Notice how THIS Bayonetta is from the older design that was in Bayonetta 1...

Notice how THIS Bayonetta is from the older design that was in Bayonetta 1, now as we all know Bayonetta has a new design in two. but one has to ask, who is this Bayonetta clone and who is the ghost that kicks her ass?

Either way let's speculate about Bayonetta 3 and what you would like to see for the third game.

Also is Kamiya back? Bayo 2 was too easy when compared to Bayo 1

I want to not play as Bayonetta. That sounds silly and I loved Bayo but the formula needs to be mixed up. Hopefully it can be Jeanne with a new different moveset.
Also you were supposed to play on hard, not medium when you first start, this is true for almost all modern games

And you couldn’t have put this in the existing thread, I suppose.

Other thread was about the Bayo ports, this is specifically about Bayo 3

I played on hard and it was still much easier than Bayo 1 hard

I don't even know anymore.

can we not?

Hi Mark. There's still nothing to discuss about a tiny teaser for a game a year away from launch. Keep up the good work enshrining Nintendo threads, though.

I was more curious about why than anything. Besides, unless we have some new info all we have is that 10 second video of it's announcement. It would be like having a thread about the Fromsoft announcement. Give me some fucking gameplay footage, god damn it.

Thanks Mark, keep pretending like everyone is against Nintendo instead of being against double standarts, that will surely make this board a better place

I want stuff with the Lumen Sages.

Bayo 2 hard is the new Medium. You should play Bayo 2 on climax to get Bayo 1 level hard. I know it's BS but at least it's fixable.

Fuck off faggot, we are having a nice thread and I told Mark I wouldn't respond to the bait

I'm gonna say this from a business standpoint, but the main reason that I think Bayo's original design was chosen for this trailer was because it was recognizable to the general public. More people are going to recognize Bayonetta's original outfit from Bayonetta than Bayonetta 2 (especially since Bayo 2 was released on a unsuccessful console) and not get Bayo confused with someone else. I could also be full of shit and most likely wrong at this but hey what the fuck do I know about market research and trailer development

This trailer has a lot more info than the Bloodborne(?) trailer. We know that Bayo possibly fucking dies in it.

People recognize original Bayo because she looks like Sarah Palin.

I'm just saying we really have nothing to go on. What can we possibly speculate outside of "she goes to hell".

It means there is a pretty good chance you aren't going to be playing Bayonetta in 3. This means we can speculate about who the MC will be.

Fucking amazing
Its the Xenoblade 2 censorship meltdown all over again but because this is a fresh announcement and hes creaming his pants hes going to misjudge even harder and let duplicate threads at will

Pegiswitch is coming out soon. I will be playing it.
And the MC will be Jenne if anything. Who else would it be? Rodan? Luca?

This is even worse than the MGS niggers, holy shit

We need a whole special separate thread to speculate about whether the protagonist will be Jeanne or Bayonetta? wew

And the threads leading up to MGSV were fun and a lot of anons actually accurately predicted a lot of stuff in the game. I don't see an issue user. Are you just upset that Mark banned you?
Either way this is the only (You) you are getting from me even if you samefag.

I got banned for 3 days for this shit
Because OP is a cuckchanner that can't check the catalog and because Mark is an irredemeable Nintentoddler that will go full hotpockets if anyone shits on something related to his favorite company.

Top tier thread and volling

And if you remember mark, the MSGV threads really took off when GZ came out. See what's missing?

Mark made this thread after he failed to salvage the previous one.

Go fuck yourself, those threads were nothing more than circlejerks with no content whatsoever full of cuckchan crossposter putting up theories from there.
Same with the NX threads

Hyping up shit with no content is fucking cancer.
Be it Death Stranding, MGSV, or the NX Switch.

user is just butthurt Mark banned him and is samefagging the thread again. Ignore him and he will stop. Talk about vidya instead.

No, go fuck yourself, I'm in the right here and Mark is being a retarded biased nigger kike because this is something he likes.
Too bad meta threads aren't weekly anymore and you barely take any input from them anyways lardass.

You also just banned a bystander you fucking retarded kike.
Good job

Dodging and getting Witch Time in Bayo 2 was a lot easier than in Bayo 1. I hope they fix that. I also think it would be a great idea if you could make you had more custimization with whoever you play as in 3.
Think about it, Bayonetta makes contracts with Demons to get special abilities in the lore. They could put this into the gameplay so you can decide whihc demons to make contracts with and doing so changes your look and abilities. I also want more ways to stop attacking other than Dodging/Parrying because once you master those the game becomes a game of "See the flash of light and press L2".

