/ourguy/

/ourguy/

Other urls found in this thread:

newgrounds.com/portal/view/547307
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally who?

That guy was completely wasted, it was great. Not every day you get to see somebody commit what was likely career suicide live on air.

FUCK YOU

He was so likeable that i think he gets a pass.

Brote was saying it was the same dude who did the presentation during e3. Most likely this is an actual developer who is hype for his product or at least good at pretending.

Inb4 this guy gets fired and the game goes on hiatus for a few more years.

ahahahaaaa

did you notice that his shitty game is a SELF INSERT? my sides still hurt

Where do they find guys like these?

Context OP. Not all of us watch current year game industry shilling.

yes, his Wiseau-like qualities run deep

funniest part is that the guy probably believes this and needed the alcohol to say it on stage

EA changes people. They made yarnfag scared and nervous, then shoved him on stage. They probably turned this guy into a raging alcoholic, and it came out live today.

To be honest, the guy does a lot, he is literally the mocap actor for his own character.

I would play The Room in video game format though.

You're in luck.
newgrounds.com/portal/view/547307

Oh fuck you leather man.

I was kinda implying The Room in terms of how the Director produced the film in game format but this is good to. I've been meaning to play this for a while actually, many thanks anons

The room of video games is Deadly Premonition.

No, that's the Twin Peaks of videogames.

Deadly Premonition is Twin Peaks in essence but The Room in form.

I listened to them on Sleepycast. Did anything happen to them recently?

Could he be any more drunk

Johhnyutah can be a fag sometimes but OneyG has never done anything bad, this guy is probably just mad because they are "e-celebs"

johnnyutah and spazkid are working on a videogame called 'nightmare cops', oneyng is also creating music for the same game along with doing let's plays. but the sleepycast was a one of a kind thing. Notable people like psychicpebbles did a podcast every now and then, with only a few animations completed.

I know what they're working on now. I just don't understand what you're trying to say with that spoiler. Nightmare cops looks like a 2D beatemup. Which pretty much killed all my interest since I'm not into that genre.

Are we at war with Holla Forums now?

Yes, absolutely.

I hope you're not underestimating the problem. The bigguys may not go as quietly as you think – intelligence indicates they're behind the problems on >>>Holla Forums

On a scale of 1 to russian, how drunk was he?

Its that moment when a creator of a game is a more interesting person than a game itself.

hahahahah no

Oh yes, when I mentioned I could put him on the priority list for the shitposting vaccine he was desperate.

Probably somewhere around potato nigger/russian.

wew lad, at least he had the balls/enough booze in him to say what was really on his mind.

I'll try his game for the sheer fact he seems to have some serious balls.

bet hed love an asian pissing in his mouth

He wasn't drunk, he's just very excitable and thinks everything he touches is gold.
I respect the man for that.

Hell, I'd respect anyone who made EA give out free copies of a AA/AAA game. They'd charge you for fucking watching their ads.

He's a movie director and we know how that can end up, doesn't bode well for the game

Wew, that interview looked uncomfortable. Good thing Geoff was able to find a Way Out of that before it got any worse.

Deadly Premonition got the humor and weirdness of Twin Peaks just right, but it didn't have the drama and serious moments of that show. In the show you really see how people have suffer as a consequence of Laura's death, but you also see some of their daily lives and problems, like with Lucy and her baby, or about Earl and his affair with the owner of the dinner, and how she is also torn between her love for her husband and her love for Earl. If it weren't for the serious parts of the show, and it was just a goofy weird show, it wouldn't have been as popular. The good actors, direction, camera work, and sound design also made the serious scenes more believable, whereas in Deadly Premonition the goofy animations, the weird writing and the decent voices make a serious scene not as impactfull and sometimes more comical. I am not trying to dish DP, but I think it just doesn't hold a candle to Twin Peaks, or at least the first season, I felt the second season went into too much comedy(like with Nadine, the one patch lady, going back to highschool, or Horn reenacting the Civil War, though I really enjoyed that part).