It wasn't that bad

It wasn't that bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LJYSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When the best moment in an awards show is when a grandmother talks on stage about her days at work, you know you fucked up somewhere.

I'm lovin it.

Give me the bogpill on this.

Remember to watch Jumanji December 20th. It's a video game now!

Didn't you like ==FUCK THE OSCARS== ?

-Bayonetta 3
-Death Stranding trailer, looks crazy
-Bayo 1 & 2 on Switch
-Breath of the Wild won GOTY
-Bunch of shitty movies & music

All of your normies can go to hell with the rest of the SJW scum.

>they gave wolfenstein an award they shouldn't have been qualified for just so that wolfenstein wouldn't be made an ass of itself on stream and they wouldn't lose their (((funding)))

Who would have guessed

It was a giant commercial that took program breaks for industry circle-jerking and cut-content clips from E3. Yeah, it was pretty fucking bad. .

What's this about?

cool. Any other vidya?

I found myself getting unreasonably mad at the fucking commercials let alone the whole show. Do niggers and cunts need to be in everything? Jesus Christ.

Who?
wat?
Oh okay it makes sense now. Just some numale bitching about stupid shit.

Considering how bad this could have gone, it wasn't that bad.

Don't forget Burch losing an award.

I mean, I guess. To be honest the event was just kinda boring.

FUCK THE OSCARS

So, you haven't seen the edit war A Way Out got caught up in?

Nigger

How fucking drunk was that guy? I loved him but I wonder where EA gets these guys, first there was the guy unveiling Unraveled who dropped his spaghetti and now theres FUCK THE OSCARS

Realistically speaking, it was about as good as I could hope for.

All that's missing is DMC5.

Sure no shilling in there

Just wait for Playstation Experience. Itsuno surely wouldn't skip out there. It's the last show of the year where he could show something.

I'd kill Itsuno if that were the case.

YOU'RE TEARIN ME APART GEOFF

I find this to be strange given how well each of those developers has been doing on PC, aside from Grasshopper (though they do have PC ports, they just don't seem to be notably successful).

If Street Fighter 5 got on PC despise Sony paying Capcom then so would DMC5.

There was SJW pandering shit, user. It REALLY was that bad.

I was watching through Steam since they were apparently giving out the nominated games to random people.
I didn't get anything but I was kind of hoping I would get Hell Blade just so I could record myself requesting Steam to remove it from my library.

/thread

The only acceptable gaym show is E3 and then only to make fun of it.

>Xbone gets nothing

webm related stole the show. It's a damn shame that the game's being published by EA, between how fucking crazy this guy is and the fact that the game would be decent if the concept was executed correctly

I'd have to agree that it wasn't that bad overall. Outside of the inevitable shit like blatant product placements and SJW indieshit getting some awards, it was alright. The game announcements were good, we got a hefty new Death Stranding trailer, and had the Way Out dev expose EA live. If they drop him for this, I'm going to die laughing

GUYS
THEY LITERALLY FORGOT AN AWARD
archive.is/LJYSg

Holy shit, my sides.

I take it back. TGA is alright.

I mean it is the least important category to be fair.

They literally had a category for Best E-Sports Team, Best E-Sports Player, Most Overhyped Piece of Shit That Makes You Say "I'm Lovin' It" Most Anticipated Game presented by (((McCafe))), Best Old Ongoing Game, and Best Streamer (((Trending Gamer))). At least Best Multiplayer Game is about 2017-released games.

I stand corrected. I tried to make a joke saying multiplayer doesn't matter but then I was reminded how many even worse categories the VGAs have. No wonder I don't watch this shit.

(Nice)
Does anyone have the bit he did at E3?

Why did Geoff Keighley feel like he was in charge? Did he think hosting the Game Awards gave himself power over him?

It was established years ago that if you like Japanese games and bought an Xbox you fucked up.

The Soul Calibur 6 announcement got me more hyped than any E3 in recent memory to be honest. I thought they'd shelved it for good after 5 underperformed and everyone hated Lost Swords, so that was a really nice surprise.
Bayo 3 is okay but it's not a system seller for me. Unless it's vastly different/improved in terms of gameplay somehow, it feels more unnecessary than anything else.