#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: We Are Hope Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1. Polygon and The Verge violate FTC regulations archive.fo/ii01W
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. OP DICKTIONAIRY!!
archive.is/ha7bk
>>>/8diamonds/2892
6. OP GOOLAG
>>>Holla Forums777548

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

Bonegolem is back and updating Deepfreeze: twitter.com/icejournalism/status/906948110789877761
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
>Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc
>#NoTatsukiNoTanoshi Updates: archive.fo/VO3Jp archive.fo/EiaPi

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
>>>/gamergatehq/330038
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/449507/ac13245660/
archive.fo/3rzyf
archive.fo/bBcrP
operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com
archive.fo/hZzAG
archive.is/izjJW
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
files.catbox.moe/arpo7h.txt
archive.is/T6XTq
archive.fo/OJS8d
archive.fo/hvczE
twitter.com/mombot/status/939313169901568000
roninworksjapan.tumblr.com/
archive.is/i8EFi
archive.fo/Emalp
a.uguu.se/4CFCV2EnT58s_EqualitybyC.S.LewisDoodle.webm
hooktube.com/watch?v=TxL7U6JN2qs
archive.spectator.co.uk/article/27th-august-1943/8/equality
hooktube.com/watch?v=tnCbI51JpAM
archive.fo/GMNVm#selection-15563.0-15563.606,
archive.is/QWHNj
coub.com/view/omjd6
archive.fo/dyNeW
twitter.com/Henteko_Doujin/status/939453766201352192
twitter.com/KalebPrime/status/939316022728851456
steamcommunity.com/app/710370/discussions/0/1499000547482233373/
archive.is/EwODD
archive.fo/DGr26
archive.fo/XrcDK
hooktube.com/watch?v=r460h4n9oI0
archive.is/YMfaW
archive.is/zkzXy
archive.is/9ttlh
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/939494182078394368
oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/weekly-recap-dec-9th-detroit-become-human-slammed-child-abuse/46192/
archive.fo/2I60N
twitter.com/TenNapel/status/933445706697846784
twitter.com/Grummz/status/939484468179378176
archive.is/QjZMr
hooktube.com/watch?v=nqSoJOhObok
archive.is/GxQ9t
archive.is/PcCSJ
archive.is/Bx8Iq
web.archive.org/web/20171209194219/https://www.theringer.com/2017/12/7/16746390/nintendo-2017-switch-snes-classic-wii-u
web.archive.org/web/20171209194328/https://www.theringer.com/2017/12/8/16750782/triumphant-nintendo-xenoblade-loot-boxes-vs-the-law
edge.org/response-detail/26714
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289616303038
hooktube.com/watch?v=_NuYx8oP_S8
archive.fo/uutQ9
archive.is/M62wX
archive.is/Lkemh
archive.is/SjEuI
archive.is/18OsW
archive.fo/raGJA
archive.fo/TB7Ww#selection-62651.0-62651.1
archive.fo/dhA27
archive.is/N7vje
youtu.be/M62Va6Ft2cw
gnu.org/software/gnuzilla/
nichegamer.com/2017/12/09/sony-boss-our-studios-are-devoted-to-story-driven-games-not-games-as-a-service/
archive.is/SAZnE
twitter.com/TheMercedesXXX/status/939738235470675973?s=17
youtube.com/watch?v=GM-kRqMGPW0
pastebin.com/WAJ834iG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no Beni's 4 u

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

ELMINATE THE SJW AND THE GOA'ULD

Halp, i'm addicted to shotacon and im not even a faggot
exhentai.org/g/449507/ac13245660/

PAYNE AWAY

Liking shota isn't gay, user.
Oh, but that is.

bendis

Reminder.

Archive of previous bread:
archive.fo/3rzyf

Occasional reminder to mock the nearest loudmouth regressive for their hypocrisy!

Aren't the Goa'uld just a Superior version of (((our greatest ally)))? They even have those Sarcophagus that made you OP if you used them over and over.

Wait… isn't that stupidly high?

Hmmm…must rewatch for accuracy.

N-Nothing to see here…

Those disney/pixar eyes need to stop tbh

Diversity is our strength.

I don't think they have a good analogy. They're arent subversive at all which means they aren't Jewish.

Yes

I've never played Xenoblade, gimme a quick review.

REPOSTAN

archive.fo/bBcrP

Also a goon and worked for Star Shilizen

The world is nothing but ocean with two dead titans standing in it. Civilization is built on these titans. Boy with godly sword on the life/nature titan does battle with the mechanical drones of the machine titan.

Shitty MMO do nothing combat that people fellate for some reason.

#TorrentialDownpour and Nip news

Make sure to inform normalfags about websites free of Socjus Influence.

Useful Links:

operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com

News:

>>>/loli/77115
archive.fo/hZzAG
- archive.is/izjJW

Localization watch: Not solely from shit companies (need to add incoming Japanese games)

>Sekai Project: Teaching Feeling ( >>>/hgg/116640 )
~~

SPREAD THIS:

pantsu.cat is a nyaa replacement after it was taken down. It's better than the competition. Use this instead of the cartel run cancer.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

They've put up downloads to paywalled fakku doujins.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
Fakku 1701-1800: files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
Fakku 1801-1900: files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
Fakku 1901-2000: files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
Fakku 2001-2100: files.catbox.moe/arpo7h.txt
Fakku 2101-2200: Out but no File yet, someone please teach me how to explore in catbox.moe

Info & feedback welcome

This is some funny shit.

Indeed

archive.is/T6XTq

archive.fo/OJS8d

archive.fo/hvczE

The world is naught but the two corpses of a giant evangelion and a giant gundam that died standing in the middle of battle. You're a nerd that gets a sick ass lightsaber going out on a quest of revenge against an army of terminators spewing from the giant gundam.
Ayy lmaos rekt the earth but your colony ship managed to get away. Now you're stuck on a alien planet but some of the ayy lmaos that rekt earth are here too.
Everyone lives on the bodies of living(!) titans that float on a sea of clouds. You're a deep sea salvage expert that takes the wrong job, but ends up on a globe trotting adventure together with a sword with tiddies and ass.

Wait a second, when everyone was talking about the characters and calling them blades, are they literally supposed to be swords that can transform into a human form? Or is "Blades" just the cultural way to refer to warriors in-universe?

Somebody tell her the guys online name was "Fuzzy Modem" - I've found SA, Spacebattles, YouTube, Star Trek BBS accounts dating back to almost 2001. The man was nearly 40 years old.

Fuckin skank stealing our memes before we even get to make 'em

They're literal blades with humanoid forms as far as i know.

A Blade's Driver wields the Blade, but the Blade also has a physical manifestation in the form a living being that's connected to the Blade and vice verse.

How long until he gets found with a shiv up his ass after attempting to "teach" his cellmate about sexism?

Has there been any real push back with the MTG shit show? WotC have been more cancerous over the past few years so I expected Listen and Believing but how has the community been reacting?

All this Stargate SG1 posting is pretty good…

This was the show I would watch with my dad after my parents divorced
Watched the dvd box sets on a flat PS2 in marathon sessions because no cable and shitty neighborhood
We fell out years ago and don't talk much now
Now he loves Big Bang Theory
Life is pain

In we go!

BAZINGA

Considering that other prisoners have a notorious hatred of child molesters/rapists, the fact that this one seems to be incredibly deluded probably means that he'll be shanked within a week. Then again theoretically in the country I live in, we have prisoner assessors who have to decide whether or not a prisoner is safe to be in general pop, suicide risk etc… My friend used to do this and I'm pretty sure this guy would never make it into gen pop.

I am very sorry for your loss user. I know that feel. ;_;

At least you'll have the memories.

woah

Is this the face of mercy?!

OP TIMBER!

Full version.

Tips for injection:
1. Find Japanese people on social media who speak english. Mainly those linked with games. Especially those who worked/are working/will work with Nintendo.
2. Reference games ruined in Japan by US style changes- Star Ocean 5, Street Fighter 5, etc.
3. Research who you're talking to. Kamiya will block you and already stands his ground. Odds are, he'll be OK. Likewise, the guys working at Game Freak & Pokemon won't jump ship because of this.
4. Don't talk to them about GamerGate unless asked. You can explain (briefly) why there is a disconnect between what Western Journos and Western Gamers want. Or that the hobby is being politicized by outside forces. Give them small, manageable bits of info that are relevant to their interests. GG is a behemoth that is hard to understand the scope of. Maybe drop them a line to this: roninworksjapan.tumblr.com/ but it is not necessary, nor encouraged.

Remover Horsefucker

OP TIMBER!

Social media friendly version.

