BAYONETTA 1 AND 2 COMING TO SWITCH, WII U NOW COMPLETELY REDUNDANT

What a time to be alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/OtHr2HE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AND BAYO 3 FUCKERS

Look at all those sources.

it was announced 10 real world seconds ago live dumbass. give it a minute.

better?

YFW SONYFAGS WILL NEVER EVER GET TO PLAY BAYONETTA AGAIN

You sound just as retarded as Holla Forums

bayo 3 is licensed by sega, not nintendo.

Nah, you’re just a lazy faggot. I found the source myself, though.

Do you do this at e3 too?

We can't throw away the Wii U until they port Smash and W101 though

Maybe Mario Maker

cemu my knigga

Looks like the old hairstyle is back.

Hopefully it will mean PC port down the line. Otherwise I might just have to suck it up and borrow Switch or wait for emulators.

just a matter of time

Go back to halfchan with that shit

I just want to play my lewd witch game without dropping hundreds on Nintendo's latest blunder.

Does it actually work okay for the second game? I tried playing BotW a while back on it and it ran at like 14 FPS.

Since >>13938700 got deleted, here's the teaser.

last time I checked I had to mute the audio during gameplay to prevent earrape, but cutscenes jhad proper audio and the actual gampeplay was fine.

I would love Wonderful 101 on switch but I might just be a retard.

The only thing keeping me from buying a Switch is the fact that online is still paid. I'm not enough of a Ninty dicksucker to deal with that, especially when they've had it free for the last two gens.

Platinum teased it around the same time as they teased Bayonetta on twitter. It's pretty much confirmed after today.

The only thing to really question is whether it's just a port or a sequel as well

Cool
Fuck

Stop this

I can only take so much

Did Bayo 2 had shit framerates on the WiiU?

I don't know what to make of this, Bayo 2 ended pretty much perfectly. Unless they hugely change up the gameplay somehow (and as much as I liked 2 it doesn't give any reason to think that they will) it just feels kind of unnecessary. I'm sure it'll probably be good but I'd have much preferred a The Wonderful 102 or something.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PLATINUM YOU NIGGERS FORCING ME TO BUY ANOTHER NINTENIGGER CUCKSOLE
I ALREADY GOT THE WIIJEW WHY DO YO HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME?

It was especially bad during some bossfights, like the Lumen Sage, but yeah, it could drop to like 20fps at times. It ran at 60 for a lot of the normal enemy encounters.

That's what they were teasing months ago. That's the reason they'd be wearing W101 instead of W100 jackets, anyway

It hit 60 most of the time but the drops were horrendous

That's pretty dark, looks like Bayo's getting sliced in half there.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

She's already been dark, shes been BLACKED.

She's canonically a virgin you moron

He's talking about a special move father rodin can do in his fight.

Why does this virgin act like a slut? Virgins cant be virgins forever, their pucci's get dusty and they go crazy.

Would be pretty cool to play as John.

There won't be a Switch emulator for years

Yea and BOTW still runs like garbage on it and that game is slow as shit.

Imagine playing Bayo at 10fps.

Fatal Frame 5 100% needs the gamepad. I don't think the emulated version is even playable. It can feasibly be done for the switch portable version but even that would need a significant overhaul.

Isn't Bayonetta that really sexist game that pissed #GG off?

Then what was the point of the PC port? Was 300k copies not successful enough for a 5 year old game?

Nintendo paid for development of Bayo 2, I imagine its the same with 3. Same reason you'll never see a PC port of Demon Souls or Bloodborne, Sony paid for part of their development.

What are the chances of SMT V featuring Bayonetta from the Bayonetta series?

50/50? I mean, Xenoblade 2 has Kos-Mos, i'd say anything is possible at this point.

If that were the case then SEGA wouldn't be listed as the main publisher for 3, maybe Nintendo still contributed enough to influence that. You'd think after the success of Automata and the recent ports Platinum would have enough influence to get funding with no strings attached.

I'm pretty sure SEGA has the same billing as they did in Bayo 2.
Which is, again, probably a result of the most likely scenario.
Nobody but Nintendo wants to fund Bayo, since the series doesn't sell.

Bayo is fun but it doesn't sell that well, odds are Nintendo is the only wiling to drop the money on it.

The PC port of 1 sold 320k copies despite being 5 years late, given how low budget these games are I'd figure thats pretty good. Am I wrong?

Oh boy more sub 60 FPS bayonetta games.
I'll stick to the PC port and Cemu danke

Nintendo payed lots of money to keep it a exclusive.

There were multiple articles claiming that Sega was extremely happy with Bayonetta's numbers, and it was when PC port reached 100k in its first week.

Do a simple google search my dude

Mario Maker fucking sucked though, if you're thinking of platformers DKC was worlds betters.

How come? Do they expect it to actually sell systems?

It worked for me with the wiiu

Worth noting that Japan is getting a special edition where both Bayonetta 1 and 2 are physical. Hopefully North America gets the same treatment.

More like they paid a lot of money for it to happen at all

Is that vergil?

Not until W101 and Tropical Freeze.

Meanwhile Skyrim on Switch looks and play better than Skyrim vr on PS4 Pro

"many sacrificies had to be made to make skyrim run smoothly on ps4"
Top kek, consoles truly are a joke.

I have a feeling the actual Bayonetta 3 is going to look much different then what was presented here. It seems like the project was just recently greenlit, similar to Metroid Prime 4.

Also:

Lame. I hope she get's a redesign similar to Bayonetta 2 to keeps things fresh. I like the prospect of Bayo's design radically changing each game.

"Come Now, Cheshire. Look at me. Do I look like I have any interest in children? Now making them… Well, that's another story."

Why would she say that if she was a virgin? Is she a poser?

Emufags have very low standards."okay" might not be any different from "I got past the title screen"

Sure, I guess I can always play more of those. But I have wonder how much more they can do with that universe. 2 seemed to be pushing it. Would have maybe preferred a new Platinum IP that continues to expand on the gameplay laid out in the first two Bayos, but we'll see.

Framerate will depends on your toaster, there's a few issues but you can 100% the game

Anyone who played Bayo 2 on the WiiU and thought it ran okay has very low standards.

PS4 pro. Sony 4K console VR capable console

The only reason to still have a WiiU is Smash, and that will likely be ended soon as well.

There is no Switch emulator.

More complex hair requires more processing power.

Good job retard

They fucking better shave her head or else the feminist crowd they wanted to so desperately please is happy.

also, why the FUCK did N acquire such a trivial franchise? god damn are they out of touch.

see

thank fuck Cuphead is owned by Micropenisoft, I would never expect a 2D platofrmer cartoon boss rush game to come to Nintendo, never in a million years

Nice goalpost moving nigga

Maybe you should learn to read

Pretty high at this point.

I think Dante has a chance too, 'cause Capcom's guys have surprisingly put some actual effort into remaking his Kaneko model for MVCI (which also runs on UE4).

The OP reads as follows:
What a time to be alive.

See that part where it talks about 3, oh wait there isn't any, stay retarded

And learn2IDs too

Nice goalpost moving again.

nothing personnel, kid

You need to be 18 to post on this site

It's not too late to buy one user, then you'll be able to have something to play over the holidays while you wait for 2018 and the truckloads of Switch games to come out.

huge loads inbound

yes goy pay your $10 a month for internet

I would like to get into Bayo, but with 2 being stuck on a console I will never own and emulation being far off, I don't want to bother. I at least could run DMC3 and 4 on PC, but just one Bayo game, especially with the announcement of 3, makes me not want to bother.

