Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
sonichu.com/cwcki/April_16_Fetish_Vids#Fanta:_Semen_Flavor
wiki.installgentoo.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spyro 2

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Yakuza 2

Manage to wake up early enough to go for a walk before work. Somehow have actual motivation to work out now.

Half-Life 2.

last week i think i bitched about going on a tinder date, well i did it. we chilled, had a beer and shot the shit for about an hour and a half and the conversation felt like it flowed well, and then got turned down for a second date so back to the drawing board i guess

YAKUZA
FUCKING
TWO

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Family is having people over tonight, don't want to deal with it.
Still farting around on my ps4. Need to finish legend of legaia before I forget about it though.

Here's >>>Holla Forums11013674 if anyone wants a laugh at the immaturity of leftists in the government. READ ANOTHER FUCKING BOOK.

A lot I could go with, but I'm going to just go with this too .

you're tapped, dude.

Pokemon Gold/Silver. Especially the remakes.
HG/SS > Crystal > G/S

I SAID IT FIRST HA
Also, why take tinder if no one will fuck you, isn't that the point of Tinder?

FUCKING DROP HARRY POTTER ALREADY YOU ILLITERATE FUCKS

What the fuck have all you cunts been drinking/playing?

Banjo-Tooie

rip. At least it could have been worse or awkward.

Hate that unless I already know my fam.

How goes user

Are you doing anything besides walking?

How'd she turn you down?

We need another world war.
How goes user

Whats good in the hood monica

Yeah. Girly is gone so I'm home alone for a long while.
I'm drinking a lot already and it hasn't even been one night.
In my experience the sequels are usually worse.

Why she gone?

Did you guys ever get married?

Its family but they are fucking showing up at like 4pm which is my bed time. And I already had to do that this past week for that day I got my xmas gifts.

Drinking crappy canned tea because I'm out of soda.
How goes

Didnt talk to the girl today. She didnt tweet at all. Might be depressed from being rejected. Starting to think things might not work out. The indian girl is probably an easier catch.

Lifting weights and trying to eat better. I live on a hill, so I do this route that's like 40 minutes worth of uphill shit.

Guy I used to be friends with got the beetus so fucking bad, his left leg is going bye bye. So I gotta get into shape before that happens to me.

Drink yourself to death, lmao.

Pretty shit but at least I am alive. Trying to drink myself into a nice stupor.

you can have it
it's the only way i can meet new people it feels like, I go to music shows here in my town but even if i see cute girls there or some shit i can't really approach them and my job/hobbies don't provide means to meet new people let alone girls.

she was polite about turning me down and straightforward so i'm not too beat up about it

after the date i let it bake for a day and a half and sent a text asking if she wanted to hang out again. got hit with something along the lines of "I had a good time and you're a nice guy and fun to talk to but i think i'll pass on a second date"

And I need to spend this weekend at least making a list of ways to babyproof my place. It has a lot of ways a baby could get hurt or killed. Like the exposed metal things in certain doorways, where I had to tear up the carpet. Those will be a big problem because a baby will crawl on them or something.

Are we talking only the second game in a series, or could I go with a later installment of a long-running series? Golden Sun 2 is near the top of that list either way. Also Devil May Cry 3, and Fallout New Vegas.

Told you that wouldn't work

How old is he that hes losing his leg?

What now

Should have asked for advice from her on what you did wrong if shes that honest tbh

Tales of Vesperia PS3. Second fight with that nutcase Zagi went better than I figured from memory of when I'd played before. Got paralyzed a lot less often. Gattuso still a shit though.

Haven't been feeling that good the last twenty four hours. Might have a mild cold.

Speaking of cold, fuck winter where I am. It might be stupidly fucking hot in the summer, but I can deal with stable hot temperatures. I don't like this 30-40 degree winter nights, while the day can't make up its mind as to what temperature it's going to be. Almost a third through December and it's still going to be almost 80 for a while. It's not fun to have to have heavy sheets in the morning, but have to take them all off to keep sleeping in the afternoon.

Im gonna keep going until its over though. Either i get the puss or not.

was never in control
Whats your favorite video game sequel?
lost planet 2 or dirt rally

my nigga

Mid to late 30s. Was over 400 pounds. Used a scoot scoot cart to get around. Had depression. Said he was finally getting weight loss surgery, and then he learned that he was losing his leg.

Irony of this was that he used to post a shitton of body positivity articles on Facebook.

Oh I hate that.

Get better hobbies then.