Tips for injection:
1. Find Japanese people on social media who speak english. Mainly those linked with games. Especially those who worked/are working/will work with Nintendo.
2. Reference games ruined in Japan by US style changes- Star Ocean 5, Street Fighter 5, etc.
3. Research who you're talking to. Kamiya will block you and already stands his ground. Odds are, he'll be OK. Likewise, the guys working at Game Freak & Pokemon won't jump ship because of this.
4. Don't talk to them about GamerGate unless asked. You can explain (briefly) why there is a disconnect between what Western Journos and Western Gamers want. Or that the hobby is being politicized by outside forces. Give them small, manageable bits of info that are relevant to their interests. GG is a behemoth that is hard to understand the scope of. Maybe drop them a line to this: roninworksjapan.tumblr.com/ but it is not necessary, nor encouraged.

Remember, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 got off relatively scot-free, but there's no telling what trickery is in store for the future.

Okay, so if I'm fucking a blade, is it sex or masturbation?

I'm sorry to hear that. My mom used to be a hardcore Trekkie (even had catalogs of the TNG episodes) and fell to the curse of Bazinga a few years ago.

No, this is.

who are you qouting?

REMINDER: ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF

That's Mercy, right?!

That would probably depend on who he pisses off in prison. Someone in there for life would get pissed off by his shit fairly quickly. Being a pedo wouldn't help his case. A self-righteous piece of shit and a pedo to boot? Not long for this world, I would say.

Less than an hour until PSX, prepare yourselves.

kotacos is trying to muddy discussion about text based censorship with made up words.

I know that pain as well.

Post-Modernism. Not even once.

But then again, this is Cucktaco we're talking about.

(checked)

Its not even the worst part

I hate that fucking show, being told I have "parallels" to Sheldon and the main geek because awkwardness was one of the worst insults he ever said to me, even after our fights. Fuck 2007

just 4 u

Socializing without consent is rape?

I'm ready for my robot waifu now.

This is the earlier one they deleted
archive.is/i8EFi

But what's the gameplay like?

archive.fo/Emalp

The MMO Archeage. The one where Gilda is the most coveted form of currency.

Yes. Blades is the organization who explores and fights aliens and other cool shit in Xenoblade X.

In XB2 they actually turn into weapons this time.

ugh women having boobs and vaginas, DISGUSTING

an upgraded ff12 with no gambit system but simplified so that it doesnt need it (as much) with large seamless environments with no random encounters and real big enemies to fight.

JUST

Soy Club, fo-fo-fo-fo-for layf!

Cue in Bullet Club, I mean Soy Club theme song.

they got some low tier localizer that did two shitty moblie games to do the video.

Just wondering, did Treehouse fuck with this game too? Considering trying it out.

Why the fuck would he get any royalties from localizing stuff?

no

new cslewisdoodle vid

And in one of the many shitty translations of XBX, BLADE is only Xeno in the Nipponese version.

If you got the full article somewhere, please screencap or link it for people to read and share. Thanks, this is an awesome video. C. S. Lewis is one of my favorite authors, ever.

Mirror/quick DL: a.uguu.se/4CFCV2EnT58s_EqualitybyC.S.LewisDoodle.webm

Copyright of the translation.

We have Hooktube, you know: hooktube.com/watch?v=TxL7U6JN2qs

Shit, that's awfully handy. Thanks.

cryingNami.webp

That's a thing? So besides ruining games with badly translated stuff these people also get royalties from the retarded words they make up and the fanfiction they add to it? I didn't know it was possible to hate localization even more

found this
both text and picrelated
archive.spectator.co.uk/article/27th-august-1943/8/equality

Thank you SO much user. This is something I haven't seen from him and listening to that audio while watching the doodle video was really amazing. Thank you for sharing it.

PSX is starting, get read

Should have included the links.
hooktube.com/watch?v=tnCbI51JpAM

>tfw you will never get crazy with a mink during a full moon

He's just saying that so that you can't accuse him of trying to get people's money when he says "Please play them!" (which is frankly disingenuous because if you play them and they sell more as a result of his shilling, the developer is more likely to hire him for future games)

Thanks, I really like C.S. Lewis's stuff.

L O L

I haven't been paying attention to how much bad press the game is getting. There might be a smear campaign from the usual outlets, I'd make a list but I'm on mobile

XD

You guys and Holla Forums-friends make me so paranoid about soy. Somebody needs to figure out how much soy a man can take without turning into a little bitch.

Should I just eat my sushi with huge globs of wasabi and no soy?

Thread theme

Going off of archive.fo/GMNVm#selection-15563.0-15563.606, soy is fine as long as it's prepared properly, i.e. soy sauce is ok, but soy milk is a no go.

That VR tactical shooter looked fun.

Soyboy go out! Gains come in!

Certain processes remove the estrogen from soy, such as fermentation which is used to create soy sauce. Shit like soy milk and Soylent aren't processed in a way that removed the estrogen thus you end up with soyboys who always order soy latte memeshit and consume Soylent which turns them into ghouls.

Probably the only people it has an even remote effect on are Asians that have it in everything in their diet. I wouldn't be worried.

i really enjoyed this and additional videos i've been watching from it. i barely even remember reading cs lewis it was so long ago.
thanks, user.

That was an oni joke user.

Plasticisers and xenestrogens are a much bigger issue due to the fact that most…if not all of them are derived from Petroleum. Shampoo, soap, water bottles, baby formula, makeup, etc.

is that out yet?

>master1200.jpg
Why do people keep doing this?

I'm reading a book right now where one of the technological advances is that they figured out how to synthesize proteins and stuff with petrol.
On a scale of 1-10 how dead would you be if all the food was somehow made from petroleum

…I don't know which category to put this in on exhentai. I have categories for all of these.

I don't know user, if I fed you corn sugar and beet sugar, would you die from one and not the other?

Get off stage you nigger

I remember when the soyboy meme hit the normalfags they were insisting that Holla Forums and Paul Joseph Watson were saying that drinking soy sauce makes you a tranny.. because that's the nuance they bring to the table when they want to debate ideas. But one of the other things they tried to pass around was a single source saying that soy products mimic estrogens, but that kind of estrogen has the opposite has the opposite effect that blocks estrogen, except if you already have certain levels of estrogen in your body… The whole fucking thing was stupid and I swear I saw the same exact fucking quote passed around repeatedly.

The evidence is out there. Testosterone in young men is at terrifyingly low levels, xenoestrogens are fucking everywhere, soy is in everything, and the best fucking argument they can offer against the food of choice for trannies and menopausal women is to say NUH UH ALT-RIGHT NAZIS!

I know it's there, I looked at the tags. I'm saying I have three favourites categories it would fit under and I don't know where to put it.

I don't know. I'm not a doctor.

Depends. If you just used petroleum as a CHO source and broke everything down completely and rebuilt it back up into the exact forms of naturally occurring proteins, carbohydrates, etc. AND you rigorously filtered everything to make sure there are no contaminants left. Then you you should be fine.
On the other hand if you took shortcuts and made novel xeno- versions of those common molecules, well then… everything would be completely fucked in record time.

Even Omikron is more fun to watch

I want you to think hard now user. Even with no knowledge of biology I think you should be able to come to a conclusion. If used a particle accelerator to make some water, pure h2o, and also had some purified rain water, do you think there is a difference in these two compounds?

Soy is in everything for the same reason corn is the government subsidizes Soy crops. So business that want to make the cheapest food are incentivized to use it.

It's frightening how much stuff soy is in. I've tried to avoid it for years now but it's just everywhere. No wonder women seem to want to bring over so many immigrants. They've turned all their own men into women with beards.

I really wish the book went into detail about how the stuff is synthesized in-universe. All the author really says is that it's used for pretty much everything and there's a distinctive, harsh taste, especially with liquor.

Yeah but the stuff I'm talking about isn't exactly the same, in-universe. It's just kind of edible.

archive.is/QWHNj
Now, I know correlation doesn't equal causation, but…

Best rabbit comic right here.
Still don't quite get the ending. Did she turn back into a rabbit? Is that a different rabbit? Is she sending him letters from the whorehouse? I'm not a smart man.

It is, otherwise they couldn't call it the same chemical name. It is the same compound on a fundamental level. And just like soy, it's harmless alone. The problem with soy and other things is that it also contains things you do not want.

What other universe are we talking about here?

The one in the book that I was talking about. Where they can more or less make food and drink from petrol but it all tastes like ass.

I think one of the studies that monitored this found some correlation to cell phones being in someone's pocket.

From the battery heat I'm guessing.

Oh, I should really learn to read.