Nintendo should release 2 and 3 on PC some time after it launches for Switch. Make even more money.

I am gonna ask for a request for a drawfag, can you draw bayonetta getting slice by travis touchdown?

The first game has all the depth anyway. Bayo 2 is a much better cathartic experience and it's still challenging enough but if you're looking for cuhrayzee depth it's also in 1. The reason is that it wasn't directed by an experienced director. Platinum at the moment seem to be focused on giving their juniors enough experience to produce better content, having moved away from original IPs for a bit. Additionally since nobody was willing to fund 2 except Nintendo, it'll probably never happen. You can blame the state of the industry for that.

Instead the Switch gets Bayo 3 and Bayo 1+2 just for extra salt.
When will you drop you pleb delusion of factions and just learn to enjoy things?

Its been my thing for a while. Just go where the games are. Ps4's been great, lots of releases and more coming. Switch looks like its picking up but I'm not confident in it going forward, it seems like all its games are coming out but how will it be in 2 years? 3? Wii u had one solid year and the next year nothing just the switch announcement.

I miss what pc gaming was, but I don't care too much about playing console ports but a littlw better months down the line at best. So I don't care for it these days.

Dubs drawfag draws bayo slicing travis

nice try nintendrone, bayo is overrated.

I want to see other deities and demons from other countries

requesting Jetstream Sam slicing both of them

I'm not the only one who feels like a majority of Bayo 2 feels like it should be the first game right?

This I can agree with

Now i know why it's called Switch.

switch emu when?

You're right, I should get a PS4 where I'll pay $10 a month for internet instead.

I'd rather you didn't talk shit about mother.

I wonder what the next one will be about.

>rodin finally snaps and trie to become an angle again
or

Not enough stupid and convoluted

inb4 Bayonetta is in Mario Kart before Samus.

I approve of this.

This makes sense actually

What would be your pick of the season then?

none, I play heroes paradise.

I hope the Switch is going to have a price drop at one point. Not like Wii U

What about Wonderful 101 and Pikmin 3?

Pikmin 3 was made with wii remote & touch screen controls in mind, so while possible, I doubt they would port it. Wnderful 101 could easily be ported due to the pro controller support them made with it.

I hear pikmin is a pretty good game. Ever tried it?

I thought they were porting those too?

No it hasn't.

If they are, that's the first I've heard. Do you have a source on that?

No, I do not.

Now you're being unfair. It's been great as a beta testing machine for PC.

Yakuza 0/kiwami, GR2 and Bloodborne are all very fun.

Nintendo is pretty the reason why Bayonetta is alive

i can still think of 101 reasons to own a Wii U

I like bayo, but god damn it, you're probably right.

Digits compel me to reply. Depends if they can find a good work around for the sections in the game where the TV and gamepad screens show different things.
They could use a small window at the corner of the screen which is an option in the game, but when the Switch is in handheld mode that window is going to be tiny.

It's shit. The ps1, 2 and 3 by this point in time all had more than 2 good games. Why do you defend and praise mediocrity? Actually, it's not even mediocre. The ps3 was mediocre and still had a far better library.
This isn't me starting console wars, this is just me saying the ps4 is shit.

What the actual fuck is wrong with you if you call that great? Consoles used to have a better lineup in a year than what the PS4 can muster in 4 years. It's a pathetic console and it's this gens defacto platform, the PS3 wasn't even that gens defacto platform and it had a better library and game development costs have apparently plateaued.

Third parties are wasted on the PS4.

The Bayonetta plot isn't very convoluted at all if you think about it.

I'm waiting for v2

I'll wait for the switch pro Switch+.

>Bayonetta
Bayonetta 2

I didn't like Bayonetta because it was basically one big straight path of the game telling me "here's this scripted encounter where you fight these x enemies, beat them and go to the next one that does it again.

Didn't stop MGR from being my personal Goty!

There's nothing I can do to stop you from liking different games than me and I don't even know you so it would be silly for me to get worked up over that

Are you fucking kidding me Mark? Show me the rule I broke.

True, though MGR is my personal GotY since I got the PC version with dlc for 20 shekels. That's a damn nice price for what the game offered. You're a cool guy, user.

I masturbated at least once before I stopped playing Bayonetta

Time bullshit never makes sense but long story short Bayo 2 would not exist if Bayonetta didn't save Cereza but since time has a way to correct itself Cereza would have more than likely returned to her orginal time line in the past so she would grow up to be Bayonetta. If Bayonetta didn't save her past self then the first game really wouldn't have made sense, would it?

Bitch, do you even softmod?

Well, let's say that she needs to stay virgin, but also have a body like that. Why would not play with some poor guy that thinks he cold take on her. But, it can also have another meaning. Maybe she cannot bear children, but she does have the desire to. So, in fact, she just can't be a mother, maybe because she cannot have sex or because it would not work.

I was speaking entirely about Bayo 1's story. I only threw in the spoiler on the off chance the discrepancy was explained in 2.

I'd find a way.

You mean $4, you pinhead.

That's right, be a good goy.

Good, more games, but I still refuse to buy a Switch. Playing video games a generation behind for cheap is where it's at.

amen.

Is the Wii U hacked yet? I have one that is gathering dust in my closet.

Dude, it's been hacked for a while. It's almost as open as the 3ds scene now.

I googled it, and the "See Also" section is filled with Sonic characters and Tatanga.

It actually becomes an Enzo focused story: Enzo Land

Black Friday was good for me. I swore not to pay more than 30 for a game unless it was something confirmed ten outta ten or over 24 hours. I got a WiiU from a flea market and then sold it and the games and paid for a Switch with the tradein + Zelda. So I only paid 100 for 299 console and game. Only reason I could do that was because they had a deal for the switch that increased the trade in value.

Why are her legs so huge?

Drawfags have Bayo fighting Henry while Travis watches anime in the background.

Why should I play the first one then? I've been avoiding it because I didn't see the point and the feeling just increased with this.

Because the first one is still good. What are you, a faggot?

If it's as inferior as 2 I'll feel no remorse for not being able to play it. Honestly in current year I have very low expectations for this game even comparing to the first.

Sakamoto, come back to me. I miss you every day.

the wiiu was redundant the day it was launched.

But it's the other way around. The switch is redundant. All the good games on the switch are on the Wii U. Why would anyone buy a more expensive console with a much smaller library and than buy a more expensive version of a game instead of a cheaper version for the cheaper console?

At least it has 2 or 3 decent games.

How would you do Mario Maker on the Switch, though? Not without a stylus. It'd also have to be handheld mode only. And while there are now games on the Switch that do that, I'd imagine Nintendo would want to avoid this being first party.

Nah fuck off. There's no excuse for it not being multiplat.

1 was about kicking Heaven's god ass
2 was about kicking the Earth's god ass
3 will probably be about kicking the ass of the Satan's equivalent

Are you retarded?

Funny. Because the switch already has more first party games than Xbox one and PS4. Games that actually sale consoles. Switch has half the library as the PS4 exclusive in less than a year

He wasn't talking numbers. Notice "good games".

At least someone else can see this. Sometimes it feels like everyone who owns a switch has massive brain damage and can't realize that their plastic toy is one of the worst consoles to have ever been made, it has no good games at all and it doesn't look like it ever will.

