Here's why the main character is a befro'd niggress

Here's why the main character is a befro'd niggress.

Oh shit fam, I can't motherfucking wait to climb towers and liberate enemy outposts for 90 hours

Nietzsche was shietzsche.

And I bet that's all she does. Not a single technical skill in her entire body.

This is why the Japanese video game industry is superior.

t. giergegaard :DDD

I see you cannot count.

Even the way these people look drives me mad

I think I might be slightly retarded because I did not catch on to the word play of her name until it hit me around 3/4 of the way through the game. I just randomly thought "Oh fuck! Her name is misfortune!" an hour and half after I beat her.

I said most because I'm not sure if Game and Watch counts as a black man.

Lol

I think you mean A Wiseau Out

I think the lesson is to never let feminists/liberals design characters.

I'm not sure where the bait begins and ends in this image. I'm pretty sure those Street Fighter characters are latinos, Alyx is half black, half asian, Dex is probably Okinawan, and that Persona character wasn't black before (((localization))).
Every time.

The black character from Persona is the censored version though, in the original, he is asian

i want my niggas back.

das raycis

Only character that hasn't changed is the fucking Arbiter, everyone else has either died or lost their balls

You said most because you're retarded and cannot count.

I don't actually know anything about philosophy, other than most of them are fucking hacks, and the few others went extinct thousands of years ago.

Does it really matter? To SJWs there are only two races anyway: white people and people of color.