DEATH STRANDING

TALK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bs5Ml7_2wT0
hooktube.com/watch?v=qPL_E-TEtL8
elotrolado.net/noticia_nuevo-trailer-de-death-stranding-el-nuevo-proyecto-de-hideo-kojima_34405
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"OYEAAA" - Hideo Kojima

Thought I looked interesting, hopefully it turns out to be good.

it's a movie game, who cares

looks like crap

Stupidest game trailer I've ever seen, and also the strangest as well
KONAMI WAS RIGHT TO KICK THIS SICK FUCK

In what universe did it look interesting? It was also boring as all fuck. The pacing was shit and the fact that they involved babbies is fucking retarded. It looks like a clear shockbait "psychedelic thriller" bullshit

DID YOU RIKE IT

You niggers are just delusional, looks nice as fuck

t. Kojimacuck

Bends knee respectfully in your position.

OOOGA BOOGA WERE DA BIDEO GAEMPLAY BE @?

NICE DUBS

I've never even played a Kojima game I just don't sperg the fuck out whenever he's mentioned like you fags do

lovecraftian?

anyone got an HD youtube link?

It looks interesting already, I just hope it has nice gameplay

That user was spot-on with his terminology, you actually are a kojimacuck. Worse than a drone you defend someone you're completely ignorant on, kill yourself

The one silhouette of a massive multi-tentacled monster did look interesting but the rest of it was utter shit

wew lad

Talk to me when they've implemented the most basic of game mechanics.

Where the fuck did he defend Kojima?

STRANDING

ON THE EDGE

Looks neat, but I'm waiting for the gameplay before getting excited.

This.
I mean, the fact that it's an actual actor playing the character is rather gay.
We'll see when there's gameplay.

Wow! It was fucking nothing! As usual!

I don't even care what it is anymore, I just want gameplay. Be it a David Cage alike or it playing like MGSV, just give me something.

STRANDING

You're not a kojimacuck at all, my bad

kojimacuck enabler

That word is so over-used. No, it's not Lovecraftian unless it's about the main character losing his mind, I don't care how many giant tentacled monsters you put in it. Hentai isn't Lovecraftian either.

the "game" probably involves just that though, did you see the trailer?

youtube.com/watch?v=Bs5Ml7_2wT0
go back 50 minutes from live

Are you from Holla Forums?

Don't even reply, he's just having an autism fit.

kojima is leftypol though

lel

The baby itself is something precious and sod for, remember the first trailer? The "badguy" was obviously looking for the baby and instead found a decoy, the baby doll, while the fatty with softer features held the womb gently, like you would a real child, Reeves`s character does the same. The guy stabbing himself literally had a artificial womb connected to his suit moments before getting capture, the whole baby inside is clearly a metaphysical, only someone with autism wouldn`t think it was literal.

All we can conclude for this no gameplay section is that there`s a faith worse than death if you get caught and everything has an umbilical cord.

That's a big dick.

Lovecraftian has nothing to do with someone losing his mind. It has to do with existential horror featuring beings so far above and so far removed from humanity that they are incomprehensible, and any actions of malice they may appear to take to humans is nothing more than a human stepping on bacteria and not noticing them.

Just because these revelations tend to MAKE people lose their mind doesn't mean that's the point.

Why though?
Does he not see south korea which immediately went from based military dictatorship into a (((democratic))) feminist witchcraft conspiracy group employing an enchantress to brainwash the president?

The reason Park was listening to some fucking shaman has a lot to do with the autocratic shit that was going on in the ROK during the cold war retard

he said on twitter that he didn't like right wing

Please tell me someone has a webm of Norman Reedus saying "did you rike it?"

Pretty sure it was supposed to be an umbilical cord.
It would be kind of hilarious if it really was a dick.

Should move to North Korea then, they're Radical centrists (^:

Korea should've never left Japanese occupation

Exactly

Did anyone notice how every character is wearing a health bar?

What on that picture is a health bar?

>Expect to see "gameplay" sometime soon that will basically result in the game being a remake of this.

Go away Abe

Its gonna sell like goddamn hotcakes.

Very nice trips sir.