Nigga, plz.

We're not even a year in and already two master pieces, and a host of fun niche titles.

By the way, would you like some whine with your salt?

Careful. Mods have banned people for less. You're not wrong though. There's people here who have adamantly stated that they will never stop trying to make BoTW threads despite the fact that every time they do the game gets objectively criticized and shot down because the game is (unsurprisingly) nothing special and not worth the price of a console. The most I'll say for the Switch is that it's excelling at putting out mediocre games that stand out above other console's while also jewing the fuck out of its user base by refusing to release any of their shit on multiple platforms.

Bait elsewhere.

What's this, user? Don't you want to play this masterpiece again?

Alright, I'll play. I genuinely curious. What is it about Switch you dislike?

Sure, it has its flaws and I'll agree that the Nintendrone need to stop jizzing themselves.

But you can't deny the Switch has had a strong showing for its first year - certainly better then the PS4/Xbone/WiiU.

I'll agree with you on this much. As much as I enjoyed BotW and loved the detail to the world and how things interacted and worked, and I loved all the emergence narratives which formed through the mechanics, it was not a 10/10.

It was solid 8.5/9. The lack of proper dungeons and the length of the four main dungeon held it back for me.

Same with the ending, I would have liked to have explored Hyrule after I defeated Gannon - you know, chat with Zelda and stuff.

Yeah, I know there is DLC for that, but still it would have been nice.

So, again, no BS, what are your issues?

Jesus fuck I told you to stop baiting. Fuck off faggot.

Now why you got to hurt my feelings like that ;

You can pirate the game you know. Why are you even asking when you can try it for free?

I don't want to make a new thread for this question, So I'll use this one since it's vaguely about the Wii U.
How do I into hacking my Wii U for piracy?
I gave a quick look but I found a few contradicting methods (some say I should be below 5.5.1, some say I should be above 5.5.0), So I figured I'd try to ask here if there's some sort of Holla Forums approved pastebin.
Thank you.

Might help to wait till those source files that were leaked for the Switch start producing results. But otherwise didn't we have a thread specifically for your question? Or am I confusing that with another console/handheld?

There are sometimes if I recall correctly, but a quick ctrl+F in the catalog produced no results other than this thread.

I say just make one. This thread's probably not going to excel past shitposting.

You're not fooling anyone Mark

What's the second one apart from (I'm assuming) Odyssey? It's the only thing I can think of that would tempt me to buy a Switch at the moment. All the other good stuff seems to already be on the Wii U apart from Splatoon 2 and XC2 but I was never interested in either of those games.

Bayo 3 is just a maybe for me right now. Before I would think about buying it I'd like to see if it's actually substantially different from Platinum's other games and if it has a non-shit framerate for once.

Yeah. Odyssey would be the second - though I used the word Master Piece as bait.

I've only just started XC2 so I can't comment too much on it.

I guess I'm just so happy to see games (breath/odyssey) which place mechanics and gameplay/feel doing so well.

All baiting aside, there have been some fantastic games this year on all the systems -

Persona, KoF, Nioh, Neir, Cuphead, Hat in Time, etc.

So 2017 has been a surprisingly good year for all gamers.

I'm pretty hyped for Bayonetta as it was one of my wishlist games for the Switch.

The Aryan thing to do is to siphon it off your oblivious neighbors

Because its a good game

I really hope she actually died. Can you think of any game series that had the balls to kill off their main character (permanently)? It seems like such a taboo thing to do with media in general which makes it very interesting to me. Just thinking about what direction they would take it in afterwards, give us something we've never seen before, giving a big giant fuck you to plot armor, it would be fucking amazing.

You can emulate them both or buy a Switch faggot

I just hope there's alittle more costumes with 1 and 2 coming to switch

I still play her in smash 4, since shes the only one with a true combo game

W101 is still exclusive.

Also for Bayonetta 3 Rodin/Balder/Any other new playable characters better be playable in the main game and not just a shitty co op mode like in Bayo 2.

Bayonetta looks like fucking shit in Bayo2 and I personally refuse to purchase Nintendo products anymore because they're a cancer on the industry with their fucking constant slough of shit gimmick consoles (3 generations in a row). Also, I'm kind of over the whole Bayonetta, No More Heroes, whatever, CUHRAAAAZZZY!!!! gimmick since I stopped being a 17 year old some years ago. Jeanne is better than Bayo in Bayo 2. Short hair is fucking hideous, full stop. Only closet faggots or mentally deranged men like it. Meganekko is a shit trait as well, could only barely forgive it on Bayo1 Bayonetta as it was.

Giving a HAIR WITCH a hideous frumpy-librarian dyke style short haircut is unforgivable, Kamiya, you fuckhead.

source for that pic?

They are the least cancerous than the other 2 and The Tablet and Portability Gimmick are actually good. The Wii motes also worked great for shooters.

How familiar are you with this genre exactly? Mentioning No More Heroes as a similar game isn't very well informed
Blocked for implying that Bayonetta 2 is Kamiya's game

The concidences are too much for this. But Bayonetta isn't the type of lady to have a kid. At least cause she acts like a high paid prositues but is a virgin.

Is this a hentai I missed out on or just Persona shit?

It costs money. That and I've never been into contemporary consoles. When there's a cheaper way, why spend more money?

What if that anime was planned to be Bayo's.

pay2play online bullshit.

What's causing all this anti-japanese attacks, lately? Xenoblade 2 mass triggering the faggots?

Your reddit spacing

Not an argument.

What makes the gameplay good?
What makes the atmosphere good?
What makes the characters likable?

Why don't you play it and find out you insufferable cunt? It's obvious from your antagonistic six-year-old argument style that nothing we say is gonna convince you.

POST YFW YOU REALIZE NINTENDO IS OUTRIGHT TRYING TO BURY THE WIIU

I am asking precisely to know if I would like it or not, for me to get it I would have to spend money on hardware then the product, for something I don't know if I would like or not. It's not a gamble I'm willing to make. Which is why places like this exist, to ask and get informed, but since this game's fanbase doesn't seem to know what makes this game good, and the easy way you guys are triggered here I might as well not bother with this franchise.

"Not an argument" = the 101 rule of journalists (aka child rapists) and corporate ass lickers when dealing with dissident opinions.
Don't let the thread be derailed by goons.
They are losing their base as western games become more and more reviled and unprofitable by the minute, and they want to stop the japanese industry inevitable take over at all costs.

well, it's the first year of the console so you will get mixed bag of good and bad games.
If this year has been better on the switch news then xbone, yes it has. On the ps4? Not really you have to remember Kojima just put his jizz video out on the internet and fans of kojima has watched the trailer several times. Then you have Monster Hunter World Beta that is out right now on ps4.
While those who has a switch should probably be into that xenoblade 2 game that came out 9 days ago.

You smell of goon from a mile away. No one here would ever consider Holla Forums a repository of knowledge.

You are aware the first one is on PC?

You need to leave, this place is not for you.

debate was invented by upstanding white men
you're retarded
i haven't even read the rest of this thread but holy shit you're a fucking moron if you think that will work here, or that you're fitting in at all

Really made me ponder.

Since when has either Wii U or Switch been relevant?

Remember to filter the corporate ass-lickers and game journos/child rapists that try to derail the thread because of their impotency in avoiding the japanese industry take over the west.

No multiplat no buy. The only reason I ever got to play Bayo 1 was because it it was 5 years old and I got all I needed 3rd party.

