Say the game still looks unfinished

awjyeah,it's shitty devs time

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/tinybuild/groups/
web.archive.org/web/20170222004907/http://nogamesdev.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fuck did you expect from a game that's literally youtube bait.

You should had made a thread how MARKIPLIER said game looks a little bit unfinished. Then they would not deleted your thread, and had to actually check all his playthrough videos again, contact him, and ask what's wrong.
They listen to no one but youtubers.

Or you can become a youtuber yourself, gain million followers and then tell developer he's shit.

It's all about that sweet jewtube advertising to little kiddies.

That sounds completely plausible and hilarious. Anyone?

I'm not going to buy a meme game just so I can post there. Also, they would only take your post serious if you had a lot of hours into the game.

That's a fantastic way to waste a shitty developer's time. Punish them for focusing on the wrong things.

I'm going to shoot a load inside you

Didn't they redo the ending several times? I can't stand that shit.

THAT WAS A POZ+ LOAD

They can do that?
Whats the point of a review system when the people responsible for the work reviewed can just delete negative ones?

M E D - R E S I S T A N T A I D S

I don't know if they can,but people are claiming some reviews are "missing"

leeewwd

hi guys

It just left early access IIRC so I think it has a fresh slate of reviews.

I think the game title means how many people actually were happy with their purchase.
badumtish

You're setting the bar pretty high

what the fuck do you get then?

TRASH

Is this some sort of social experiment or are they just that shit?

Didn't this game turn out to be some survival shit? The E3 reveal looked like an edgier Bioshock knockoff.

wew

it should just open up and say "you shouldn't have bought this dumbass,haha"

this is one of those times where the design and the concept are decent enough, but execution is fucking garbage
fuck you

and this is the piss icing on the shit cake, a collectors edition with a game handbook but NO FUCKIN GAME.

you know what audience this is for

This is like if V for Vendetta, in the end, they merchandise the revolution. Also, those technicolor designs remind me of Austin Powers for some reason. The 'You Look Smashin" doesn't help that it could also be part of an Austin Powers collection.

show everything that led up to you getting banned. i bet you were a huge fuckin faggot and deserved it

GAME NOT INCLUDED

nope,just said their game looked like unfinished trash and was way too early to be released.

You better enjoy it you slut
I'll make sure you cuddle you afterwards

I bet you check your own dubs too, don'tcha faggot?

no bully

NOW YOU DESERVE TO BE BULLIED

is that some sort of Mr Rogers simulator?

Reminder: Bully nerds and nerd enablers.

Won't you be,my neighbor?

I've heard a lot of disclaimers in my time, but what kind of a cop-out is "Actual product may vary due to product-enhancement"?

With love and care,sincerely,the devs.

Tricks the goyim so they can't get sued when all the "special edition" shit is cheap plastic crap.

great incentive, I'll hold off the purchase then (^:

Or there should be a letter inside telling them what they could've bought with the money instead.

Fixed up a bit

I can see it now

lol

Fuck you, can't I just hang out with a kindly old man who's wiser than I am?

Go down to your local food kitchen and you can get that,or go see your grandparents

It's not terrible but my god does it feel unfinished.

Amnesia: A machine for Pigs
The original title already had hardly any puzzles and you think it couldn't get that worse and out of the dark come the artfags from Dear Esther and shit on the already defiled horror genre by making a two hour wankfest over muh humanity.

Well the thread was mainly about devs who are asshats and can't take any criticism or are quick to have their feelings hurt,but sure.

You deserved to be banned, spewing such harmful toxic remarks, even when true, are just a detriment to society as a whole. You're not entitled to a finished product. You're lucky they don't report you to the authorities.

Already forgotten the MvC easter egg set?

Excellent edit

on a scale of 1 to Jew how close genetically are you related to Mark?

that seems like it'd only work if lots of people said X said this

So you're saying Mark is a kinky Jew?

I dunno, I got a pretty big nose but apparently it's from the Portuguese blood in me

I don't want any motherfucking anons on this motherfucking thread!