Some of their stuff is pretty lewd, but too bad most of it crosses over to NTR territory. Also speaking of doujins, I was scoping around hitomi la for Homonculus, and apparently if you click one of his doujins, you get redirected into Fakku's website shop.

And they turned themselves into raging cunts with hormonal imbalances.

Now with archive attached.
Does anyone have a bigger screencap?

That too.

Polite sage for offtopic, but there are more people playing Duke Nukem Forever than Lawbreakers.

Always bet on Douk

Capcom had to go ahead and make the ugliest Mega Man model ever, huh?

No
NO
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
James No
Mr.Camron, why.
Why did you do this.
You old Canadian faggot.

How's this?

For what purpose

OY VEYYYY

I'd sooner trust my cat alone with my dinner than trust CNN to tell the whole truth. He'll eat anything but he always kind of waits around first to make sure it's okay, I guess.

I trust my dick and only my dick, than CNN.

I saw that this afternoon. A good chunk of them were "Harvey Weinstein taking care of my children."

What is "active prison time"?

I trust Twitter to treat its political opponents fairly more than I trust CNN.

That's some funny shit

I couldn't save the full one on mobile, probably the zoom in script preventing the selection of the image. I should've switched to the desktop site in hindsight.

Thanks.

Time actually spent in jail as opposed to house arrest or a suspended sentence. I doubt he'll live to serve the whole term, though.

Is that because you think he will get mortally shivved before the end of his sentence?

Welp, Medievil is getting a remake.

my guess is that they're trying to do the artsy fartsy thing of using the uncanny valley to show that she isn't human. one of the core themes of the thing is about what it means to be human in an era where people can be more than human.
but this looks ugly as fuck and galli's supposed to be a cute especially since the world she's in is ugly as fuck. foils, you know.

would've been better if it was a new game.

Were the original 2 actually good? By time I got a PSX they were old news so I never actually played them.

I hope he dies of "internal injuries", if you get my drift.
Apparently the kid he was molesting was his own daughter. She was 8.

You know what really deserves a remake? Legend Of Dragoon

Medieval is an easy one to do, but not necessarily that good.

Seeing that prison inmates don't take kindly to kiddie fiddlers. His appointment with god is coming sooner than expected.

I can see him making it by becoming the prison bitch.

Try radio waves emited from cellphones. Ever hear about the times some moron tries to clime a radio tower. They test his sperm and find complete sterility because those waves cooked his nuts.

Death is too good for him.

I found last order to be shit once the tournament arc started. Does the third part of the series get good or is it more of the same?It's sad, since the side stories about the vampires and how the old crew find Alita were pretty enjoyable and had the first series feel to it.

You have a fucking source for that? And specifically one that states the radio did it, and not the surrounding voltages.

NEW COMIC
I haven't done them because I'm getting extra work hours, and I'm doing my annual half life play through.

well fuck me, I was wrong. This was something I heard growing up and from a navy friend who fixes the electrical components on a ship. He was the one who told me they would shut down the dish every time someone had to clime up there and fix something and people telling me someone became sterile because he climbed a radio tower because he was drunk.
looking for sources and its telling me it might but not really.

I think sentencing is a little too late to try for a "guilty but mentally ill verdict " verdict.

Who would want to game next to Kramer naked or otherwise?

Who wouldn't?

WUHAT?!

Fair enough.

Maya "Felix" Kramer

I want to game nude with Vivian and Erin.
or with duddette

That's what makes it even worse. Get out!

I'm not the one wanting to play games naked with her.

I am now 90% certain that we are in the middle of something like a game crash.

I will repeat the samething I did in the PSX thread:

Yes and no. For serious literary work by a known expert translator, this is a thing, but for typical anime/games/manga weebshit translation is contracted as "work for hire" where the translator is paid once and doesn't get any further royalties or residuals.

I neer save any Gilda images.

I looked at that list and while they technically are games on it the very next one that I am even remotely interested in is Wonder Boy and Nino Cunny. This is not encouraging.

Nani? Also, I thought 2 was unrelated to previous games and could be played without knowing shit about 1, let alone knowing about the rest of the Xeno franchise?

Also known as communist bullshit and Judaism.

But was he ever antiGG?

Garbage by any other name smells just as shit.

Here is a free (you)

reply to claim it

Firstly
Secondly, why the fuck do you need categories for things that are tags?

>Now I know [x], but…
Sounds like leftist drivel to me.

Fuck (you).

Lewd

can someone pls confirm that this is real, it's too good to be true. What's more:
I can't access the site or it's broken for some reason, but I'm also on a vpn so maybe it's shitty dns resolution problems
the archive webshot has "you are the owner of this article" in it so that's uhh..

see

poop

Why live?

SG1 is quickly increasing in value

oh my fuck
was he really an official dev or is this some community mod thing and he's not actually part of the shillcitizen dev team/staff?
Either way this is too fucking amazing I'm laughing my soul away

I am not home I'm giving myself a (you) for when I get back

There's no way it's going to be finished. At least NMS was completed.

I want to play Soul Calibur VI with Mombot, if the game happens to be good.

You can play Soul Calibur with me and pretend I'm mombot.

You're not gonna fool me, you just want sex.

Hey I'm a dude that pretend to be an older woman too.

heh

user, I am disappointed.

Not really, I just want a friend

Bayonetta has shaggy butt hair

A male feminist is a creeper. Not surprised.

no u

Sauce for second pic?

A long time back I saw an anime grill pole dance as the OP image in one of these GG threads. Anyone got it? It looped perfectly and I can't find it anywhere else.

It was the red-haired grill from DxD.
Seen here: coub.com/view/omjd6

Not la niña cunny? I have absolutely no idea of the fuck you're referencing

Ni no Kuni II.

Welcome to our timeline, where internet misogynists want fulfilling relationships with wonderful women and feminists are sex criminals.

I really don't agree with CS Lewis's christian worldview but I do think that he has a point regarding the disdain for certain forms of hierarchy. Too many people have too much disdain for the very idea that some people might be better at certain things then they are, and this is a very bad thing in modern society since we are ultimately dependent on a system of doing things that relies upon experts of one sort or another.

muh dick

I GOT PROMOTED

Why am I a fat gun dealer again?

opposite. cooked soy dishes vs soy extracts used for industrial cost cutting, figure out where the problem is going to show up. also it makes you wonder how much of the "effeminate" asian male type is from dietary estrogen, maybe they'd be better cutting it out as well.

Imagine pretending to be acidman

No user… st… stay back

Haahahah this is so bad

post nudes acid

pose with an AK

Just for you user

Because you exercise too little

Congrats, user.

He looks bad enough with clothes ON. No offense AcidMan, you're not my type.

I like when girls make these faces at me when I come onto them. It's a mixture of disbelief and lowkey desire…that leads to fear and fighting back. Man, that's when it gets really hot. MOAR.

If we win Gamergate will you post nudes of your dick tacticooled onto the end of a rifle?

Promise me

For you to go away

That went gay fast.

I can't get hard if they aren't resisting…the fuck dude.

Wow I can't believe Gamergate is literally rapists. You should be ashamed of yourself for attacking women like that.

What. In the fuck. Are you guys on about?

Sometimes I think you do this just to test and see if I'm still lurking.

Hold on, user! That's not a Gamergater!
THAT'S A MALE FEMINIST!

*SMACK* BE SILENT WOMAN!

Is acid actually a QT 3.14 GRILL or a dude…bro?

I never cared much for modern gaming, but I used to grief CS 1.6 and a lot of other games awhile back. Isn't that what the GamerGate shit is about? Fighting Social Justice Retards and no-talent losers on their own turf despite the fact that they can create any narrative they want doesn't sound very exciting to me. Even so, I give you all my best as it were.

When was the last hunger games?

you literally just press the same buttons over and over every fight.

Good evening.

Tranquilo…. Assenayo.

I have a strong feeling I've seem his avatar every now and then on some twitter convo but I couldn't find anything

Congrats user, can I have some money?

archive.fo/dyNeW

This Dorkly fag is starting to piss me off

Nah, I'm sure it's only the SJW who are complaining and they dont play these games anyway.

No, actually, random assholes on Twitter are "roasting this ridiculous character design." RPG fans are too busy, y'know,
PLAYING THE FUCKING GAME

Fellow RPG fans amirite

Oh yeah, by the way, ARCHIVE YOU NIGGER

Bet you've never even seen a benis in real life before.

best sg webm coming through

of course i forgot to post the webm

Some background info: there has been very little research on the subject, so both sides of the story make sense. There were a few short-term experiments on adult males that showed no deviation in testosterone or other hormonal/physical parameters, but no long-term research has been concluded on young children that may show that prepubescent children are affected by these xeno-estrogens.

