Disney may have annulled the EA Star Wars licensing and its not just targeting recent games

Disney may have annulled the EA Star Wars licensing and its not just targeting recent games

A lot of its rumour right now but some of it like the amazon stuff is being proven legit. This might be the start of a strange time for EA. Too big to die, but if it loses disney while there are rumours of Activision wining and dining fifa and handegg would they have to go back to being the movie game studio again?

Other urls found in this thread:

massivelyop.com/2017/12/08/amazon-stops-selling-digital-cards-for-star-wars-the-old-republic/
youtube.com/watch?v=lKxUfdv_U00
unbrokenwiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
archive.is/AkjUi
hooktube.com/watch?v=J_1_Nvn7DPM
archive.is/4YfxA
archive.is/k1Nqc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For a claim like this it's source or GTFO. Even if it's a rumor.

I agree, provide anons of lesser faith with proof OP.

>massivelyop.com/2017/12/08/amazon-stops-selling-digital-cards-for-star-wars-the-old-republic/
The amazon one just got confirmed a few hours ago. As you may imagine the biodrones left -apparently there still are some, who knew?- are going into meltdown as this is usually the first sign an mmo is about to shut down.
Considering it relies heavily on lockboxes and Disney is pulling in all their old branding after the marvel heroes debacle i dont think its a long shot that this constantly declining userbase is finally getting taken out back and shot.

But it did merge down to one single server last month so thats probably a sign it was coming.

Battlefront 2 officially the Atari 2600 E.T.
GAME INDUSTRY CRASH WHEN

Is that… Loss.jpg hidden inside Stonehenge?

someone OP same pic but with gondolas

I bet you thought heirogylphics aren't emojis.

Looking at the way destiny and overwatch are going I doubt it.

Disney would be a brain dead company to trust 1 developer with their Star Wars games. If they are smart, they would choose multiple developers so if 1 fucks up, they still have other games to make sheqels off of.

2017 is more than making up for the shitshow that 2016 was for games, holy shit

The only discernible reason they don't do this is because Kathleen Kennedy is a control freak and couldn't feasibly keep a leash on multiple developers at once. Seriously look up how much the EP8 and Rogue One scripts were ribboned and it's the only real conclusion.

>implying they aren't on their way to a collapse as well with Destiny 2 flopping monumentally, Overcuck esports floundering, the general playerbase leaving, all of their other IPs failing (to the point where they have to go to emergency manuevers of releasing vanilla servers and remastering Starcraft 1).
Nu-Blizz hates admitting their mistakes and anyone who has an ounce of awareness in the company knows that their best games weren't even created by them
Now Tencent gaining more power on the other hand… that's a possible issue

Could it be? Could me suffering for so long finally have some pain subsided?

Rogue One is the only nu-SW movie I've seen, and I unironically enjoyed it far more than 1-6, so whatever they did to the script, good fucking job.

That just means you have brain damage.
Not even the pozzed masses liked it as much as The Force Awakens.

I need more than one source for this.

EA getting bitch slapped is great. Though it's not like Disney is going to do anything good with Star Wars, it's a slow death.

Truly outrageous..

So did either of you even bother reading the OP?

What.

I don't mean to derail but Rogue One was better than Force Awakens in almost every way

ok

Star Wars is irrelevant in both themes and context today. This should have been obvious to anyone with a hint of understanding of modern culture. Turns out you can't rely on fanboy nostalgia forever, especially when those fanboys are also grognards who shit on anything new.

From what i understand star wars is being hard retconned and the force is a living female tree called 'the force tree' and only men with a connection to their femenine side can use her force. The ones with too much masculinity -which is why jedi dont have kids because that means sex which means rape- all turn to the dark side.

That is so terrible it might actually be true. And here I was, thinking they couldn't top Midiclorians.

Trees can have genders?

Female trees exist.
Some plants even have sexual organs.

Wouldn't abstinence lead to high testosterone and thus increase male traits?
Ah fuck it, who cares about biology anyway.

Yes.
It's a little known fact, but there are male and female trees.

From what I know all plants are hermaphroites and posess both "male" and "female" reproductive capability.

Do you have a source?

oh sweet honey child

I can't remember what plant it was, but I think it was cannibis? The male (or female?) was used for hemp, while the other gender is capable of producing THC

Ya'll shoulda paid more attention in school my lil' niggas.