O-oh… well then I'll throw Star Citizen into the mix, at leas we happy few released :^)

w h e w

So what's the deal with this fucking game anyways? Some new spooky LE DEEPEST LORE XD WE WANT THE FNAF AUDIENCE game?

I like it the way this board started.

Don't answer that.

you should fucking see how many android app ripoffs there are of it,it's basically the new fnaf,yeah

Jews are perverts, freud was a jew who wanted to fuck his mom. Someone must have the twitter pics of Mark talking about him mistakenly assuming dad inviting him in on his parents sexcapades

A rhetorical question.

Search for it on ebay, I dare you

I don't get it,is it a ship,a painting? in game content?

It's a picture of a ship

It's a "bundle" containing the ship that may or may not be a thing in game as well as a special Hangar(yes you can buy fancier Hangars) and some other useless crap.
And that poster that is noted could very well be an ingame poster for the Hangar, they do sell those too

chumps change

>Item condition: BRAND NEW
>Shipping: May not ship to France
>Delivery: Varies
there are so many things wrong with all of this, like how can something that doesn't exist be labeled brand new?
why can't you ship a nonexistent item to france?
and
DELIVERY VARIES
BECAUSE WHO KNOWS WHEN IT WILL COME TO EXIST

I was mistakenly hyped for the learning AI back then it was gameplay concept on some russian pseudo-entertaining site. Dev posted for some time on that site. I don't know if he still does because i haven't visited it for a long time.

Fucking hell, I really liked the first Amnesia and my disappointment with Machine for Pigs is immense. There's no real threat, and it's so fucking short and pretentious. The story barely even makes sense, and not in the abstract interpretive way, it just makes no fucking sense.

Yeah, just some cheapo "horror" game thrown together with a lot of locked-off plot threads (that never actually went anywhere) and whored out to every youtuber they could find. It's obvious that they had no real story planned out and have no idea how to make a game, since it gets worse and less functional with each release and any hype it had over "muh mystery" died with the FNAF theory fad.

Literally no one cares about this shit so I doubt it. FNAF is insanely popular among kids to the point it even beats Minecraft in some circles.

yeh,you're right m8

Yoko Taro, for being such a bully and a thief.

1) learn tenses and proper use of the word "have"
2) why the fuck do you even watch markiplier?
3) who do you think fucking pays him to stream it and say good things about it?

I am happy knowing I'm not programmed well enough to want this, but the same time sad that there are enough retards successfully programmed to buy this shit 10 times

Feeling the sting of having your wife and children be used like onaholes by your loanshark owners while you scrounge up enough sales to maybe let them live with all limbs intact?

Dev lurks, can't say more

it'll probably turn into that. I played the alpha, basically find the macguffins in a wacky house while being chased by the owner and more traps get set up in anticipation of you each time you're caught where you're ultimate goal is to unlock the basement and see whats in there. but because there's that little bit of mystery you can be certain underage fags will fellate themselves trying to come up with lore to make up for a basic idea

Never heard of it, but it sounds like another shitty indie game.

Why can't anything just stay mysterious or ambiguous nowdays? I'm not against datamining some games like Binding of Isaac or Warframe since games like that have mechanics that aren't explained well enough; but creating mountains of fan lore or pestering the creator for an explanation on a story element that was clearly meant to remain unclear?
Why? Why ruin any semblance of mystique in the world? Does everybody want to end up as jaded as me?

Say hello to his neighbor.

Did tetradev continue to make his game?

He just wanted to make a game.
It's not his fault he has autism.
I hope he finishes it one day.

steamcommunity.com/id/tinybuild/groups/

I too hope he finishes it, he's got a bigger market now if he stops caring about people calling his game a copy of Nier a tomato. People that liked Nier and want something like it would buy it, and people that don't know any better will buy it thinking it's Nier.

No, but even autismos know when they are going full sperg.

furry autists prove once again they can make a game they want while Holla Forums just bitches about them

I remember seeing how great webms of his progress were years ago.
For a one man team it was really impressive. He had the dedication and skill to go through with it, but I haven't seen him around since that fiasco.

It's pretty awful that people give him shit for looking like Nier, when his stuff looked closer to Xenosaga.