Sad, It seems that Rustle's all ages game got mass reported by retards and got deleted from steam.

twitter.com/Henteko_Doujin/status/939453766201352192

Imagine if it was an actual lolicon game.

This trolling of Japanese devs on steam happens more a more lately.

Lmao thats what he gets for being a pedophile.

Oh, I know.

Oh by the way.

twitter.com/KalebPrime/status/939316022728851456

A #GamerGate supporter telling a Venezuelan that Marudo isn't a REAL socialist and people in Venezuela aren't living in a REAL socialist society. My god, the delusion is real.

Found this while digging about fuzzy modem. It's old stuff from GG's height but it's interesting nonetheless. Once again proves how it was always goons stirring shit up

Its state capitalism

How can it be capitalism if the market is controlled by the party? Not to mention, capitalism is about expanding and investing, not confining and isolating.

Pretty sure sudaca capitalism is selling your nation's resources and then moving to USA.

It was socialism but then they fricked it up so now its state capitalism

That implies Socialism can work if people just don't fuck up, which is impossible, so it's more apt to say Socialism took its natural course.

That was by far one of my more favorite scenes in the show, god bless you for existing SG1Anon

All signs link back to Petroleum. More symmetrical species, especially those that reside in our oceans and waterways suffer greatly from plastics and petrol-based products. It's because of the nature of the ubiquitous hydrocarbons that have similarities to metalliods (in the sense that many of them possess properties of organic and non-organic molecules) that so many animal species are becoming mutated and fucked up.

The general consensus is that without crude oils and hydrocarbons; the Deus Ex Machina will never be achieved. That is why this NWO and Globalist evil exists.

This implies that socialism fails, which is obviously not true. Socialism can work if it's ever implemented, but whenever someone attempts to implement it, they accidentally implement state capitalism instead, and state capitalism is destined to fail.

Tomato, tomahto.

is there some sort of a more refined bot running wild on Holla Forums?

oh boy you'll love this
steamcommunity.com/app/710370/discussions/0/1499000547482233373/

meanwhile, they also okayed Monobeno for Steam release. what did they mean by this?

I wouldn't want a game that had the involvement of a known pedophilic artist up on my store either.

can i have links to mentioned vids? have some anime in advance

user, pls stop…

nvm this im autistic

I have already reported his Holla Forums faggot ass

Topkek

I think you are being trolled user.

q.e.d.

The avatar is something that has been floating around constantly, making it likely that it's either a parody or ironic, either way it isn't authentic.

..but enough about Revolution 60

Isn't there a software distribution platform that's exclusively Japanese? He should post there instead and get out of Steam.

His work deserves a fair shake but that's not happening anytime soon.

Pornography isn't art and therefore deserves no recognition. Even if the game isn't explicit, the stigma will forever haunt his work. Should have thought about it twice before making a living out of degeneracy.

Are you one of those people conflating pedophila with loli porn? Really?

I'm not saying that they are the same thing, but lolicon is definitely pedophilic by nature.

Pprm is art
games are not

What the hell is "Pprm"?

ProPrietary Rimming Machines user it's the latest craze do you live under a rock?

Prom

Pron

Porm

Plastic Red Oscillating Massagers?

Problematic Rodeo On Niggers?

Protruding Offset Remote Milkers?

You may not be, but you are making it clear that his other ventures deserve to fail because he drew loli porn in the past. Something that doesn't violate another person's rights.

What if I told you, you don't deserve to breathe because your exhalations add more CO2 to the atmosphere?

I would told you that it is not a comparable offense.

tell*

Orly like 10 more and we're past bump limit and you and your nuthuggers can fuck off.
You can do it

>>>/reddit/

Telling me to go to reddit because my opinion is different from yours? Never seen that one before.

Please dont swear

This is madness since pretty much all artists do draw porn at some time.

Witch hunting intensifies.

Are people looking at the credits of games and chasing artists now?
Madness

Do you think we still have SJWs or goons that regularly monitor these threads like they use to?

Also, I've had a thought. I think the people that use Holla Forums are by and far oldfags. Most of us experienced the exodus and if you came here from 4chan during the exodus it's safe to say you were there for awhile and didn't like how it was changing. I think this explains more than anything why Holla Forums is so much more…mature? I'm not sure how to phrase it. Not cancerous.

Most of them probably keep it to themselves and don't publish it.
It's good, I love it. A good old-fashioned American witch-hunt.

>Holla Forums tanking and its alternative at the bottom
>Holla Forums is now in 3rd place
I'm not sure this is necessarily a good thing

Exaggerations reveal the absurdity of your claims.

And you haven't addressed how a person's previous actions, which hasn't violated the rights of another person, would invalidate the merits of their current work.

In Japan that was a way on how artists get known and make their debut.. Besides drawing fanart.

It's unsafe for him now in Steam. They could move and still find an audience.

I feel they're more busy in Holla Forums doing their shilling.

I think it's because people are going to 4chan instead of h8chan, not really realizing how pozzed that site is.

Yeah, the historical witch-hunts that led to deaths of innocent people, that one.

Way back in 2012 there was some kind of drama in the brony fandom, which I no longer really remember. I know it was one of the first SJW witch hunts, or at least one if the first one's I witnessed. In order to get back at the shitlords on 4chan the tumblr SJWs began digging through the professional artists that drew for the comic and found out their favorite artists drew porn years ago, and it was still up online. It was pretty decent but I have none saved.

archive.is/EwODD

I have a feeling sjweebs and goons are going to be using this tactic to drive Japs from western sites now.

I can't tell if there's clothing damage or not.

But they're definitely younger. Seems to be a reboot or something.

archive.fo/DGr26

My passive-agressive sense is tingling.

no first for benis, therefore sage

I don't care wether if they were innocent or not. You fucking ape.

archive.fo/XrcDK

Yes I'm sure you'll keep laughing even when it's your fingers popping off like sausages in the fire.
You're just that cool and not at all like a 12 year old edgelord.

Go back to reddit

Fucking lovely.

Ahh, one of many hitpieces against Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for not being "localized" enough.

>inb4 (((Localizers))) like Connor make a site about it.
Watch I grantee this whole month they'll be shitting on Xenoblade.

Goddamn, they really are trying to pull the same shit from P5.

Ooh, swearing! That makes your argument 2x better! I-I'm stunned!

If you didn't care if they were innocent, you never cared whether Henteko deserved their treatment in Steam. Which means you're just speaking out your ass. Which pretty much makes you an edgelord.

See

Is he really shitting it for not being localized enough?

I'm afraid that if I click the link and start reading I'll start vomiting uncontrollably.

Apparently it's set during SC1

The article is only talking about what was changed more as an objective "this, this and this was changed" rather then a "this, this and this should have been changed" I haven't watched the video yet so maybe that's different.

No cloth damage, but seems like Tekken 7's rage drive and rage art have been adapted to SC6 as well, and so far it looks smooth. I'm looking forward for the next announcements regarding the game, thanks user.

← (checked)

I'm giving it by Sunday, hitpieces will come in droves on how un-Xeno XC2 is. Book it, because I know it's bound to happened.

Not really. If you're going to look at Sophitia's armor, sword and shield, it's obviously from SC4.

DS9Fag!
1) Download snapchat.
2) Download a picture of dukat
3) Use the face swap filter
4)???
5) Profit

Why do you type like a fag?

And now, more insults! And totally withdrawing from the argument!

The salt flows through you deeply, friendo. I'm glad I have you as a source to cook with my meats.

Where the fuck did you came from?

Go back to sniffing petrol

What's that even supposed to mean? I'm not a native speaker, that much is certain but you failed miserably at guessing my nationality.

You are not allowed to ask such questions anymore, you racist white piece of shit!

Oh I'm coming everywhere with the way you keep making yourself look like an utter fool.

It's one of the first things they teach you. Or are you too stupid to learn?
Didn't know acts have nationalities now.

What I love is how they are trying to say "We are looking through Japanese games" in good faith.

I honestly don't know what any of you are talking about anymore.

They want the Japanese to be like the West, which is ironic given their need for "muh diversity"

LOL

(checked)
See pic

I honestly don't understand, it seems like some sort of metashitposting nonsense.

Yes, Although he does point out somethings that were changed in the text, he shits on the game for being japanse in the first part of the video and the reset of the video is him trying to explain his made up words as if he is a professor or something when in reality he is a bottor tier localizer that works on two shit tier mobile games.
hooktube.com/watch?v=r460h4n9oI0

I don't think you're cancerous user!

While the message is still good, I wouldn't go so far with certain differences.

On no whatever will we do, a bumplocked thread has derailed

That new banner is amazing.

No new thread?

