that hope for others through our deeds.

These are toxic waste memes. They are not suitable for ingestion by human intellect.

Think about the bright side:
Apparently, (((Disney)))'s Star Wars with gurrrrl power Rey Race Mixer and Stormtrooper Dindu Nuffins didn't make a lasting impact on cancer pop culture of the future.

Good lord. Never have I seen such fake, pretentious faggotry condensed to such a degree in text form. So cancerous I could feel my lymph nodes swelling up just reading the first paragraph.

Thought I recognized that motorcycle.

Thanks for showing me this, I'll check it out.

>Apparently, (((Disney)))'s Star Wars with gurrrrl power Rey Race Mixer and Stormtrooper Dindu Nuffins didn't make a lasting impact on cancer pop culture of the future.
Good
Even as shitty as the dystopia is, at least there's no nu-Wars.

Holy shit. This is now what passes as a plot line for a fucking movie? Fuck.

After the hunger games was a success dispite being trash Hollywood is really latching onto any remotely popular book.
They made a 50 shades of grey movie for fucks sake, I'm surprised they didn't make a movie sooner.

Could even say the same thing about Toy Story. A world where toys are actually alive and the characters were a good mix of original (Woody, Buzz), with a few licensed ones (Mr Potato Head, Etch a Sketch, Preskool toys mention, Hot Wheels track) and generic ones (Ham the piggy bank, green army men).

While also on the subject matter of TS, this movie was apparently pitched as Toy Story in a supermarket with food mascots for characters.

WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP THIS, REN?

IF THEY'RE RELEASING A TRAILER THEN THE MOVIE IS IN EDITING AND IT'S TOO LATE

WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US YET AGAIN?

Some motherfucker is going to say they think I would enjoy this because "You like video games and movies, right user?". It already happened with the book, so it's just a matter of time at this point.

dear god

so is this not the most real movie to come out in over a decade?

No, it's simply because he is glaringly full of shit about his unscientific ideas and trots them out smugly as if he has all the answers to the deep mysteries. Poseur Sagan also mostly full of shit, but at least he was a scientist about it wannabe.

Tell it to the speed of light, or the second law of thermodynamics user.

There are currently theories about how the speed of light could be circumvented by bending the universe enough to create a bubble around a spaceship. I haven't looked much into the details on that, and it's easily a century out in the future, but it's far from impossible.
Ever hear of the EmDrive?

Hi, Asses and Elbows. Are you sore that you’re banned from Holla Forums?

This is it guys. The motherload. The endgame. What we've all being waiting for.
For years upon years I've been reading comics, playing video games and watching television. All those hours I could used to make friends, get a job or a girlfriend. But I didn't, all because I was patiently waiting for something like this. This is going to be the film equivalent of a blowjob for nerds like me. Just two hours of pop culture references which will make all those years memorizing fictional works, characters and plots all worth it. Normalfags will never be able to appreciate thisgoodlike I do, because they didn't put in the effort that I did. All the bullying, the Friday nights spent alone in my room while my school mates were out partying drinking are finally going to pay off. I truly feel sorry for normalfags, getting laid and having friends is nothing compared to this once-in-a-lifetime experience

You're assuming the average user is literate. They'll never look at a book unless it has pictures or there's a movie adaptation.

Doesn't feel like that to me. I was born in 1988.

I think he meant to say "80's kids" (in the colloquial "only 90's kids will remember this" sense) rather than "kids born in the 80's." You're not going to have nostalgic memories of waking up and watching e.g. Thundercats, G.I. Joe, or The Smurfs, because they went off the air before 1990 and you just were too young to remember or understand them.

By "80's kid", they mean the sort of 40 something with a lot of disposable income and a desperate desire to keep up with the "nerd chiq" that's been growing over the years. Think of the sort of person who unironically watches shit RLM's Nerd Crew is satirizing.

Oh kurwa. That would explain why they are making only shit, remakes and what else nowadays. I am hardly bothering watching their crap, it's obviously now to the point that their shit is not even worth a pirate at all.

Ironically enough Kazuma is surprisingly competent because he can utilize the retards in his group to the point where they become a local legend. If he wasn't only concerned with doing the bare minimum to survive comfortably he could be a successive business leader or something.