This may be the first Nintendo console I've bought since my used SNES from a used book store/porn shop in 1995.

gross

No need to buy. There will always be means to pirate it, sooner or later. Just don't let the ass-lickers/child rapists derail the thread or spread false information about the game.

Are you on drugs?

Reminder that nintoddlers should be gassed.

BLOODBORNE
MACHINE

SONYFAGS ANNALLY ANNIHILATED BAYONETTA WILL NEVER BE ON THEIR BLOODBORNE MACHINE

I really want to play these three games and a few others from the WiiU.
Do you think they'll end up porting them over to the Switch eventually or should I buy a cheap used wiiu?

The only one of those that is really worth going out of your way to play is Pikmin 3. Captain Toad is an OK puzzle game and Super Mario 3D world is a fun 3 or 4 worlds that you eventually get through after slogging for hours through the first 8 babby-easy worlds. The tail end of the game is really great fun, but the first two-thirds of the game are mind-numbing. I wouldn't hold my breath on a port of any of those. If they did, it's probably not coming for a few years at least.

Only buy a cheap used Wii U if there is a good handful of games you want to play or if you can find it super-cheap.

there are more games then just bloodborne but I am only anally annihilated by smt 5 going to the switch but at the same time I'm glad since I do own a switch and have some games.
Only for curiosity to see if the ports are any good and so on.

For now the only stuff I would trust being ported to the switch is stuff from Wii u so Bayonetta is gonna be amazing(probably) but games like nudoom its better to just get a bloodborne machine or a computer.

Although that's not a hard accomplishment.

Seriously PC or bust at this point. All consoles are doing is emulating a PC with all the multimedia software their stuffing them with. The only good console would be the one that's cheap and affordable and does nothing but run games. No modern day consoles resemble any of those things. Besides that what benefit would there be in consoles as apposed to just getting a home computer? The only argument I could think of is to have highly different methods of control and hardware but then any time Nintendo tries to do this it ends up feeling like a shitty gimmick. And even if they did something right why wouldn't you just develop it as an extension to PC software?

Nor is a very endearing one considering the quality of the games put on it.

Why does more people playing the game you like upset you?

I'd unironically ask for most of the exclusives to be ported to the Switch, but with them at least getting uncensored, new content or a sequel, Pikmin 3 is fine, give me all the dlc and announce a sequel, Super Mario 3d World is great, give me Wario, Waluigi, Daisy and a Tostarenan as more playable characters and a few new worlds featuring both new and remixed levels, Haven't played much of Xenoblade X, give me a port, announce a sequel and fix censorship and localization, fix Blade at the bare minimum, that shit is going to look retarded when the game jumps hundreds of years into the future and Blades exist as immortal overseers and mediators to the humans that now inhabit Mira.

Nintendo may as well look at ports, third parties don't give a fuck about that platform.

opinion discarded

That's okay, I will just discard your shitty opinion.

It's a fundamental downgrade from previous games in movement (with it's forced 8 direction controls) and level design. You're objectively wrong here retard.

No asshole, fuck you. It's an amazing game.

It's a shit game. I played it to the very last level with the rehashed GGG theme and it's garbage to the end. It offers nothing in the way of originality and it's just a pain to play. The only god thing that came from it was World 8 theme.

Wow nigger fuck off for real. Level design was great, cat mario was really fun to play, cherry power up was ingenious, multiple route pipes was completely new as was piranha power up. To say it offered nothing in the way of originality is factually wrong and makes me think you're legit retarded. And the controls were perfectly fine. You being shit is not the game's fault.

Couldn't they do the same thing with the Gamecube to Wii era and I mean half of its library?

It really wasn't. It ranged from wide areas with nothing in them to overly linear square platforms with no difficulty. The auto scroll levels were some of the worst I've played. Cat Mario consisted of a wall riding mechanic and a dive. Big woop when you can already wall jump and could dive in earlier 3D titles. It added nothing.
They've been doing that shit since 3 retard. The only difference is you picked pipes instead of switching midway. Which had no actually interactive engagement past "press button to change direction". The pipe routes rarely if ever split into more than 2 direction anyway and they never expanded on it upon making you shoot straight up in the air to nab a coin or occasionally dodge an enemy that was miserably boring to wait for before you coul progress.
I think you need to look back at what prior mario titles offered to the series before you spout that retarded shit. It offered a few powers and a few new new ideas. But at the cost of the dumbed down controls and boring levels it's horse shit.
I told you already I made it to the final level and dropped it out of boredom. I beat world 8 in less than 12 hours. The controls aren't "hard" they're boring and shit. What the fuck is fine about forcing your character to 8 cardinal directions and completely removing the long jumps length? They also nerfed the backwards somersault which was one of the best moves in the prior games. The dive jump was then just "shifted" to cat Mario, and worse at that because it was extremely rigid. Seriously I get the feeling you've never played any prior Mario title if you're being this much of a good goy and believing this game is anything but shit.

You're making shit up, retard. There was nothing wrong with the level design. It was incredibly varied and well designed. Wide areas with nothing in them? I recall only one part of a level that matches that description in the whole game. The rest of the game was pure platforming bliss.
And goddamn you really are retarded. >The only difference is you picked pipes instead of switching midway.
That's kind of a big fucking difference isn't it dipshit? Since it's fuck all alike? You're just bitching for the sake of it when you critisize pipes of all fucking things.
You're trying really hard to come off as refined, but you only sound like a retard when you accuse the game of lacking in "originality". When this game introduced the toad levels, multiplayer in a 3d mario game, many power ups and new platforms that take advantage of them, green star coins not to mention the many secrets on the levels, I don't get how the game lacks in originality, nor the point of such a complaint, when the rest of the industry is happy rehashing the same ideas forever, with the only new thing being loot boxes and mt garbage.
And the cat dive wasn't meant to replace the normal dive you moron, it was required to reach certain stars and platforms as well as being an attack and providing air stability and direction. The normal dive was in the game, you just had to crouch before you could perform it, and if your timing was right you could even chain multiple dives together.
Did you even play it retard? It's like you're trying to hate on it because it wasn't galaxy 3 and there wasn't a giant apple or some shit.

This is action games in a nutshell and what makes me really butthurt about them. I want a high-octane action game that's still an adventure explorer like Zelda or Metroid but very few are able to deliver a game that both has great action and good at exploring the world with good progression. It's just incredibly linear, and with your progression blocked just to beat up enemies.

It doesn't make much sense to me. It's one thing to be a tease but it almost seems like she's putting up a persona. If she had desire to have children, she wouldn't have just told Luka she has no interest in children.

