Is this worth 5 bucks?

is this worth 5 bucks?

not with that lazy pixelshit it isn't.

I know for a fact that those aren't fucking moonrunes. What is it, fucking Amharic?

Pirate it and play it to find out.

Fuck this shit.

If you want HIPSTER TRASH then yes

They are clearly based off of moonrunes, you super ultimate peerless mega idiot.

I enjoyed it. Enough to play through it as two different characters. Didn't enjoy the third one's play style at all so I dropped it.
It's not very deep, just a fun retro hack-and-slash. Like Gauntlet mixed with Zelda.

I hear it's good but egregiously short.

OP is a fag, dubs.

Pretty sure the second two are 巫女 (read as "miko"), but I'm not sure on the first one and kamiko doesn't appear to be a word. Never even heard of this game so I don't have any context, but the first one could be 祠 meaning "small shrine".

Depends on how much 5 bucks is worth to you, bucko

you can pirate switch games?

It's almost certainly kamiko (神巫女) you turbo miracle pinnacle moron.

Sure if you wasted enough money to buy a switch you might as well waste $5 more.

But that's not a word and the first character doesn't even look like 神 :(
(Though you're probably right)

It's a different font you autistic supreme final omega baka.

It sounds out phonetically. 神 for ka, 巫女 for miko. Kamiko. I guess. This is the best I've got.

Is that an 'equivalent' kanji? I don't see it in the dictionaries I use. What did you use to look it up?

I used good old google, which lead me to wiktionary. That's where that screenshot is from. With further research, I discovered those alternative forms are called kyuujitai. Long story short, kyuujitai is the traditional chinese (and thus Japanese) version of loads of kanji, before they were simplified (for both nations) in the 50's following WW2.

However, kyuujitai were not outlawed by the nip government so you will still see them in usage every so often, whenever anyone pleases. Those two kanji are both kami, and all is becoming okay.

Isn't this made by Chinks?

Shit I don't have a switch and have no plans on buying one anytime soon.
mfw I'll have to wait a long ass time to play a mediocre game.