That's not correct.

Isn't that just some dead tree in on an island in Ireland?

Great, then we throw some anti-monopoly laws at them and we win

Close, but it was altered.

I love how it even has a little staircase like it's a fucking tourist attraction.

Flowers or cones are a plant's sexual organs.

Many are but not all. Most have flowers that have both male and female parts.
Some have separate male and female flowere but still on the same plants (think cucumbers and pumpkins).
A few have male and female flowers on completely separate plants (e.g. holly)
And a tiny handful of plants just get weird.

The female ones produce a lot more THC.

The seeds have the capacity to be either male or female. Unless they are feminized.
And even then an adult female plant can turn in to a male because of stress due to poor conditions.

Kill yourself retard

Go away Ajit

molyneux go

No, it's leftist propaganda and niggers like chug that kool-aid by the gallon.

gymnosperms and angiosperms are sorta like seahorses, they can do both things interchaneably

They are going to completely crash the Star Wars franchise.

That's a jew

Come on, it was bland shit with shitty things like reddit-tier comedy relief like the droid and a fucking blind samurai somehow running around in Star Wars. And just like TFA it suffered from the same problems that it was just too self-aware for it's own good completely ruining the athmosphere and tone of the movie.

Disney don't know how to make space-operas. Rogue One was way more like a Capeshit movie.

So if the force is a tree what is the dark side?

I'm not saying it couldn't happen, but I am saying I doubt it. Whoever owns Star Wars knows the audience is primarily male.

>>>/jewess/ a best

Also it doesn't even make sense if you think of sith who are clearly masculine and clearly using the Force.

If this is true, Disney might also sue EA as well due to damages to their IP brand.

That didnt stop them fucking up comic books or video games.

For one, you aren't legally obligated to give money to a company under threat of becoming an unperson.

the word you're looking for is sex
Have your parents not had the "Birds and Bees" talk with you yet? Or are they relying on schools to educate you about it?
youtube.com/watch?v=lKxUfdv_U00

but DMCA 1201 is any better

It is also mostly white. That did not stop them from filling it to the brim with niggers.

Gender and sex are the same thing unless you're some sort of leftist ideologue.

That's a government issue, not a corporate one. Granted, it's one of those cases where it's a result of lawmakers becoming corporate butt buddies, but that's an abuse of governmental power not corporate power.

By making the distinction of gender and sex you are already playing into their hands. If you want to disempwer their language, make it lose it's meaning by applying our own meaning to words instead of theirs..

Actually the reverse could happen too. Remember what happened with the Star Trek license several years back.

Nibba have you watched episodes 5 and 6 my duder

Well, I'm convinced.

I said to the brim. Not a couple token niggers here and there.

It's corporate power weaseling it's way into government affairs to push for it's interests. Anyone who thinks giving corporations more freedom is clearly retarded because it will only lead to them cranking this shit up to 11.

OVERFLOWING WITH NEGRONITY

Thank god it's just EA's shitty video games losing their licensing, I still don't own a copy of Star Wars: Rebellion yet.

He was added by Lucas when the original trilogy became (((HD))). The CG is painfully obvious too because no nigger can competently act without chimping out.

One nigger is too many

I agree Empire sucked dick

While the rumor is probably bogus, George had a force-sensitive tree added to the CGI Clone Wars cartoon. Meanwhile in the EU the Ithorian homeworld had a massive jungle made up of telepathic trees that grow sentient and more intelligent as more of them intertwine their roots for communication. Just 7 of them was enough for full sentience, and the planet had thousands before the Yuuzhan Vong had the planet burned to a crisp in an attempt to exterminate the trees as their pollen caused a fatal allergic reaction in the crabs the Vong ground forces wore as armor.

You could give them more freedom if you removed most of the power from government.

Then they could weasel in to the government all they wanted and it wouldnt matter because the government cant do anything except the basic essentials.

I'm saying gender is a useless term, it shouldn't exist since there's already sex. Who's got the E;R webm on the word? I'm on my laptop, don't have anything here

But user

sex is a BAD WORD!

I remember that Alex Jones and Richard Spencer liked it.

It's far from a useless term, just as much as it's not a synonym for sex.

Star Wars needs to die for good. I hope it turns into Megaman.

