Weird dream

Lads, I recently had a rather bizarre dream.
In it, I was playing Animal Crossing, the one for the GameCube, or at least a reconstruction my brain made of it based on videos, pictures and the other installments. For some reason, in that dream I was really enjoying it and having lots of fun. Should I get an emulator and play it? I heard Dolphin is the only good GameCube emulator out there.
Well, now that we are at it, this can be a vidya-related dream thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/kv5sfo.wad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

user if you're going to start a dream thread you might as well start with a dream that's not as boring.
I'm actually overwhelmed by how underwhelmed I am.

CHECK MY DUBS NIGGER JEW FAGGOT

Had this dream a couple months ago, posted it before but didn't screencap so here we go.
And then I woke up.

I had a dream where OP wasn't a cocksucking mongrel. Alas, a dream it shall remain.

I had a dream last night that I was visited by an Arilou who gave me a pair of goggles to see THEM, but the goggles didn't work.

Amazing.

god damn

wtf

I aspire to be that judge

I had this dream two nights ago

(checked)
gave me a giggle at the end nice dream

I have sleep paralysis and shit can get pretty lively
In a Victorian ballroom, everyone in animal masks that only cover your face from the front. Girl in black is there but shes in a beautiful gown, catmask. she takes me outside to a wall with catpaw on it, tells me to intertwine our destiny. i do it.

Nice blogpost

Brilliant

Consider the following: Lucid dreaming. Getting smart with hypnagogia (that is, "sleep paralysis") is a pretty big thing in some methods of it.

The only vidya dream I ever had was a dream where I was playing Terraria, and I used a fucking T-shirt as a controller, and then I woke up and I was apparently fondling my own shirt I was wearing. I don't even play very much Terraria either. Fucking weird.

/thread

That reminds me of the user who was gonna fug an ayylmao during his sleep paralysis but never finished the thread because he presumably died.
Also were you into the occult at all while this happened?

no. nothing out of the ordinary. but come to think of it a family member had gotten cancer around that time.

I used to be unable to sleep properly at one side of my bed so I had to rotate myself or else I would have horrible livid nightmares. Nowadays I have some freaky dreams that are probably illegal as far as dreams go. But nothing vidya related.

(checked)
Fucking amazing.>>13966533

I recently had a dream that John Romero came to my house to help me get a hold of my life and stop being a NEET.

I've had issues with a Queen Bitch, I'm expected to get sleep paralysis tonight but I'm not going to bed. I'll just stay up and get some work done. I can't stand the whore.

>have to let a robot crawl into my brain and control me for a while, something to do with a (((google))) ai
Might as well post it files.catbox.moe/kv5sfo.wad
Was going to make it into a bigger dm map with a dream theme, maybe some stuff from lsd and yume nikki

what the fuck

checked and keked

checked and keked

lol
That is supposed to be impossible.

Noice

>It even has a brand new PS3 this was in 2005

one time, I had a dream where I was playing FF6, having never played it IRL, because somehow a friend of mine got literally sucked inside of the game, and the only way to free him was to beat the game, I think without dying
I think that when I got to the final boss, I got sucked inside too, but not as a character, but as the player; i was able to control the characters as the player of an FF game
I was controlling 3 guys, I think maybe including my friend, fighting some big old-WoW-looking shadow dragon in a vortex of greyish darkness and shadows, and I heard the most epic music I've ever heard in my entire life
I never beat it or lost before I woke up
but after I woke up, I forgot about the music before nightfall came

I wasn't prepared to feel emotions today.

seems like a literal demon, user

maybe you should go get baptized in a Catholic Church
if it comes back, ask it: Does Jesus Christ come in the flesh?
it is absolutely impossible, bar nothing, for it to not answer you or say anything other than no if it is a negative creature, though it might say something else after saying no, which is irrelevant to the answer
thats when you, within the dream or not, ask Christ to get you out of there

among spirits, only positive beings are capable of replying with yes to that question
inb4 derail

When I was a teen (not so much anymore) I had dreams where I'd move around normally but instead of feeling me walking through my legs I feel myself using the fingers on the WASD keys.
I did a shitty job describing it, but did anyone else ever get those?
Also, an enormous amount of dreams where I'm late/running away/trying to catch up to something and I just can't for the life of me move my legs fast enough and I'm barely moving.

Interesting trivia: apparently reading in your dreams is pretty hard or even impossible because the part in your brain in charge of reading is asleep.

Jesus Christ, thanks for the laugh.

How are your parents?

I used to be able to instantaneously go from alertness, to sleep paralysis, to sleep, and then back again, though I can't anymore. I also have dreams within dreams like Inception.

I remember that dream. The ending was pretty memorable.

Also, related to the thread: these past few weeks I've been having half DOOM/half "discussion in a nice bar" kind of dreams, so much so that sometimes I remember the discussion parts in real life but I can't tell if that's a real memory or a memory from a dream, which is starting to be a problem because I've begun to expect from people that they remember things I told them during my dreams.

Thankfully they're well despite having health issues which come with their age.
Educated me well and gave me plenty of luxuries and spoiled me to no end.
Of course they have big fucking flaws but they're together, happy for most of the time and live their mid class lives comfortably
I'm a ambitionless nihlistic retard with low self esteem though with likely a mental issue that hasn't been diagnosed yet and even though I never did anything to hurt, shock them or make them dissapointed in me, academically I'm a failure and waste all my free time on vidya outside some socializing with friends instead of doing something out of myself and finding a sport or part time job and they obviously resent this and express it
That wasn't a problem until the later years of my highschool years, so its like this dream kind of predicted my current situation, they just want me to be good at something thats not vidya
But they're financially stable, and still healthy with no life threathning issues despite a myriad of health problems, and one way or another I'll live my life with our without their support
I really do love them and they do everything in their path to set me straight and make me happy I'm likely not going to live up to their expectations especially compared to their friends sons and all the support they gave me
Sage for a disgusting normalfagish blogpost

Hey fag, if you love your parents, get your shit together. Your NEETness is hurting them, you selfish cunt.

I don't tell you my dreams so I don't see why I should be reading yours.

I know, and every time I time to self improve I always end up crashing in the end.

Dude, get a personal trainer that makes you do shit, even if it takes him to have a gun pointed to your head. Stop being a cuck, die, or git gud.