I hope to see more of the world in 3. There are so many world lore shit that is only hinted at.
Also I would be happy if the levels were more open Not open world jesus christ no but Okami levels of exploration.

Well, Witch Time was mandatory in Bayo 2. A lot of people seem to think it was the primary mechanic of 1 but that's not really true, they take it away incrementally until it's gone completely, you're not supposed to base your play around it. As far as stopping attacks go you could either a) initiate a torture attack or b) attack from a distance, since that's the benefits of a Wicked Weave anyway.

I think most people were hoping to see as much evolution between Bayo 1 and 2 as there was between DMC1 and DMC3, which obviously didn't happen. It's more similar to the Joe 1 and 2 situation to me. Maybe 3 will be better, I'm guessing it will be more of the same.

I'll just go to bed

This depends if Kamiya makes it or not. Kamiya generally makes his games very different even when it's a sequel because he hates doing the same thing twice. Anyone know how to speak jap and see if he confirmed he is developing it on his twitter?

I honestly don't care too much about the specifics of the gameplay. The general platinum formula is good enough to be serviceable, and the music and style of bayonetta is enough to make it really special. I just want more up tempo japanese jazz remixes of frank sinatra blaring while I beat a cosmic entity to death with a stupidly designed weapon.

Don't know what there is to go by, since the only sequel he's really made was RE2, and even then it's not like RE1 was his idea. He only worked on Bayo 2 and Joe 2 as a consultant, as far as I'm aware.

>>>/4chan/

Her classic design is more well known so that is why I think they used it.
As far as Kamiya why doesn't someone just ask him on twitter? I would but I don't have a twitter account because I am not a normalfag.

Thats where OP belong though

Can we retcon Loki?

I can't look at him without thinking about "HOT FUH DAYS"

I'm calling it now; the game itself will focus on the repercussions of the time fuckery bayonetta has been involved in, with the electric creature/person being the one who is going to tie up all the loose ends; that is, to kill bayonetta.

I would even go so far to say that this game will not be focusing on Angels and Demons, but a new foe which would Time Sweepers of Sorts. The reason its the Bayo 1 design here is because of the time fuckery. The trailer itself I can see being a red herring, in that either bayonettas death is akin to the intro of DMC3 where you see Dante Die, or Bayonetta will die many times over the course of this adventure.

>"Ehhh, fuggetaboutit!"

I wouldn't mind this

No, surprise twist, enzo is the final boss

I wonder who's idea it was to put him in the game. He doesn't feel like he fits at all and yet I love the fucker.

I'm sorry for you user because there are going to be a lot more to come.
Maybe you should go back to halfchan if you want to shit up vidya threads with console fanboyism.

How so? what kind of guy is gonna hand around a demonic bar in a big city other than enzo?

Bayo has zero sex appeal

What would his gameplay be like?
Action or point and click adventure?

Don't bother. He's been shitting up the last 2 Bayo threads and samefagging hardcore. If you don't respond to his faggotry he will just have to fuck off back to fagchan.

t. kotaku.
You gotta go back.

This is true if you are a faggot that likes dicks

He could have some gimmick with the halos, considering he's a jew italian.

Did someone just post Enzo!

Would work as a side mission thing.

I have nothing against Bayonetta or its Switch exclusivity, the fact is that OP is a cuckchanner that doesn't use the catalog and makes low effort threads, and you would know if you were in his previous thread, and that this is a duplicate thread as there is already a Bayonetta 1/2/3 thread up right now talking about all of the announcements that were made around the same time.

The fact is that the previous duplicate thread was deleted because the OP ratted out that he had DM'ed Mark to hotpocket his thread, with cakeboy banning people voicing legitimate concerns because he is a biased brand loyal fucking kike.

This is an Enzo thread user. I don't see any other Enzo threads.

You lying little prick
There was 1 thread before this one and it both a duplicate and a low effort cuckchan one with a single nonsensical sentence and the same embed.

Theres already a thread up, go post here

Oh then this is actually relevant. people see to think at the start of Bayo 1 Enzo calling Rodan Eggman is a reference to Sonic but it was actually just a random thing Kamiya came up with since Enzo was also talking about Humpty Dumpty.
which is funny since it was a sega published game you really would think it's referencing Sonic

You can talk about your favorite Italian Mob Boss comedy relief in this thread.

So my money's on it being Rodin doing it. That fucker has been wanting to turn Bayo into a weapon for years and he basically has wet dreams about it.