Man, seeing Lando reminds me I really want to play that WoTC Star Wars RPG. Too bad the edition I want is fucking expensive on ebay.
I really want to fuck around the Galaxy as a smuggler with my friends.

There was also Jango Fett and the clones, but that's just Morrison being Maori, not black. Also half the species in the galaxy are furbait.

English has a raging hard-on for redundant words. I've got the webm somewhere

So is rapeseed supposedly, but I ain't gonna stop using it.

You're aware Mega Man just recently got revived, right?

Here it is

"Reanimated" would be a better word. "Revived" implies life.

thanks

Everything looks okay except for MM himself, who looks like feeble shit

This is someone that probably celebrated governments looking in to loot boxes.

yea, why would you call it anything else?

THAT'S INCORRECT YOU FUCKING BRAINWASHED IMBECILE
GENDER IS A LINGUISTIC TERM, PROPERTY OF SLAVIC AND EUROPEAN LANGUAGES
It impacts verbs and nouns.

Great source, kike.

TITANinium
just like ALUminium

Get the fuck out, retard. You have no comprehension of the media.

*in crooked teeth voice*

AAHL–LOOOO—MIN–EEEE—UMMMM

Yes, I am aware of that. It doesn't change the usage when referring to a person's dangly bits though. Context is important in this case.

They might as well go with Sqeenix since they have a good relationship already.

I haven’t had to do this for years; what does that word mean in this context? I can’t even find a definition for it.

Guys, I think this leftard is a bit triggered.

I don't know what I expected. Amazing how retards will believe literally anything as long as it's in a jewtube video.

If you're a retard with no taste

I think you have poor reading skills.

It's still a Steam game with paid DLC, though.

To be fair, Disney/Star Wars shit on them first.

I can back up the statement that it's used as a linguistic tool in slavic language (pol for sex & rod for words' gender), however I don't know if it really is the etymological root in English.
I like how MW defines it the mostly right way on the regular site, but the kids' version starts off with the gender role bullshit.

Fuck both Disney and EA, I hope they both burn.

that's a 2015 game.

oh and check em

I bet you think Trotsky invented the word "racism" too

quints get
You're not even trying to hide that you're a leftard anymore. Opnion dismissed.

Why the fuck was FDA researching differences between sexes in the first place?
god fucking damn it

I'll keep trying

I don't care if it's cheap I'll persist

Why are we arguing with a retard and not having a dance thread?

Because it’s fake

He was saying the exact opposite of what you are implying you fucking retard. Go back and read what he wrote.

fine

Do you know what happened in 1935?
VII Communist international congress

Wow… so this, is… the power of public education.
Keep misusing words though.
Simplicity of English is it's downfall.

How embarrasing

Checked

I'll give you the other three simply because I haven't seen anything openly horrible said about these games.

If you weren't a pedantic little bitch you'd know that the english word "racism" comes from the french "racisme" and it was used long before 1935

Well enjoy your quints I guess.

checked

prove yourself faggot

(heiled)
This is a never-ending dubs thread isn't it?

yes

reroll for triple dubs

I'm glad my cheap quints at least started something beautiful

SEXES for crying out lout.
Gender is a grammatical designation. Living beings have SEXES.
Fucking puritan faggot refusing to employ the proper word is the whole reason we're in this fucking mess to begin with.

Let us have a moment of silence for the Star Wars franchise as represented by the old EU.

Oh, it will be. It. Will. Be.

He may be wrong about the origin of the word, but the story he tells is no less horrifying and no less real.

Nope, that’s not even remotely the reason.

>star wars anime again
was this made by the same guy who made the "100 days of Warframe"

I mean if it's some sacred force thing, then it makes sense that would happen. Doesn't make the force tree concept any less retarded though.

It's fucking awful how Dr. Money never faced consequences for what he did.

Yeah, the same guy animated both. It's a shame we got Rebels instead of a full series like this. he even did a comfy mech animation

Oh my God, I can't fucking wait, let it all burn.

I hope you mean the Disney canon and not the EU.

Why do you keep posting Rogue Squadron 2 like that game didn't come out?

Uhh

It's not George's fault that some shitty comedy show makes terrible jokes.

I'm not sure it's Disney cancelling any licensing.
It's related to the political ruling against the Battlefront 2 lootbox fiasco, and EA pre-emptively covering their ass by not having (any more?) microtransation.

