Mark is all criticisms in the Nintendo Switch thread

Fuck that nintendrone fat fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/bans.html
archive.is/https://8ch.net/v/res/13951249.html
archive.is/zfv08
archive.is/BhPcO#selection-9239.0-9245.1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If he'd just allow the single LOL thread we want so we have someplace to Shitpost and vent then we'd be fine. A board this big and this fast, and this focused on complaining about every facet of modern gaming as it becomes Gentrified needs a place to relax.

Yeah, but the LOL threads were meant to be a webcomic general of sorts.

Anons would post more seriously more often if they were given a little litterbox to freely shitpost in. The 4am threads helped with emotional stuff.

yeah, but then ritsu ruined those threads and some anons constantly bitched in the meta threads how Mark would never ban them.

Your problem. Kill yourself.

Ah. Why didn't you say so? I'll have to post that one Animal Crossing comic where the villager has a Keyblade.

Criticism isn't shitposting the fuck.
I play Rimworld and discuss it in the thread that pops up here once in a while and deal with constant criticism of the game as a df lite.
With Nintendo, and like with the old Overwatch threads moderators get ass hurt and ban people for having opinions they don't like under rule 8, and people believe its shitposting is the problem not moderation.

Does no one remember why people left halfchan in the first place?

ah fuck, forgot the quotations

yeah, try to keep it mostly vidya and I don't care.

boo hoo why don't people like me
8ch.net/bans.html

Top tier shit, I guess the Bayonetta announcements really fucked with his brain.
Christ

Going on about how Nintendrones are fucking delusional because they like a tablet while trying to downvote a thread isn't fucking criticism. tell me how and isn't shit posting.

I saw this happen.
Stop being a fag, making fucking "NINTENDRONES ACTUALLY SUPPORT THIS :^) :^) :^) :^)" shitposts and wait the 30 minutes, you fag.
inb4 im mark

No, because nobody goes back there because they assume that our Holla Forums is better instead of being exactly the same.
Anychan, 7chan, Qabna, Lainchan, and 420Chan. These are our options after Holla Forums. We need to find the best other Holla Forums out there.

Seriously, it's not that hard.

Even the bans I gave for ban evasion are short

You first

Reminds me of the Xenoblade 2 censorship bullshit.
The thread was alright until OP stated it couldn't possibly be censored even though there was a high probability of it happening.
Everyone shitting on OP for defending that Xenoblade 2 wouldn't be censored, despite Nintendo doing it in the past, were promptly banned by cakeboy.

Not only that but it turned out OP was this Nintentoddler lolcow.

You banned me and others for questioning the quality of the Switch's library. I got banned for asking a guy what games make him like it.
this is a fucking chan, of course there's gonna be a lot of banter and shit that visually strikes a vitriolic faggot like you as unacceptable rule 8 stop shitting on nintendo when I wouldn't care if it wasn't nintendo. The so-called "shitposting" in that thread was far from bad and by coming in and fucking shit up you only made things worse and people more upset.

No, I banned you for shitting up the thread and using sage as a downvote for like ten posts.

How am I shitposting?
That Bayonetta thread was not only a duplicate but was also a a low effort cuckchan one with one nonsensical sentence
Plus the embed of the trailer

Duplicate threads are usually bumplocked and posters redirected to the OG thread but now its something Mark likes so its ok to have them.
This shit is double standarts

OP didn't even look at the catalog, he said it himself.

archive.is/https://8ch.net/v/res/13951249.html
4 archives of the thread exists and even then it wasn't fast enough to catch all the posts cake kike deleted
He's a slimy fat fuck, stop trying to lie for him. Best part is when people tried to claim "metafags" were shitting up the thread after complaining for getting banned when replying to him against his nintendrone narrative

Hey faggotron that was me

Not only that but you gave favoritism to a fag who DM'ed you.

It wasn't a duplicate thread, one thread was Bayo 3 the other thread was about Bao 1 and 2

Really, what is with all the uptick in queers lately? It started before the Bayo news, so I doubt it's franchise/console bullshit.

What? I just remade the thread since I couldn't save the other one.

Its been like this ever since around halloween-time and spiked severely after the neofag collapse. Mark does a great job of not banning cuckchan refugees but shit on his precious switch a bit and suddenly he's plenty happy to ban you
Not only this but he allows fucking threads purely made for tech support with a specific as fuck problem to stay up. Really loving that fucking quality, glad we turned into the vidya tech support subreddit

Some of them have been here for a while, others probably joined from NeoFAG/Cuckchan/Reddit whatever.

The fabled "all these IDs are actually the same person" move, no defense against this heck of an argument. Damn!
literally not a rule, you're just admitting you ban people because you don't like them. Please post once with the capcode on so I can confirm you're this much of a control freak.

This place was only readable for a few weeks after the Exodus and then quickly descended into shitposting. It's not like the current state is much worse than a few months ago.

We didn't find a proper solution to the Undertale problem so the fags stuck around.
We didn't find a proper solution to the Overwatch problem and again the fags stuck around.
This will only continue.