I believe this those legs would be difficult to work with

Lol nice argument
It was a series of squares that rarely did anything to innovate. Get over it.
It's absolutely not when you consider what I described. The "alternate paths" for the pipes aounted to nothing interesting as far as gameplay went. I'de argue it was better handled in 3 because at the very least the game kept the pace solid by allowing you to move into platforming mode. It's great that you want to conveniently ignore how simple and dumbed down the clear pipe mechanics are though.
Nice projection. I never made a claim about being refined.
The captain toad levels were very few and lasted around 5 minutes. Adding them all together you got maybe 30 minutes of gameplay out of all of them and even then you were never challenged because of how overly simple they were up until maybe the last one. Saying that was "innovation and original" is a laugh considering they were more of a teaser for the actual Captain Toad game than anything.
You mean the 1 new powerup and the remaining gimmick powerups that were only useful to collect the useless stamps.
As apposed to the prior games that had green stars all over the place? That's innovation? Something they've been doing since Galaxy? Again confirmed for not having played the earlier titles.
Again, they've been doing secrets since the first game. Where's your "innovation"? Expecially since the secrets amounted to coins usually. Which were useless as all they gave you were extra lives on an already piss easy game that barely punished you for getting a game over unlike older titles.
That's because you're 12.
Nintendo's just as guilty retard. All they're doing now is adopting the cancerous elements that western devs have been implementing like open world shit which makes people think they're being innovating.
Well it did. To bad you can't see that.
Which could have been gotten to with a simple wall jump if they didn't autisticly require you to hold down 2 buttons to climb walls. It's a dumbed down mechanic like I said. Instead of having more engaging movement mechanics they instead just tell you to rigidly hold down a button and progress.
The dive attack already did this. Again you're to enveloped in loving this game to see why it's done nothing to innovate.
That's the long jump dipshit. And it was nerfed to hell and back.
Chaining moved was what mario 64 was all about. It was done immensely worse in 3d world because there was no reason to do half of the moves you were given in the game.
Did you?
Galaxy 2 was inferior to 1. So I don't give a shit if it wasn't Galaxy 3. It needed controls on par with sunshine or 64 before it could even be considered a good game first and it couldn't even do that right. You seriously have no consideration for what made the original 3D mario games work well. Nearly every imprtant core mechanic from the original titles were dumbed down and streamlined so toddlers could play the game while they picked their nose. The game lacks any sense of skill progression and relies more heavily on gimmicks than Galaxy to get by. It's shit faggot. get over it.

It's not an argument. It's an observation. Dipshit.
Amazing fucking analysis shithead. "vidgams is just an serie of stuff. shit sucks". kys please.
You're shitting me? You can't be this much of a nitpicking autist can you? The clear pipes were used sparingly, but creatively by demanding input and attention from the player, in which you were punished if you weren't quick enough to switch direction or didn't enter the right pipe. "Dumbed down PIPE MECHANICS" holy shit you're retarded.
That's how you come across with your dipshit nitpickery autism hell and telling others that they're objectively wrong for liking the game. Retard.
5 minutes? Maybe the first one. Later one were more involved and took longer to complete. These levels were inventive and original, which contradict your claims on "originality and doing nothing new". And Treasure Tracker started development after 3d world was finished, on Miyamoto's request that they make a full game based on these levels. Get informed dipshit. Why do you keep downplaying its new elements and ideas? Is giving the game credit against your religion or something? It's like no matter what the game did, you would just hate on it and nitpick it to hell for whatever reason.
The super bell, double cherry, boomerang flower, kuribo skate, cannon box, goomba suit, piranha plant. That's more than one. Learn to count, asshole.
I'm not talking about stars idiot. Star coins, as in literal green coins, that you trigger once and have to collect before time runs out. In galaxy you had to collect 120 regular stars before getting access to green stars. Completely different.
You mean BOTW? Ha. Dipshit. The game that's winning awards left and right and that has the most perfect 10 reviews ever? The game that abandoned conventions and changed people expectations on open world design on its first try? That's your example of soulless rehash Ă  la cod or ass creed? Fucking idiot.
Cat dive has infinite reach and moves in a straight vector. Normal dive doesn't and is affected by gravity and momentum. Completely different.
Retard, read. I said the cat DIVE was necessary to reach some stars and platforms, not climbing ( which doesn't require a button press at all. WTF?) And how the fuck do you reach the top of a -single- high wall with wall jumping? Wall jumping requires multiple walls. Moron.
HOLY SHIT you really are retarded. The DIVE, not long jump, actual DIVE was in the game. You had to press the run button to execute it, as OPPOSED to the jump button to perform the LONG JUMP. imgur.com/OtHr2HE See the gif(which btw, is the single wide area I referenced previously)? I'm starting to doubt you even played it at all. The game IS great and its level design was fantastic. Get over it sperg.

Then it's wrong. Again nice argument.
It's solid for emphasizing just how much of a lack of design is in the game. When everything featured in a 3D environment is mimicking 2D in a franchise that made fantastic use out of 3D environments you know you have a shitty game on your hands. More into it the actual design rarely advances to more difficult stages or contributes much to Mario's move set. nearly every level either remainds within the same set of design and rarely does much to make anything out of it. The only few moments I can remember is the platform switch level's downward slope and some of the underground silhouette areas. That's about it.
So then why the fuck are you claiming it as one of the more "innovative" aspects to the game?
You mean that thing you're always doing anyway? It requires much LESS input and attention because it's just a series of paths that require no thought on. Again with Mario 3 your destination in the pipes mattered because they often lead to dead ends with enemies that forced away health or towards the goal. 3D world streamlined that and instead made it a sloppy pacman clone.
Again with the projection
All my keks. If 3D world were the first Mario game to ever exist you might be a little more on the money. But the game has done little to nothing to make room for innovation. Just like the 2D titles immediately before it.
They absolutely didn't. The hardest part about them was timing a few of the movement mechanics and trying to not get annoying at the shitty blow feature.
I take it you've never played a 3D puzzle game before then? They were inventive if you're 10.
My claims were that they did nothing new that made the game worth playing. It added features but most of them were shallow or much to short. Just like the Captain Toad segments.
It was also released in the same month faggot. I said nothing contradictory, the game functioned as a way to encourage you to purchase Treasure Tracker. Get some reading comprehension before you jump the gun.
Because they are either to minimal to be worth noting or to streamlined and lacking in any depth to actually acknowledge as innovative. There's no actual "new" content that I can say was worth putting in the game aside from a few ost tracks and some texture art elements.
Again told you it was just a replacement for jump dive and a shallower wall jump
A gimmick as it's only used to get stamps and a few other collectables. Its use in actual gameplay isn't worth mentioning as it rarely does much.
Yea gee another projectile weapon. Just what Mario needed. Not like the fire flower already served this ability.
Used in maybe 3 or so levels. 1 of which was at the very end of the game. Besides that it's only useful in every specific situations that you rarely encounter and only serves towards being a bit more mobile on ice.

Another projectile weapon. gee. At least the hammers in 3 let you kill Boo's and other tough enemies
That's not even an ability. You just gab it while it limits your controls for the trade off of you not having to actually play the game and attack enemies. Jesus you're stretching this shit as thin as you can huh?
Read "remaining gimmick powerups" that you quoted. Again get some reading comprehension.
I know what you're talking about faggot. My point is that they do nothing to innovate. Mario 64 had Blue coins which was the same exact challenge aside from not getting a reward at the end. If you can actually call this an innovation then you can consider the fact that you can jump an innovation. Shit's nothing new.
So has Skyrim :^)
Confirmed for normalfag. People said the same shit with Skyrim. BoTW is its own discussion but I'll just say it has its own set of flaws that make it a mediocre title. Make a thread on it if you don't believe me.
fucking kek
So it's even worse then? Glad that's confirmed. Really though they accomplish the same task. The only difference is that you couldn't grab a wall in a 64 dive where in 3D world you can. Only problem is that the game rarely takes advantage of this and even then that 1 specific ability isn't enough to make up for the complete lack of any new abilities or move sets. On top of this the ones that works in 64 are still nerfed and shit in this one for no reason.
You fucking read. You could do the exact same thing in 64 as the dive gave you more momentum and reach. The cat DIVE again did nothing that prior 3D titles already had done before.
It requires a degree of input, either way you're not helping your argument here that the abilities aren't dumbed down.
In order to long jump you crouch and then jump dipshit.
You roll in that gif. You're again proving how illiterate you are here.
Most laughable comment you've posted yet. Seriously all you've been doing in your posts is appealing to majority opinion and linking Imgur files that you got from reddit. You know you can post mp4's here right? Jesus shit keep posting so you can express how you're 12 years some more.

