ROBLOX

Does Holla Forums still play ROBLOX?
How was it back then?
Nostalgia thread maybe?

Telamon really ruined Sword Fighting by claiming that no one should criticize him because it's "my game and I do whatever I want."

Fucking hell.

If I still played that would make me look like a creep, unlike Blockland which is still afloat with 20 something autists still attached to it.

is this really a thing people are nostalgic for now?

My nephew and neice and cousin's kids all play the shit out of this game, I have no idea what the appeal is.

I played it for seven years and for me the sole detail being LEGO blocky makes me have a better imagination of what's happening in the game, hence that's why I have a better time.

Besides you can actually create your own game in this. But who am I kidding? The front page is spammed with "IF YOU FINISH THIS, YOU GET ADMIN POWERS" bs.

for 2006 - 2008, yes. It was the golden years of ROBLOX.

I remember playing it on and off, it looked like shit even back then. The only good thing that came from roblox were the endless tycoon clones and even then they were just proto "incremental" games.

I remember there was a battle royale type naruto game where you could play as a shitload of characters and travel to the different villages to fight other players. It was geninely well made and fun as fuck to play around in.

Other things such as military shooters where I would stick c4 to my legs, hide behind walls and snackbar unsuspecting victims was a literal blast. Not to mention the pirateship battle game. Then there was a shitload of other minigames I played and are too numerous to remember. I was good at choosing games because either I had good taste, or shit little kid taste, either way the game was fun as fuck.

Nothing I play will ever give me the kind of fun roblox game to me all those years ago back in 2009. We need to make our own server

I played in the old days of it, 2006-2008, and liked it. It was because of Roblox that I met all my current good Steam friends that I still talk to. I got my account permabanned back in 09 when I guess the mods decided I pissed them off a little too much. Good fucking riddance it was, the game reached a level of autistic cancer that I didn't even know was possible.

What did you do?

There's this neat little Battlefield clone I played once.

I was pretty edgy back then, and liked to use the forums. I had a lot of minor incidents and mini-bans before, and was probably on the mods watchlist after a while. Well, the thing that broke the camels back was when I went into some thread of a kid bragging about his boyfriend, and called him a fag. Was permabanned within the hour.

wow

This looks incredibly casual and youtube shitter tier.

millennial detected.

Where the fuck is that from?

Do I even want to know context for that?

so, gurochan is still alive i pressume

I'm guessing Franken Fran. You've at least heard of that, right?

but how do you sleep?

do you not see the umbilical cord coming from behind? eating and breathing are necessary.

no they aren't
you're not doing it on your own
the cord supplies the food and air for you.

well obviously you're not breathing on your own, as your lungs have no connective tissue ala, your ribcage to interact with. But the lungs are still being used to oxygenate the blood, rather than it happening externally.

I'm mostly concerned with the context for someone being reduced to a bag of organs hanging in a classroom.

Those were all some good shit before they were buried by retarded shit. One of my other favorites was the aircraft one where you'd be sent to go find people at sea and shit by some autists pretending to be ATC in chat. The disaster maps were petty okay before they became a diamond dozen with a lod of memey trash thrown in.

Yeah, I first played it in 2005, IIRC. The whole game went to shit as soon as Platinum Builder's club was added. Also, that moon base war map was the shit. The game got even worse when that classic map was deleted.

I remember joining around 2008. This game was the shit back with the appeal of building stuff with blocks like LEGOs. I found out about the editor and scripting, and because of this game I missed out on getting laid in middle school.

It's gone to shit, but it's a guilty pleasure of mine since the studio is the only good thing to ever touch this shitty game.

Yeah, that would be me. Pikmin makes me nostalgic as fuck too.

You guys remember the good old days when you'd come home from elementary school and play Borderlands 2 with your friends?

Who???

At least you had fun in ROBLOX.

Nuke it anyway mods, we just barely hit the cutoff. Give me a couple more years of faggot-free peace please.

I stopped playing with the updates

You can rape people if you have the right script, I still have it somewhere.

I have friends close to their 30s, one of them is married, who played roblox back in the day. One of them helped program the first working guns in roblox.

There are two types of people who played roblox. Adults with some scripting and modeling knowledge who wanted to scam little kids, and the absolute dumbest poorfag little shit kids with no taste in games or the concept of quality in general.

It's 102% cancer with a 2% margin of error.

good times

How'd you do it?

Script injection

It was a good game.

So you injected in a script that lets you buttfuck the users?

They were teenagers in high school when they played it and helped program the guns. My point was, the game is older than you think it is.

That's actually a pretty accurate description of the owners of ROBLOX.

I get why they need money. To pay for the servers. But charging almost $400 US dollars is too much if you ask me.

Yeah

Man what were the responses like?

Some of them thought it was hilarious, most of them said it was yucky and a kid played this stupid attack animation right next to me because I was "raping" his e-girlfriend.

That's nice.

So where is this from?