2014 wasn't very good.

archive.is/zfv08

This whole thread is nothing but ID hopping don't you know?
I wonder how Mark was raised. Did his mother tell him to always avoid thinking about the possibility of a painful truth existing (people don't fucking agree or like him) and to accept the comforting lie option (everyone who doesn't like him is actually 1 person samefagging)

Exactly. If you want to improve the board quality focus on the cuckchanners and goons, not the people who insult your favorite company.

And make a fucking cyclical meta thread already, so the board stops boiling over with complaints.

but you were ID hoping

archive.is/BhPcO#selection-9239.0-9245.1

notice how you got banned, and then switched to a VPN to bitch about it.

do a Ctrl + F for c9e43f

People who try to pretend 8/pol/ pre-exodus wasn't better do the exact same thing.
Stop acting like a fag mark, or do you honestly believe things have improved since 2015? Do you think the site has been better since Jim took over?
Answer these questions, or better yet, don't answer them. Reply to whoever you think I am.

Faggotron, I was on uni wifi. I had posts earlier in the thread on a different ID because its position-based and I was eating lunch. I come back to my dorm room wifi and have my old ID from earlier in the thread, and look at that you ban me and delete my posts.

Yes, I would argue that things have improved since Codemonkey took over from Josh.

okay then, would you want me to unban you in two hours like the previous ban?

Just don't shit up threads with meta stuff.

You're right, I should have used cordial and PC language to not trigger anyone. The problem could be just a few posts getting deleted but you have to drag it on and police the thread for any follow-ups or complaints about the ruckus you've stirred.

Again you're rounding it up as one person. I gladly used a VPN because you've established yourself as the #1 Nintendo defender and one who openly bans people in Ninty threads if he doesn't like their tone.

I'd be happy too once you stop banning me for retarded reasons. This has happened twice in the past 3 days.
Do whatever you want at this point. I just want this board to be good and be able to post freely without being banned if I'm following the rules, which I think I was.

I can try to do more warnings in the future. Either way it's better just to make a meta thread or something where we can discuss things like these.

Bullshit the thread with Bayo 1/2 was still 3
OP even made a post right after it announcing it since it came right after the Switch ports.
The thread was pointless and you know it.

Jesus Christ

Alright.

lolthreads are normally full of discord faggots that post over 30 times, leftypol and idiots complaining about other boards.

I'm also sure you banned a shitton of people becauee OP and some cocksucker started claiming I was ID hopping, which I didn't do outside band evading you bullshit

Yeah, so much discussion happens in meta threads. You're so receptive to feedback. Truly a paragon of moderation by the people, for the people.

Bull fucking shit, nigger. I checked archive moe and it's nothing but templates, greentext shit and hell even ponyshit in there.

Well it's better than ruining the thread over some shitposting

Marks a fucking kike, what did you honestly expect, you retards? You Holla Forumstards keep complain about how bad Holla Forums is but never do anything to solve the issue.

What a surprise

Spotted.

While this user is the most correct, but it's definitely had a rise in faggotry recently. Half of it is spam or someone obviously proxyhopping, or some queeroffs in the same computer lab. At the end of it, trash is trash. Pretending to be retarded, making bait threads. Shit is all what was left behind.

It's also likely the same goons that finally got some new funding. It's been, what? Since the last crash of the numerous attempts to crash the board. All the disingenuous.pretending to be retarded posting and faux rage at any new OP that isn't on point with their odd view of what Holla Forums is. Certainly nobody that showed up here initially. The same trash that poses as crossposters.

They got caught up in easy money, then caught up in a mad thing they cannot escape. Either way it goes, there's no money in the world that will pay for their mental distress after this. I know one thing for sure, they are not anons.

itt

Nigger I don't even own any other consoles except for Nintendo currently, and only handhelds from them. I just recently had a Vita shipped and haven't been able to do anythign with it. I just shit on the Switch because of how annoying the fanbase is, and how people are throwing out their common sense and consumer guard because its Nintendo

Not really. Unlress you have a number ahead of me at the DMV.

First, don't call me a nigger. Second, you are a nigger for just buying every goddamn thing and thinking you're a winner. Well done. Ain't no home here nor anywhere for such a suck-off faggot like you.

If you forgot, this is a video games board, not a console board. You want to kick up shit, I'll tie you up eventually.

Nigger

Good showing.

What sort of animal shows up this late to the game?

Someone who isnt as autistic to just shit in a thread like it's a fucking IRC or discord chat. Where do you think we are, you fat fucking autist?
Tangental question: Do autistic adults actually lack comprehension completely? I swear, sometimes when i talk to autists online, they cannot grasp the least subtle of things. You have to bash your point over an autist's head like youre driving nails.
How have they not recieved therapy, did thier parents hate them?

You already lost, you need to leave. This isn't your bathroom.

I am so sorry that your parents hated you enough to let you reach maturity as a retard. They could have prevented it, but chose not to.

Butthurt nigger confirmed
the fuck? You larping as a southerner on some anonymous imageboard?
Talk about faggotry

Speaking about that, the majority on Holla Forums uses sage as a downvote, which it makes me think that thanks to sage being visible. I don't understand why should sage be visible besides bringing back the feelings and nostalgia of old school imageboards. Why is it visible?

The only one ruining threads is you by your butthurt bans.
Don't shit in the thread and expect people to ignore it.