Is your teach cute?

I did actually, i asked something like "hey no hard feelings but it wasn't something i said or did right?" and she said that wasn't the case, and something about worrying about being disillusioned enough as is

ie: I'm not good enough looking in person for her to pursue further

It's pretty interesting to try and break it on replays. I played it again this past summer. Most of my team was physical attackers built for constant, massive crits. Barely even touched magic past midgame.

Not really but I'd still hit it.

I hope you had a fun time. At the very least you had that.

What are you doing user?

The eternal spiral of depression and lack of sleep. Really, just losing motivation to do much other than finding a job. I can't even get myself into play much vidya and have gone to books.

Meanwhile i cant gain weight to save my life.

Who's having a baby?

Thats not even that cold really.
It snowed here today so it was pretty damn comfy. Wish I still smoked so I could enjoy it more.

Just rent a hooker

I love soda because I very rarely ever get it. Folks don't buy it unless its for a holiday party or something.
How goes user

Im not losing my virginity to a fucking hooker.

anything else i would like to take up wouldn't yield more women in my life so what am i gonna do, go do something i don't actually enjoy just to be around girls? I'm thirsty for some human contact but not so thirsty that i'll do things i don't enjoy for it

yeah the nervousness wore off really quick and we just chatted about all sortsa shit so it wasn't a waste of time, at least i forced myself to go out there even if it didn't pan out

I slept in until 4pm, and then drove people around all day. Ended up buying dad KFC since he was having treatment tonight. Shit was 30 fucking leaf dollars. drove my sister to and from practice, and both times she wanted mcdonalds despite not having money. She said she'll pay me back, but she still hasn't paid me back from last time. She started screaming after that, because it's what she does every time she starts losing an argument with me. eventually I just dropped her off when we got home and bought Micky D's for myself once she fucked off. I hadn't eaten all day at this point. Then I spent the rest of the day either shitposting or learn pic related in Blazblue.

I forget what th ey call the program. Some gay server stuff.

Me, apparently. Can't talk her into getting rid of it.

She's a chubby 30-something arab woman with a pretty uninspiring face but i'd hit it just to say i did

You should get one of those faggy haircuts and some new clothes

I can't ever read for long, gives me a headache
What books

F

Well I guess having your leg cut off counts as weight loss surgery in a way

I might just try to get with the indian.

Wish I was you. Bad health kinda runs in my family. Grandpa had type 2, mom is pre-diabetic, aunt's family on my dad's side are all obese.

God fucking damnit.

That's what Chris-chan did.

You should have your sister pay you back in that special way

Why would the baby be at your place? Are you hooking up with her yet. You should bang her when shes pregnant, it feels amazing.

Just fuck a plate of curry instead

Are you like 300lbs user?

Im not as autistic. Chris-chan is a fucking anomaly and i will not recreate anything he does.

not sure about the haircut, one of the few consistent compliments i get on my appearance is my hair but i do need to look into dressing better, my clothes are all clean but not stylish and my roommates say my choice in pants are pretty poor. I wouldn't know where to start when it comes to clothes. Next time i see my one female friend who i can talk to about stuff like that i'm gonna ask her about it because she'll play it straight to me with that kinda stuff. My friends/roommates will just tell me "oh you won't get laid wearing pants like that" but won't tell me what style of pants i'm supposed to be wearing

Im looking for a long term relationship tho

Your family are cunts.

ew not qt

Could we not bet total faggo supremios this morning?

~250ish. I basically look like Kevin Owens. Eventually wanna get jacked.

Not even mixing your own man chowder with Fanta?

Oh god. Did he really do that?

Because it's going to be half me
No because I'll get attached. I get attached to girls who are nice to me. Still trying to figure out how to fix things with ex, too

I know. Body's nice though. What little you can make out, at least. Always wears the scarf and baggy dress and such. She wore a light enough shirt once that you could tell she's got a nice rack.

I suppose you did much better than most people here would. Good on you for that. I'm still going to bully you for using tinder like a faggot.

Like systems administration or like server development? I have no clue what the fuck you're doing.
Why would you even consider that?

I'm not even going to justify that with a proper response.

Talk about video games then faggot.

You sound like me before I got my job. Now sometimes I question if my job is worth, due to how stressful it can be at times. I've gotten much better in the past few months, and my bosses are saying I'm doing pretty good now, so I guess I'm doing things right.

No. Besides, nobody pays me back for shit anyway. My mom is the worst when it comes to owning people money, because she always makes excuses whenever I confront her about owing money for whatever reason.