Not technically accurate. That's 3D land. I think 3D world is 16 direction or something, but that's really not a hell of a lot better.

I give 3D World a bit more credit than you do for the last few worlds alone, but I don't think I could really recommend that somebody play it, because the vast majority of the game is boring and uninspired. I'm honestly baffled that they pushed the cat suit gimmick so hard given how uninteresting of a gimmick it is.

Honestly if it is, I can't feel it. And this is coming from somebody who's used a N64 controller for a lot of their time.
Overall I don't think 3D world is a terrible game. But like BoTW and every Mario game since Galaxy 1 it's nothing above mediocre. I mentioned World 8's theme and in all honestly the game is somewhat difficult in the farther space worlds, the final long ass level, and the 20 stage green coin segment. I was at the final straw by that point though and the game simply didn't have enough content to keep me engaged. I dropped the game seeing the final goal for both the green star and long winded stage out of boredom.
They've been doing that since the 3D version where Mario turned huge by a giant mushroom. The effect the giant mushroom had is the same in this game. Neat at first because it's something new, but you soon realize it's not very interesting or fun to use and only sees its best moments in the first few levels. Nintendo's design pilosophy over the years has been watered down to gimmicks and cheap thrills. They managed to make good use out of those 2 things in the first galaxy by keeping the gimmicks new enough to keep your attention in each galaxy but they've been running dry since. How people can tell me 3D world is a fresh of breath air in the industry baffles me.

Even if you're merely pretending you need to kill yourself.

Fuck it. You're aspie as fuck. There's no fucking way I can fight against the nuclear autism you're displaying here. You're dead set on shitting on the game, downplaying any remote positives and moving goal posts once proven wrong about its qualities and features. It's like Mario 3d World ran over your dog and fucked your mom blind. I didn't call the game perfect, I said all of your "criticism" comes across as nitpicking from an abnormaly obsessed autist, and a lot of it is actually false. You said the dive wasn't in the game, I already proved you wrong with actual evidence, I told you they can be chained, and then you act as if rolling after a dive wasn't a thing in mario 64. I told you the toad levels, clear pipes and power ups were original ideas that contradict your claims about the game not offering originality in this post you then proceed to bitch about them, make false comparisons, and finally say they don't count, like a fucking child. You said the game lacks originality when it factually doesn't. And when presented with this fact you change the narrative and move goalposts. "b-but it's not what I said, baka!" You know what you said, you fucking weasel. It's there for everyone to read. I can't argue with a fucking liar. And for god's sake, stop comparing the fucking cat dive with the normal one. They are mechanically different and serve completely different purposes. You can't reach a platform that's 20 meters away with a regular dive, dipshit. You can with the cat dive. The game even draws a fucking path of coins for you to get the hint. It can't actually be worse, because it's not even the same fucking thing. Retard.
It's as solid as diarrhea. And you keep proving you have no fucking idea what you're talking about and know shit all about design.
Because it is, dickhead. That it isn't spammed throughout levels thus overstaying its welcome doesn't change that.
God. "Which had no actually interactive engagement past "press button to change direction". Pressing buttons is actual engagement fuckwit. It's what you do in games to accomplish things. You have to pay attention when and where to switch direction, lest you get hit by an enemy moving inside it, or missing an item or star, or not reaching the top of a flagpole. And again, they're not an actual replacement for normal pipes, as those are still in the game. Moron.
Wow. Fucking bald-faced lie. This is what you wrote "It offers nothing in the way of originality". You get proved wrong and beaten the fuck out. And now act as if you meant a different thing all along to save face. Chicken shit liar.
Super Mario 3d World NA release date: November 22, 2013. Captain Toad Treasure Tracker: November 13,2014. A whole year apart. The decision to make it came after the release of 3d world. It's not a fucking demo.

And I told you it's actually not, and actually explained why.
Some stars require it too, and what you get changes precious dick all about it's originality, both as a power up and its use in the game.
It's a power up just like the super star is. Only you aren't completely invulnerable and can discard it at any time. The fuck are you whining for?
They aren't "gimmick" power ups, whatever the fuck that is.
It's altogether different and accomplish very different goals. It's not a replacement as the normal dive is still there.
>jumping to a location doesn't require button presses It requires a degree of input, either way you're not helping your argument here that the abilities aren't dumbed down.
God. How can you be this fucking moronic. Can you read? I was talking about cat climbing. I said the actual climbing, that is,moving—not jumping—moving horizontally and vertically along wall surfaces as a cat, doesn't require any button input, you dolt. I was confused because you can't write for shit, and said you're somehow required to hold down 2 fucking buttons to climb walls.
Did you fucking read what I wrote? Jesus what the fuck is wrong with you? Like how can I even adress this level of autism. You're spamming fucking nonsense.
I'm not even going to respond to the rest of your midget brained bullshit and moving of goalposts.

What the dick has this thread delved into?

Choke on my balls nigger.

I think people are mad that Odyssey and BOTW are well liked and successful

Pure concentrated autism.

Fuck me. This is a magical thread. So, that Bayonetta eh?

lol
I've stated my specific reasons as to why the game is nothing above mediocre. Everything you've stated as a positive is either nothing new or to minor to even be worth mentioning as an element worth spending money one.
No I purchased the game and was severely disappointed. You can keep acting like my points are invalid because you disagree with them though.
I never said it wasn't. I said it was replaced by the cat suit and the original dive was nerfed to fuck. Read bitch.
No you just supported my point further by saying it was dumbed down.
Rolling was never a thing in 64. Diving was because you actually jump and then dive. Post gifs of Mario "rolling" in 64. I'de love to see this new move I've never heard about in a game I've been playing since fucking 97.
And O told you the game did have original ideas. But they were either never used or to much of a gimmick in specific levels to be worth completely dumbing down the overall movement, mechanics, and level design.
If you're just going to conveniently ignore my posts then I guess you'll think you've won huh? When I stated it offered nothing new in the way of originality you proceeded to find the tiny examples where it apparently didn't. You do understand that just because a game has a "new mechanic" that doesn't mean it's never been done to a similar or exact extent in any other game to ever exist right? If Mario uses a boomerang that must mean no other game has ever had a boomerang in it right? Jesus you're pathetic.
I can and will
Those purposes are to reach farther areas (which was the same purpose since 64)
And you could reach a far away surface with a regular dive in 64. Again thank you for telling me just how stunted the controls in 64 are.
Another example of how the devs hold your hand? Thanks.
Is that your argument? Wow I guess I'm btfo yet again :^)
fucking kek.
It isn't in most levels regardless smart one. That's not even the biggest problem I have with it. The clear pipes are never actually utilized as a mechanic to any degree past boring segments of waiting for enemies to clear a pattern or using them as cannons (which Galaxy did better with the spring stars btw)