I don't really like starwars but vid related no webm for you, you don't deserve it

Yep, the Mandalorians and the Yuuzhan Vong sure are normalfag tier. You're trying too hard to fit in.

Here's your sekrit club sci fi buddy unbrokenwiki.com/index.php/Main_Page

You are one massive retard

Trigger discipline seems to be pretty shit in Star Wars it seems. Nevermind the folding stocks that never get used

Someone please put me out of my autistic misery.

Star Wars in German sounds great. It almost redeems certain parts of TFA too.

Good. let's hope they give the license to someone who deserves it.
Like… Like… Fuck. Who could actually handle a good Star Wars IP? All I want is a good Third-person dynamic action combat system with tight controls, and just enough character customization that I can have any combination of lightsaber colors, blaster designs, and fighting styles, and the ability to play a female Twi'lek character for the same reason Nier has plenty of ladders.
Oh, and I want them to focus on telling a good story independent of current or old canon, and set themselves in a part of the timeline that's been left largely unexplored.

the second mp4 is very…..subtle

archive.is/AkjUi

We almost got something like that.
hooktube.com/watch?v=J_1_Nvn7DPM
Too bad it got canceled.

Yeah, it was pretty obvious from the start that the Empire was space Nazis. There was really no need for them to rub that fact in your face like they did in TFA. The old movies did just fine assuming the audience was intelligent enough to get it.
If it's going to be so unsubtle, I should at least hear it in German to get the full effect. It actually sounds less pathetic that in English honestly.

No professional atm tbh, let the video games dies with the franchise. Maybe some modders with heavy autism then can make something from an engine without the threat of a DMCA letter. Yeah, I know Disney is anal about their ip's, but if modders can keep a low profile, then they should do well; plus, it doesn't seem like Disney or EA are doing anything about mods being made right now.

All these things i loved about the Original Star Wars. I won't watch this modern year progressive bullshit, i'm sure a lot of fathers who watched the originals won't be subjecting their boys to this emasculating horseshit.

No current-day video game developer. Sorry, that's just how it goes. The absolute gold mine is with FFG right now. They're pozzed as hell, but the Star Wars games they're making are absolutely top notch.

Oh, I'm familiar with FFG. I'm quite excited about Genesys.

The new Star Wars are more violent and bombastic than the OT fam

He was shooting at a gundark jumping at him, you can't see it because it's out of frame :)

Kotor did a good job at capturing that feeling. The prequel era stuff was pretty great for fleshing out the political landscape of the galaxy and capturing the feeling of war too. The Mandalorians especially got the knighthood thing down.

At least the old games still exist. That's something I can find solace in.

Context is everything, New star wars has more explosions but less character.

New hope till return of the jedi is a knighthood story.

In "New hope" i want to root for Luke, in "Force Awakens" i felt nothing but contempt for all the characters.

Decided to google the subject of this thread to see if there was any truth to OP's claims, but it linked me to an archive of this thread on another website.
archive.is/4YfxA
I have no idea.

Wait a sec, does that mean a malware site is using us to fake a comments section?
I'm not prepared for this.

Literally every comment section of every heavily pushed piece of media is fake. All of it.

Don't embarrass yourselves any further. Blame Jim.

But having a fake forum that literally copypastes entire threads from another site is a whole new level of bullshittery. Who does that benefit?

Rei was so shallow of a character I wanted to fucking walk out. And Finn was an attempted comic relief that had no business being a lead role.

Fucking newfags.

Lurk 2 years

I've seen it before, but I just assumed that I was just suffering from lack of sleep. I haven't heard about Jim in relation to that site until now though.

Did you not notice the bullshit has an adblocker nag screen?

It was awful. It made the prequels look like cinematic master pieces.

Yeah. So it's an money-making scheme that Jim's got?

I told you to stop embarrassing yourself.

At least Midoclorians are actually important to human biology and the implications of all origins of multicelled life so you can kind of pull that shit out of your ass and roll with it.

Half their revenue comes from lootboxes, if they become illegal, or at least regulated like gambling, EA is pretty fucked considering how much they rely on underage audiences, and then the gubmit comes to take their cut too. Also, if they lose Disney they don't really have much left considering they've closed most of their competent studios and poisoned and killed most IPs.