No they fuck-ass do not. Women have shit fucking HANDED TO THEM CONSTANTLY. Women are given carte blanche to fuck over guys in most situations online because "OH SHIT IT'S A WOMAN BETTER PROTECT AND WHITEKNIGHT HER". Women have as close to a free ride as you can get and they're STILL fucking complaining because they know dumb motherfuckers will give her MORE.

archive.is/YMfaW
Some bits:
>Sure, Siri is good at redirecting the conversation, but could her programmers help her do better? Petitioners sure think so. Instead of coy responses, they’re calling for digital assistants like Siri to shut down harassers with statements like “That’s not an okay thing to say to me.” Another suggestion was to offer responses that provide stats about harassment and its prevalence around the world.
"Everyone must get a forced re-education lesson whether they asked for it or not"

I drew that

But not all artists draw loli porn. Not even most of them.

Theres dmm but thats region locked, he could try his luck with nutaku but they are funky about loli.

IRC nutaku is located in Canada, thus not allowing loli content

Think again.
t. Youngfag

Wew

Stop this shit Marche.

But by Caunckian law, they can allow beastiality on their platform! Isn't the Caliphate of Canadistan great?

You seem to be genuinely new here and maybe not a native English speaker, so I'll explain:

Apart from live events, and other threads about major new gaming announcements, #GG threads are one of the fastest threads on Holla Forums.
Normal Holla Forums threads are automatically bumplocked at 300 posts, and locked entirely at 750 posts; we avoid using the alternative 'cyclical' threads because they cap at 300, auto-deleting the oldest replies, and that would make the all-important thread archive harder to maintain.
The board's oldest threads get auto-deleted when new ones are made, so to help keep 'unique' threads alive, common 'generals' on Holla Forums are only allowed to post a new 'general' thread once the previous one drops down to Page 13 (ie. About to be auto-deleted).
Because #GG would (normally) reach 750 posts before ever reaching Page 13, the mods ask that we wait until 700 posts before creating new threads. This way, even if someone shitposts up to 750 and gets it locked, there will still be enough time to post a link to the new thread.

Trump curse strikes again.
archive.is/zkzXy

Who are they trying to kid?

>Spoonfeeding this hard
Holy fucking shit user. Kill yourself

Goddammit leafs.

Supposedly the game doesn't have any adult content (unlike Monobeno) so I don't know why is this even an issue. The "it's because pedophiles will want to play it" argument is even more weird since they're pretty much begging to bring back Thompson tier thinking with vidya issues.

On the other hand I'm glad Steam is making an effort at cutting out garbage flooding the market, as VNs are just barely a video game. Monobeno is here to stay though for one important reason - chinese publisher.

Why must you deny me my (You)?

Don't worry, here, take a (you)!

In mericaistan, even the artificial females must be Big Red.

Don't bully Canada.
Canada is a strong independent state that don't need no white man.

You can't host bestiality either. IRL dog blowjobs are fair game.

I forgot.

Have UUUU instead.

Stay away from me you filthy Gildafag. I don't want to catch anything.

But I gave you the (you) you so desperately wanted… why so mean?

I'm not a big guy though.

Like? The only difference I would refuse to respect is a belief that anyone who disagrees must either convert or die.

Who/10

Was getting a reply part of your plan?

Well I said by and far, not all of them. In Holla Forums's case newfags are a good thing, it implies new growth.

Like the fact that in Africa the belief that having sex with a virgin will cure you of AIDS is so common that hospitals have to get armed guards to stop them from raping the kids there.

Raita does.
Should Valkyria Chronicles be pulled from steam?

Newfags are what killed it

Lady who said she won't respect Trump at the Olympics literally yesterday.
archive.is/9ttlh

Nigger.

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/939494182078394368

oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/weekly-recap-dec-9th-detroit-become-human-slammed-child-abuse/46192/

archive.fo/2I60N

twitter.com/TenNapel/status/933445706697846784

twitter.com/Grummz/status/939484468179378176

Anything we can do about this? Start finding alternative platforms, delete our Steam accounts (After disconnecting all of our games from Steam), a mass email campaign to publishers that Steam is baised in their selling of titles and has no respect for the products companies make and sell?

It is at their discrection. The problem here isn't Steam's decisions or hypocrisy. It's that they have a near monopoly.

Fuck. I really don't know how to feel about this. I hate nationalist Jews less than I hate the globalist ones but that doesn't exactly mean much.
I just hope this doesn't spark WW3.

(checked)
Okay, maybe "beliefs that are so wrong as to be harmful" too. Takes care of your case and the communists in one fell swoop!

HA

I remember seeing Destiny complaining about how he just can't handle booby streamers a few weeks ago.

(checked)
The decision almost definitely didn't come from Gabe, so sending him an e-mail might fix the problem. It worked for Hatred.

ARCHIVE, FAGGOT: archive.is/QjZMr

Video itself: hooktube.com/watch?v=r460h4n9oI0

The Arab states are aligned with Israel against the Muslim Brotherhood and won't do more than issue a formal complaint. All this did was make leftists who hate the Jews as much as Holla Forums reveal themselves. The right, if it's smart, will use some Jew-jitsu and call them on it.

Twitch needs to bend the knee or face destiny's wrath.

Maybe someone can pm the dev and explain to him about what happened with hatred and get him to email Gabe. We should also try to email him as well, this shouldn't be an issue as the game in question is all ages.

Oh, but it will. It's an inevitability anyway.
hooktube.com/watch?v=nqSoJOhObok

Then do both. Tell Gabe that he should have a tighter grip on his platform's stance on what they sell otherwise he will lose customers and productd, and tell publishers and devs that Valve cannot keep a consistent grip on what their platform will and will not sell (And, offer alternatives).

There is no such thing as sexual harassment
there is only "attention I like" and "attention I don't like".

Every time I check up on Destiny, he is calling some black person an uncle tom, house nigger, or some other racial insults, and spergs out when confronted. He has some ridiculous argument about how he isn't racist for calling black people niggers or Koreans gooks.

It won't spark WW3, what will spart WW3 is the EU eventually deciding to use military force against member states. I expect it to start in either Romania or Hungary, Hungary for obvious reasons but possibly Romania for the following reasons:
Either way, as with WW1, so too will WW3 begin from within the Balkans.

This video is fake, Destiny could never grow that tall a mustache so glorious.

That's not sexual harassment, that's molestation and is already illegal.

To be fair, if I call someone a rude word, it has nothing to do with my beliefs; it just means I'm an asshole. If I called a nigger a nigger, it's not because I believe myself completely superior to the black race, it's because I wanted to refer to their racial identity in a rude and disrespectful way.

God I hate people like him. His head is so far up his own ass the idea of him being wrong is outright ludicrous to him. He's absolutely convinced that he can do no wrong, that he is ALWAYS morally superior, and anyone that disagrees with him is basically a non-person and has no rights in his eyes.

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong board, /cuteboys/ is two blocks down.

See If you go for molestation, then it's not sexual harrasment. Anything less is "unwanted attention" :^)

meant for

I've heard that the decision to move the embassy to jerusalem was made back in the 90's.

I've been told that I have a nice ass, but I will never ever be able to pass for a girl.

For anyone curious about what the post says:

Were you told that by males or females? What constitutes a "mice ass" is different from each other.

Don't worry user plenty of boys want big strong men

Obviously it was a furry if someone is saying he has a mice ass.

Oops. Meant "nice" not "mice".

I really can't see any other way to explain his supposed moral high ground other than the born-again whiteknight-cult theory.

UHH IT ISN'T

It was a woman.

damn shit but not be so good in the Socialist Utopia or this man is greedy by demanding $3 pig dollars for commission when the state provides for all his needs.

Grimachu always struck me as "unstable".

Hardcore Gamer - The Game Awards 2017 Failed the Hard-Working Developers of this Industry

archive.is/GxQ9t

I havent watched it, but is exactly what I was expecting.

I guess this person has never seen a corporate award show before.

The main thing I noticed is that the TGAs barely gave any stage time to the Japanese games that won, unless they were published by Nintendo. Hell, Nier Automata's win was announced during the pre-show. It almost felt as if they just didn't want the Japanese in the show at all, unless their name was Hideo Kojima.

archive.is/PcCSJ
Star Wars Battlefront 2 didn't even break 1 million. EA expected to sell 14 million by April.