>"Which had no actually interactive engagement past "press button to change direction". Pressing buttons is actual engagement fuckwit. I never claimed it wasn't. But comparing that to the amount of interaction prior makes 3D world laughable as a contender. The primary thing you should be doing in a game is committing to the controls. In 3D world you rarely touch more than the directional pad in the pipes. To make it worse you're rarely switching directions in a way that you require any skill. It's often well telegraphed what you need to do in any of those segments. To the extent that there's just about no skill needed to compete them.
Modern day Nintencucks everybody.
Stars are rarely ever in clear pipe puzzles and the "items" are collectable cancer that amount to online memes.
Read what I stated above. You're taking the quote in the context of every Mario game not having the same exact ability when in reality much of the things "in the game" are just copy pastes with a incredibly tiny amount of difference. Stay mad.
I never called it a Demo. I called it a Teaser. Which it functions as. It's completely seperate to the rest of 3D world and it genuinely feels like it's trying to sell you something else.
And I'm telling you they are. The jump dive has always been used to go further. Just because it's more rigid doesn't make it any less true. And the rigidity adds nothing anyway.
Amounting to how many then? Even then it's biggest use by far is to push multiple buttons. That's it. That's not an ability, it's a crutch. You never use the copy cherry's as an actual ability.
Now who's lying? kek.
to be more specific, many of the powerups don't actually do jack shit towards your actual movement or attacks. I stated why with every example you brought up. Many of them are just more fancy looking projectile weapons or there for flare like the Piranha Plant. Which doesn't actually accomplish anything past spectacle.
They really don't. Again I stated specifically why and you give me this non retort. You can jump further with the dive jump in 64 just like you can do with the cat suit. You can climb walls with the cat suit just like you can wall jump in 64. The difference is wall jumping is actually more fun and the wall climbing in 3D world seems like Nintendo's answer to children like you crying that wall jumping was to hard.
So was I faggot. You jump on the wall do you not? If you're content with saying there's no button presses while actually climbing the wall (whcih I already stated was a dumbed down move) then I'm going to point out the very minimal you can do to interact with it.
I think you just have an alternative view of the English Language. You be you user. Don't let the haters drag you down. :^)
I'm out of keks. Have my backup jej's.
Thanks for conceding that 3D world is shit. Have a nice day.

It'll probably be as good as 2. So it won't be worth buying a switch for. They just dumbed down to many of the things I liked in the first game. Plus even Kamiya admitted he'll likely never have the dream team for the first game ever again. If the game turns out to somehow be amazing I'll likely wait for it to come to PC, either through the eventual emulator or Nintendo somehow not being greedy kikes and quitting with exclusives. I still feel swindled for buying a Wii-U despite it being third party. The only games I played on it were Bayo 2 and 3D world because the latter came with the console

Into the trash

Nintendo is shit check em

Nani?

Fucking idiot.
You don't have any points. Just whining, falsehoods, goalpost moving and faggot green text quips to weasel out of arguments.
Jumping wasn't required to dive in 64. Pressing b after diving resulted in a little roll (it sure as shit didn't qualify as a jump) to regain control and keep your pace. Play it again.
No you didn't. "It offers nothing in the way of originality and it's just a pain to play"
your exact words. Stop lying.
I didn't ignore your posts. I adressed your original statement and listed things that exposed its falsity. Stop moving goalposts and deal with it asshole. I only mentioned the boomerang in response to another false statement of yours, that the game had only one new power up. Stop being a pathetic weasel.
No that wasn't its purpose. It was never required to get to out of reach areas.
It's precisely there because of retards like you who never figured it out. Even with simple hints.
And what was your "argument"? A series of squares? Fucking moron.
Wow. Another shitty quip. Great fucking argument. I see how I'm proved wrong now.
You literally just did. It's right there, quoted in all its autistic splendor.
I did and addressed it. You just got flustered and kept moving the goalpost on what constitutes "originality" so that you could never be wrong. Fucking weasel.
Same fucking difference. The implication being that it wasn't an original idea made for the game, and merely a promotion for a future game that didn't even exist while 3d world was in development.
You? Where's the lie in what I said?
Except they are actually required to discover secret areas and get past obstacles otherwise impossible to clear. Boomerangs are just the same as fireballs according to you, despite having different reach,trajectory and properties, so you're obviously not very bright.
It's because you don't read asshole. I said they have different mechanics and couldn't be compared as they served entirely different purposes.
You jump on the wall do you not? If you're content with saying there's no button presses while actually climbing the wall (whcih I already stated was a dumbed down move) then I'm going to point out the very minimal you can do to interact with it.
Ha. Idiot. What part of actual fucking climbing (as in spiderman style wall climbing) don't you get? You said climbing required two buttons held down did you not? What buttons are those again?
You too, autist senpai.

*pressing A after diving

And btw, since you kept repeating it, how was the long jump actually even nerfed or dumbed down?

Right, I have no dog in this fight, but the long jump was nerfed from 64. It was still viable, granted, but the distance was notability reduced. I believe matthewmatosis covered that in his review, but excluding that, I could see and feel the difference. I understand, this game had a greater focus on power-up, but it still doesn't remove the fact that it was nerfed.

But it didn't hurt the gameplay too much, so no big deal I guess.

Right. It was slightly reduced in lenght perhaps, yet it's usability was hardly impacted. Dumbing down/nerfing implies a more aggressive reduction, which is why I asked him, as the long jump functions exactly the same as it did in mario 64.

Never stated anything absolutely false
I bet you hear that word thrown around a lot and don't know what it means.
True I do call you a faggot. But I don't excuse any of your points. I think you just need to learn how to read past a middle school level.
Never stated it wasn't.
No it resulted in a dive jump. It's often used instead of the long jump because you can gain more vertical air at the cost of a little bit of length.
Considering you leave the ground when you do it you probably could actually.
And as far as the gameplay goes it doesn't.
You addressed it in your own feeble minded context that jumped the gun before you actually tried to assert what I was trying to say. The game offers nothing in the way of originality. This is true. The game also has new poweups that havn't been in prior Mario titles. My point however is that none of these new powerups offer anything in the way of innovation towards the actual gameplay as they're either used much to sparingly or are simple reskins of prior powerups with very, very minor changes that aren't worth the effort.
You seem you have weasels on the mind today. Either way I addressed every powerup you brought up and pointed out why they were nothing in the way of originality.
Apparently you havn't played the game then. There's several areas in the game that require long jumps or dive jumps. They're somewhat interchangeable throughout most of the game but there's several areas where the dive jump comes in handy. Most notably with avoiding fall damage. It also comes in handy for lower areas that have a ridge above them like the cannon in TTM. It also allows you to combo it with a triple jump which by far gives you some of the farthest reach in the game. Funnily enough they nerfed the triple jump to nearly nothing in 3D world so there's no reason to do it.
I figured it out obviously. I've stated I've beaten the game how many times now? But if you're under the impression that retards can solve it then obviously you're stating the game is designed for retards. Nice way to out yourself there dipshit.