It is for where I am. You try having an average of 112+ in the summer (up to 120 this past summer) and then nights at 30 degrees in the winter. That's close to a 90 degree potential temperature variation throughout the year. When you live where its hot, you want the house to lose heat, not retain it.

As for snow, we're at too low an altitude to get any here. Winter is just chilly and windy and miserable if you have to go anywhere early in the morning. At least some states can have snow.

I need to replay the series at some point and force myself to finish the 3rd one. My favorite thing were the items that changed your class (the whip, the book, and whatever the 3rd one was)

Okay, I guess. Getting snow here in a few hours. Going to fix my chair tomorrow (maybe)

What that fuck type of pants are you wearing for them to say such stupid shit?

never lend money to family

sysadmin stuff
I have an insatiable libido.

You are probably wearing pants that don't fit you right. Its all about getting the right cut and shit.

Why

How goes user

Thats pretty bad unless you are like 6'4 or something. Keep up the running user

Have you tried anything with the ex?

I got bad eyes fam

Stop buying shit for people then

I can't bring myself to touch it again. What a letdown.
The card that turned you into a juggler with fireballs and throwing knives and stuff

Marriage

sonichu.com/cwcki/April_16_Fetish_Vids#Fanta:_Semen_Flavor

5'9" and change I know, I'm a manlet, shut up. Just gotta force myself to keep waking up in the morning.

Not yet. Going to see if she'll agree to have lunch with me later this week. I bought her Christmas gift before the split and I want to give it to her anyway. It's a really nice necklace and I don't want it sitting around because it upsets me.

Where the fuck do you live

What happened to your chair?

F

Thats alright user I'm only 5'7

Any game plan for the lunch?

I never kept up with chris-chan. He is way too sad of a human and he makes me think i could have become just like him had i stayed the way i was.

I should really move out of this city since almost all the stores and shit are closing down now. It's almost going to turn into a ghost town for business but I want to stick by my only family and friends for a little while longer. It's shit but it's going to give me enough time to at least figure out where and what I am doing.

sysadmin shit's not that bad. It's pretty easy for me at least from my experience. Just learn how to automate everything and you're pretty good to go.
Just fap.

I have stared at a computer screen for more than likely half my life. You have no excuse. Have you considered going to an optometrist?

I don't blame you, i hate using it but i'm not sure what else to use this day and age. regular dating sites actually seem way seedier and riddled with baby-mommas looking for a wallet to drain.

Just jeans mostly, i usually buy work-grade stuff but they seem indistinguishable from regular jeans from a glance to me but i might straight up be foolish about this thing, i am really naive to fashion

could be the case, i'm gonna have to learn to dress better now though, I'm starting to think it's something holding me back more than i realize

Man, the only reason im doing any of this is to find a girl.

AZ.

Pretty poor, really. Nothing is going for me.
I'm helping a friend through My Summer Car. I know he browses here, we met independently though.

In your opinion, why couldn't Max Payne get an actually good sequel. I recently played the first and the second feels like a far cry in comparison. Don't get me started on 3.

Talk to her and give her the gift. Tell her she can take it back if she doesn't want it. Gives me an excuse to have the receipt in with it so she can see I bought it before the split, or it might come off like I'm trying to buy her back. If I can talk this other girl into adoption then that might help. Abortion's definitely off the table to her.

I do fap a lot but I'm always horny.
The work's mostly easy so far but the javascript gives me trouble because I always do the homework at night when my brain is so fried that writing something to calculate the factorial of a number requires an hour of work and 4 variables

Anyone got the sauce for music in this?

One of the arm rests broke

Unless they fit you poorly, I think your friends just might be retarded

I've worn glasses since I was 5.

Its like 90% about how they fit at the end of the day. I have no clue how you'd go about finding that though

Sounds miserable tbh

That figures. Go somewhere actually cold and get used to it. I used to smoke in winter in the 20s while smoking in shorts.

Did you hear about the vagina he was trying to grow for himself?

I don't feel safe being let alone sleeping with my gf? What do I do?

Im too afraid to be alone tbh. The faster i find a girl the better.

No, but i can tell you the anime. Its highschool DXD. rias gremory is best girl

i mean one of them has been dating the same girl for 9 years and the other has been on less dates than me so it might be the case. I'd be less skeptical of their opinion if they could actually tell me what is fashionable

elaborate

Yeah, the infected wound in his taint that he is convinced is a pussy.