It's the cuff Reedus' character was wearing on the first trailer, the character that stabs himself and the guy who's stuck under the truck is also wearing one. You can see the light changes depending on their "health". When the guy begins stabbing himself it goes from blue to yellow and then red.

idk what hes smoking but the health bar is a bracelet. goes red when ppl are dying/dead

It's an allegory for memes and internet culture. See those slendermen and a guy being dragged through the mud for speaking up? The real villain is trollface and you fight by bringing back the dancing baby from alley mcbeal to be christen as god of memes for the new year.

What if the hentai is about someone losing their mind?

The baby was the best part of that trailer. I need a photo of that little guy without the hashtag in the corner.

hmm okay

:(

Made me do it my damn self.

I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY MASTER KOJIMA NEW MOVIE, ALL KOJIMA HATERS FUCK OFF YOU HAVE TO HAVE A HIGH IQ TO APPRECIATE HIS MOVIES

Any life is worse than death

Thanks user. I hope the baby piloting you from the inside treats you well.

OOOH YEAHHH

epic

Pretty hype for a modern Evangelion

why is there a baby in his stomach? why doesn't his stomach acid digest it?
i'm too old for this shit.

long asuka is long.

Kojima is more about the aspects of the left that have to do with economic class. If he was into feminism he would never have made Quiet. The left isn't a hivemind. It has different factions just like any other political group.

Her body adapted to better handle the literal miles worth of cocks she takes.

I'll talk about it when I see a fucking video game.

Take that back, faggot.

Where's the gameplay?

The baby is David Hatter, and he's playing the role of Jesus C Denton- if you pre-order now you get access to the early access Alpha Beta, and 1% off a PSN+ subscription, and ❇100 Points to spend on in-game Free Mods.

Okay, she didn't adapt to be better suited at taking miles of cock. She's just a deformed slut.

*David Hayter

FUCKING AUTO-CORRECT. END MY FUCKING SUFFERING.

What's this game's engine?

It's like the priorities here were
1. Kewl imagery xD (evangelion)
2. Movie
3. Game

>>>/out/

it's decima the same tech Gurilla games are using so Horizon zero dawn used that engine.

I would have preferred having Silent Hills. Not Prometheus.

I'm at work, faggot- that's my excuse.

Got to earn shekels to buy the Gook-Jew's hype abomination, right?

newvegasreview.mp4

Thanks To- I mean, Mr. Bravo. You're my greatest ally!

That's not a bad thing, is it?

STANDING
ON THE EDGE
OF THE CRATER
LOOKING AT THE ABYSS
:^)

Here is my theory the trailer hints on multiple worlds theory and I think when the explosion happens from the head of the giant it creates a rift so he is either dead or alive but when he is dead he is underwater but when he is alive he wakes up after the explosion and see the giants again, the hint came from he is throwing up the sea insect life but it's black not the color they where at sea.

Can't wait for the two year development cycle of yet another trailer.

WHERE'S THE GAMEPLAY?

Here's my theory the game is actually a movie and you're all being duped into thinking it's a game.
I mean they showed actual honest to god movies this TGA so it's not far off.

No problem completely anonymous poster, it was my pleasure.

While I've got you, are you aware that there's a really great game called The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim available?

It's on all the current and past generation of consoles, as well as PC- I highly recommend it. I'm sure you'll find it so engrossing that you'll want to buy multiple copies to share with your friends, so they can all experience it and you can talk about it together, share stories and discuss why the game is so great…

Please enjoy my- I mean… enjoy the game, as I have absolutely no personal vested interest in it's development or sales at all…

China and Korea would both be better off under Japan's beneficent imperial governance.

It seems like a typical showcase engine so it will show allot of graphics, and that is what guerilla games are kinda known for the killzone games where not known for a great story but good graphics.

there is no gameplay for showcase as of now

It's a Kojima game, so there is going to be some gameplay and there is going to be allot of cinematography.

I'm saying it's an actual movie. Not a ha-ha it's mostly cutscenes what a movie but an actual movie that you go and watch in a theater.

Seems pretty interesting, but I'd be really happy if I could see some gameplay.

Official upload here if anyone wants the best quarity

holy shit you are right, its one of those playlink games.Look up playlink ps4

You really must be Chinese.

so what you're saying is it's gonna be shit.

let the record show i was right about my last leaks. source ex-kojopro LA was trustworthy.

new ones:

Fuck you kojima.