There's also the fact it was a one-off comment and not some sort of major setpiece or revelation that no doubt gets mentioned again and again for every movie form now on.

Everything Star Wars has just been fanfiction for some time now anyway.

The main characters in the movies were jews.

Pick one.

>>>Holla Forums

(((Leftists))) are the ones that redefined gender to mean anything related to sex in the first place. is right. Stop believing jewish lies. Humans don't have gender.

Guys it's fake. There is a force sensitive tree in nuWars canon but it's just a tree that happens to be force sensitive. It isn't gendered it's just a tree. Force sensitive trees have been around since Lucas' days.

Hello Kathleen

I don't know who Kathleen is but I haven't said anything that isn't true. Like 2 seconds in google disproves what that guy said.

There's so much actual pathetic fucking trash in nuWars you could be complaining/getting about but instead you chose to get upset over fake news.

It's not the tree being force sensitive, it's the tree being the birthplace of the force

Literally no one you replied to even fell for it. Can you even read?

If you actually believe they're going to go into specifics about the Force again you're mistaken

Disney is not as stupid and autistic as Lucas

Kathleen Kennedy, the bitch in charge of all things Star Wars. Said to be a total control freak.

I'll do one for the normies.

No wonder SW went to shit. They put crazy jew-cunt in charge

[[[Kennedy]]]

Just checked, she doesn't seem to be jewish.

I never said that was the issue retard I saying haven't seen a single thing to back up the claim tree is the birthplace of the force and only evidence that there's a tree that is force sensitive.

Yeah
None of these comments suggest, at any level, a certain degree of belief.

BEGORRAH! 'Tis like a second potato famine!

Begorrah, tis like a second potato famine!

You need (((parenthesis))) for that to work.

(((__))) is for jews

[[[__]]] is for micks

|||__||| is for armenians

EA is one of the most gay Jewish companies in the industry. I hope they self destruct as a warning to the rest to stop their greedy Jewery.

Huh, didn't know about the last two.
So it basically goes
(((Shekelberg)))
[[[Disney]]](?)
|||Glendale*|||?

Not even in holocaust, you're asking for impossible

Feminist cunt and proof that women ruin everything.

You mean t*rks

Cultivars of cannabis used for hemp production are unsuitable for the cultivation of cannabis flowers and vice-versa. If you grew flower-cultivar cannabis in a field like industrial hemp it would turn into a bushy, useless thicket with downright pitiful cannabinoid content and if you cultivated hemp cannabis for flower you'd get a weedy, 15' plant with tiny, soft buds largely devoid of cannabinoids.

t. pot farmer

Women don't need to be Jewish to bring ruin to a nation and people, they just need to be women.

I just want Star Wars to die. I'm willing to whatever spot of hope that makes that more likely.

Don't worry, another five movies like TFA and Episode VIII and Star Wars will be dead for good only for Disney to reboot it and start the rape anew.

The Chinese will end up dominating the western market by proxy when this happens.

Retards like you are why all the monopoly protections got into the "Net Neutrality" laws

2017 is only good if you like desu desu desu desu desu ne

?????????????

{{{ curly brackets }}} are for kebab, after the curls of arabic calligraphy.

I was scrolling through the thread and saw this picture without reading any of the posts about it, and I thought "hey that's a pretty fucking cool tree." It looks like an odd, but natural tree, and that's supposed to be the all-powerful source of the force? The fuck? It's fucking dead and tiny. Why are they going IN REVERSE with the scale of Star Wars? Star Wars is meant to be on a grand-scale because it's an entire fucking galaxy with tens of millions of inhabited planets, AND THIS TINY FUCKING TREE is it? It could have been something huge that spanned an entire planet and reached into space, but no this fucking log is it.

The production budget for 8 is in the toilet. Seriously look at some of the sets from the trailer.

Wow. Real subtle.

For fuck’s sake, mate.

Of course, THAT image is on an outdoor set. You can tell by the total lack of attention to detail on the stones and steps; the real ones don’t look like that.

Lando was an objectively shit character and obvious diversity hire after the success of the first movie.

At least he behaved in realistic nigger fashion and immediately tried to muh dick the girl.

HAHAHAHA that CGI for the AT-ATs at the beginning of the trailer.

Fuck off. Billy Dee was great and didn't look like a fucking ape.