You're basically the same height, if not taller than, Max Temkin. Stood next to him at PAX. He comes up to my shoulder.

I read the CWCiki every now and again during my break at work. Dude is inherently fascinating to me.

Nah. He got drunk and cut it open with a knife apparently.

What did he mean by this?

Whats my summer car?

Plenty of people stay together despite having kids with other people. Downplay the cheating, don't mention it, make sure she knows you aren't interested in this other girl.

Howd you manage that

What if you never do

Thats even worse. why did his mom let him have alcohol?

I can already tell you're correct based on the webm. I like her wide-eyed smile.

the answer to that question will vary with every person you talk to. As long as your clothes fit properly, you should be fine.

She talks about murdering me. She's a nurse and she also goes on how she wished she can live back in the day where they cut up human bodies left and right in the name of science to learn what's inside of it. She tried to tie me up when we have sex with handcuffs and what not but I don't let her.

Maybe she's secretly hoping he'll kill himself through alcohol poisoning or something.

A finnish meme game where you build a car from total pieces and don't die.

Thats why im going after brown chicks other than my innate attraction to them. Less competition and they would be easier to get.

It'll take alot more than that to kill him.

I hope it works out. Not counting on it but I don't really like the way my life's headed. I guess that's what happens when you don't think before you do stuff.

No thank you. I bet you wouldn't particularly like being here in the summer. People get accustomed to the main temperature of where they live better than places they visit. My extended family doesn't like coming here to visit because they can't deal with the climate and the heat most of the year, and I certainly wouldn't want to winter anywhere colder than here because I'm more tolerant of heat than cold. And again, it's not so much just the cold nights, but the general indecisiveness of the temperature here this time of year. It's like we get early summer, midsummer, late summer, and then winter suddenly shows up in early December and lasts until March.

Don't Nyo fags like the wings? Why take the wings from her then?

no u

she's on a trip

Who? And how was PAX?

Sounds hot tbh

Like a real life car or a video game?

You said she was really upset when she left so maybe it will work out

maybe my pants are a bit to loose then, i do wear my belt on the very last hole

most people don't hang around people who wanna kill em

I'm gonna pour myself another glass of vodka.

I suppose I have no idea what it's like dating in the current year so I can't really give you too much shit without knowing what it's like.

I've never played Max Payne but from what I've seen/heard of it sounds like it was just a one off thing. The core gameplay would have to do something drastic to add anything else. Didn't help the financial constraints were gone so they went with the hollywood feel instead of the really cheap home thing they were doing.

You're fucked fam. But seriously, good luck finding someone. I would honestly just recommend what I was bullying someone before if you were that horny.

Maybe your eyes aren't cut out for natural selection. :^)

to wat?

But she's my sister.

When are you coming down faggot?

She was touchier than I expected when she picked her things up. Hugged me.

It's such a pain in the ass and I hate it.

Beats me. I'm not the guy who gets autistic over Nyo's wings, that's someone else.

Im so thin my belt when at the tightest is still too loose to wear.

not taking that one this time mate.

Storytime, user.

The heat probably wouldn't bother me. Maybe it being dry might. Its very humid here and I love it during summer. Nothing like that feeling like you are walking through soup.

Yep guess I have no choice but to stay NEET forever oh well

Ganbatte user, hope it works out for you.
Hope you are ok taking her back after she revenge fucked a bunch of guys though

To a river so she can kayak it.

About the same time you're coming up.

sup everybody maganon here

finally all moved in and getting back to work. had to clear out a warehouse basically but it's 90% done now

quake 3

I can tell you it's bullshit and i don't think anyone meets people "organically" or "naturally" anymore, especially since approaching women in casual environments like bars is really frowned upon now. For instance i was seeing some music tonight and i saw a super cute girl at the show, I even mentioned it to a guy i knew there and we both sorta agreed there wasn't any "safe" way to go introduce yourself anymore

I got a weird body type, i have broad as shit shoulders but a thin as shit waist and its only getting weirder as i lose weight/build muscle

Maganons back. ive been so lazy about the deus ex paper and its like 90% complete.

Then buy a new belt (or buy a punch and make new holes). As long as they are not super baggy, you are fine. The only time your clothes would hinder you is if they fit poorly, are dirty, or are in really shit condition.

It's not like either of us were pure when we got together in the first place.

Im just thin in general 85 pounds. I got some good shoulders tho.

Real life kind of car, but from the 70's.

Yeah, the more I think about it, Max Payne was a flash-in-the-pan kind of success.