The Chinese got what they deserved. It's just a damn shame the Japanese aren't still there to regulate them.

I'm saying it's going to have graphics and when it comes to gameplay we have to wait and see. But Guerilla games have made gameplay in their games, and Kojima can make gameplay when he wants to but we really don't know if its going to be a mgs4-like game or a mgs5-like game or a good mix which was mgs3.
So I'm thinking it's going to be mgs4-like gameplay with allot of strange scenes and no one will understand a thing when they complete the game.

game is horizon reskinned pretty much(at least at this point). the only real innovation is player driven suicide and a dark souls like online component where you can teleport into someone elses game after you get a certain item. think like a soap stone but also a weapon.

i can already see these two leading to trolling.

As a guy who knew a chink from fucked up warlord china, Japs tended to get rid of the trash and nanking is just an excuse to keep people from looking at what Mao and friends did. They honestly didn't do anything wrong aside from those research camps provided you see certain sorts as people but even then nothing like free anthrax research.

user, Japan was tried in mock trials that are exempt from the need for evidence article 19 and 20 of the london charter, that means they're evil, and Chink Communists:
dindu nuffins, and were gud bois.
Literally "It's okay when we do it" the trials.

Everyone involved in research camps was pardoned for giving away their research.

So shit then.

Can I ask how it feels to be this much of a raging homo?

OF THE CRATER

So what crazy shit theories is gonna be discussed on the trailer? like there is still no female characters and every male reproduces with a external womb like the in Brood.

I think this might finally be it guys
The citizen kane of videogames…
We did it lads!

kojima is the david lynch of videogames
pseudointellectual dude weed lmao numales eat it right up because it makes them feel like smartypants and it totally blows their mind dude when they blazed af bro

I think Lynch just keeps a dream diary, writes down his dreams when he wakes up, and later fleshes them out into scenes in movies. I don't think there's any hidden meaning.

I sure can't wait to play this movie. I hope it has more cutscenes than MGS4. It wouldn't be a kojima game otherwise.

Maybe in a few games. He's still coasting off of Fukushima's work,

I don't believe it's a game until gameplay is shown. Until that point it's just a CG movie and there isn't much to say.

I am on edge as fuck after MGS5 but this cunt still knows how to get my interest

Fucking exactly, a good way to explain Lynch`s imagery and symbolism is "dream logic", there`s a debatable internal consistency to it, he often intersects "dream sequences" with real world pieces of the history without warning the audience, that often takes people off. It really has something that differs from cheap surrealism, if anything that`s an attempt to emulate Lynch`s style without understand it.

With the trailers we had so far you can do the same thing, any idiot can analyze it element by element and understand what it means, unless you are literally autistic or underaged

Honestly, I'd rather buy a kojimbo "game" if I was retarded enough to have a Pisso4 in the first place day one rather than anything else this fucking industry shits out. At least his interactive movie would be mildly amusing to play rather than any of that pretencious propaganda everything else is, but denies being.

LIKE THE PROPHETS ONCE SAID

Why can't they just sell PT on the store?

How about you put in some fucking effort into your OP you fucking retard.

Good, last time TPP spoiled all the cutscenes 2 years ahead

but he made MGS 4 :^)

Is this one of those movie games like David Cage?

mgs autist is that you?

But user, don't you know that hating on japanese devs is the goon thing to do?

Wrong

t. Kojimacuck

Will the game let me play as a spooky operator from the second trailer?

Lol

That's all nice but where is the actual gameplay?

anyone else noticed that one of the oil guys is wearing sunglasses?

It's Kojima.

Did. Seems pretty retarded, wonder what happens when you get captured and why it's so important that you die before they get a hold of you.

Miller?

Holla Forums - Video Games

Seems like they have shifted their concept for a more mainstream appeal, so all hope is lost
Probably Sony's fault, it's the price for selling your soul to the devil

where is the lie?

Am I the only one who got flashbacks to Metachaos?

It's not quite Lovecraftian, it's almost a genre all its own. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please correct me.

If you find a guy cute you're probably gay

The previous trailers, with the soldiers, reminded me a little of Крепость.

Wow. It's like life vs death. So deep.
I'm sure it'll be a great game, and I'm really looking forward to it.