Lando and Han is one of the best Character duos out there.

The whole thing will just be about how Lando is more of a rogueish rogue than solo and how everyone still thinks hes a cool guy even though he sold everyone out to vader.

Eh, he really had no other choice unless he wanted his city to die.

Luke was willing to abandon his training and probably die against vader to save his friends, Lando was a selfish nigger and the only reason he stuck with them for the second death star is because he was a wanted man with nowhere to hide until the empire was defeated. He had zero choice whatsoever in his "heroics" and the one actual choice he made screwed over everybody.

>Bee, Cee, Dee, Eee, Gee, Pee, Vee, ZED

The Virgin Jedi and The Chad Sith.

kill yourself /leftycuck/

Disappointing.
You guys at Holla Forums need to work on your recruitment tactics

God-fucking-dammit.

I dont have the screenshots on me at the moment but about 6-8 months ago there was a leak on an imageboard where a disgruntled Disney employee revealed a bunch of shit about Last Jedi, including details like:
He ended up being right about the crack penguins - they're the porgs that Disney is pushing so hard - and there's been plenty of reveals of that tree in the various trailers

Given the amount of furbait races in Star Wars, it makes sense you mistook it for something official. I stumbled across it during the last LOL thread. It's way higher quality than it deserves to be.

That reminds me of the Dark Crystal, and not in a good way.

yes, it's pretty fucking awful. new star wars is shit beyond human comprehension.
TFA and Rogue One were just the tip of the iceberg.

And yet none of them are ever utilized properly in any of the movies. Hey, we have a bunch of cool alien races that could use more screentime and help change things up from the usual human protagonist! Let's just fucking ignore them entirely and put women and niggers as the main characters instead. Fucking seriously.

I would much rather watch a movie about aliens than a movie about niggers

I only enjoyed Rogue One slightly because if felt like something different compared to the ANH remake/reboot that was Ep7 while also showing a little bit of "good" in the Empire and "bad" in the Rebels. There's probably something in the massive expanded universe of SW media that probably does the same thing so don't blame me for not knowing that obscure media.
Even then the fan service RO scene that everyone praises Vader meet the Rebels I feel like fucks up the beginning of ANH story, turning Leia misdirection/simple lie into a very obvious blatant lie.

The ending wasn't even going to be that dark, I think the writer even had an ending planned where they survive just in case Kennedy didn't approve the darker ending. Kennedy stated since none of the characters were going to appear in the future SW they could then all be killed off.

These stupid kikes don't even realize how easily you could turn star wars into the best multiculturalism propaganda. It actually makes a multiculturalism look neat at times because you have all these interesting aliens chilling out in a space bar, it makes for limitless storytelling but fuck all that have some fags and a nigger.

any more info user, I'm curious about the leaks and we might do it again like Han Solo

I'd love to see some sith lord luke

There's so much more I'd like to see of the species in the galaxy. But of course they had to through 90% of it in the trash for shitty retreads of the same material and shit. Why can't we ever get a Star Wars ELITE game where you get to smuggle illegal goods with your xeno buddies?

Yeah, they even had the whole alien thing already set up for them by the previous 30 years of Star Wars even.

This might not be accurate anymore, but I read in a script leak that Rey is actually the reincarnation of Anakin Skywalker. Take this with a fucking huge pile of salt, but I would not be surprised in the least if they went with this fucking retarded plot twist.

Goddamn, that's so kooky that it loops back around to being kinda cool.

OT > Rogue One > Prequels > Literal Dogshit > (((Episode VII)))

pic

You're right, but that doesn't mean you should use capslock headers to yell at people who are wrong.

I've since built a new PC and I didn't move my files over so I don't have anything else (although I do remember reading something similar to what said - supposedly there's been a constantly-reincarnating 'chosen one' for the entirety of galactic history, including Anakin, and Rey is the next reincarnation).
However, I did see screenshots of these leaks posted to this board, so I'm hoping someone here might have them

That's definitely a recurring theme with the Star Wars EU.

Because they dont care about multiculturalism, they care about cosmpolitanism and destroying the small community so any individual across the globe can be interchanged, as such they care more about the acceptation of fags,niggers muslim and trannies that can be found across all the globe rather than preserving multiples cultures

Chewbacca? Or does he not count because we can't understand his speech and he's more of side character?
Jar Jar Binks? Could he be the reason why we don't have any alien main characters because of his reception?