Hows life been fam?

Why in the fuck would you like living in constant swamp ass during the summer?

nigger don't die

my pants are definitely not that saggy, that would drive me nuts

I lived when i dropped to 50-55 pounds. I'll be fiiiiine.

badass looking forward to it man

got pretty depressed after thanksgiving tbh. seem to be getting out of it now. u?

Still gross though tbh imo tbh tbh

Ohhhhh neat. Wish I knew how to do that shit, would be fun.
How do you go about making sure its road legal?

Its comfy. Its not really swampy here just humid.

Javascript is fucking awful. For one project, I was the only one who was doing any of the programming and I had to learn Javascript in two days because of the three other lazy fucks. We barely made it only because I did 90% of the fucking work. And that's why I fucking hate college.

You nigger. Depending on how sick of being down here, I might end up moving up earlier than I expected but I have given myself like a year to get anything done down here.

I could go onto my usual doomsaying about how society is all closed up into their own little circles and basically recite the fuck ton of MGS 2 but that's practically preaching to the choir. I'm not drunk enough either.

I'm sure I've asked this question more than once, but what keeps you guys going, 4am? What desires do you have that keep you motivated to deal with everyday life?

I really don't want to see but you must be really short or a walking miracle to have been 55lbs, user

My desperate attempts to make myself attractive to women and the yakuza games.

The fear of death itself.

I really really want to murder a richfag and/or a jew someday, can't let myself give up until I'm in the position for it.

What happened on thanksgiving?
I've been good. Family gave gifts last week so I got my stuff early. Best things I got were a ps4, a sega genesis, a year long subscription for nip candy box, and my favorite ramen I had while in nippon.

Life is comfy if you let it be

The doctor said i was in the worst condition he has ever seen and i was probably like 1 day away from legit dying. Buttproblems are nothing to fuck around with.

I don't really have any desires, and dying would be too much of a hassle.

I don't feel like it's completely wrong. Even normalfags seem to notice that they go out and go scope out people they'd wanna bang but have less and less means to go introduce themselves

How so?

There's actually an inspection station in the nearby town, you can buy parts from doing "summer" jobs. But since it's finland that consists of chopping firewood for the evenings, making homemade booze, or pumping septic shit (and dumping it where nobody will fine you for it).

Are you still without insurance/treatment? You need to leave Commiefornia already.

I dream of being free to aimlessly wander the world some day, pic related is my current predicament though.

It would be hypocritical of me to be too upset given that this whole breakup is because I was rawdogging another chick.

I have trouble remembering all the syntax stuff. Fucking pseudocode is even worse. It's supposed to be a tool to make the actual coding easier but I just write the code first and then convert it to pseudocode.

Liquor, spite, and video games

Im under control now. It will take alot to get me back into that state.

You really just have to stop caring about things

Are you actually in finland?

I feel obligated to help out my folks, I work for my dad with no complaints because i feel like its the right thing to do. I sorta lie to myself that i might find a "calling" one day but really once my folks go i probably will bring the hammer on myself as well, assuming my brother has his life together by then so i can die. I also lie to myself that maybe some one other than my family will show some fucking feeling of love towards me because I mostly just do stuff for other people because it kinda makes me feel okay

Back into that holohoax-survivor tier condition, or back into the People's Republic of Commiefornia? Or both?

I can't die, my parents would be upset at me.
I can always jerk off for a few hours to questionable things

I have buttproblems IBS is a terrible thing and I lost 40 lbs over a course of 2 months in 2016

The game takes place in mid-land finland, yes.

So you honestly don't care if your woman is sleeping with another guy right now?

By state i meant condition. Im stuck here for a while.

i want to embarrass and destroy normies and also inflict pain on myself to explore the nature of sin

ooh nice. thanksgiving was nice I just get down around this time of year because I do not have a family and I get obsessed with the idea of dying alone

ritsu you need to write mein comf to answer this question for good and in detail

Seriously, get out of Commiefornia. But good to hear you're doing better.

I went from like 50 to 90 in 1 month then back to 60 in another.

This was like a decade ago. I was 11. Im 19 now. 85 pounds is not good for me though. I should be like 110

If you are afraid of dying alone, are you actually working on getting a 3dpd?

She's not my woman right now. Right now I got no woman. Just like I'm not her man right now so I could go out and rail some bar skank if I wanted.

sounds like you should go rail some bar skank to clean your head

no 3D is closed to me. I need to get peace some other way

Sounds like you should man up and take responsibility for that kid.

