STOP A PRESSES

What are some youtube channels like pannekoek2012 that make game programming their bitch, focusing on coding exploits and heavy mathematics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCYDnJiF0_RqSjkjvjRbG1tA/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anything speed-run related.

Speedruns are autistic faggotry and shouldn't be encouraged.

You're the one with autism.

Eceleb shit
Sage and report

Speedrunning autist detected.

Woah there pal, we don't like Ecelebs around here.
We only approve of Crowbcat® for he is the Holla Forums Approved™ E-Celeb.

retard detected

Aww, did I trigger you? Poor baby.

pannekoek is absolutely not eceleb shit, it's a channel dedicated to exploring game mechanics from a computer science and math wizard perspective, not shitty let's plays

I prefer videos on game mechanic explanation rather than watching someone rush through a game, though

kys

When autists try and act cool everyone.

You still haven't provided a good argument as to why speedrunning or watching speedruns is encouraged

*discouraged
fuck

youtube.com/channel/UCYDnJiF0_RqSjkjvjRbG1tA/videos
Autistic squabbling aside, this guy has a ton of Paper Mario exploits worth checking out.
Embed related is one of his more popular videos.

This is why I don't come here any more, it's all internet slapfights

Out of the wood work come the triggered autists unable to even word a statement properly or do anything than yell out curse words or post flip-off images showing how totally not mad they are. I explained pretty clearly why speedrunning and watching speed runs shouldn't be encouraged: they're autistic faggotry.

This guy makes all the Advance Wars games his personal bitches

well you have certainly failed spectacularly at not being here right now

Nice thread OP

Fuck off faggot, go sniff your own farts somewhere else.

I can see we're unraveling layers of issues here. Go on, let it out Autistanon.

Yes, speedruns arent only gameplays, you also get the technical part, faggot.

Saved.

To answer your question rather than sperging out like a cuckchanner subhuman, embed related is a pretty great channel. There's also a channel called The Game Shack where a guy who worked on old Sega Genesis games explains some cool programming wizardry.

Only fucking retarded millennials try to learn inherently text-based activities via video.

ZZAZZGlitch on youtube is about pokemon glitches

We're not talking about learning programming entirely from youtube. There's nothing wrong with watching an interesting video.

Though I find it kind of funny that the one video pannenkoek is most famous video isn't a console legitimate strat and he had to redo it.

Not that user , but the whole "I'll greentext that guy's post but put in hyphens/uppercase/emotes/whatever" shit is fucking retarded and I'm glad he called you out on it. It's not witty or clever, you just look like a faggot.

Speedrunners are actually worse then pannekoek2012 since they reject his methods because he basically destroyed their entire credibility and livelihoods.

Speedrunners fucking HATE anything that has to do with hard math.
The fuck do you think the most popular speed runs comes from game with locked sequences that can be done through muscle memory.

That's just hacking the game. We are talking about exploits here, like good ol' pannenkoek does.

Not on the same level as Pannenkoek, but similar stuff for Pikmin 2.

This autist reprogrammed SMW into Flappy Bird using only a series of glitches and exploits.

NEW
E
W