BUENO

I suppose you could say THAT'S A LOTTA DAMAGE

Actually, Tim Rogers is more of an autistic troll than the things you seem to think he is.
He's an archetypical hipster working on god knows how many layers of irony at once, but he does so more for his own amusement than anything else. He's got a (literally?) autistic obsession with gamefeel. He (used to?) write excessively long articles that went off on tangents about mundane shit, which pissed off kotaku's readers. He was friends with Robert Pelloni, the "bob's game" guy, at least before Robert went on his spiritual messiah complex mental breakdown. He plays in a band not dissimilar to Death Grips where you have to question if that shit even qualifies as music anymore. And about his mobile games, dunno about the sportsball one but Ziggurat not to be confused with the shooter was really good.

Now this video, aside from one remark about the huge anime tiddies being typically japanese huge anime tiddies, he never says anything negative about the game or its japanese version. He points out a few instances where he likes the translation more than the original (mostly jokes he liked), then ends with a bunch of instances where he thinks the translation is retarded and misses out on things.
He's not even reviewing the translation, just making remarks about changes he finds interesting and leaving it up to the viewer to decide if they like that or not.

Should we email the localizers of Xenoblade 2? We don't want another Xenoblade X to happen.

yes I did

That's just over half of what they expected to make. Well fuck.

Is Autistiny a Jew? he looks a little jewish in that picture

archive.is/Bx8Iq
Found this article on net neutrality (from the tennappel link earlier) regarding that it's biggest supporters are hypocritical regarding free and open information access by censoring and hiding political opponents. Doesn't really argue against the concept though, but starts to doubt it.

900k people still bought it. I'll only celebrate when EA gets less than 1/4 of their estimates and goes on the red. They probably still profited, albeit not as much as expected for their investors. They still underpay and abuse their devs.

I can't remember, I have a very short term memory.

No they didn't; they built the game to profit on lootboxes like they did with the FIFA games and now they can't do that and they promised all DLC would be free.
The damage to the game's reputation is already set in stone; look at street fighter V. The game got nearly universally shat on and the sales flat lined. The difference is that BF2 can't generate any revenue from DLC unlike SFV.

They created a toxic asset, the small tiny bit of "profit" they made at the launch nowhere near recuperates the advertising, the inflated budget, the licensing fees, the cost of future updates, sever fees and so on.

Nintendo’s Resurgence Was the Best Tech Story of 2017

web.archive.org/web/20171209194219/https://www.theringer.com/2017/12/7/16746390/nintendo-2017-switch-snes-classic-wii-u

Triumphant Nintendo, ‘Xenoblade,’ and Loot Boxes vs. the Law

web.archive.org/web/20171209194328/https://www.theringer.com/2017/12/8/16750782/triumphant-nintendo-xenoblade-loot-boxes-vs-the-law

Don't they need billions to be profitable? Like how Ghostbusters fucked up by spending alot on advertising?

That's a pretty catastrophic failure.

No clue what the exact numbers are but it's now impossible to make back the money even if they start making paid DLC. The reputation of the game is beyond saving and going back on their word about free dlc would just damage the reputation future instead of bringing in customers.

Just watch; EA is gonna kill support for the game in less than a year and try to shit out another star wars game before their license expires.

Rosechu was born with a dick now.

Didn't the hacker known as 4Chan orginally draw Rosechu with a dick to troll Chris? I'm not that well read on my Christory

All those times I jacked off to rosechu and now this happens. Does that mean I'm gay now? Why Chris, why would you taint a work of art like Sonichu?

4chan told him that females of the Pikachu line were supposed to have a notched tail as of Gen 4 due to the introduction of sexual dimorphism, and rather than admitting that he should have drawn it that way when Gen 4 came along, he tried to lie and edited the comic to claim that she always had a notched tail.

Man, if I didn't already know Chris is insane I'd wonder if he was trying to look insane to make court proceedings easier.

What'd patreon do this time, get rid of porn?

Raised a fee for 1 dollar patreons.

The obvious candidate is estrogen analogues like BPA, but I wonder if it might be related to the problem of increasing mutational load. It seems to be affecting first-world countries that have had generations of low child mortality, good healthcare, etc. Sperm count affects fertility, and fertility probably used to be more strongly selected for because you needed to have more kids, but those countries all now have low death rates and low birth rates.

edge.org/response-detail/26714
Basically there's a constant tug of war between random mutations causing each generation to accumulate mutational load and natural selection eliminating detrimental mutations. A side effect of lower death rates is that mutational load is now winning. That's not just relevant for outright genetic diseases, the main reason why high-IQ people are also statistically likely to live longer and be more attractive is because those are all fragile polygenetic traits influenced by thousands of genes so that people with lower mutational load tend to do better at them. So if we don't develop genetic engineering capable of counteracting mutational load then things will continue until either it settles on a worse equilibrium or society collapses and natural selection gets to pull back by killing millions of children again.

On a related note there's also dysgenic selection against intelligence because college graduates are much less likely to have children, there's studies about it like this one:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289616303038
That's bad selection rather than mutational load though.

What I'm talking about is like when Destiny was moral grandstanding with how terrible it was for Pewdiepie said nigger and then throws racial insults at black people who don't agree, usually in the same twatter thread.
And claims something like when he does it, its the opposite of racism unlike pewdiepie.

He is a hypocrite who believes the only way to protect poor minorities is progressive neoliberalism and any who don't agree are just stupid house niggers who are brainwashed against their own interests by the right.

Thanks gay community.

I hope you aren't just finding out about this kind of shit just now, this kinda shit has been posted time and time again on this site.

It makes me one step closer to suicide that's for sure.

Looks like clothing damage is back in Soul Calibur. Check out the lace (or lack there of) on Sophitia's outfit.

You know what? I'm actually glad I'm in a no funs state, because this shit makes me want to spray an elementary school out of rage and despair.

Its state capitalism

Yes, chinks are commies. Great observation you dumb fuck.

Has anyone said they're not commies?

I really hope this turns good. I didn't bother with SCV after disliking IV.

o-oh god

Hoprefully they gay dies before spreading it too far.

Modern games are cheaper to make than older ones. The tools we have now are easier to use compared to what the older devs used. Advertising is where the budget inflates terribly.

Yep, and that is going to be fun in a couple of decades. WWIII or not, we are likely seeing the start of an ice age, and having idiots running around furthering desertification will just destroy humans.

I'm surprised Jim still even has any relevancy when all he can do is either cling onto drama or dig up topics that have been done to death like analysing shitty DeviantArt content or discussing whatever retards are talking about on Twitter.

I wonder what mathematical methods you used to reach that number. But yeah, let's just conveniently ignore the fact that most of the damage was caused by socialist policies. Let's just ignore the fact that Venezuela managed to fuck up one of the most profitable natural resources available. Let's also ignore the fact that the government bankrupted itself trying to fund all of those neat little programs advocated for by the left.

So, refraining from having sex at all is safe.
I'm happy to live as a hermit.

For whatver reason Holla Forums always seems the most butthurt at this thread they don't even get this salty with Holla Forums but they always do here.

I hope we get another P5 response to cause more salt.

The scheme also punishes low-effort clickbait bullshit, like those "per post" accounts. Blob here is feigning concern for the consumer, but what's really going on is that he's pissed that these little donations are costing him more.

Foreign investment for those cheap iphones and Africa colonisation.

There's also still time to ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF

Only if you are a homosexual or tranny. If you are neither then all you are doing is looking for an excuse to be a defeatist retard.

Reminder to not feed (You)s to commie baiters even if they're starving as usual. Report bait and derail attempts.

And now here's some timely words of wisdom from Clint Smith.

Thats not an argument :^)

Oh man, I really wish people would employ posting food when dealing with commies.

How many of those new businesses get national news coverage and advertising?

>Roughly 20% of new businesses survive past their first 6 months of operation

FTFY
Also, if everyone was able to succeed, then what is there to achieve?

Is this bait?

Who let the commietard in the thread?

people are running away from that place. Shit i live in Peru and we have a shiton venebros coming in every day, and staying here. I mean, i am glad they are not muslims but still

>clearly states it had national acclaim for it's menu choice and operation style when it first opened
Lacking intelligence and reading comprehension as usual Holla Forums

MCDonalds did open up locations in Russia back when it was under Communism. It took them months to get the message across that "There is more than one line you can order food at."

Which is the case here?
or
>My income from patreon is going to drop and after all my hard work of promoting my patreon account and getting small donations from people that just want to continue to laugh at me doing nothing of worth, now I will not get as much money, those ungrateful tools at Patreon.

So this is why California is on fire.

Reminder Kaiser Wilhelm II and Ludendorff purposefully moved Lenin into Russia to start a revolutionary uprising causing the USSR to get into power and subsequently cause the deaths of hundreds of millions of people, all because they were delusional enough to think they can win against the allied power's four years on.

It's ban evasion.

My grandfather who escaped Siberia to come to the US is rolling in his grave as we speak from this retardation.

It's hilarious.

