Why the hell isn't this getting a sequel?

Why the hell isn't this getting a sequel?
After 4U it's probably the best in the series.

That doesn't look like Batman at all. Sage for lying.

Too easy? Sold poorly? Too big a departure? Boring gameplay until the post-game? Used a popular name and setting without including anything the fans of this name and setting enjoy most about the games? I'm looking forward to playing it but these are all criticisms I've seen levied at the game repeatedly.

tbh the gameplay is glorified rock paper scissors for the first several hours and its tremendously boring how long it takes for you to unlock everything essential to not making a shit monstie

bane?

this, I ended up losing interest in the game after 6 hours because of how dull and repetitive it was.

I didn't even know this was out. Honestly I thought it looked sorta cute when it was announced but didn't care much beyond that.
I will admit I do want to ride a Brachydios and punch other monsters to death.

oh they finally made a game for made in abyss?

I played the Japanese version a bunch and yeah, it's kinda shit. The rock paper scissors system didn't really work well the way they did it.

what is this, some kind of monstermon catchin monster hunter?

Because it was fucking awful. The rock paper scissors gameplay is the worst thing.

Like everyone says the rock paper scissors thing. It was a pretty stupid idea. Why couldn't it have just been a regular RPG?

YOU ARE A BIG GUY

People here are retards. Gameplay system was fun. They just want the boring atlus games like system.

I would kill for a dungeon crawler in the style of Sekaiju no Meikyuu with each weapon type being a different class.

What was fun about playing rock paper scissors constantly?

For starters it only just came out a few months ago. Why the fuck would you expect a sequel so soon?

It was basically yokai watch except even more random mixed with ever oasis / fantasy life./what ever other open game. Lkke those

It wasnt bad but it was easy as fuck

More than a year ago, actually time really flies lately for some reason but still too soon for a sequel yeah.

ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS MAKE A MONSTER HUNTER THEMED POKEMON GAME

ALL THEY HAD TO FUCKING DO

ONE JOB CAPCOM

ONE FUCKING JOB

I'm going to have to disagree with you on that. Rock Paper Scissors can be a good RPG mechanic, but it needs to be done well. Magic Pengel made it into a strategy game about prediction. It helps the game was pretty short, too, though.

Having the option to draw a penis and fight with it does carry the game a lot though.