You should do that

How I see it is that people are certainly less willing to just openly talk to each other because of the anxiety/paranoia/whatever fucking reason you want. Something, something technology something something. You probably understand what I'm going to probably present. Honestly, rural areas are at least a slight beacon of hope or at least where I live. Shit, I may come off as some kind of sperg but at least I try to ask how people's days are and try to get a little familiar with them.

I have a dream of going traveling across Europe (before it got fucked by muzzies) like pic related. I still have that dream but I know I'm not going to achieve it nor is it going to be as good as I hope it to be.

Sounds pretty rough. Probably better than my cowardice.

I honestly recommend trying at least once in your life. I know it didn't work out well with me.

You remind me of a guy I once knew named Cole. Small guy, but neato. You should try to bulk up, since fat falls off in time. Or are you still — developing?

Even if I wanted too, I'm tired out tonight. Came home from class, slept for five hours, ran to the liquor store, and took another nap. Still tired.

If I have to I will. I just don't want to.

I'm probably going to bed soon and tomorrow I've got class work and babyproofing shit to do. Bar skanks are disgusting

Adopt a kid?
Why can't you get 3dpd?

I ALWAYS worry i'm coming off like a sperg or too strong if i try to initiate conversations with new people. that most likely stems from my very poor self image though

I have like maybe 2 years left to grow. Possibly 3 if im lucky. Im trying to eat but i just dont feel hungry.

Its not about wanting to, its about having to. You dont want your kid to grow up to be a feminist, do you?

I don't even want a kid. Definitely not now.

Maybe your ex will like having a baby around

Too late

I've done it a few times and just have no ability left to try it again. I had a really rough childhood and so my idea of how to act when I love someone is screwy

Sometimes I have fantasies about fucking the bitchiness out of the biggest bitch I know. Does anyone else feel the same way?

maybe if it was hers

not yet it usn't, maybe nice people will adopt it

What was your childhood like

Forgot to answer this. Psuedocode's great if you need to think of a solution without slamming your head into the code and hoping something will work but to do it for even the most simple of shit is a waste of time and money if you're working. I tend to bring a notepad out and jot some things down if I'm having problems writing something. I've been getting into the habit of going outside and finding a nice place just to relax and figure out some shit easily.

You and me both, famalam. I have a shitty self-image but I like to think I am at least somewhat comprehensible or bearing. Although my personality switches whenever I'm around friends very easily.

That's understandable. I've just always been a terrible boyfriend who's very neglectful.

You mean (((nice people)))

Told you you should have knocked her up too

Wheres my (You)

The price of (You)'s have increased severely. I cannot give them out like candy anymore. Sorry.

Oh my sweet young user, bank not that you get the late-bloom kick-in-the-ass. That kind of shit isn't sustainable well into what will be the majority of your remaining time; here, with us, on the never-ending ride. I feel pity though that it caught nonsense ass-damage so early, pre-20 at that. I also feel pity that you can't buy your own alcohol to just drink yourself to death either. The only solution is to keep existing until you have no more people you actually know who care about you. I'll soon be gone, just waiting on advanced aged parents to pass. Doubt I'll reach 50, really.

yeah whatever

i'll knock her up as much as she wants after this. would rather have a child born from something close to love than from a random thing

it's required for most assignments right now. I just prefer to work through what the code needs to do a bit at a time

You should tell her that

i will write it down in case she agrees to meet me

Explain

I don't wanna talk about it tonight.

what's good on the ps4 besides dark souls? we really wanna get one for the studio

I actively bully people who get too close to me. it's bad news.

jeez man. sorry to hear about that. hope you've had some savory times to hold onto

It's probably because they're afraid of plagiarism since it's very rampant in IT due to shit like stack overflow and all of that. Although one of my lecturers encouraged the use of simply looking up and learning shit on our own. But that might be due to him actually being a good lecturer and not some fucking worthless high school tier teacher. I could go on a long rant about how worthless the way I was taught was but it might get into personal territory.

That sounds awful but not all that too different from me. Although I'm probably much nicer about it and more playful since banter is my bread and butter.

Yakuza
Persona 5
Omega labyrinth z

How do you guys feel about Soul Calibur VI and Bayo 3?

