Wish list ports

In this thread we post games that we wish would get ported to the PC or already had a PC port.

port wishes do not have to be realistic

Other urls found in this thread:

emuparadise
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing, exclusives drive the market.

I see the "first replay is always a jewfag" rule is still in effect.

A-anytime now

You know if it's Playstation 2 games you can emulate them, they will even look better than an official release.

If you're referring to Dark Cloud 2 I meant the PS4 """""""HD""""""" release. I only had a picture of the PS2 box art though. But yes I do emulate PS2 games, some however, don't work that well with emulation. Like Rogue Galaxy. Admittedly I haven't looked at PS2 emulation in over a year though, so maybe it's improved.

Also this now.

Ninja Gaiden 2
Tenchu Z
MadWorld
Metal Wolf Chaos
Armored Core
Catherine
Yakuza 0
Nier
No More Heroes 1-2
Tokyo Jungle
Odin Sphere
Dragon's Crown
Shadows of the Damned
White Knight Chronicles

Those are fucking animes, just watch the on youtube, you won't miss out on anything.

very good list user

Fine if you're that offended by those choices then replace them with Infamous, LittleBigPlanet, Viva Pinata, possibly Infinite Undiscovery. And I would LOVE Banjo and Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts. :^)

Tons of great Saturn games are pretty much forgotten / never had a western release / were too ambitious for the system, and could use a second chance on the PC. To name a few:

Super Robot Taisen

Nah

probably bloodborne or demon souls.
I'd have to think further on this though.

seconding this

Where are the Mega Drive games, Sega? You released CD, why not 1 and 2? Where the fuck is S3K?

3&K is in copyright hell because of Michael Jackson's contributions to the soundtrack.

Sonic 1, 2, and 3&K have all been available through Steam for over 5 years.

He's asking why SEGA won't let Christian Whitehead do a remake like he did with 1,2 & CD.

Tactics Ogre, Fire Emblem and Advance Wars too famalam.

Strategy games are best on PC.

I'm glad Nobunaga's Ambition and ROTK are PC now too.

Yeah. Mobile shit only still.

Sega owns all the rights though.

Nobunaga's Ambition and ROTK have been on PC for a very long time. It's just recently we've had access to the games in the West.

I just want to be able to pick options quickly with my cursor instead of clunkily having to choose throught several options one by one just to reach a specific one.

Infamous series
Ratchet & Clank series
Saint's Row 1
Metal Gear series

Yeah, your point?

Here it is. Hope you like MIDI.

Yakuza 3,4,5,6, and 0

Are you retarded?

please see

I would much rather have the Jak and Daxter series ported over first. R&C is ok, but I don't recall it living up to the hype.
Probably never going to happen unfortunately. Although I would love to see if 4 is any good myself since I've never played it before and I keep getting mixed signals when I ask about it.

Why is Ninja Gaiden Z on PC and no others? How did that happen?

If I had to guess I'd say it's because NGZ was developed by Spark Unlimited, but the others were made by Tecmo/Team Ninja. Spark Unlimited is probably just more open to those sort of things than Tecmo. This is just a guess though

Metal Arms: Glitch in the System
Pac-Man Vs (with online multiplayer)
Opoona
Earth Seeker (obscure Japan only Wii game)

I wonder how much salt there would have been if they announced a Bayo 2 PC version while also announcing Bayo 3 Switch exclusive?

Delusional. Just emulate it, user.

Simultaneously too much, and not enough.

That pic always reminds me of this little demon. I think it's the eyebrows.

1. Buy used PS3 for 70 bucks
2. Softmod it with ps3exploit
3. Get all ps1, ps2 and ps3 games (custom firewares include perfect emulators for ps2)

I would absolutely love a genuine PC port of Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R. As opposed to a cancerous fucking Steam port.

You should specify that it should be a fat PS3. You got my hopes up that I could finally mod my slim, since you didn't specify model.

Ninja Gaiden 1 & 2.
Zone of Enders 2. (I know it's already coming.)
Tenchu Series Remastered.
Onimusha Series Remastered.
Yakuza Series.

what is this loli from it is formidable

Never mind I found it.

I wish I could be this patriotic.

emuparadise .me/Sony_Playstation_2_ISOs/Ace_Combat_04_-_Shattered_Skies_(USA)/150073-download

At least the new one is coming to PC, supposedly.

um user? that exists already. it boots up as typing but you can change it to the regular game and play with the mouse to shoot.
Don't know about lite gun support

Cool opinion. Nice out dated meme. You have all the makings of a professional (you) fisherman.

When you're talking about messing with compatibility settings, obviously.

>Condemned 2 it's not that great but being able to play both entries on the PC would be good
>Halo 2-5 they're not that great, but a real PC version would be good, H2V doesn't count
>MGS I-IV remastered with V's controls/gameplay and Kiefer Sutherland replacing David Gayter + MG1&2
Nothing else matters.

The multiplayer for that game was the fucking shit, thank you for reminding me of it.

Already have it on Wii U.

Kojidrones please fuckoff

A god hand port would be nice.

Shenmue and Shenmue 2 would be nice for the holidays.

I'd rather have the whole series made as one game with all the Passport bonuses and What's Shenmue built in, along with a proper Chapter 2 instead of a four page mini manga. I don't care if it uses the Dreamcast assets, that would just guarantee that it would run on my potato.

Basically every dreamcast game that hasn't already been ported.

Everything.