Unlike the muds the poor fucks will actually work and be grateful since they were legit starving.

He'll keep shilling for commie shit won't he?

Non argument

Maduro is a maniac who thinks Chavez talks to him in Bird form

you are defending Vulcan Raven irl

Do a flip faggot.

I just checked, this can't be real.

As long as you faggots keep feeding it (You)s and attention and helping him derail, yeah. Here's something more effective, report bait posts. Don't reply to it, stop doing his work for him.

Here, have another good vid from Clint instead.

not an argument

ad hominem is not an argument either, retard

i enjoy shitting in your thread too much

it isn't, but ey, reality isn't for these edgy kids anyway

Ah it's (119) I'll just sit back and enjoy.

This old guy is fucking great!

Seems like weekend here

Just post it. I know you have it.

So any updates to Kotaku's shilling against Xenoblade?

I thought of something better and worse at the same time.
PIG BLOWJOB WOOWOO

Post it.

Thats not ad hominem this is shit hes done on TV Maduro is batshit insane sorry commie the truth hurts

the video got shit views so I don't really expect anything besides sjweebs using new lingo.

Yep I think it's him

They are getting desperate.

File related is a brief follow-up. Please remember to stay on-topic and report replies that fall under Holla Forums's rule 8:

Can they think of something else to use other than piss and shit to invent insults?

No, because other insults might accidentally offend people they didn't mean to offend.
You can't have that happening.

No they are children.

Simply put, they are children. Or adults stuck as children and then they were let into wilderness.

It's worth noting that the Pissboy guy does the profile pictures of about 1/3rd of the bloggers at Vox Media, Vice, and the like, all with the same Instagram over-saturation effects along with the exact same facial expression.

If the recent Dewrito pope award show was any indication. The usual suspects are getting more desperate. Femme Burche didn't get an award for her shitty VA work. They'll still suck Nintendo's cock because of it's kya! size, sheeit they probably hope to get an in through NoA. But in general between EA's fuck up with the lootboxes debacle and the general narrative falling apart while they keep doubling down on it.

It won't be a huge Atari level crash, but there might be a real possibility of a hard market correction coming. Might happen in 2018. Cross your fingers for the Badger case as well.

I've noticed that NoA has been quiet since TD started and since a lot of localization backlashes for other devs have hit. I'm starting to wonder if the only reason why Xenoblade 2 was given to NoE was because (((Treehouse))) is getting restructured.

Is it just me, or has there been a slight increase in edgelord threads?

Even from the clip comparison alone during the show. Burch seems to have trouble doing a good natural sounding voice, seems her range really is limited to the samey old shit of 'lel IMA MANIC PIXIE RAAAHR now i'm smol voice THEN IM MANIC AGAIN RAAAHR'.
The woman who won it at least has a fairly good neutral mode voice that doesn't make most listeners want to rip out their speakers or headphones.

Burch is a horrid VA in general. She's only good at screeching or being loud and annoying. When she tries to do a "normal" voice it always sounds tear-filled and trembling, or just generally dead.

I remember listening to her Rise for P4DAN and she sounds like she wants to cry.

I wouldn't rest too easy with them. If NoA and shit like Treehouse had their way, they'd import tumblr grade cancer to Japan to oversee and fix any "problematic content" right at the source. You know, the whole reason why OP timber got started in the first place.

You know, I might shit on Tameem a lot, but good on him giving his own employees a chance to shine and not falling for the "we need unionized VAs/celebrities" meme.

He probably did it for financial reasons. Though I'm not complaining on that since Burch and the clique's VA union is complete AIDS, and celebrity stunt voice casting isalmost always a bad joke. But it's probably more of non cancerous side benefit.

Still not sure why he went as Zorg for the award show though.

Rockstar got some guy to voice John Marston and he was way better VA than Burch

I'd imagine a lot of the "professional" voice actors try to hard to "act", meanwhile Wiethoff is just some hick who had some girls he knew have connections.
hooktube.com/watch?v=_NuYx8oP_S8

Well, yeah, but I'm not going to complain that a first-timer got an award over all those people that refused to work above board because Tara Strong got asshurt.

I want the whole of Treehouse be fired and actual translators be hired.

Fuck, I completely forgot the whole sideshow started mostly because snowflakes like her couldn't handle being told
And the impact of the "VA strike" is most people going "there's a strike?"

Yeah, and don't forget that the Burch sister lumped her shit into that strike only to also ignore the strike by taking jobs on the side because reasons.

Plus King Wesley throwing his weight behind it while doing side work, as well.

Don't get too excited. They were also working on Mario Odyssey.
>inb4 what's even there to (((localize))) in a Mario game
Pic related, with archive since no one else is gonna bother to archive anything before posting.
archive.fo/uutQ9

guise, is this doki doki game any good? I just say the part of one of the girls hanging herself and thought that it oculd be interesting.

It breaks the fourth wall after that, so if you're looking for a VN that's about trying not to keep incredibly suicidal and mentally damaged girls alive, you're looking at the wrong game, it's more like a spook April 1st type of game.

It's funny and free so try it.

oh boy.

Aaaaaaaaaaand I forgot pic related. Feel free to bully me.

Good morning.

I wasn't looking for something like that.
Yeah, I was looking for something like that. So it is what I think it is.

I am still not sure if I should play it. Because honestly I am not a very big fan of this asian culture and their writing.
nothing wrong with that, it's called being a social human.
eat a fucking dick game.

it's meant to be parody.

Well I am bad at detecting parodies, satire or sarcasm, I thought progressive dad was real.

Doki Doki is made by a bunch of weebs and it's a sorta-parody of VNs. The whole thing is that one of the girls is upset that she can't be with you, which is supposed to parody how 3DPD weebs can't be with their 2D pure waifu.

This is literal autism.

How much Lego do you own?

Not the first time people have said this to me.
I had barely any lego at all, my parents hated those things.

Do you have an unhealthy obsession with trains?

I fucking hate trains. Trains can go suck dicks.

You're terrible at being autistic.

I've seen people shilling it all over the place so I hate it.

I've been archiving every post on the Treehouse blog since its creation; there's only one post about Xenoblade, and it's almost entirely copied from the narration in one of NoE's early gameplay trailers.
archive.is/M62wX
archive.is/Lkemh
This post was made three months ago, and they haven't posted anything at all on the blog for three weeks. Something is definitely fishy here.

Good job user!
They've been way to quiet lately.

With FCC repealing NN, this might be the end of Holla Forums and GamerGate along with other things.

nah, its very meh/jumpscary/didn't saw that coming.
there are tons of playthroughs on YT (even Pewdiepie has played it)

Literally all it will do is take us back to 2015 internet, it'll change nothing.

Are you sure it's just article two and not just Pajeet fucking over NN for the ISPs to fuck with us?

No it's literally just article II.

You will still be here and so will everyone else, the site won't get throttled and the internet will cost just as much as it did before it got repealed

Holla Forums recovered from the Dysnomia shit?

But Xenoblade 2 was localized too much, especially the names.

Because he's peak normalfag now with a normalfag audience but doesn't have the self awareness to realize it

I wouldn't be so sure about that, but it won't be immediate doomsday for sure

How is Dysnomia supposed to fix a shit community?

I hate gays so fucking much and I hope that the raped Asian dude gets his revenge.

They can't actually block or throttle sites without good reason.

WE

Was this done to make it look like it's animated at 15fps?

Cartoons do it to lower the costs and to try mimic anime but there's no reason to do it to a graphic rendered one

"It's to make it look like that anime shit the kids are all into."
Also, was that the "Dreamworks' smile" at the end?

From the look of it, it was probably done to induce an epileptic fit.

Sure it is.

to play devil's advocate there was a black spiderman in the 70s after Gwen Stacy died iirc

twitter.com/Salon/status/939676161189216256
archive.is/SjEuI

Okay how do you archive salon articles?

It's like they literally try to make their political alignment as repulsive as possible.

Not if we can find a cure for autism.

are they blocking the archive now?

They did that with all the games that, while they couldn't help give an award, they did not want to promote. Notice that for some games they announced all nominees in a category before announcing a winner, and for others they just rattled off the winners of categories and moved on.

yeah

With Google cache (text only)
archive.is/18OsW
And screenshotted article for kicks.

What a bunch of fags. It's actually quite funny, they think they are giving people the middle finger by blocking archiving but they are actually memory-holing themselves

archive.fo/raGJA

thanks

Did someone say (119)? archive.fo/TB7Ww#selection-62651.0-62651.1

Fair enough but I don't think the movie is about that arc. Also it's clear what Marvel is doing here

Fuck it, the second URL has more legible text and a better archive anyways.

archive.fo/dhA27

WE
WUZ

Spoderman 2099 never existed.

