Open TF2 today

Holy fuck, this is it isn't it. How many people are playing TF2 on the steam charts? Is it time to cash out my items before they're worthless?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uxJcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Over 50k, but it's now lower than Rainbow Six and Rocket League.

Thanks OP your post gave me cancer

no problem

I see that you aren't a true gamer like me.

I'd never tell you what I play and you'll never know.

But it is wayyyyyyyyyyy better

Steam Stats?

Hilarious. According to their hardware survey, about 30% were Russian and 30% were Chinese. So you can assume half that number or less are NA/EU/AUS players, and maybe a tenth of that are botters.

This is how it should've went. Why do you keep disappointing me?

Fuck

i only use gmod to erp

kys

I remember playing on cp_orangex3 back in 08, when the pyro update came out, those were comfy fucking times. Sadly the only decently old custom maps get around 13-16 players at most, and mainly consists of 14 year old spics. I just want my fucking games to go back to the way the used to be.

TF2 is dead, user. No update will fix it at this point. Sell your items. I remember selling an unusual when they were just being put on market for $112, the same one is now selling for like $60. I made a good choice then.

reported

way funnier than intended GJ user

orange was average for me, but I was always sadden that the hydro style map didn't work out.

You're retarded and emotional.

There are two other threads about TF2 up.

rip in penis

You mean sholidays?

This is what happens when the company running a game is fucking incompetent.

I've seen them both a million fucking times and they still always give me a good chuckle.

a-are those lolis okay?

Dumbass

Best update of my life. I"m not even that good either, but this is the most fun Pyro's been in ages.

its the same guy she just has narcolepsy

You'd be lucky if they even bother with smissmas this year. Halloween mode was enabled for two fucking weeks in october, which you don't get to enjoy if you've got adult shit to take care of. They did nothing with halloween, except make merasmissions appear in the jungle inferno update's mission screen. So halloween was a complete fucking washout.
I have my doubts that smissmas will even be acknowledged this year.

See

which show is that?

ichigo marshmallow or something like that

CornishGamerHen died for this.

That can't be real

I wish, there is no enhanced version of it.

Look, say nigger all you want, but if you legitimately expect everyone in the world to be fine with it, you need to leave your echochamber.

Kill yourself nigger.

I think we know which game is superior, GOATSE 2018 are faggot shit anyways.

What the hell is this

Comedy Night for Steam, you can tell any nigger jokes you want.

archive.is/uxJcI

Have fun with self-inserts.

Haven't touched it since summer 2016 when the only populated servers were the stupid fucking instant respawn premium kike servers

What were you thinking?

Isn't that John Videogames but shaved?

Maybe in zombie form.

I have a 20Mbps connection and right now Steam is not even loading, did I miss something?

TF2V needs a dedicated 24/7 server for at least a month or two so we can actually play whenever we are able to.

Actually, you can spray in Casual now. No idea when they added it but I clearly remember seeing some furry shit on the walls.

Uhh it had 700 players a few days ago.

That's fake fo sho, that head can't even fit inside the mask because of it's shape.

The problem with Pyro is that it takes no brain to play successfully. Just set the guy on flames and forget about it. On top of it Pyro has no role in the game whatsoever. Pyro have been the most useless class ever since 1996.

Sounds to me that you are both projecting on me and are salty that you got pwned by a pyro recently.

Fucking kys yourself faggot, fo sho.

You don't get pwned by Pyro. You just die from the afterburn.

There is nothing as painful as slowly dying because you are a no-strategy-fag that doesn't deduce by the power of logic the position of both meds and medics in the map. Pyro is the thinking man's class, because it's strength is both surprise and strategy. Same goes for Heavy really.

How does it feel to be so gay?

lmao
lmao
lmao
lmao
lmao
Seriously, why do people complain about w+m1 pyros? Just outrange those braindead retards and you've already beaten them down to the punch. Everytime i mow them down as a Heavy, i felt real good that i'm teaching them a lesson that relying on w+m1 is a braindead tactic.

You better re-install steam then faggot

Not as gay as u xDDDDDDD

it doesn't even load from the browser.

b4nny deserves the gas chamber

The game still runs like shit from all the massive bloating and everyone playing is as bad as in any other online game, but it's not that dead. Also, I call people niggers, slav subhumans and dick choking medics regularly and I only get banter or people genuinely triggered which only makes it more fun

Don't be a tf2 whale, please
You could feel the delusion and need for aproval. Don't be that guy

This

Sorry, OP. That game died years ago.
I opened it up again after just sheer curiosity and I couldn't even find a single match that wasn't a load of asscrap or with anything more than 5 players.
There's more conga lines and dicking about than there is gameplay now, which was fine and all when there actually was a playerbase, now there's more shitty 'jailbreak' RP servers than there are actual game servers.

TF2 is dead

It's not dead as MNC, It became a fucking zombie, the game manages to be relevant from time to time, just like the Simpsons.Twitter faggots complaining about the Demoman for being a drunken nigger, when?