I forget, is Eggman not his name in Japan? I figured he would have heard of sonic before.
Also for those who don't know it's hinted that Rodin in LITERALLY the devil. Like, not a demon but Satan himself who rebelled against god. In fact Bolder based his design off of him.

Eggman has always been his name in Japan. it was changed to Robotnik in English, but then back to Eggman in
Sonic Adventure 1.
As for Kamiya he cares little about games he didn't make or grow up with so he just probably just doesn't pay much attention to Sonic.

lol look at this fucking hipster faggot. just get lcds you fucking loser

Your just jealous because you don't own a private arcade.

I wonder how that would fit in with DMC's lore like in relation to Mundus, if references to it weren't just references. It makes me want to see a crossover between them but either way, Kamiya said something about not wanting to go back to old IPs if someone else had worked on them, comparing it to an ex-girlfriend. Though he didn't seem to have the same hangups about wanting to work on a new Star Fox game (before Zero) himself.

yeah i do, its called mame, better than arcades too

If there ever was a crossover between DMC and Bayo then that would mean that Eva was officially an Umbra witch.

You know you can make custom cabinets with MAME, right? That's how most of them are in some places.

lol you fucking hipster. first of all crts are shit and look like shit. take up too much space and power. secondly, my PC is far better than any arcade machine will ever be.

thats almost as gay, but its a PC so its not as gay.

He has so much thick and rich hair and it disturbs me

What if I make an arcade machine specifically to be better than your PC? Checkmate atheist.

automatically gayer. locked down and no freedom.

This is false. There are some very powerful Arcade games out and emulation is almost never 100%. You can have a PC a million times stronger than an xbox and yet the xbox will run it's games better than you can emulate it.

I'm betting this is going to be more time-fuckery, probably some entity going around killing Bayonettas from different timelines.

Correction
Both regions names were corrected and were given a combined form in adventure Dr. Robotnik Aka "Dr./Eggman"
Same with Princess Toadstool (Peach)

Really the only difference is that Toadstool eventually dropped but they still use Dr. Robotnik.

Basically, it's his villain name.
Otto "Doc Ock" Octavius
Harvey "Twoface" Dent
Dr. Ivo "Dr. Eggman" Robotnik

I hoe they do a Wonderful 102

Was he really never called Dr in Japan before Adventure 1
I could see that being true, but anyway Calling still him Robotnik is also not technically wrong since in Adventure 2 it of officially shows Robotnik in pic related

I know exactly what I want to see in the third game.

aww shit

I wanna see bayo tear shit up with rodan,
but I think it's a dead give away it's gonna be about hell getting uppity after heaven in the first, and limbo in the second.my guess is since hell is going nuts she isn't at full power.

I wonder what the lightning being was- and if it was attacking a clone bayo or a real one (even if it's bullshit). Not to mention shattering the lumen/umbra symbol can mean discord or chaos.
I'm guessing it's some kind of "eclipse" or "twilight" sect that wants the eyes/powers. I hope it's lovecraft, as it's the only thing that could exist outside the angel and demon motif and still fit.

I'm guessing some kind of mode where Enzo can't attack, but he has insane i-frames and has to rely on enemies hitting each other or hazards.
Combine that with having to "recharge" his glasses so enemies aren't invisible (think No More Heroes battery meter- only depleting every time he dodges), and you've got something interesting. Nothing beyond combat arenas though (no platforming or puzzles)- except maybe getting enemies to trigger switches within a time limit to stop bombs or open doors.

Hell was a big part of two- despite the more "neutral" time element. If anything you'd think you'd go Angel -> Devil -> Neutral.
But what you propose still works.

Would be pretty fun, but honestly, I'd love to play as Rodin while he pats himself on the back when you/he does good and smack talks his performance when you suck.

Seriously nigger?

Pls

Please fucking give her longer hair. At least shoulder length.

Her body is covered in hair.

I'm pretty sure he stopped making games after Microsoft killed Scalebound or whatever. I'm more upset he'll never get to make his game about a little girl and her dinosaur. Or at least a space shooter, I'm sure Sega would let him make a new Space Harrier.

It's also cropped shit for absolutely no reason other than to not make her look like the Japanese want to fuck an anime femdom Sarah Palin.

Kamiya's actually said (tweeted anyway) that he wanted to make a Viewtiful Joe-style game starring Jeanne and a Devil May Cry-style game starring Wonder Blue. Maybe he was just shitposting but I still think it would be neat

The poor quality of that webm has always irritated me.

I get that but I find the lower quality kind of charming, reminds me of watching a VHS.
I'll just keep both.

I bet he doesn't maintain it like any other fuckers in that position

I personally find it very satisfying to clean out dusty hardware