Do you think if Skies of Arcadia got a PC port it would sell well enough for SEGA to consider reviving the franchise á...

Do you think if Skies of Arcadia got a PC port it would sell well enough for SEGA to consider reviving the franchise รก la Valkyria Chronicles? I'm surprised they haven't thought to do it considering all the ports they've done recently, maybe they've lost the source code or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5LiID
archive.is/vw6VC
segasammy.co.jp/english/pdf/release/20170515_rt2020_e_final__.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't want a current year Skies of Arcadia. The game is fine as it is. Port it, and then leave it the fuck alone.

Oh God the horror

Already a thread about this
Don't make duplicates OP you sack of shit
Go here

Nice attempt at fitting in newfaggot
>>>/reddit/

I searched the catalog for skies of arcadia, it wasn't there. You're being pedantic.

Why don't more jRPGs go this route?

It was a 7 at the time. It's a 1 now.

I'm sure your mother said the same about you when you were a baby, compared to you as an adult.

Not as much as Valkyria, but I think it'd be fairly successful

I think the series is dear to them and they dont know what the fuck to do with it.

SEGA could rake in the shekels by porting pretty much anything in their catalog. I have no idea why they aren't pushing more aggressively for this.

Fuck off fag

I cannot imagine it being a series. The game was good enough as a standalone and everything wrapped up nicely. Just port it and be done with it.

It doesn't have to directly follow Skies 1, the sequel could start fresh with a new gang of characters with a grown up Vyse, Aika and the gang as side characters or NPC's.

lol hi reddit

did SEGA got infested with sjw as well?

I mean nintendo added gay marriage to FE, and Nier: Automata had lesbian robots. At this point I'm no longer buying into the 'le stronk japanese develeperu' meme.

American communist localizers are influencing them and somehow there are tumblrtards in Japan, they really do ruin things if you're not careful.

Leave it. If you want to suffer through it again do what I did and get a copy on either the Gamecube out Dreamcast

Probably would port it considering they could turn it into DLC of Arcadia. In fact on the Dreamcast there was a few DLC packs for Skies of Arcadia.

Because they dont care about western market.

Retard.

A PC port would be nice, but I think enough people would get turned off by the already reduced encounter rate. I think it would hit the sweet spot of not selling enough to be revived as a series, but enough to make Sega consider porting more old games.

I recently started playing Skies for the first time with the Gamecube version, apparently it has those reduced encounters and it still really is fucking painful. So much so that I don't really feel like playing any more, seeing that if I happen to take a wrong turn with the ship and go 30 seconds into some dead end, it means double the encounters coming back, and just thinking about is horrible.

whats wrong with yuri?

Try playing Suikoden IV.

How have you not developed an innate revulsion to female homosexuality by living in Marxist-infested nation in the current year?

OP, I think you place too much importance on PC port sales. VC's port was incentive, but there was already a game in production. You need to figure out that the kind of incentive wasn't to measure the market for a new mainline game, but to measure the viability of the game on the platform.

Skies of Arcadia would likely be like jet set radio on steam, a $8 port to make a bit of extra money.

Development on Revolution started in 2015 a year after the PC port of VC was released, it also sold like shit, and the VC remasters that did sell well are straight ports of the PC version to PS4/Xbone.

by not living in a marxist-infested nation?
also, why are you comparing 3DPD womyn with 2D qt girls?

I think if Skies of Arcade got a PC "port" they would just fuck it up with Steam or some other DRM as they've had a proclivity for doing lately.

dang I coulda swore it was like 2016.

archive.is/5LiID
archive.is/vw6VC
segasammy.co.jp/english/pdf/release/20170515_rt2020_e_final__.pdf

Could you be any more passive agressive?
Of course they're going to bet on the domestic market first and foremost, they're Nips and the population is even more brand loyal than the US.

Some advice for Burgerstanis: the politics and two political parties that dominate your country would be considered right-wing and extremely right-wing in any European country. Idpol is not Marxism.

Older ports didn't have them
Just the new Sonics and Total War

Which is funny because Dems and SJW cuckholds are considered batshit insane even by modern liberal European cuck standarts.

But suikoden IV suck, 1-3 are god tier

That was a reply to someone complaining about the encounter rate. Try to read properly in future.