It's literally only because Miles is black. he doesn't say anything about Miles as a character. It's literally the only thing that's important is because he's black.

Wew. Is Klepek shilling for Disney marvel? The only people I've seen who unironically would believe that headline are battered down cucks.

and when are they going to invite Todd Nickerson to talk about pedophobia?

fuck you, it was cool

Don't you mean sony?

After a quick bit of reasearch, there are only two black characters who have assumed the identity of "Spider-Man", Vincent Gonzales (Which was the result of a misunderstanding) and Kwaku Anansi (The "first" Spider-Man. according to the Marvel wiki: According to Ezekiel Sims and the Ashanti tribe in Ghana, Anansi was the first Spider-Man, using his spider-powers to traverse Africa and see all there was to see.). Also, there appears to be an Indian Spider-Man (Pavitr Prabhakar) and two "Japanese" Spider-Man (Izumi and Peni Parker). Also, I may be mistaken because none of the lists that listed each "Spider-Man" (And/or characters that assumed the "Spider-Man" identity) never made the mention that they were black (Even for Miles). Even the list that had each and every Spider-Man pictured didn't tell me anything because an overwhelming amount of them where wearing the full-body covering suit.

And these are taken on the Army vs. Navy football friendly.

yea whoever is producing it

I remember the Japanese one, they were short stories that mostly ripped off some anime, like the fantastic four tie in was based on nge

Eternal ethnic shitposters.
Polite sage for offtopic.

Anyone else participating in Brote's "Life is Dranks" stream?

so all these people were bitten by a radioactive spider too?

you just wanted an excuse to be bullied, didn't you?

Californian SHOULD burn for it's crimes.

I don't have any booze

It's burning slowly, and possibly an EBOLAIDS plague brewing. Some parts of the state are alright, but 85% needs to fucking die.

did Canuckstan's ayatollah Castro Trudeau already offered the help of his highly trained fire brigade and their whacking sticks of might?

I like how a yoga teacher can grant powers the same way as a god

G*d bless the military and G*d bless the USA.

Marche's ancestors did that. Probably while fucking a koala and claiming it doesn't count as a furry.

Hello

Veteran Disney Executive Arrested On Child Sex Abuse Charges
archive.is/N7vje

MAN UNJUSTLY EXECUTED BY COP
#blackliv- oh wait, he's white. Ignore this, not newsworthy by msm standards.
youtu.be/M62Va6Ft2cw
Can't embed on phone.

Nice desune

Bullshit, I've done it before, it's as simple as posting that link into the embed section.

Change youtu.be to YouTube and add watch?v= to the link.

Are you sure it's not just because you're posting smug as well?

Nothing new for the house of Rat. Look up "Powder", and Victor Salva.

*Salva was not an exec, but Disney produced his work and dragged it's foot even after the news came out that Salva is a criminal.

I'm using overchan app. Runs better than a bloated browser

Either try PaleMoon or IceCat.

Does IceCat protects your cookies? Because that's what Twitter's going to base their purging on the 18th.

Good evening fuckers, how goes it?

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "protects your cookies". Hopefully gnu.org/software/gnuzilla/ answers your question.

Here's a cop giving a breakdown of the shooting and how the officers there were just playing operator. Really informative.
TL;DW: Power corrupts, police officers nowadays don't have any accountability for their actions as we seen here where the shooter gets off scot-free. Also the shooter is a wannabe-SWAT operator.

Tell me who this guy is and if he has a twitter account so I can yell at him.

looks like they are adapting ultimate spider-man with miles morales as the protagonist

Sony Boss: Our Studios Are Devoted To Story Driven Games, Never Games As A Service

nichegamer.com/2017/12/09/sony-boss-our-studios-are-devoted-to-story-driven-games-not-games-as-a-service/

Fuck off Sony

Also, they killed Gravity Rush 2's online component, so doubly fuck them.

In other news, ShindoL has a message to the English community.
archive.is/SAZnE

I can't want for twitter to attempt to pull that stunt they did years ago and mass-ban the Japanese hentai artists again. The fallout will make the wildfires in California look like a portable grill.

THE MADMAN!

What was the name of Anita's handler/writer? Hasn't been mentioned in so long I've forgotten his name.

What's he up to now?

John McInt-Josh?

no

His name is Trip Checkum

Jonathan McIntosh

Also that entire thread is Shindol funposting, it's great.

Josh McIntosh.
Started a YT channel called the Pop Culture Detective Agency.

It's really successful, with videos getting up to a million views.

Meanwhile Fem Freq struggles to push 10k.

Thanks

I guess josh was the one who knew how to buy bot views, and he didn't tell anita when they split.

Don't give me help

The raped Asian dude was gay.

There's tons of them in MMOs. Usually bored housewives.

JUSTICE IS SERVED

Aeras are over rated.

Is this a typo?

Yes.

twitter.com/TheMercedesXXX/status/939738235470675973?s=17

Newfag spotted

>he doesn't want to be in an ara area and touch ara areola

Man, I'm only on the second season. I didn't expect him to rack up numbers this fast.
Daniel Death Counter: 4

That, does not surprise me that much, as a fellow aspie, in fact that explains her personality quite a bit, aspie women are different then sociopathic women.

Anasi is an old african mythology forget which region and hes a spider god, the problem is that anasi was never a "good" god, and hes a spider becuase of it. I had encyclopedias of global legends growing up

They did work on mario, but watching the credits all roles higher than "localizer" were given to noe or noj staff, noa were almost all peon roles

Fair point, but I remember Holla Forums losing a ton of users because Dysnomia tried to make every thread a general cycle, so I'm surprised Holla Forums fell under that

But I want to.

Is twatter slow for anyone else? Because I can load all other sites just fine but I can't load images and shit that people post on twitter.

You're missing the best one.

How did I not know this?

Yes it is user.

You really didn't know he is a burger who went to Nipland to pursue the dream of drawing lewds?

Her being an ex-manufacturing engineer didn't tip you off?

I never really look into artists. I just read their shit.

h-hello

652 posts (reload the page for an accurate count you faggit) and page 12, no bread for you allowed yet.

Good evening, faggots.

We're at the far end of pg 12 and I see no announcement of baking.

closed for today, come back later

There's still some time and room left, but
I can bake if no one else is.

I want a true special needs highschool anime.

firing up oven for new bread ready at 700 or page 13 title: World Heroes 2 Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=GM-kRqMGPW0

It's called K-On. Yui is special needs.

So, Putin Is Baron Trump's [Stand]?

I don't mind Pepe, but why do they put Undertale shit?

Don't remind me that series of doujins that can crush someone's soul.

Which one, there's multiple. Do you mean the official one from the official author, or the dough jeans versions.

Well I gave this game a try and I sad now. Can someone recommend me cute, non fucked up version of doki doki?

Just get the good routes.

Is this the beginning of the ending?

>>>/cow/297464

No.

The one where Yui dies of an overdose because she becomes a rock star because she has Aspergers or some other super autism.

why can't you just let me have this?

Oh that one. Iirc that might be the same series where Ui married an abusive husband who cracked her skull, Mio became a chubby camwhore, Ritsu grew out of having silly dreams of making it to Boudokan and got a regular job, and some other shit I don't remember right now. Good times.

And Yui was abused by her manager.

Why wasn't Ui with her so she could step on her cunt everyday while protecting her from the real world?

Can someone post the list next thread? I'm falling asleep here so I'll miss the start of the next thread.
Here's the text: pastebin.com/WAJ834iG

For those that got too lazy and refuse to adapt, I guess it might be. From what I've seen some other people that use patreon knows not to rely solely on it and either have a backup or contingency plan.

The world needs more depressed failed mangakas who inject a big dose of reality into whatever currently running popular cutesy stuff there is through their doujins.

Ui is good at helping retard Yui at home and some school, not so good at protecting Yui, that's better suited to best girl embed related.

I don't know about an anime, but Cross Channel is a VN set in a Special needs school stuck in GroundHog Day.

Is comedy or some shitty crappy "horror" VN?

I just wants girls doing aho things.

I like both tbh. Though I haven't seen much combo of say, Shintaro Kago level surrealism and well crafted guro combined with moe.

Hmm, that gives me a very small hope that NoJ higher ups have some sense that NoA is not to be allowed near the important machinery. Nintenjew will still jew as usual, but it's a small hope.

Heard about a couple more Patreon alternatives popping up recently, so probably not.

h-hello

This thread has reached page 13 that is it no more the gate is closed it's over it's game over man there will be no more

new bread
new bread
new bread

new bread
new bread
new bread

I'm straight

user…