Don't fucking say that you autist

No clue honestly. Most of what I got is multiplatform stuff since my pc exploded

Don't care about Soul Calibur but Bayo I'm happy about. Sucks it's being put on the switch but it's probably Nintendo's baby. Just glad we're getting it.

could be

don't say what

Not everyone hits that growth age in their teens. I didn't get hair, a deeper voice, significant muscle mass, or peen growth until my early-mid 20s. I just didn't physically mature until then. By then I had already accepted my meekness and it mentally stuck with me creating a weird dichotomy between me and physical me.

I'm here at 4am on the internet. If I had anything worth doing or enjoying, I wouldn't be here.

least its not just me

very optimistic about both, i don't own a switch but my roommate does so i'll get to play bayo on it and tekken 7 is really solid so i have a good feeling about soul calibur. my biggest concern is they'll DLC the fuck out of it for customization

yeah if it was bantz there would be no problem

omega labyrinth z sounds boss

damn that sucks. what actually happened to the pc? is it fixable?

4am thread is a savory experience imo… just look at all these quality anime qts

My dick might still be growing actually. I have some hair on my chest, facial hair, my face is getting its form, my muscles are becoming more apparent. I should just do a bunch of swimming for a year to get all the muscle i need.

I just can't be bothered to give a fuck anymore. I'm ready for finals to be here so I can be done with this whole fucking semester.

Omega labyrinth z is also a game about breast expansion. Its fucking awesome.

That

My video card fried I think. Too lazy to fix it.

Hows life otherwise user

the word that?

Alright. I think I'm drunk enough to go on about the doom of the world.

Do you have the /g/entooman's book collection? I highly recommend it if you're seriously considering getting into programming and all IT related shit (which I assume you are because you're obviously doing a course on it).

Best thing you could do is just try to socialize slightly but frequently.

I assumed not but I figured I would help you out a little.

Do you have a small dickie? :^)

Sounds like me in my degree fam. How old are you? Sounds like you're in high school.

Either way, like I said it's not something to bank on. I had a friend one who swam for sport. Another skinny guy actually. He did martial arts in his spare time for "self defense". I dropped my mass on him and it overpowered every time though, lel.

And you just said it, you are dead kiddo

pic related

I just got a new video card. soon I will have an FPS rig again. gonna play a bunch of thief fan missions I think

thanks fam : )

i have huge as fuck handsso big that the xbox heug controller is comfyand i can fit both my hands on my dick and still have like a good inch left

He needed to do judo

Not having anything to talk about sucks tbh.

never heard of it

fight me irl

How much did it cost?

If you could own any one thing, what would it be?

Bring it on!

4 inch master race :^)
:^(

something something gorilla warfare you're fucking dead 300 confirmed kills

A rope to hang myself.

No seriously, im a good 8 inches.

its charls from MDE's old graphics card. i got it as a hand me down

I wasn't joking either.

I try to help. Despite how much a shitposting faglord I can be I actually like to help people. I honestly wonder if I should have been some kind of caregiver because of it.

I have tiny hands. I hate them.

You can shitpost about how fucked the word is with me. Want to talk about how fucked the internet is regardless of the outcome of the FCC's appeal?

Unfortunately the site I get the link off is down but just check out the programming section of wiki.installgentoo.com/ when it's back up. It should have like a 4GB library of books across all different subjects.

Sucks to be you.

F

Two things then

Whos charls

will do. bed now though

what's your degree? And high school? hell no. I'm in my 5th year of college. getting sick of this shit, dog.

Do you know how hard it is to use the ps3 controller? That shit was the most uncomfortable shit ive ever used. I had to bend my thumbs to get it on the sticks so i didnt have to use the middle of mu thumbs. Fuck. The DS4 is so much better because its bigger.

that's what i've been trying lately, sometimes i'll just go out alone and see what happens, sometimes i find myself talking to randos sometimes i just mostly drink alone and talk to the bartenders a bit. Dunno if its a sad thing or a nice thing that a few local barkeeps recognize me and are nice to me now. In one bar i see shows at the bouncer will let me in for free a lot, another one bartenders will lean over to gimme a quick handshake if they see me ordering a drink.

like a therapist or what? you could probably get a job at a nursing home no matter your credentials

vid related

Im heading to bed. Night.

Cya next time anons

Alright then. I won't use the rope, as I already said that. A slave girl to have as a maid and someone to play vidya with me, and a more powerful computer.

4am to 5am is enough here, cya

How well do you know the MDE guys?