Yes, that's why everyone with autism knows how to control and conduct themselves at all times.

"game" =/= game
anybody can shit on a plate and serve it to hungry people, it's a matter of selfsteem, of being proud of the product you are creating, of making something that really contributes to the hobby
anybody can make a "game" in today's market (just put youtuber/streamer/furry bait), but just a few commit to make a true game

Didn't he start the whole thing himself by claiming that Nier Automata was just a ripoff if his game?

Yes.

you're such a tight ass you couldn't even serve up a rabbit pellet of a turd on a plate and sell it

This game is going to be the next E.Y.E, just you wait. Like 2 years until all the bugs get patched. Then it'll be as good as Deathwing will be in another year

Certainly no fallacy to spotting a kike with no standards.

Thats not a scotsman fallacy

Yes.

Holla Forums cant make a game, fur pride world wide!
[redtext]BUTTHURT!!!![/redtext]

You felt the need to type this out

yea i'm not seeing where it isn't

I think Mark might actually just be autistic.

???

nah, you're just a faggot
any hack with a computer can make a shit game in less than a month by following tutorials for code, using pixelshit and an online music looper. can you truly say that is something to be proud, by focusing only on the shell of your creation, and forgetting its "soul"?

you could also see this with music, anybody can follow chord progressions, but without feeling, the piece feels cold, generic, dead

How is there even any doubt left in your mind at this point?

His dad also seems to correct him right away as if he were thinking the same thing so it might even run in the family,

Why not actually include the game? It would make people more likely to actually buy the thing and including a copy would cost nothing. Is this some kind of Tavistock experiment? In the future will people actually be "buying" things that they don't get?

I think it might be some contractual shit with manufacturers. The guys who print the discs and the guys who make the plastic shit are probably at odds with each other and this is a weaselly way to work with both without actually affiliating the two. That's my guess at least.

The future of video games is capsule toys and Artscow prints with an 80,000% price markup. There is just no other way to be profitable.

This is what happens when you have no love for your creation.

wtf? Aren't there laws to protect consumers against this flagrant abuse?

No wonder you were banned; you didn't post in the meta forum :^)

There is, make good games. It just takes effort and talent.

Is there a text formatting option for sarcasm?

That sounds self defeating.

Hyuck

Fucking what

WAIT WHAT? How long has this guy been working on that game? Because I remember seeing something EXACTLY like this years ago.

Heard the logic (excuse?) in prior threads is supposedly that people want to be able to resell shit like that at a later date, but also play the game, and that if the game were included they'd have to open the CE to get it and thus lose value.

Now why would they want to do that?

shameful

Welcome to the current year+2

I can't believe there's a JoJo villain named after a Gary Numan song

Tetradev seems to have deleted his old Tumblr (nogamesdev) and put his new Tumblr (tetradev) behind an account wall, so I can't really tell you. I'm fairly sure he's still working on it though.

Yep.

Yoko came to Holla Forums? Also this guy seems to make a good point.

It’s jewspeak (read: legalese) for “We are now legally able to give you absolutely nothing in this box at all and still charge you the full amount and there is nothing you can do to stop us.” There’s ✡legal precedent✡ in favor of this.

Automata started production in 2014. Also a B&W color scheme is not something particularly creative and unique.

My favorite jojo is blond guy and pink cat

Yes. And stop supporting his delusions, you faggot.
There was a video compilation similar to vid related of the thread, but for the life of me I can't find it.

On a completely unrelated note, it looks like Google is indexing Holla Forums again.

If anyone can make a shit game, why hasn't Holla Forums done any releases?

(You)
8agdg.wikidot.com/general:finishedprojects

videogames take effort to make and when a Holla Forumsirgin is presented with two buttons saying "put years of effort/money into an engine, graphics, sounds and logic" and "shitpost for the same amount of time" you can guess which one he'll press

though cuck/v/ did release Risk of Rain and KS did get a release after most of the initial devs quit, so there are exceptions every now and then

This. I just want a grandpa simulator to see what the experience is like. My real grandpa died before I was born and I rarely saw the other one because he and my dad weren't on good terms.