I mean, I see the visual resemblance, of course. But Крепость shows us a machine that continues on despite its pilot's death, whereas the second trailer shows us fully autonomous skeletons with guns and tactics commanded by that guy who played Hannibal. A slight difference, I feel.

I know which one hooked me more effectively.

How much gameplay is it going to have? About two hours along with another 4 of cutscenes?

IT'S KAZ

AND THE ASHES ARE ALL COLD NOW

I bet fags will actually get hyped for this piece of likely shit.
What's next, you fags will get hyped for a Schafer or Inafune game? After all the creator has to be divorced from the creation before the game is even out yet right?

Will this finally save the PS4? Keep in mind the next Kingdom Hearts isn't going to be an exclusive this time around.

Where is the webm?

Better

Kojima trailers seems to be always trash…
that seems to be effective for generating hype.
Remember that other stupid trailer?

As good as all these trailers are, we need some gameplay or at least an interview which details what exactly this game will be.

Appears to be TPS with online elements akin to Dark Souls. The rigs the scientists wear is how you detect the other lifeforms, with one of them wearing one themselves. Likely some kind of free for all where scientists/survivors across all realms have to fight for resources at the cost of the others in their worlds.The babies are some kind of way to survive world jumping, likely just a "you have a baby, you're gear is secured and you land somewhere safe".

Saved for posterity. If user has any more info, I'd love to hear it.

I didn't watch the train wreck so what even happened? I'm guessing they still didn't show gameplay but sonygggers are gonna fap over what was interactive cutscenes at best.

Gee I didn't either because OP eas too much of a faggot to post a webm.

hooktube.com/watch?v=qPL_E-TEtL8

I really like what this guy is making. Never thought death stranding is a cosmic horror, but now its just amazing. Its literally an evolution for this genre taking it almost literally.

This is actually a pretty good explanation.

Source? why would it be an exclusive when their power house titles FFXV is multiplatform?

I don't know why Holla Forums is being a cunt about this. At least it looks like an interesting premise, which is more than you can say for pretty much every other game out there which is just the same shit over and over.

I like how the shoulder light thing flickering rapidly as the invisible monster creeping up toward you, it really add to that tension. I hope they implemented it on the gameplay.

I legit wouldn't mind a new cosmic horror game.

Probably because MGSV ended up being a disappointing piece of shit and peoples started to questions Kojima credibility as he gets older.

I literally just said it wasn't going to be an exclusive. The other Kingdom Hearts games, however, were exclusive to the PS2, and the HD collections were exclusive to the PS3 and PS4. Other than Chain of Memories for the GBA and Dream Drop Distance for the 3DS, it will be the first mainline Kingdom Hearts game that isn't a Playstation exclusive.

Yes, even when all evidence points towards Konami being fucking retards, it surely is Kojimas fault MGSV sucked ass.

I don't know about that. Randolph Carter, Mountains of Madness, Shadow out of Time have pretty distinct explanations for the motivation and machinations of said 'incomprehensible' beings. The antagonist from Pickman's Model even makes an appearance in Randolph Carter as a helpful ghoul dude. As I see it, Lovecraft orders his stuff by degrees, going from organic to inorganic to incomprehensible; note the differential between the Old Ones in the Antarctic versus their out-of-control Shoggoth versus something like Yog-Sothoth.

He wasted the budget on an engine, a Hollyjew drunk and fancy mocap.

I've seen people calling Alien and Dead Space a "lovecraftian" horrors. Honestly Death Stranding is far closer to cosmic horror than those two retardations.
And excuse me before hand - i never read lovecraft in my life, but now plan to.

Its called management, you shouldn't go beyond what you are given to make your game. MGSV clearly went over budget, during the development of the game or the creation of FOX engine.

STRANDING

If Konami wasn't absolute fucking retards piling on requirements for last-gen support and actually planned to keep making games instead of being a shitty pachinko company, the investment would have been more than worth it.

Not a new thing.

fuck of marketer

The game was originally being developed for the PS3, of course that last gen support was always going to be a priority. The install base of PS360 was much larger than current gen when it came out, only a fool would neglect that.

Chapter 3 confirmed.

It was announced in 2012, a year before PS4 release. Only Konami ever intended it being released for last-gen consoles, it's obvious Kojima never wanted that to happen. 256 mb of RAM and 256 mb of VRAM, are you fucking kidding me.