Cya too user

Get a mail order bride

user that was in the 4am thread last night bitching about the girl i was gonna marry.
Update on it, supposedly she asked a mutual friend how i was doing and he is gonna let me know what she says.
Im drunk again and high but still feel like shit.
arma 2

IT. Haven't even finished it because fucking everyone who I worked with was a complete fuck up. I was baffled that some of these retards even made it as far as I did. After that, I just lost more and more motivation to even put in effort if all of these retards were passing. Now I'm trying my best just to get a good portfolio since that should carry me than a worthless degree that seemed even complete retards could get. You can tell it's a very sour subject for me.

I wouldn't mind doing therapy but I doubt I would get in. I did some caretaking for the elderly with my grandmother when she worked just to help her out and had nothing to do. Wasn't a pleasant experience but the people were fine.

I'm pretty sure that's not legal.

See you tomorrow.

Told you that you still had a chance user

Thats how marriages worked for 1000s of years

I don't like dying right now.

pretty well… I wrote a story about mde for Penthouse magazine years ago and have been working with them since then. much more lately

good elder care is rare, user. therapy is kinda borderline imo since its so tied into the cult of endless validation

anyway I gotta hit the hay too. g'night anons + ritsu

Yeah I like the idea of taking a girl who acts like a bad bitch and breaking her until she's submissive to me.

Cya next time fam

drunk kurisutina posting is best

(checked)
As I've heard with my grandmother. She's seen some horrible shit with how they treat the elderly and tried to report it but eventually got fired because of it. What they do in some of those homes is fucking awful. Funnily enough, she's now living across a very old couple with very little family around them and are barely alive right now. They both refuse to go to a rest home which is fully understandable but they're probably going to die within the next year. I might actually cry like a bitch since I actually liked talking to them. They were awfully nice to me through most of my teenage years.

definite nice thing. it means they like you, and you've made some connections with people.

I'm losing motivation myself. Even doing things last minute is helping me anymore. The longer I stay in college, the more I feel like a lost fuckup.

The only place where the people recognize me outside of work is my local mcdonalds only because I go there too often and order the same shit almost every day.

If you're on your final stretch, just keep going. It's all going to end very soon then you can realize that your degree is worthless because you need experience because nobody trusts millennials. In all seriousness; stick with it fam.

That's good to have in my opinion. In case you forget your wallet or some shit you forgot. It's good in case you forget these things since they're much more trusting and willing to help you out.

Almost of the people working there are teenagers and most of them know me through my sister.

Already dropped them right there. People around the age of 12-26 today are not going to be worth while in helping you out.

Yeah, I don't expect anyone younger than me to be any help to me nowadays.

not even close. I still got 2 or 3 years left. first semester of electrical engineering and it sucks so far. just fuck my shit up yo.

I made this a bit ago but haven't been up late enough to post it.

Pretty much. I don't think I've ever enjoyed talking to any stranger that's around my age. The most interesting conversation was with what looked like a 30-40 year old dude who was about to go to jail and give me $100 for christmas last year. He apparently did a lot of fuckery with Everquest and talked about how shitty Microsoft was.

Well fug. Just try to brave through it and try to ignore most of the faggots around you. Don't be like me and lose all hope. Just try and tolerate it as much as you can. I should sleep before I drink anymore.

Tfw

Nice

thanks for the kind words. night user.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

I said I should but I'm not. Help me. But seriously, good luck and try to brave though it. It's going to be shit but don't give up and be a big fucking pussy. I'm mindlessly typing shit now but I hope the point's getting across.

Is there a full story to this, or is that all to it?

I think I'm gonna go to bed. See you guys next thread. Also reminder that Christmas is in 16 days.

Long story short. Was carrying groceries and guy started talking to me. He asked what I was doing with the shit and just gave me $100, telling me to keep it because Christmas spirit and shit. Later on, we started talking about vidya somehow and brought up how packets from Everquest actually carried the stats of every character to the player and ended up making a program to analyze those packets and translate it into a program to basically reveal everything hidden to him. Apparently he was a part of a big guild that took out the impossible boss to beat which name I cannot remember and started talking about microsoft and all the backdoors that was put into every OS. Eventually we stopped because bus arrived and went our seperate ways. Can't remember much but apparently he had like a fuck ton of money in land.

Rogue Squadron 2

To eventually gather enough gear through my shitty job to be able to start killing Jews, niggers, Mexicans, shitskin mystery meats, faggots, hambeasts, and race-mixers. Really surprised no one has started doing it yet. Thinking about it is cathartic, therapeutic. Dunno though. Maybe when I have all my gear I'll just take up 2-gun competition instead and try to start a family.