Fuck, you even just pick a random alien pilot species that appear in the Ep1 podrace to use for material.

I remember hearing some SW theory YT channel claiming an insider who gave them Ep7 details claiming:

Chewie definitely counts, but he's still only a side character and I feel that in a large galaxy teeming with alien races that they could focus on that they could maybe make a completely alien-focused story. Same for Jar-Jar, despite his shitty characterization. I actually like the concept of the Gungans and I loved how they were a primitive culture forced into fighting a much more advanced army than theirs, but they way that they were written was complete and utter ass.

Fuck me, my spelling is awful tonight.

You must understand, anons, the modern leftist has led executives to believe audiences cannot be engaged with a piece of media unless they are able to see something within that 'represents' a group they belong to. [spoiler]because obviously you can't identify with a hero because of what they do or the yearning within the human soul for adventure, no, you identify with them because they are chinese or gay[spoiler]

What's this about? Related to MvCI?

No, they shut Marvel Heroes down because the devs were imploding hard: archive.is/k1Nqc

Yes friend Glendale. Indeed.
whats up with the echoes thing for Armenians besides insurance fraud

Yeah that new CocaCola tax was insanely high, especially what with the NIKE tariff distorting the market. I can barely keep hold of my McDollar for the ten seconds it takes to depreciate in value (from being constantly printed). How could they expect me to pay it, anyway, when the Walmart Street-Police keep beating me and then charging me for going 41 in a 40 MPH zone. Seems like it just keeps getting worse ever since the great war between the oil companies and the food companies. Well, at least I'm not Chinese. Tencent murdered billions of their citizens when it beat out its last competitor.

Oh wait, companies don't do any of that, that's all government. Go ahead and keep worshiping at the altar of the State, though. You plebs are probably going to be around forever, getting moved around like chess pieces in their fucking game. Why don't you just ask your regional overlord to put forth legislation to mandate all the good things in the world and make all the bad things illegal, while you're at it? After all, if they can fix this problem, surely they can fix all the other ones!
Also, monopolies exist as a function of the state. The State, being the original monopoly - the monopoly on the use of force - can and does pick winners and losers based on who is most useful to them. Using the threat of force they can enforce barriers to entry in industries, steal from citizens to subsidize their friends and endlessly hamper their friends' competitors.

Just remember: If you don't want a hamburger, you don't buy one, the restaurant gets no money. If you refuse to pay taxes, they throw you in jail and they take your property anyway. If you resist, they fucking shoot you and take your property anyway. I'd go into more detail about why you people are so wrong but this is Holla Forums and not >>>/liberty/ and I shouldn't even be posting this much.

You can still trigger leftist if you dig up his grave, take away his skeleton without damaging the grave and putting the soil back and tossing said skeleton into a cave/ocean or some undisclosed desert area and then start spreading the urban legend of Money offending god (so the christcucks gets first pick of the blame) and his grave is now empty.

What's hilarious about this is I suspect before EA dies, they're going to sue mobile game makers for having lootboxes as well.

|||Sarkeesian|||
Maybe also just anything based in Glendale after 198X or whenever |||they||| started coming en masse.
In all seriousness I think it only really applies to Anita Sarkeesian.

Makes a lot of sense with all the stupid shit that's been happening on that Han Solo movie

oh right, Ana |||Kasparian||| too
generally speaking, armenian names end in -ian

One of the best things to come out of Star Wars has been RLM shitting on it.

>implying (((Haliburton))) hasn't been directing our military for decades

What the fuck am I reading?

Working titles.

\\\___/// is for the Eternal Anglo.
\\\Smith///

Isn't putting a name on the product typically the LAST step of the process?

It's likely they were just placeholder names until they could come up with something better. It happens a lot in development.

1 pot 'o gold has been added to your bank account.

No. It usually happens early or in the middle, because it's a prerequisite if you want to start marketing shit.

You have to call it something nigger. Remember you have teams of hundreds of people on these games now and you also have to take it to a bunch of suits to pitch it. You can't just call it "game".

Game
Game 2
Game 3: Game
Game IV: Game 2
Game
Game II
Game: Game Game
Game 4000
Plaything & Puzzle (featuring Game from the Game series)

no

Game 2 would have been great if it didn't have all those terrible caveman levels in the third of the game, but they just make it insufferable. Game 4 is objectively the best game in the series if you play it with the 60fps patch.