I am 100% hyped tbh

Both are to blame. Kojima for being too much of an ideas guy and Konami for shafting the team as bad as they did. Also, explain MGS4. No Konami excuses there, just Kojima throwing a bitch fit and shitting all over everything he created.

Oh, so you got confused between Lovecraft's writing and the later mythos that other writers continued on with. Anyway, the guy had a hard and fast rule about buildup and subtlety and he'd never try to describe the higher-order beings that he wrote about if he could avoid it. Here's an example from one of his more famous short stories -

My searchlight expired, but still I ran. I heard voices, and yowls, and echoes, but above all there gently rose that impious, insidious scurrying; gently rising, rising, as a stiff bloated corpse gently rises above an oily river that flows under endless onyx bridges to a black, putrid sea. Something bumped into me—something soft and plump. It must have been the rats; the viscous, gelatinous, ravenous army that feast on the dead and the living. . . . Why shouldn’t rats eat a de la Poer as a de la Poer eats forbidden things? . . . The war ate my boy, damn them all . . . and the Yanks ate Carfax with flames and burnt Grandsire Delapore and the secret . . . No, no, I tell you, I am not that daemon swineherd in the twilit grotto! It was not Edward Norrys’ fat face on that flabby, fungous thing! Who says I am a de la Poer? He lived, but my boy died! . . . Shall a Norrys hold the lands of a de la Poer? . . . It’s voodoo, I tell you . . . that spotted snake . . . Curse you, Thornton, I’ll teach you to faint at what my family do! . . . ’Sblood, thou stinkard, I’ll learn ye how to gust . . . wolde ye swynke me thilke wys? . . . Magna Mater! Magna Mater! . . . Atys . . . Dia ad aghaidh ’s ad aodann . . . agus bas dunach ort! Dhonas ’s dholas ort, agus leat-sa! . . . Ungl . . . ungl . . . rrrlh . . . chchch . . .

That is what they say I said when they found me in the blackness after three hours; found me crouching in the blackness over the plump, half-eaten body of Capt. Norrys, with my own cat leaping and tearing at my throat. Now they have blown up Exham Priory, taken my Nigger-Man away from me, and shut me into this barred room at Hanwell with fearful whispers about my heredity and experiences. Thornton is in the next room, but they prevent me from talking to him. They are trying, too, to suppress most of the facts concerning the priory. When I speak of poor Norrys they accuse me of a hideous thing, but they must know that I did not do it. They must know it was the rats; the slithering, scurrying rats whose scampering will never let me sleep; the daemon rats that race behind the padding in this room and beckon me down to greater horrors than I have ever known; the rats they can never hear; the rats, the rats in the walls.

Its clear that Kojima has runs out of ideas at this point

That's pretty all there is to say? Kojima wanted to end MGS but was forced by Konami to keep working on it. He was pretty much tired of MGS after MGS2, never been a secret.

No i'm not, they were clearly working on it from before the announcement.

Of course they fucking were, you think development on "next-gen" games start the moment the platform is announced? How retarded are you really?

^doesnt exist yet llol

It was never thought of as a next gen exclusive. :)

Fuck off back to reddit.

Chillax sistah ;)

:>

dunno why you suck gook dick so hard fagboy

It's fucking nothing: The trailer

Can't wait for all of you to be massively disappointed just like MGS 4 & 5 had amazing trailers but pathetically underwhelming games

They forced him to make the fucking game.

Better to be disappointed all together, than divide and shitpost, to be honest. I'l take the hit and wait patiently. And if its ps4 exclusive i won't consider watching it on youtube a bad thing, the game is all about story.
However now after this i want to play some similar inspirational vidya about cosmic beings and shit. Fuck.

You should.

Play Bloodborne

The only thing worth talking about is how the OP is cuckchan-tier garbage.

So Kojima was such a cuck he didn't quit? They didn't force him, he just caved in. Keep sucking his dick though. He could have done a lot with MGS4 but did what he did.

MGS2 was shit, the only good and meaningful parts coming from that other guy involved in writing MGS. I don't give a fuck about the supposed meta role that Raiden served, he was an awful protagonist, the cast surrounding him was awful and Kojima is a hack for pulling a shitty bait and switch in the game.