This is good.

I think RoR was before exodus though, so that would make it just Holla Forums. Also didn't know that RoR was a Holla Forums thing.

well,now i'm just sad

… every time without a fail

So the talentless attentionwhore is called tetradev now?
How interesting.

In a world where everything is "fake news", any accusation will be believed, even with zero proof. You guys are fucking pathetic.

why are you so angry?

Because this used to be a place to discuss video games, but now it's just Holla Forums-lite where retards gather to complain about shit and circlejerk whatever is in vogue to dislike.

B
O
O
P
E
R

D
O
O
P
E
R

t. libtard kike

Huh I just saw the trailers for this game.
Thats how you know the game developers are shit, not going to buy this game unless it goes on sale for 5 dollerydoos.

Hey buddy…there is nothing Holla Forums ITE about this bored. Perhaps you should post some threads talking about vidya and not trash games, then you might get some actual discussion.

Say what you will about Tetradev, he wasn't talentless. He made a lot of progress as a 1MA, and his production quality on his art assets is top-notch. I hope he gets over Yoko Taro and releases his game; people will probably be begging for a good N:A clone in 3 years, and the character action/spectacle fighter genre has always been underserved.

You don't think these devs would be the kind of people to ban without a valid reason and show themselves as cunts?

I believe OP, but user has a point hidden in his retardation. There's not a whole lot of proof besides a heavily cropped ban reason. We don't know for sure what happened or not. And I fucking hate Hello Neighbour and its thieving, incompetent, degenerate devs.

No, not really.
His shit looked like PSO2 rip off to begin with.

His game looks like shit and I hope he never gets over his mental breakdown

He already did put his old account behind a wall, and he also deleted the last post from that new one

He was around in September/October 2014

Probably not gonna happen.
He got his sperg fit then bunkered but a bunch of cuckchan rejects decided to push it farther and shit up every single automata thread for a week or so which he then discovered in late october, so basically now you can't mention his game without riling up said cuckchan rejects.

delet this.

What he said doesn't mean he watches Markiplier, it's just a plan to make the devs more likely to fix things

I found an archive of his old blog, with all videos and .gifs intact: web.archive.org/web/20170222004907/http://nogamesdev.tumblr.com/
Tetradev's models and animations are much higher-quality than most other /agdg/ projects imo.

(You)
pic 1

Yeah, I remember that cuckchan /agdg/ made into their OP image a couple months ago. I also remember that some user tried to contact him and Tetradev… didn't take it well (see pic 2).

For some reason I find that it has a shipping cost the most Jewish thing out of it all

I always laugh when Libs think we always go Fake News this and Fake News that when it's really just
and a pic of Cotstanza

Nice proof faggot.

I'm still amaze that anons talks about his game thinking it will make him the next yanderedev. kinda still piss at this ever since on the first thread talking about his pet peeve and everybody overblown it, to the point that even trying to reason he and other anons are called a shill.

If you think he cow material then make a new thread over here
>>>/cow/

This is why we can't have nice things.

What the fuck? Voyeurism isn't cuckholding.

I actually forgot what was the OP midway through the thread. If you think threads have subjects, you're the one spreading fake news. Threads are just an excuse for dubs and shitposting.

(Checked)
Nice digits

Hopefully we never get another faggot like that. I hated those threads, and I'm still deeply disappointed in Holla Forums for idol worshipping some random autist making a shitty game. Not that I should be surprised since this place did the exact same thing with Mark himself.

The Sonic Mania Incedent was funny as shit though

And my friends wonder why I dig into developers and publishers so much before I put my money down on anything. I don't want to give money to twats like this.

HE HAD A SPERG FIT AND THREW HIMSELF OUT

Define "dig"

speaking of Hello neighbor
from some random review
clearly game is in state to be released

I wish people using this term to describe people disagreeing with them would get quartered.

Correct but what can you do, the majority of people here now are reddit and tumblr, there are very few people from the actual exodus left.
They came here during Trump winning and when Holla Forums was at its height and thought this is what the board is about.

A true autist wouldn't fail at playing Sonic.