Game 2 was fucking different from Game 1.
Only normalfags liked Game 2.

disgusting

t.(You)

The only difference between Game 2 and Game 1 is that Game 2 is objectively the superior choice.

rebootfags get out

I really hope I'm just retarded and looking way too much into this.

Meant to post this one.

Those fucking future frontbutt having WHORES!!!!111

Why the hell haven't mudshits ran a plane into Stonehenge?

Really?

Ea is the best. Hope that this turns around and they get to work thing out ;_;

Bigtime star wars fan and long time buyer of ea games here. I'm not so sure about someone else making star wars games, they just won't be as good as the ones ea makes.

(((13948513)))
(((13948520)))
(((13948529)))

In a row? Come on JIDF. Do a little better than that.

There are better things to do with a VPN user.

JUST

I'm not giving that fag a (you)

Why would they? To sandniggers, random stones on the ground is the height of architectural prowess. Why do you think they take so much time to transform Western imperialist architecture into rubble?

All me.

if this is true and the next film confirms this, Star Wars will be dead.
These next 6 days are gonna be interesting, wonder what will leak.

What? Luke put HIMSELF at risk to save his friends. Lando was in charge of the well-being of the Cloud City population. Vader probably threatened to glass the entire space station if he didn't cooperate. Lando ended up saving Leia and the others in the end, plus he put HIMSELF at risk to save Han later.

The way he says "Besides, I made a deal with the Empire that should keep them out of my hair" or something like that very early in the conversation with Han leads me to believe he informed the Empire that Han and Leia were at the city. I might be remembering wrong though

Well thats what games workshop is doing and it seems to be working out for them.

that is not true the white guy is still full of hate

Yeah, go to Tibet and watch their dog-slaughtering markets, or go to rural Africa and enjoy their tribal cannibalism, or go to India and see the poor health standards. Real great way to kill "bigotry".

I wish, Try 200x, until those (((imbeciles))) realize the intricacies of Chinese intellectual property and copyright laws which put chinks from being a starving hellhole into a superpower because their law stats that if chink made (i.e. assembled it) it's Chinese invention.
I hope nobody seriously think chinks were capable of Xiaomi and Huawei being anything but explosive garbage if not for Apple.

Okay lolberg, what if i don't want Monstanto engineered crops

Become a farmer I guess? Monsanto seed doesn't exactly have the best value when growing it yourself, since they prohibit you from using the seeds from your harvest.

Monsanto uses GMOs like round up ready crops, or have insecticides in the crops to kill insects. The round up ready is chalk full of insecticides because they absorb it, and the other type will actually kill the bacteria in your intestines which could cause problems with insulin production and give you diabetes. Monsanto is actually responsible for the total collapse of the bee population at large and nobody says what they're up to because of their team of lawyers.

Oh and they're not obligated to tell you any of this stuff about their food.

Yeah, insecticides in your food sounds pretty detrimental to your health. I don't really have a problem with GMOs in general, since stuff like larger yields, and more resilient crops are what we've been trying to get for ages, but those effects you mentioned are pretty bad.

Luckily them being stingy about their genetically engineered crops means you can easily avoid it just by growing your own if you have enough land.

Sure until an errant seed from your monstano buying neighbor takes root in the corner of your field and their lawyers come down on you like a ton of bricks for violating their patent rights.

I've always wondered how they're able to find out. Do they have their legal team snooping around people's fields or something?
Anyway, given that most people don't grow their own crops, even in rural areas, you'd probably be a few miles from any large scale operation at least. So you could clear out bushes and shit on otherwise unused land you have, and grow some squash or something.

Small farmer here, this is bullshit spread by hippies that only eat organic despite the fact that organic pesticides are far more dangerous than something that's been properly engineered (we couldn't go organic because it would have killed our beehives).

Roundup breaks down in a few days, roundup ready crops are just immune to it so you can mass spray a field. The only product I'm aware of that contains a pesticide off the top of my head is BT corn, and BT is harmless unless you're a cornworm. So far, GMOs are the only way that the world is going to produce enough food to meet rising demands, and although I don't really care about the third world, non-GMO just isn't viable at scale any more.