And went to make Zone of Enders, another terribly written turd that was only salvaged by the sequel. I have no hope for Death Standing from a narrative perspective, it will be a clusterfuck of half baked ideas and stupidity just like MGS4 was.

Bloodborne is a good advice, but i sold it when i completed it. Back then i was only judging it from the perspective of a souls-like game, not its setting.

That's some weapons grade autism.

ZoE came out before MGS2 and Kojima had barely any involvement with it.

This engine made toaster run awesomely. Damn made even the piss4 have a steady 60fps in the game. Fuck off with your meme shit user you don't know what are you talking about

This was posted 1 year ago on reddit.

I remember when you faggots could spot these tards a mile away, 8ch has really gone to shit.

Nice headcanon

The visuals and the level of detail are amazing. Too bad this is going to be MGS4 all over again

STRANDING

Lets cut the bullshit and get down the business.
Is there porn of those shoulder robot things?

It's the same 5 faggots in every single Kojima/MGS thread. Or most likely just one faggot ID hopping.

Why do you browse reddit?

The difference between this and some Ubishit game is that the devs have worked on games people here actually liked, so there's a good chance they'll like this as well

That's absolutely reasonable

The real question is how much gameplay will we get with this movie.

I don't understand the impatience. Just ignore and forget until something substantial is shown, how hard is that?

hope for mgs3 with movie and gameplay and not mgs4 when it comes to movie and gameplay.
But it could bite us in the ass be like mgs 5 with movie and gameplay.

MGS 4's bosses were pretty good, some of the best in the series and consistently good.
I didn't like the TPS gameplay, but I have to say, the last 10th of the game was tight as fuck. I really enjoyed those last 2 minutes.

Sasuga

t. egofagtor

I think MGS4 would have been excellent if Snake just shot himself in the graveyard, The End.

Yeah.
The end felt really cheesy. Everything is bad, the world is in danger, then suddenly haha, only sunshines and rainbows now. I want my melancholy, god damn it.
I still couldn't help but smile a bit. Even if it was shit, I like snake.

Oh your poor little executive had to work. Oh I'm sorry your poor little VP couldn't manage a project for shit.

Why do Kojimacucks continue to defend someone they know fuck all about?

Whoever had the idea to turn Meryl into a gorilla and make her marry the defecating wunderkind should shoot himself instead.

No fuck you, fucker fuck.

Yeah but gameplay is the thing anons should be actually interested in, not a bunch of famous names and some cutscenes

Who knows, kojimbo may have not written Metal Gear games from Solid onwards at all and was credited as one of the writers just because.

Del Taco is a genuinely repulsive, white hating spic, so it's not like I expect anything from the writing.

This, fox engine was a miracle of the universe. Shame Konami wasted it.

Just a reminder kojima first draft was for both snake and ora on being executed in South America as terrorist. Konami didn't like that because they couldn't milk more so made him change the ending in happy and shiny stuff

Nice argument user.

The game he made were also fucking shit. This just mean having both him and kojima block their respective autism and something good comes out

Wasn't Snake supposed to properly die on the oil tanker as well?

I'm sorry your Great Director Gookjima didn't work on it, that's why it's bad.

because that's what it will be

He is a lost cause dude. Let the poor delusional boy alone.

Fuck me I meant otacon
No the original plan was of then being capture after beating liquid and executed as terrorist for all their shit as side operators

Spotted the delusional faggot, I bet you even like twin snakes.

Shiggytihiggity

You didn't even read my posts. I have a boner though so yea

Jesus christ what a piece of turd did i just watch. This looks like a bunch of random shit mashed together, basically like mgs games.
inb4 it will be connected with the meal gear universe and then he goes like;
Id wus plaaned from da stard, guuys :DDDDDD
just like nier and that other irrelevant game.
basically what he said

Atleast it's going to be a horror game, right.
right?

Was that in the book or is this some wordfilter?

Fuck off.

I'll wait for the game to be released before forming my opinon, I'll never trust a trailer again after Phantom Pain.

Holy shit, Kojimacucks everyone

user it's not even going to be a game

Kojima splices together all his trailers.

Fun fact: the original title was "Death's Landing" but no one could understand Kojima's accent.