Apparently you've been hurting it more than I have with your coin shit. But honestly I already stated it. You're in a 3D environment that treats the movement like a 2D one. That alone is enough reason to trash on the level design. But past that there's also the fact that traversing levels is overly simple. You're never questioning how to progress or actually intimidated by doing so. It's always a straight shoot with no variance in the world. In Mario 64 there's multiple ways to reach many stars. You could argue that this is because the game isn't liner but even if you treat the paths to the stars as linear corridors without stopping by any of the other obstacles there was still plenty of different methods you could reach them. The first star in BBB is a great example of this. You can either take the slow route by going over the bridge, past the chain chomp and up the spiral mountain the normal way. Or you could bypass the bridge bu wall jumping from the second bridge with the gate, make your way to the gap and all jump up it, and finally do a backflip somersault once you were near the top. None of this variety is available in 3D world. It's always the same static path with a minor amount of optional paths you can take that don't require more or less skill in the movement mechanics because the movement mechanics offer no depth.
Well that's what it is. Calling it a shitty quip offers no retort either. I pointed out how it's flawed and you're devolving into meta discussion. You're the faggot who's more guilty of being a shitter here. Nice job retard.
I said it didn't offer interaction PAST pressing a button. PAST. Holy shit this is sad.
You really havn't. Keep thinking meta talk will save you though.
No you took the statement I made to specificly to your own retarded definitions and jumped the gun on it. If you really thinking bringing back how my first statement was "wrong" in your eyes you're really missing the entire point of this argument. You haven't addressed most if any of my points about how the actual gameplay does anything to innovate. You're just stuck on semantics at this point.
To you maybe.
Please point out where I specifically said it wasn't an original idea made for the game. It's so out of context towards the rest of the game and how it functions it genuinely feels like a teaser. You seriously can't comprehend this can't you? It's like talking to a mutt.
Considering the method to getting them is completely unoriginal I'de say I'm still int he right here.
So they're keys? Nice to know they offer no functionality past that. An ability in Mario games used to mean advancement or alterations in abilities that actually changed or added an ability to the extent where it had multiple uses and functions. In 3D world it serves to open a door or make a trinket appear. Glad to know you're defeating your own arguments that the game is original though.

It was much more than slightly. There's no reason to use it at all now because it's as long as a standard jump.
Which it was.

Slight vs aggressive. Having difficulty reading retard? Perhaps consult a dictionary to know the meaning of words.

Okay fags, that's enough. You're both pretty. Now can we get back to discussing Bayonetta or at the very least post some hentai of her? Someone help a brotha out!

Yes you did. Many times actually.
So which is it retard?
I bet you hear that word thrown around a lot and don't know what it means.
It means you got proved wrong and can't handle it. Faggot.
Considering it's a midget of "jump" and had next to no reach no, it definitively couldn't.
I know you did retard. Your sentence was faulty and self-defeating in that pressing buttons to accomplish things is the whole point of game interaction. I pointed out how pressing buttons is how you engage with games and how switching pipes requires attention from the player, thus gameplay. It's like saying shooting in a fps requires no interactive engagement past pressing a button, when that's the whole fucking point. Retard weasel.
More chicken shit weaseling. I didn't miss the "point". The point was simply shit and you've retroactively changed it after getting proved wrong to say you meant something else all along. Feeble minded weasel.
You directly implied it dumbass, right here "Saying that was "innovation and original" is a laugh considering they were more of a teaser for the actual Captain Toad game than anything." It reads as if the toad levels were simply shoehorned in the game for promotional purposes. Not my fault you're a weasel who keeps changing what he meant when called out.
No it actually fucking isn't. And that wasn't even your original point, nor does it say anything about level design. A series of squares isn't actual criticism anywhere other than your feeble mind.
Sigh. They are required by the game to clear obstacles, thus not merely gimmicks with no function past spectacle. You could reduce any power in any game to that if you wanted. Weapons in megaman are merely keys to get trough levels hurr. Retard.

And try to work this out. Say there's a star that's out of reach, that is floating in lava and that you can't grab without dying. How can safely reach this star without killing myself in the process? Perhaps with a power up that flies in a straight line, that can grab things and then return them to me? Which item is best suited to accomplish this task
a. Boomerangs
b. Fireballs
c. A RECTANGLE
Try not to burn your brain out trying to answer.

Hey, at least it's 60FPS.
I don't own any console, but I see the other ones often boasting about their glorious 4K res yet the games can't run over 30FPS.
That high res doesn't even matter unless you're really close to a big screen, the handheld mode will be fine at 720p, though on TV it should be at least 1080p.

720p 60fps > 1080p 30fps
Fight me.

It doesn't even occur to you that 1080p 60fps is a thing, huh?

Checkerboard 4K with resolution drops at that, to maintain butter smooth 30fps.

Hiss

Holdoff unless cheap find

Bayo 1 probably will be, bayo 2 unless they have been working on the port for it for a while I dont know.

It's not slight. Long jump is no more effective than a normal jump.

lol I havn't
I explained in fine detail you can have new ideas yet not be original. It's amazing how you completely disregarded how I explained in this in detail. If mario's hat was blue would that be "original and innovative" to you? I bet it would.
Nice argument
kek
Nice backpedaling. Keep ignoring how it's still a dumbed down movement compared to wall jumping while you focus on semantics. Kek.
I think you have a thing for weasels man. This is getting weird.
This is why you're a nintoddler. If you can't address what I've been excessively telling you is a problem then yes, you're missing the point.
It's been the same since the start. Like I said you jumped the gun and assumed I meant something else.
There we go with you jumping the gun. See how you're only hurting yourself here? How you took what you thought to be an implication and assumed it was the correct assumption? This is why you're sounding more and more desperate with each post and having less and less of an argument each time. Keep posting so your entire "argument" can just be a series of meta jabs at me and I can take a shot every time you say the word weasel.
Amazing argument. Future developers will be coming back to this to use it as their framework for level design for years to come.
My original point was that the level design was shit. When you asked I brought up the series of cubes thing.
I directly explained how it is due to the 3D environment and how it was held back compared to 64. I even gave you highly specific examples. If you can't address them that's not my fault.
Those obsticles being a series of blocks you have to shoot (like a key) or a wall you have to climb "which we've established is as hard as holding 2 buttons". So yea. Gimmicks as they don't do much in the way of interaction compared to previous titles.
In 64 you could do a long jump towards it and tank the damage backwards if you were good enough and didn't lose health on the way there. Proving you were skilled enough to go for it.
It's funny you say this because that's essentially helping my argument that powerups are nothing but short sited abilties with no depth that are only used to get colectables. Again, you're doing a fantastic job at hurting your own arguments. In older games you would use the wing cap to get a star sure. But in that process you would also have to fly through some hoops with the added advantage of being able to grab some coins you couldn't get otherwise WHILE getting gud at the flying mechanics which had a lot of complexity and skill needed to use it for the trade off of being able to fly to locations and traverse the map more easily. So my answer would be choice D. Drop the game and play a better one.

What happened to Platinum Games?

You're still here? Jesus you really love embarrassing yourself.

Coming from the illiterate weasel fucker with shit taste in vidya I don't take much offense to that.

I'm not a furry and my taste is insanely good and sophisticated. That you're a chicken shit who loves to roleplay as a weasel isn't my problem, I'm only calling them as I see them.

This is cwc levels of autistic ego's. Thanks for the kek and keep posting.

please die.

High newfag. Keep posting.

keep (you)ing. It's delicious.

I've already been farming (you)'s since you stopped having an argument. keep posting.

At least I had arguments. You only had autism and faggotry to my rebbuttals and because you can't cope with being exposed as a lying weasel.

You really didn't. All you did was name call like you are now. Which is fine. But you still have no base for anything you've said. No examples or details either other than ones that appear maybe once or twice in the game which did nothing to support your innovation theory. You can't even provide them now because I played the games. If you want to actually debate this shit make a thread on the game and see how well it goes. Also keep posting.