Spookey. Was he also rapidly aging like the dude crushed by a car?

oh shit

austin powers prequel

I just wonder what that marine(secound trailer) and the guy with a coat(that floated on top of the truck) are, if they arent nothing more than guys that embraced the chaos or a type of MG-esque especial squad.

This reminds me of Revelation 9, people will search death and not find it.

This is Kojima.

Yeah, the baby is supposed to represent Reedus repressed feelings towards his mentor The Leader.

No. He's going to be pregnant. It's Kojima.

the baby is Matts from the past before he became a angel and started the 3rd impact.

Death Stranding is a dumb name.

Thanks Kojima

Well since you are fresh out of Reddit I will point you all the shit you have done so you can understand how ID works

>hating the fox engine which was the best and probably still is engine in the market

Nice logic you got there user, are you a negroid for any chance?

You think giving Kojima a complete freedom a total mistake? I got a feeling he just using all his budget to get close to movie stars and Joostein

Just like tha movie with Arnold Schwarzenegge, but in vidya form and with a wider audience.

sure you'll play

doesn't matter, I'm right and you know it fag. There is an over 85% chance this "game" will turn out shit

it looks like it's about extradimensional entities coming in and fucking up humanity, the baby and the non-corporal giants are creatures from beyond

elotrolado.net/noticia_nuevo-trailer-de-death-stranding-el-nuevo-proyecto-de-hideo-kojima_34405
it's an open world action game
i knew it. the trailers look like a generic the last of us

HEY KOJIMA, WHY DON'T YOU GRAB YOUR LITTLE DEL TORO FUCKBUDDY AND GO TO HOLLYWOOD WHERE YOU CAN MAKE ALL THE MOVIES YOU WANT

It's in the book, his black cat's name.

Pretty sure you have no idea what generic means.

t. kagemasa kōzuki

He's the kind of guy who wants to do too much with a project. He either needs a tard wrangler or a hard budget to stay on track.

Uh oh guys, the prime Cuckjima autist is back. Get ready to cap his newest spergout.

I'm waiting for your spergout, can't have a thread about mgs without one of you cucks to shit it up.

at most the baby is your death state that you have to protect regardless of your health. Like Ashley in RE4, you know, fun times

Maybe the baby is how you respawn in the game, if you have no more baby, its game over

Good argument.

stem cells give you extra lives

It's probably going to be your source for magic bullshit powers if the Del Toro trailer is anything to go off of.

Like clockwork.

Like pottery

Why?
Just report them if they get out of hand.

its fun

Well, I watched it. Surprise surprise, it's fucking nothing, again. How did I predict this? I didn't even have to see it to know exactly what was happening because the same fucking shit happened last time. Last time they didn't even have an engine and sonyggers were masturbating over pre-rendered shit with literally no gameplay to show. Holy fuck, I'm sick of these Neofaggots with literally zero standards for hype other than "Is it PS4 exclusive?". You don't even need gameplay for these disgusting wastes of oxygen to start hyping, they're like internet shills on steroids.

And before the whining starts over being called out as the cancer you people are, hyping Bayonetta 3 is just as retarded. These advertisers dangle literally nothing over your heads and already we see hype for shit that's not only ages away, but you're provided no genuine look into what the game is actually like. The Reddit is palpable.

To advertisers: Show me gameplay or fuck off.

They're using it for Metal Gear Survive, soccer games and whatever Konami has planned for it:^)
The fault lies with Kojima for wasting so much money trying to make MGS5 another movie game. I'm hedging my bets on death stranding not breaking even.
As for the engine itself it doesn't handle directional lighting very well. This becomes obvious in darker areas w/ car and flashlights whereas daylight areas use ambient lighting so it's less noticeable.

this is the part where we find out kojima is just a drugged-up nip who was only successful thanks to the efforts of people around him

Damn you really are a nigger

That was MGS4.

How about you preorder Death Stranding instead? I promise we will show gamepuray if you preorder.

YOUR PRESENTATION
I DID NOT RIKE IT
IT'S THE SAME CINEMATIC TRAILER SHIT YOU DID LAST TIME
SHOW ME A FUCKING GAME, NIP. A GAAAAAME

I love hyper reality shit like this. Hopefully Kojimbo won't fuck this up.

This days i feel bad for konami and every developer who had to work with this japonese jew peace of shit. Time does make you see things in a clear way.

What if Kojima was just a stoner that been given a large budget to work with all this time?

the amount of autists that crawl out of the wood work to shit on kojimbo is truly astounding. I think between DaSII fags shitting up those threads and the Konami shills we've got ourselves a pants on head retard parade.

WHERE'S THE GAMEPLAY KOJIMA, WHERE IS IT

I'm very tired of these cinematic trailers. If you want to do a cinematic story, do a movie or something else. I don't care about Evangelion Kojima Edition story, I want to know if it plays well and what are its mechanics.

But why? Robots don't have souls.

name one Kojimbo game that doesn't play well

how much per post?

genérico, poco original, puta mierda

I didn't like MGR, sue me

nigga

what the fuck just happened

How can you even think about making something like that coherent

Simple for any advanced fraudulent hack like kojima and del mestizo

I owned that game. I thought it was kind of fun, and the premise was pretty unique. But the guy who ran WARP was one pretentious cunt.

besides being a nazi and a hater, you are a fucking retard.
Keep raging, die Holla Forumsirgin

whats wrong with being a gnazee

HERE

I don't even know who's marketing to who anymore

besides you are a living joke, your race is agonizing and your country already iis Mexican property? Nothing
deal with it

Here's my guess to which Low Roar song will go with this trailer. There's always one and this is the only song long enough.

there's also two or three good synced up parts

The halo is part of Nepthis' structure, it's simply stylised there. It uses the halo as a weapon.

Original Metal Gear, Policenauts and Snatcher. Solid Touch was also terrible. AC!D's gameplay is largely garbage, and got fixed in the sequel to some extent, but tactical espionage card game wasn't well implemented. Tokimeki Memorial has no gameplay to speak of. Boktai was largely uninspired, and his name is also tied to Castlevania LoS. MGS plays relatively well, though sticking with the zoomed in top-view camera was never a good idea.

Holla Forums triggered? well, I can help you with that here is you're overlord tranny sucking a dick.

Oh, it's an Orbital Frame? I didn't even recognize it.

deep

Why aren't you talking about the gameplay, guys?

Is it lefty/pol/? Sounds like it's either some illiterate beaner who stumbled upon 8/v/ by chance or was a budget shill from Venezuela or something.

because it's not /tg/

probably because it's their rhetoric to the aww you lost, oh you country is already y instead of x.

It sounds like someone pretending to be retarded, but considering 4chan's rejects end up here, it's hard to tell.

Beaners have been claiming that half of America was there's for ages whilst squatting in sanctuary cities and taking welfare *shrug*

DEEP INSIDE
THE ABANDONED CHILD

Stay in hispachan, paco
Sigue soñando con que tu raza alguna vez valdrá algo, basura.

HE WATCHED END OF EVANGELION AND THOUGHT HE COULD TOP IT OFF AND ALSO REMOVE ANY THING THAT HAS A CHANCE OF MAKING SENSE

Did Joss Whedon have a hand in TPP?

9Volt probably did.

>>>/somethingawful/
If you subhumans got your way games would be nothing but the same exact atarishit made for all tiem.

When will vegasfags stop being such whiny faggots, always crying persecution over someone not sucking a shitty unfinished game from socjus developers' dicks? So reminiscent of (((some other group))).

This thread is fucking cancer

Go back to Civ/WoW your time is done

Sir I believe you have brain damage of some sort.

Wew

This.

Holy shit his neck.

I've never understood all the hate that MGS4 gets. When I was first introduced to the series I marathoned them all back in 2009/2010, and I actually ended up playing 4 the most due to it's short playtime and surprising replay value. The gunplay (at the time) was the best in the series; although I think the stealth portions were kind of lacking. Not enough memorable environments and some areas are just too open and not as tightly built. I can definitely see how the sheer amount of cutscenes would piss people off, but replaying the game and experimenting with different tactics and getting good on higher difficulties was great.

I tried.

After two trailers we get to know who is the protag and the deal with this floating things, shit is the last minutes of EoE as a game.
It will only sell because of the cast and "lol so weird and random" aspect.

I'm surprised no one has commented on how the giant, black and statue-like figure at the end could also be one of the five floating figures at the end, like the first trailer.

At some point there will be some scripted gameplay "leaked" onto the net and everyone will lose their collective shit over some grainy footage.
also
its super Gay